Post questions or suggestions here.
Anders Schlander

Re: EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post by Anders Schlander »

uintended admission? what do you reckon was originally intended to be admissed
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

As for this thread in general: if it does not return to some semblance of civility immediately - i.e. to the issues at hand and away from the personal, I will indeed lock it.

I think the point has been made by all parties that there's no mutual respect here. Oh, and just a small observation: when someone is "abusing" you (or you are experiencing their rhetoric that way) and you keep going back to respond, it does, in fact, indicate that you are getting off on it at some level. That means you, too, pierdog.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Anders Schlander wrote:intended admission? what do you reckon was originally intended to be admissed
Not sure, but I doubt she really meant to say that emotional outbursts are womanish in their nature. But then, perhaps she did. Intended or unintended, it's an interesting admission. Oh, and I don't think there's such a word as "admissed" :)
Anders Schlander

Atleast i think i got the word's meaning somewhat correct!

(6. an acknowledgment of the truth of something).

Ah damn, yes, dictionary says all uses are 'admission', and yeah, as for Kunga's earlier admission, she problably did intend to say that, only to illustrate that men are also womanish in nature. Simply using womanish as feminine here. i don't think it was meant to link strictly women to emotion outbursts. Ah well, if the word feminine psychology words, why not womanish psychology? If it means the same thing. As long as we're clear that women don't have to be womanish, and men don't have to be male-ish.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

DAN, PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. I HAVE ZERO INTENTION OF TAKING BANAL CUNTS CARAMEL & KUNGA SERIOUSLY. BESIDES, I WANNA OPEN A NEW EVEN MORE CONTROVERSIAL THREAD.
Anders Schlander

I like the fact that the thread spikes interest(beeing controversial), but if it turns into stupidity like this, then what's the point, if it can't be discussed properly.

If people don't interest you seriously anymore, then, if you're a serious person, you won't be interested.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

pierdog wrote:DAN, PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. I HAVE ZERO INTENTION OF TAKING BANAL CUNTS CARAMEL & KUNGA SERIOUSLY. BESIDES, I WANNA OPEN A NEW EVEN MORE CONTROVERSIAL THREAD.
I ought not need to lock the thread at all, in truth. All that is required is for people to stop being so, um, antsy in their pansty, to express it technically and maturely.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

pierdog,

If you truly believe Kunga is stupid, then you wouldn't berate her. Berating her indicates that you believe she is only pretending to be stupid. Do you understand this point?

I have always found that reason and wisdom are the most effective means of driving to the heart of an issue. No emotional stuff is ever required. If someone cannot hear, then they cannot hear.

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Anyone that refers to women as "banal cunts" obviously is banal .
I have never been spoken to like this before, and i will not tolerate his behavior.
If this was my form i would ban him.
As a matter of fact i will pay you to ban him !
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Kelly, if you'd read what I wrote on the previous page, you'd know that the cunt WANTS to be berated & why.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:Kelly, if you'd read what I wrote on the previous page, you'd know that the cunt WANTS to be berated & why.

No . you are a MORON. No intelligent woman in her right mind would put up with being berated by a moron/Nethanderal like you.

You are a sissy picking on women in the first place. Grow up.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Just out of curiosity, Kunga, if you are so upset by his behaviour, why do you keep coming back to the thread? You need to be cautious of making his point.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Because if i was a man, and he was insulting my woman...i would punch him the face to defend her.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

If I was that woman, I'd be insulted by such an action. Can women not defend themselves? And what does punching someone in the face actually prove? Certainly not that they are wrong. Indeed, it might even go some way to making the point of the accuser.

Accuser: you're a pathetic, weak willed cunt for whom no respect is due.
Woman: OMG!!!!
Boyfriend: punches face of accuser.
Accuser: thanks for making my point.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

pierdog wrote:Kelly, if you'd read what I wrote on the previous page, you'd know that the cunt WANTS to be berated & why.
I did, but I didn't see that the "why" was clearly explained. It seemed to me that you believed something constructive could be achieved by rough scolding. Namely, that Kunga and others would stop participating in this thread. But I don't see anything of the sort has occurred. Rather, your technique only roused a great wind of hot indignation, and we're currently unable to continue with the topic because of the hot air. In fact, you kept fanning the flames all the way, instead of helping to cool everything down into reason. I think you do actually enjoy submission-domination games of egotism, and that's why you keep playing this silly game. Wars, anger, violence - it just generates angst and further irrationality of angsty people. Best avoided.

Want my advice? If you want reasoning, and not angsty people, then let pour with reasoning to your brain's content. No angst, no emotionalism, no excitement, no games. Angsty people are usually bored senseless and will leave you alone. ;-)

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:If I was that woman, I'd be insulted by such an action. Can women not defend themselves? And what does punching someone in the face actually prove? Certainly not that they are wrong. Indeed, it might even go some way to making the point of the accuser.

Dan, if a guy came up to your woman and called her a cunt, would you just stand there and let him get away with that ?
If he said it all night long at the pub or anywhere...you'd just let him go on ?

I would have no problem taking a swing at him....i'd love to punch his lights out !

It would prove that you don't tolerate ass-holes that insult women, being passive is weak.
A brute like him dosn't understand peaceful solutions.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:If I was that woman, I'd be insulted by such an action. Can women not defend themselves? And what does punching someone in the face actually prove? Certainly not that they are wrong. Indeed, it might even go some way to making the point of the accuser.

Dan, if a guy came up to your woman and called her a cunt, would you just stand there and let him get away with that ?
Yes. To leap to her defense would be to utterly patronise her. If she failed to respond I might ask him to justify his remark.
If he said it all night long at the pub or anywhere...you'd just let him go on ?
Probably. Who is being harmed by it in reality? The truth is he is harming himself by such behaviour. If a woman does not defend herself against such behavour then it is reasonable to assume she doesn't really care. As I say, to leap to her defense is to treat her like a child. Are woman mature, intelligent adults or children?
I would have no problem taking a swing at him....i'd love to punch his lights out !
That just makes you more irrational than he is.
It would prove that you don't tolerate ass-holes that insult women, being passive is weak.
No, it would prove that morons have power over your psychology. That's the real weakness.
A brute like him dosn't understand peaceful solutions.
It's hardly a solution.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:Anyone that refers to women as "banal cunts" obviously is banal.
Actually, this doesn't necessarily follow. You're forgetting Paris Hilton.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:Yes. To leap to her defense would be to utterly patronise her. If she failed to respond I might ask him to justify his remark.
Woudn't your woman be upset with you for not defending her ?
There is no justification in my mind for any man to call a woman a cunt.
Only creeps do that.

Rare is the man that wouldn't defend their woman against brutality from a stranger.
Most women do not have the brute force to defend themselves.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:No, it would prove that morons have power over your psychology. That's the real weakness.
But morons don't understand anything about psychology or women . All they understand is violence . They think your weak if you don't fight back.
Only an intelligent man can comprehend the silence of a woman when berated. Otherwise he thinks he has dominance over a woman that is silent. Like she's afraid of him and being submissive.

A woman with intelligence is not submissive to an unintelligent man...unless he is sweet and kind.
Women that stay with abusive partners are not intelligent. They stay out of fear.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Kelly Jones wrote:pierdog,

If you truly believe Kunga is stupid, then you wouldn't berate her. Berating her indicates that you believe she is only pretending to be stupid. Do you understand this point?

He dosn't want to understand a woman. He only wants women to be submissive to him. He thinks he understands women. But obviously he has problems forming satisfying relationships with them. God only knows why.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Why waste your time reasoning with this banal little cunty babbling troll who represents the OPPOSITE of everything the forum stands for? For every minute spent trying to reason with the cunt, ride a bicycle, cook a nutritious meal, run a lap, lift weights. You CAN redeem your wasted time, the hopeless cunt can't.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:Yes. To leap to her defense would be to utterly patronise her. If she failed to respond I might ask him to justify his remark.
Wouldn't your woman be upset with you for not defending her?
I don't "have" a woman, but if I did and she got upset I'd lose respect for her. I expect adults to deal with their own shit.
There is no justification in my mind for any man to call a woman a cunt.
I don't much like the word myself, but there is justification for its use in specific circumstances. Some women are, in fact, cunts; just as some men are arseholes. Pierdog's use of the word in this thread has been an exercise in hyperbole. But you should have understood his predilection for that by the thread title. That said, he should be aware that I will not approve of his continued use of such insults.
Only creeps do that.
Or occasionally those who are accurately identifying certain specific women.
Rare is the man that wouldn't defend their woman against brutality from a stranger.
I know - misogyny is commonplace. But speaking of needless hyperbole: "brutality"? Please.
Most women do not have the brute force to defend themselves.
Ah, see, this is the sort of thing that has damaged this thread. We're not talking about brute force, brutality or anything like that; we're talking about words on a page on a discussion forum. You're being a tad overwrought here. You're entitled to dislike or be offended by being called such things, but let's keep our perspective.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:No, it would prove that morons have power over your psychology. That's the real weakness.
But morons don't understand anything about psychology or women . All they understand is violence . They think your weak if you don't fight back.
It is weak to care what a moron thinks. To respond at all is to hand over power.
Only an intelligent man can comprehend the silence of a woman when berated.
Her silence can mean lots of things, one of which is that she expects a man to do what she will not. I cannot respect such an expectation from persons who claim to be my equal.
Otherwise he thinks he has dominance over a woman that is silent. Like she's afraid of him and being submissive.
This is a discussion forum. There is exactly zero to fear.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

pierdog wrote:Why waste your time reasoning with this banal little cunty babbling troll who represents the OPPOSITE of everything the forum stands for? For every minute spent trying to reason with the cunt, ride a bicycle, cook a nutritious meal, run a lap, lift weights. You CAN redeem your wasted time, the hopeless cunt can't.
While you may have half a point within the language you're employing, I'm afraid I can't be tolerant of that language. There's no need to call people cunts and twats just because you feel they are stupid. Please make your points without the insults. They add nothing.