dudes of wisdom

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
tizbi

dudes of wisdom

Post by tizbi »

hi, i have two critical questions:-

when you became enlightened how many bulbs you got above your heads?
you talk a lot about reality so what reality tv show do you like?
Kunga

Re: dudes of wisdom

Post by Kunga »

You might enjoy this forum better (Thomas/Rod/Roddy does ! ) :)

http://tigerstripes.yuku.com/topic/209/Hi-Kids
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Yeah, Kunga's/India's (whatever mind she is of) has a real doozy (psycho website) going, too!

Read how she rants about going vegetarian/vegan and in the next breath wolfs down the bacon pork sandwiches, then has the gall to blame it on the others in her household...!

Hysteria run wild.

UFO's , alien visitations , the gang's all there, don't miss out!

Here ya go, kiddies - Only the minds of mental midgets (and multiple personality disorders) need click:
http://theromantics.yuku.com
Last edited by Tomas on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Kunga wrote:You might enjoy this forum better (Thomas/Rod/Roddy does ! ) :)

http://tigerstripes.yuku.com/topic/209/Hi-Kids
You can find me in the food section, too... (what's for dinner)

It's wonderful, I was diagnosed with a case of "the shingles" which I'm barely recovering from. Really. Visited the MD on Wednesday and he took me off the 5x a day of 800mg Acyclovir (the virus killer) and 2x a day of 20mg Prednisone (for swelling etc.). But I am still taking 2mg Hydromorphone (some sorta synthetic morphine in pill form) for the pain. The doc (how kind of him) says I get another 3-week 'supply' (about 4 a day till the 14th of September - next MD appt.) of Hydromorphone, but finding I really need it at night for rest.

Mine (the shingles) was one of the 'two worst' he's ever seen. Mine curls from just above the navel .. winds around the right to the center of the back about six inches up and down. So, I find (myself) only the left side to fall asleep on. Of course, when the body wants to shift position I wake up almost crying the pain is near unbearable. This occurs some 5-10 times in eight hours.

It can best be described (the pain) as having cracked ribs, for those of you all who've experienced that. It totally sucks.

I would wish this upon none of my ex-friends but one is now coming to mind it's that flunky with two names who banned me from her website has some sort of manic depressive disorder .. oh well.

I should mention my wife and daughter are thoroughly enjoying the time away from me. Do I miss them? .. follow me at Tiger Stripes for all the latest juicy, tawdry, details...

Great folks hang there, Vinny the hack & Cloudy (who's a member in good standing at Genius).

Thanks, Kunga or is it India? Tough to keep it straight with your multiple personalities and that time of the month, thingy.
Don't run to your death
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

LOL...whay are you so upset that I posted your favorite forum here Thomas ? You , after all, love refering others like MovingAlways to Kellys' forum and refering to Dejavus' forum....so what's wrong with me refering someone to Tiger Stripes huh ?

Sorry about your shingles problem.
Sorry about you being such a creep too....I thought you were a friend...but you creeped me out ...that's why I banned you.
You just proved it empirically here by your creepiness in wishing me your illness. You creep.

Get well soon.