Are Blacks Inferior to Whites?

Post questions or suggestions here.
Tomas

Re: Are Blacks Inferior to Whites?

Post by Tomas »

Kaidara wrote:"The quality of your thoughts is only as good as the quality of your language."

You are really naive. How would you gauge the quality of a language. Linguistics tried that years ago and failed because there is no objective barometer. Almost any thought or concept can be expressed in any langauge in the world. Thats the nature of human langauge.
Plus, some would say that enlightenment is to be rid of thought in the form of terms and concepts since they act as veils to true reality. Hence, a complex language would be a hinderance.

-tomas-
Yup, our boy, Ryan, here... he is somethin' else.

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Kaidara,
You are really naive. How would you gauge the quality of a language. Linguistics tried that years ago and failed because there is no objective barometer. Almost any thought or concept can be expressed in any langauge in the world. Thats the nature of human langauge.
The quality of a language can be measured by the scope of what it is able to describe. Generally speaking, the more words in a language indicate that it has more descriptive power than a language with fewer words. For instance: English has hundreds of thousands of words, which can effectively describe anything from the shape of a galaxy to the inner working of a human cell, whereas many tribal languages have less than 1000 words, which mainly revolve around their basic survival, and tend not to describe anything outside their immediate living environment.

So in this sense, English is far superior to most minority languages spoken in isolated pockets around the world. And it is beneficial to the species as a whole that these inferior languages are slowly dying off.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

I moved the debate on language over to Divine Focus's thread "Thinking and Communicating"
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Did that make you feel better?
I suppose it did!
Truth is a pathless land.
Tomas

Why do blacks hate the truth that could set them free?

Post by Tomas »

Beyond Babylon: Why do blacks hate the truth that could set them free?

http://beyondbabylon.blogspot.com/2007/ ... d-set.html

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

DHodges

Post by DHodges »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:whereas many tribal languages have less than 1000 words, which mainly revolve around their basic survival, and tend not to describe anything outside their immediate living environment.
Ryan, do you have a source for that? I'm no linguist, but I find it very surprising - it's not what I would expect.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

DHodges wrote:
Ryan Rudolph wrote:whereas many tribal languages have less than 1000 words, which mainly revolve around their basic survival, and tend not to describe anything outside their immediate living environment.
Ryan, do you have a source for that? I'm no linguist, but I find it very surprising - it's not what I would expect.
Ya, I dont believe that either. Such a tribe would have to be very small; but to avoid inbreeding, develops many more words to express blood relationships. (Why doesnt a Hillbilly ever get a divorce? Because after the divorce... she's still his sister.) Why would the Inuit have all these words for snow and different kinds of ice? And they live in one of the most limited environments.

Gibbon reports going into the jungle with a New Guinea Highlander, and listen to the man expound for hours on all the minutia of all the different species of flora and fauna. We usta think primitive life was simple. But then someone realized that Utzi, the Neolithic Iceman, had 22 different kinds of wood on his person. To Ryan, its all just "wood". The one word.

With ref to Blacks, like the New Guinea Highlander, their minds evolved to keep track of the immense diversity of rain forest life. Its all ROM, not much CPU, and no math co-processor. Does that make them inferior? No, only adapted to the Jungle, not the corporate culture which has computer databases to keep track of the minutia. Because they evolved in small groups (DNA suggests tribes of 75-150) they have a much sharper instinct for picking up on the variability of personal face to face relationships which are more important to them.

But again, in the corporate culture, the relationships are so shallow, that dont matter.
Goddess made sex for company.
Jason

Post by Jason »

DHodges wrote:I'm no linguist
Really? I had you pegged as a cunning linguist.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Who is it that getsta decide anyway? Are we gonna go by a majority vote on this? I doubt, that if you ask Blacks, you will find any who say Blacks are inferior. If you ask whites, you get some that agree, some that dont.

I was raised to believe in racial equality. Course, I was born ona farm, and all I saw down home were Swedes, Norwegians, Germans, and Fins. Who we all agreed were equal, altho the Fins were weird. I mean going into a little hot room naked to get sweaty with both men and women....

Then growing up, I worked as a camp counselor, in a halfway house group home, and residential treatment center. Finally, getting an offer to move to Sparta WI for the Job Corpe, and a lot more money. But the the camp was filled with young Black men from Chicago.

They were butt fucking gang raping *each other*. I had never seen the like, but if this was part of their cultural heritage, who was I to say it was wrong? How far does racial diversity go anyway? In any case, I didnt wanna go that far myself and got the fuck out.
grub

Post by grub »

Are you kidding me?

Attaching the term genius to a forum should demand the burden of responsibility that its participants hold themselves to a higher standard than that of the average person. A discussion such as this is exactly the kind of pontificating diatribe I would expect from the normies of our population, not its best and brightest thinkers. Genius comes from the Latin idea that a guardian spirit (genii) watches over us, inspiring our most pointed and reaching thought. Are blacks inferior to whites; I'm not even sure where to begin about simply how the question falls short of this ideal, let alone some of the answers I read. Why not just ask what's your favorite color?, and then have a spirited debate over that. The question I respond to leaves no room for the deliberated manipulation of facts and application of knowledge which are the genius's true calling cards. Who, do you mean to ask, are the whites?:

the peoples of the Caucasas;

100% pure-blooded Western Europeans
(assuming the Moors didn't have their way with those white women as they travelled through Europe way back in the 3rd century--and, that would have corrupted the bloodline);

or, do you simply mean anyone with lighter skin
than the blacks.

Be sure, this is not some anti-racism rhetoric; but, a plea for all of you geniuses to do a little conscious thinking, maybe a little research (wiki it, you're on the internet already) and come up with a well-thought out question one could intelligently debate with like-spirited individuals.

Further, I don't know who is spreading this wild rumor that there are no women philosophers; all I'm going to say is that rumors are like zombies-and, in order to cleanse the infected, you must kill them. Die to your stigmas, people. Wake up and think for yourselves. Do you really believe that in the 12,000 plus years of cultured civilization this planet has had no women thinkers? Has anyone on this discussion thread ever even seen a history book? I apologize for those of you in this forum who have written likewise. I stopped reading a couple pages in; when the responses began making me snort and guffaw so much that I got dizzy. Learn the true meaning of the word genius, if nothing else, both in its gravity and its application. If you do so in the spirit of philosophy ("love of wisdom") and the light of truth; many of you will find you've been on the wrong website all this time, and that myspace or facebook are just one click away. Do not waste your lives in error.
Nick

Post by Nick »

This isn't a private club, it's a public internet forum. It's unrealistic to expect every topic and post to be genius material, although that is what the administrators and a hand full of others strive for. If what someone says comes across as unbelievably preposterous then address that person as an individual. It's ironic really, that you get angry about people lumping other people together by the color of their skin, while you yourself lump people together simply because they happen to contribute to the same forum.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Inasmuch as Europe has 60+ Y Chromosome lines, and the Levant has 60+ also, some of which are found in both regions, its clear there never was an 'Abraham' or whatever for them all to descend from.

But Europe only has 7 mtDNA lines. The women there always had more power to select men that meet their standards, and that has had an effect on the gene pool. Elsewhere, the alpha males always viewed the womb as no more than the room in which to grow their seed, and denigrated any effect women had on progeny. As a result, they tended to sire sons with airheads, and we see today, how the more misogynistic a culture is, the less well adpated to modern life.

The question is not whether Blacks are inferior, but what kind of culture and ecosystem they are adapted for. And its not modern corporate culture. "IQ" was designed to identify the men who would succeed in academia and business. Street smarts dont count. Ignoring the differences does not maximize profits. It aint upta me. I didnt set the standard of what they thot was intelligent.

The Caucuses have very little to do with it. It would be more instructive to consider the transhumescent Anatolian neolithic cultures which created the first cities 10,000 years ago. Alpine, Semetic, and Caucusoid skulls have been found there. With no sign of violence. They seemed to get along, which made sense since the new agrarian techniques increased the food supply so much.

But near the end of the 7th mil, during a period of chronic drought, many left, and began the split between the Semites and Europeans. Those who wanted to stay in the farming business went north to the floodplains of SE Europe, and in the more fertile ground, did really well at it. Those who wanted to go into stock breeding went south, and the variability of the climate created so many bad years there was constant battle over grazing rights, and frequent raids on those small agrarian communities, like Jericho that did exist. They are still at it.

The digs show how the populations in the Holy Land boomed and crashed with famine, war, and pestilence. The tels along the Danube dont show any of that. Stable populations. Course, women in charge would use herbal birth control. They didnt have the herbs in areas where skins were dark. Course, the warriors wanted as many sons as possible anyway. Still do.
zarathustra

Post by zarathustra »

Perhaps the moderators could design an intelligence test as a prerequisite for entering the forum, to weed out the geniuses from the rhetoriticians, plagurizers, religious nutters, racists, fascists, women haters, blacks, dole bludgers and so on...But then, as history has shown, many of our best geniuses were NOT endowered with a love for truth and/or compassion, many have been downright scoundrals! Its obvious, that while this is a great site for the promotion of free speech a forum FOR geniuses, it's not...although, from time to time, it may attract a member of that rare species...

z
ZenMuadDib

Post by ZenMuadDib »

maestro wrote:Since the dangerous thinkers here do not care about political correctness, do they agree with this statement?

Now you say that women are inferior since no great philosopher has been a woman, and very few have been great artists or scientists, and of course one would be hard pressed to find women being interested, or talking about the higher/transcendental or abstract.

The same argument can be applied to the blacks, No great philosopher few artists scientists and the lack of interest in higher/transcendental or abstract, (empirically that is).

Now the question is whether this is due to culture/conditioning or inherent deficiency.
Ever hear of Simone Weil or Hannah Arendt?
ZenMuadDib

Post by ZenMuadDib »

I think this thread is a waste of time. We shouldn't be asking is one group inferior to another, we should be asking why do we ask such questions? What is it about us that makes us feel the need to ask a question of inferiority and superiority? Is it a need for power or domination? Do we need to dominate something else as a natural part of what we are or is that something constructed socially?
Tomas

Re: Why do blacks hate the truth that could set them free?

Post by Tomas »

Tomas wrote:.

Beyond Babylon: Why do blacks hate the truth that could set them free?

http://beyondbabylon.blogspot.com/2007/ ... d-set.html

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

sapincher

Post by sapincher »

it is absolutely culture that causes this inferiority.

it's just racist to say that it's based on their genetics.
I don't know about women because that is a different thing entirely.

whites are cultured and taught to "know" that they are more important, intelligent, and generally well-off than blacks. blacks are thus taught to "know" that honkies are vile, corrosive, manipulative, and greedy.

it doesn't help that for years and years and years blacks were kept from getting a good education. the racism around even today holds them back even further. it pains me to answer this question because i can understand intelligent racism from all-out ignorance.

to prove the theorem that it is based on genetics it would have to be the case that every black individual is inferior. the fact that we have such black idols as maya angelou and george washington carver and hell even will smith (he invented the field of xenobiology) is in direct evidence to the theorem.

it is like trying to prove that humans are genetically are unable to be ginger. well, there goes that, because carrottop went ahead and blew everything up with his props and girly muscles.

i was actually thinking about this the other day. it would take at least generations to get blacks in the Western world to the point of whites and to thus eliminate white-black racism. it's been ninety years since the passing of the nineteenth amendment for women, and they still are treated unequally. it's been fifty years since the civil rights era for blacks, so i am guessing that it will take another fifty or so years to mellow out for blacks. this is all unfounded hypothesis. whatever.

plus a black guy on the streets is definitely more superior to a white guy on the streets, as evidenced in detroit, MI. but that is just another cultural thing.

it's overrrr
my iq is higher than yo's
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

People, the same as dogs and all other mammals, adapt to their environment, and develop different instinctive behavior patterns. Part of the problem we all have, is that hominids evolved in small villages and tribes, not mass herds- cities. One of the great risks the species faces is that we dont have the same kind of robust immune systems of herbivores.

Bouchard's longitudinal studies of identical twins raised by different families proves a powerful genetic effect. altho there's some evidence as well that the modern diet & environment causes not only allergies, but also mental development pathologies, and does not result in maximal intelligence. If I wanted stupid kids, I'd raise them on soulfood.

Pinker's 'The Blank Slate', LeBlanc's 'Constant Battles', and Nature via Nurture by Ridley all demonstrate that there is a powerful diff in genetic endowment or lack thereof. The politically correct position that there is not prevents research into what that difference is, and what dietary, environmental, and educational policies would make things better. Nobody says that whites are inferior because of higher rates of hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, or autism; the appropriate response is to do the DNA analysis of women, and advise them of the mtDNA markers that pose risks, and then outline how those risks, which vary from one gene pool to the next, could be best dealt with by looking for the appropriate Y chromosome markers.

Education is necessary, but not sufficient. Some kids need higher levels of physical activity to promote mental development. We cant expect the traditional school model we inherited from white Europe to be appropriate for all other races. To deny that these differences exist prevents us from looking for the appropriate classroom models. And frankly, there's a lotta white kids that dont do that will in the standard classroom model either.

DNA shows that white kids descend from yeoman farming villages of 150-300; African kids from tribes of 75-150. And in fact, Europe has had towns of up to 20,000 for 10,000 years. Put into a large school, the white kids adapt to the presence of strangers, while the Black kids tend to try to hang together and surround themselves with familiar faces. The anxiety they feel is written on their DNA or possibly epigenetics. And they respond with higher levels of fear and aggression.

Course, its not upta us. nobody gives a fuck what we say here. All you can do is select the right kind of community to raise the kids you are responsible for, and try to prevent them from being exposed to the neurotic reactions of those who just dont get it.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

In a more recent coverage, a rap group entitled Wu-Tang stated * They've raped our women!* and other lyricism as being *dark* and *cold*
Hip-hop, the new generation of Black society is more stated to a rebelious state of mind-
anti-government, party[dance], and of course *freedom writers* as is now a new motion picture, BET Black Entertainment Television. I can understand the question, * Are Blacks Inferior to Whites* Yes, but not all. Whatever promped the black race to hold a grudge against a white man, I'll never understand. While slavery was the main focus of Black America, still, undermines their slavery going on in Africa. Just because I am told to hold a general grudge against all white people, doesn't mean I have to follow it. Hip Hop is a musical, political, universal statement-which can be costly from time to time. Not withstanding, a genius state of enlightenment came to me while reading upon this subject of threads-thank you,
I was struck by a costly depression, which left me unmotivated, until, somebody wrote about the spiritedness of a genius.

Going back to the 80's and further, most african american writers/musicians where either suppressed or oppossed by rascism. For some reason or another, the totality undermining of black artists took a blow to the face, and, that is why so many are against the acceptance of one world, one love. I guess, since they had no voice in general, they decided to go underground, which is now declaring Hip Hop's subcultures. Rap/ Art/ Wear
Trying to define a genius amongst them, is like trying to find a fish in a ocean. They already portray themselves as being geniuses, with the demographing of certain artist/musicians/ and athletes. Michael Jordan-the greatest basketball hero-as a legend, defined one of the greatest sports to it's limit.
Also...well, you get the picture.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Chris Rock routine:

"Niggers love not to know... Books are like kryptonite to niggers. You want to hide some money in your house, hide it inside a book!"

All I can say is, inferior in what way?

Isn't it true that civilisation advanced further, faster outside Africa, where we think people have existed for longer?

How about this? The races of color, red, yellow, indigo (black) appeared much later than the world's indiginous (evolved) color, brown, and were all superior to the indiginous peoples. Other colors evolved as well: Blue man, Orange man, and Green man. Red migrated from the origin point (northern India) first, into Asia, where it was later chased across the Bering land bridge into North America by the Yellow man, who settled in Asia. The Orange, Green, and Indigo migrated south into Africa, where the Orange and Green warred largely to extinction and were subsumed by the Indigo. That would account for the large number of racial differences among African peoples, including size, hues, and body types. The Blue man migrated north in much smaller numbers, so that present day "whites" are a mixture of indiginous brown and the Blue strains, couple with remnants of some Orange and Yellow.

This doesn't explain the disparity in cultural levels between deepest African peoples and more northern peoples. I could do that (none of this is original with me, as I've said in these forums, I have never had an original idea) but if I'm going to take any lumps for this view, let me take them for what I've said so far.

Either way, the present day African American is no longer truly black as the original Indigo peoples were - and a few may still be in isolated parts of Africa. It seems now there are far greater differences between individuals than there is between the "races" they come from. Still, there may have been vastly differing potentials for advancement among the orginal races of color.
Last edited by brokenhead on Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Agreed that Black cultures have not developed as fast. But if we advised Black women of how to select the most promising Y chromosome lines, or made them available at fertility clinics, the Black population could catch up in a single generation. A few of the really smart white career women have been reading the reports on the human genome, the resulting hormone profiles, and the DNA markers for gifts and challenges, and they already know.

And they are already using fertility clinics to conceive with the most promising Y Chromosome lines. which, AFAIK, are all white, and mostly Nordic. There's a reason the Nobel committee is in Sweden. And while we prattle on about race, these smart white women are doing something to help secure their own futures.

It does not matter what we think now, and it wont matter much longer what the social scientists think about race as the kids of these smart women start getting their degrees and entering the power structure. Which they will take over. And they will be the ones who decide what should be done about race.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

It does not matter what we think now, and it wont matter much longer what the social scientists think about race as the kids of these smart women start getting their degrees and entering the power structure. Which they will take over. And they will be the ones who decide what should be done about race.
You wish.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

brokenhead wrote:
You wish.
Didnt I just say that it didnt matter what I wish? The fact is that young women are getting more degrees, and more advanced degrees, and that young women age 21-30 are already making more money than young men. They are not going to be relying on young men to support the nuclear family model. It wasnt upta them that the transnationals have outsourced and downsized so many jobs that young men formerly used to support families. What is up to them, is to look for a social model that will work for them in the economic conditions they find themselves in.

And, the higher the middle class bankruptcy and foreclosure rates go, the higher the divorce rate. Smart young women see that while the mom is stuck with the kids, the sperm donors are not always there for support. And since they make more money than stud muffins anyway, it only makes sense for them to try to access the most promising Y chromosome lines in order to have the most satisfying relationships with their kids. Since that with a husband is so much harder to find.

If you doubt how stupid young men are these days, go to a rave and just watch.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

And, the higher the middle class bankruptcy and foreclosure rates go, the higher the divorce rate. Smart young women see that while the mom is stuck with the kids, the sperm donors are not always there for support. And since they make more money than stud muffins anyway, it only makes sense for them to try to access the most promising Y chromosome lines in order to have the most satisfying relationships with their kids. Since that with a husband is so much harder to find.

Young men were always stupid. Listen, I like smart women, too, but I don't see them everywhere I turn. Women are just as stupid as we are, or just as smart, depending on how you look at it or on which side of the bed you got up on this morning.

You make it sound as if women were going to make men obsolete. Women will continue to need men for the same reason they always have: vibrators can't mow the lawn.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

brokenhead wrote:

Young men were always stupid. Listen, I like smart women, too, but I don't see them everywhere I turn. Women are just as stupid as we are, or just as smart, depending on how you look at it or on which side of the bed you got up on this morning.

You make it sound as if women were going to make men obsolete. Women will continue to need men for the same reason they always have: vibrators can't mow the lawn.
The question is how many of what kind of men women will need. If the global economy keeps on expanding despite the oil and climate change problems, they will only need a few geeks to keep on innovating for them. All the rest will be done by robots who work even cheaper than Mexicans, and are faster to train.

BOTOH, if there is global economic panic, then YMMV depending on where you are. People talk of the fall of Rome, forgetting that at the time, all the smart money'd moved to Constantinople. But in any case, Brokenhead, might still make right, but the nature of might has changed. the brave heart, strong right arm, sword in hand, just dont cut it any more. I filled my freezer with venison shot by a Cherokee... *she* dressed it out in her bathtub after realizing somebody who should not have been there was in her back yard. Only in this case, it had 4 feet.

I know the world you see is fulla stupid bitches. And they have friends to help them move. But in my neck of Ozark woods, there are women who have friends that will help them move... bodies. So- like I say, YMMV. I've seen five dykes move here in the past year or so, and I know of two young women that are fag hags. These bitches are not looking for the perfect husband.

Now, there's neurological reasons young men have become dramatically more stupid, but not young women. Nature has clipped the bell curve for the females to ensure that they are competent enuf to nurture kids. But visit the insane asylums, and you'll see that the men vastly outnumber the women, and the worst cases are male. And while the list of Nobel laureates is overwhelmingly male, without the proper nutrition, you dont get a genius, you get a mental case.

PBS FRONTLINE did a study on the Yaqui valley of Mexico, which'd been taken over by agribusiness to grow veggies for US stupid markets. They dosed the fuck out of the land with fertilizers, pesticides, & herbicides. And one of the results is that the plants, exposed to all these chemicals, respond by producing phyto-estrogen in their tissues. The FDA didnt sweat it, they knew it wasnt cancerous; its what is in the birth control pill. But nobody told the parents, who'd been bringing home veggies from the fields to feed their kids. One result, seen in the video, but without comment, is 8 year old girls with tits. But another is that the autism rate went thru the roof for the boys.

Meanwhile, their Indian kin, further up in the mountains, were all still fine. And of course, Brokenhead, if what you wanted was a national epidemic of faggots, what else would you try but raising the boys on food dosed with phyto-estrogen?