Foodimals

Post questions or suggestions here.
Trevor Salyzyn

Foodimals

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

This has absolutely nothing to do with philosophy, but some of these creations would make amazing pets.

Foodimals
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Re: Foodimals

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

Yes Trevor. Just please let's hope the Japanese/Chinese will not try to cash in on this concept of foodimals. They will try to advertise and sell them as real creatures. I'm serious. They will say it was genetic experiments done in collaboration with McDonalds or something. So after 20 years I realised how the world is going to end: Half the population will die from sheer stupidity, the other half from accute, severe bouts of laughter ( I fall in the second category ). Seriously, people, the Chinese and Japanese have extreme financial problems, we don't realise just how severe...If you are one of the unenlightened ones, consider these case studies of humorously tragic Eastern attempts to generate cash:

#1 Chinese chicken Xiu Xiu presented as having mathematical abilities...

#2 Japanese shop successfully sells sheep as poodles ( sheepoodles ) with poodle-hair cuts and everything. Dumb members of population at first actually believe these sheep are poodles, only enlightened and traumatised when discovering the sheepoodles don't bark or eat dog food.

#3 Chinese shop sells "excuses". The spokesman for the shop makes scientific claims such as "our break-up excuses minimise suffering". Right.

There are more examples out there, examples of the strange effects capitalism, but, as mentioned I will seriously die of laughter if I have to explain too many.
DHodges

Post by DHodges »

HUNTEDvsINVIS wrote:#2 Japanese shop successfully sells sheep as poodles ( sheepoodles ) with poodle-hair cuts and everything. Dumb members of population at first actually believe these sheep are poodles, only enlightened and traumatised when discovering the sheepoodles don't bark or eat dog food.
Don't know about the rest, but Snopes says that never happened.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

That someone can even come up with something like that...that's even worse...

Seriously, the Chinese have major money issues...no wonder Karl Marx entered history at some point. The other dumb thing I read the other day was that one of the largest shopping malls on earth ( has a rollar coaster etc. ) somewhere in the East ( I think China ) is virtually empty and hence largely bankrupt. Why? It was built in an area that largely contains only the proletariat of the population. Hence no one can shop there, they are too poor and/or busy making products for those shops. Apparently the Chinese only save most of their money the whole time. Not big spenders. Unless that the newspaper article was also a hoax.