The ultimate exhibition of masculinity

Post questions or suggestions here.
Philosophaster

The ultimate exhibition of masculinity

Post by Philosophaster »

That's right. I'm talking about THE SUPER BOWL.

Surely all of you spiritual men are tuned in?
Unicorns up in your butt!
Unidian

Re: The ultimate exhibition of masculinity

Post by Unidian »

One would imagine so.

What could be more "masculine" than ritualized war featuring giant retarded men fighting over a ball? And it's philosophically acceptable, because nobody actually gets killed. Can't miss, right? The only way it could be improved is if some female infants were drowned during the halftime show and there were facilities to euthanize any unenlightened old people in the audience after the game. Spiritual men of both genders could learn a lot from such contests. The sweet fragrance of steroids and Genius is in the air tonight.

Yay Stupor Bowl! Football, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Enlightenment. What a combination!
I live in a tub.
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

LOL.
Unicorns up in your butt!
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Mine was probably a bit much. I'll await an enlightened admonishment.
I live in a tub.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Here is how I see it – people who participate or enjoy watching aggressive sports waste their masculine impulse to satisfy their feminine emotions.

Moreover, I see events such as the super bowel as being dominated by Feminine men whose Masculinity is subservient to their Femininity instead of the other way around.

The Masculine impulse needs to be master, while the Feminine should be the slave.

Guys who participate or religiously watch shows such as the UFC or the Super bowl have a Feminine Master, combined with a Masculine Slave as their psyche structure. The duality is totally reversed.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Unidian wrote:Mine was probably a bit much. I'll await an enlightened admonishment.
Okay. You are a poop head.
snow bunny

Post by snow bunny »

a4les no they aren't retarded or autistic, they are just less smart than albert einstein
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Okay. You are a poop head.
Very much so.

I understand the NY Giants won.
I live in a tub.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

The Right Thing happened here.
The Cheaters lost.
Eli Mannining has had greatness thrust upon him.... ehh, his whole life.
Tom Brady is to good to be true. You want to see Mr What ElseCanGoRight take a hit.
I'm an Eagles fan, but I have spent much of my life up in the Apple. So go Blue. The Right Thing happened.

Beantown has had its fun. Its World Series, its super bowls, and now the Celtics are back kicking ass. Enough is enough.
slumsquirrel

Post by slumsquirrel »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:Here is how I see it – people who participate or enjoy watching aggressive sports waste their masculine impulse to satisfy their feminine emotions.

Moreover, I see events such as the super bowel as being dominated by Feminine men whose Masculinity is subservient to their Femininity instead of the other way around.

The Masculine impulse needs to be master, while the Feminine should be the slave.

Guys who participate or religiously watch shows such as the UFC or the Super bowl have a Feminine Master, combined with a Masculine Slave as their psyche structure. The duality is totally reversed.
So these players are, in fact, compensating?
Cybersmiles

Post by Cybersmiles »

How incredibly strange, that anyone -- male or female -- should make derisive remarks about masculinity. Maybe if one were to watch a bunch of nazis strutting.....or a bunch of Islamos jumping up and down with fists in the air......such derisive remarks might be a fitting response.

American masculinity, however, is almost all of the time, an expression of what the concept of positive masculine power was meant to be.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

slumsquirrel,
So these players are, in fact, compensating?
Yes, I would say that they are compensating for the fact that all their enjoyment is derived from stimulating the primal animal parts of the brain, the part of the brain that becomes excited by watching violent clashes between opposing groups, and identifying strongly with one side, and essentially reducing ones rational faculties to that of a feminine cheerleader.

I hope that humankind is capable of more as far as emotional intelligence is concerned because if not, we are surely doomed….

Cybersmiles,
American masculinity, however, is almost all of the time, an expression of what the concept of positive masculine power was meant to be.
I would say that masculine power as expressed in American sports is basically a blind anti-intellectual worship of the alpha male's brute animal force, it is a mockery of what masculinity could be, it is an unintentional comedy that illustrates feminine men who have dedicated their entire lives to perfecting something that is uttering superficial - that being the perfection of physical appearance and athletic technique.
Last edited by Ryan Rudolph on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Really? What an odd remark. What exactly is "positive masculine power?" Is it like Olmec Power Dancing? Can one attain it by relentlessly communing with the Living Spirit in an Office Chair of Ultimate Power? Does it involve keeping a frozen frog in one's home? If so, I'm in.
I live in a tub.
Cybersmiles

Post by Cybersmiles »

It's very important to understand fully, that positive masculine power has MANY faces.