My Book Title

Post questions or suggestions here.
millipodium

My Book Title

Post by millipodium »

Nihilism, Elite Thought, and the Triumph of Satan

What do you guys think? Many of you will be quoted within.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

What is Satan?
millipodium

Post by millipodium »

Steven Coyle wrote:What is Satan?
satan is a deification of the following things

Elitism
Deception
Intimidation
Genocide
Tharan

Post by Tharan »

If you quote me in any fashion I demand that $.01 from EVERY booksale be donated to the Crystal Awareness Institute. http://www.crystalawareness.com/cai/index.html
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

What do I think? I think you're a Xian dolt who has insufficient intelligence to see that your attribution of nihilism (for the most part - 90%) does not work here. You're a broken CD-R that can neither play nor record anything coherent.
ExpectantlyIronic

Post by ExpectantlyIronic »

Here's a blurb for your jacket:

"[your name or nom de plume] has written an insightful tome on [subject of your book], that invokes the best aspects of [similar author to yourself], while bringing new thoughts to the subject that surpass all expectations for even [impressive academic credentials]. Anyone with even a passing interest in [subject of book stated slightly differently from above] owes it to themselves to read this masterful work. -ExpectantlyIronic, some guy who posts on the internet

Regardless, if what you've posted here represents the depth of your insights, I'm afraid you don't have enough subject matter to fill up a post-it note, much less a book.
reedsch

Post by reedsch »

Blaming Satan for everything is such a cop-out. If he didn't exist, we'd have to create him as a salve for our own irresponsibility as a species.