Apocolyptic consequences.

Post questions or suggestions here.
daybrown

Apocolyptic consequences.

Post by daybrown »

Seems Kunstler has another book out, and nearly every week we see another by some other author saying it is all going to hell in a basket, and perhaps outlining why. But what are these guys doing with the money they make off these books?

Does any author have a plan of what to do after TSHTF? I see the "survivalists" in their cammy jammies intend to hunker in a bunker til their food runs out, But dying a little later dont sound like survival to me.

Bad as Steven King's "The Stand" was, there was also a plan for long term survival in it. The Postman was pretty flakey, but had the same idea, that life would be rebuilt. But where? How? Anyone published a book with a plan? Isnt that the logical next step?
Goddess made sex for company.
hsandman

Re: Apocolyptic consequences.

Post by hsandman »

Daybrown, Umm, bomb shelters and food cost money you know... :-)
I am certain, we are not looking at the total apocolypse ie."end of the society as we know it"... Things are just progressing slowly towards recession etc, people still need to buy food, pay rent, stockpile ammo etc. :-) My guess is that when economy collapses, they want to be prepared. You need money to do that, and I don't begrudge them selling books etc. that help the rest of us to understand where we stand.

I recomend Alex Jones News site, for uncensored take on the information. http://www.infowars.com/

There is a interesting article there, I recomend you read it : Pentagon: Internet needs to be dealt with as if an enemy “weapons system”

The Pentagon’s Information Operations Roadmap is blunt about the fact that an internet, with the potential for free speech, is in direct opposition to their goals. The internet needs to be dealt with as if it were an enemy "weapons system".

But for now, just try to relax and enjoy what you have. :-D

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle,
And this'll help things turn out for the best,
And...

Always look on the bright side of life,

For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word,
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin,
Give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it. Its's your last chance, anyhow,
So...

Always look on the bright side of life,

LIfe's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show.
Keep'em loughing as you go.
Just remembwer that the last lough is on you,
And...

Monty Python - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
It's just a ride.