EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post questions or suggestions here.
jupiviv

Re: EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post by jupiviv »

pierdog wrote:Kelly, I do not regard myself as being above woman-bashing at all bc women want & need to be violently put in their place without saying it.
Women don't have any "place", and neither does anything else. Women's place is wherever they are caused to be. However, if your goal is consciousness of reality, then you should aim for women to be conscious of reality too. Violence certainly won't make women any more conscious than they already are.
Caramel & Kunga WANTED someone to dissect their motivations bc they feel they deserve it, they WANT to be dominated but in a way they understand & deserve even though society deems it inappropriate.
That's true, but probably not in the way you think it is. Either way, it doesn't make sense to degrade a person just because that person wants to be degraded. If anything, you should do the opposite.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

The ONLY type of male i will allow to dominate me is one filled with loving kindness and intelligence.
Brute force is primitive and shows weakness.
Highly intelligent men use their brains, and have compassion.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Kunga wrote:Kelly has to teach you how to be a real man .
You are obviously womanish with your emotional outbursts.
My retort to you to FUCK OFF was my maleness :)
And if you can't have a rational discussion without having a temper tantrum
this thread will probebly be locked.
pierdog was actually right about your lack of thought and self-awareness, Kunga. He is excessively rude and has an anger problem, which he needs to deal with, but he did have a point. Try to take a bit of responsibility for yourself.

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Kelly Jones wrote:pierdog was actually right about your lack of thought and self-awareness,
No he wasn't right, how could he know anything in his emotional state ?
His rationality is based on his emotions.
And he has no sense of humor or humanity.
He is narcissistic.

In relation to the pathological condition
Healthy narcissism has to do with a strong feeling of “own love” protecting the human being against illness. Eventually, however, the individual must love the other, “the object love to not become ill". The person becomes ill, as a result of a frustration, when he is unable to love the object.[5] In pathological narcissism such as the narcissistic personality disorder and schizophrenia, the person’s libido has been withdrawn from objects in the world and produces megalomania. The clinical theorists Kernberg, Kohut and Millon all see pathological narcissism as a possible outcome in response to unempathic and inconsistent early childhood interactions. They suggested that narcissists try to compensate in adult relationships.[6] The pathological condition of narcissism is, as Freud suggested, a magnified, extreme manifestation of healthy narcissism. With regard to the condition of healthy narcissism, it is suggested that this is correlated with good psychological health. Self-esteem works as a mediator between narcissism and psychological health. Therefore, because of their elevated self-esteem, deriving from self-perceptions of competence and likability, high narcissists are relatively free of worry and gloom.[7] Other researchers suggested that healthy narcissism cannot be seen as ‘good’ or ‘bad’; however, it depends on the contexts and outcomes being measured. In certain social contexts such as initiating social relationships, and with certain outcome variables, such as feeling good about oneself, healthy narcissism can be helpful. In other contexts, such as maintaining long-term relationships and with other outcome variables, such as accurate self-knowledge, healthy narcissism can be unhelpful.[8]
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

@ Kelly -- the discredited babbling twats I told off laugh at you for taking them seriously enough to converse with them despite having owned them. Can you tell me why? @ Jupiviv -- I aimed for straight women's consciousness for over a decade. They respect & hate FORCE yet they only HATE reason, hence lack perspective to grasp reality..
Last edited by pierdog on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:@ Kelly -- the discredited babbling twats I told off laugh at you for taking them seriously enough to converse with them despite having owned them. Can you tell me why?
No. You have a serious comprehension problem. You fail to see that YOU are the one being laughed at because you aren't man enough to own up to your own emotional instability.

Why do you need someone else to explain therefore ?
Name-calling discredits you as being rational.
You're an emotional wreck.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

@ Jupiviv & Kelly -- See what I mean? When rules of politeness are routinely manipulated & insisted on toxic by cunts with a toxic agenda, politeness loses its intrinsic value. CAN YOU TELL ME WHY?
Last edited by pierdog on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

you need approval ?
Carmel

Post by Carmel »

Diebert:
And you see what happened! Now you think you were one of those exceptions while evaluating his fair-mindedness.

Carmel:
That's speculative, but more importantly, it's irrelevant. It's not about me, it's about accuracy.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

AWWW, the masochistic young cunts are here to get their abuse. See what I mean? They WANT the abuse, they NEED to subject themselves to it bc they know that the SUBMISSIVE NATURE OF THEIR SEXUALITY makes them crave it and they love to hate themselves for it. That's why Kunga & Caramel need it. Assuming 'they' aren't the same teenage girl using 2 accounts
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

You have no comprehension of what your toxic and continuous abusive language towards members here is culminating towards :

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

@Pierdog, dude, I've had times when I wanted to wring people's necks for their stupidity, both online and in the real world. The only problem is that, online, it's near to impossible to know much about the person you are opposing in a debate, except what they're posting. For that reason, it is easier to get angry at them, as you aren't able to find the causes of their views which are pissing you off. In the real world, you can pin down what the causes are, and therefore what the problem is, far more easily. Plus, in the online world, you don't have any outlet to express your anger except for typing in caps and calling them names, which itself is frustrating.

So try to understand that. Judging by their posts, Carmel and Kunga are probably just women who've either been disappointed in sexual matters, or borrowed the views of men whom they are sexually attracted to - that is the root of any philosophising that women do. Judging by your posts, you probably just feel disillusioned and angry at women because of their behaviour, and the fact that Heidi Klum hasn't had sex with you yet. Because these two are all "grrrrl power," "goddess spirituality," "B-grade males are worthless" and so on, you can't tolerate them, because they probably represent everything you hate about women. But you guys are pretty close psychologically. So - make threesome, not war.

Seriously though, calm down. You're punching into thin air...literally.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

jupiviv wrote:Judging by their posts, Carmel and Kunga are probably just women who've either been disappointed in sexual matters, or borrowed the views of men whom they are sexually attracted to - that is the root of any philosophising that women do.
Dear Jupiviv...when i was sexually active (loving it) i was never disappointed. The only disappointment is men with their brain in their dick (so to speak).

And what men here are not expounding the views of other men in their philosophising ?
Rare is the intelligent original thinker.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Jupiviv, I can tell you from 100% success rate of 4/4 dominated message boards & blogs plus over 100 pwned individuals that you're wrong both about the internet's versatility & potential to get to know a banal person online even against their conscious will. Would you like me to elaborate?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pdog...your online observations are inaccurate:

i am not a teenager...but your immature behavior here is childish
the teens that post at this form are intelligent and articulate without the need to
resort to condescending and vicious verbal attacks.

You constantly appeal for approval from others on your actions
is proof of your insecurity.

Had you been successful in your relationships with women
you would have no need for prostitutes.

If you had balls you would apologize for your nasty remarks towards Carmel and myself
as you know nothing about us other than what is posted here.

But i doubt you have the balls....as your arrogance is beyond infinity.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

pierdog wrote:Assuming 'they' aren't the same teenage girl using 2 accounts
Woman is an account shared by a billion of teenage girls.

And with that I mean the level of emotional connection that's been build up with the world around her, and as such with truth. In no way I refer to the level of intellectual or ritual behavior that is required to do or say this or that.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Constantly seeking reassurance and approval:

If you sound unsure of what you are saying, by ending your sentences with "right?" or "do you think?" then you are displaying a common beta male trait. The alpha male doesn't need constant praise or assurance that what he's doing is right.

Being antagonistic with people

Not just with women, but with other men too. The alpha male retains a composed and relaxed air about him. It is a weak man, uncertain of his own status, who starts fights (whether verbal or physical).
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

WTF do ynu know about males? You've been discredited repeatedly, your opinion is worthless. Wise people talk to you here bc they're bored, not bc your thoughts, opinions & feelings are compelling. Idiot.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:WTF do ynu know about males? You've been discredited repeatedly, your opinion is worthless. Wise people talk to you here bc they're bored, not bc your thoughts, opinions & feelings are compelling. Idiot.

WTF do you know about females ?
It's obvious you aren't capable of a long term meaningful relationship
let alone speak civilized here.

You call your thoughts compelling ?
You only parrot what you consider acceptable male behavior patterns.

Do you have any original material ?
All i see is a pathetic weak minded frustrated boy trying to
get laid. and has to pay for it because he's powerless to win the
love and attention he needs.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Do you want to start over ?
I can forget this whole thing if you can admit
your anger towards Carmel and i got out of hand.

Otherwise this thread is doomed to be locked .

Peace ?

i'm sorry for pissing you off so much pierdog...but it's
natural to get defensive when the verbal abuse starts
i am a strong woman, and i will defend myself when i feel
threatened...it's fight or flight.

And i do appoligize for whatever i did you piss you off
i am new to this shit. (Women vs Men)
i've always loved intelligent men.
But i have no tolerance for abusive men.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

What a couple of banal twats.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE ?

very revealing.......your vocabulary is impressive too.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:Kelly, I do not regard myself as being above woman-bashing at all bc women want & need to be violently put in their place without saying it. Caramel & Kunga WANTED someone to dissect their motivations bc they feel they deserve it, they WANT to be dominated but in a way they understand & deserve even though society deems it inappropriate. Now they know to keep out of my threads.

you are so fucking sick & deluded.
you know nothing about women ...it is evident that you are parroting the views of other men
you are too STUPID to come up with your own philosophy about women...talk about banal !

I wouldn't let a fucking moron like you dominate me EVER !

Maybe you should come out of the closet....or go into it...because only a retarded woman would fuck you.
No intelligent, creative, educated woman would give herself to you.
YOU ARE THE RETARDED, IDIOT FUCKHEAD.
Anders Schlander

Post by Anders Schlander »

-people are surely at a disadvantage if they HAVE to have sex with people every once in a while compared to those who do not.
The benefit of women getting paid is fine, but if that was all, then you could hand her the money and leave. It's not exactly a healthy service, for either party. It is a weakness in the male, and the woman's function is to keep that weakness happy.

Conscious people shouldn't be so weak as to use other people's weaknesses to help theirs, cause that is exactly what men do. They 'need' sex and a sense of worship, and they exploit the fact that prostitutes are weak, for their own irrational need of worship and power. If all men were 'really' men, prostitutes would be out of a job.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:You are obviously womanish with your emotional outbursts.
This is either an unintended admission, or - actually, I don't really know what else it is...