SWAT the Twat (ie: Laura of FactsVsReligon)

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
pierdog

SWAT the Twat (ie: Laura of FactsVsReligon)

Post by pierdog »

Just wanted to bring to readers' att. my resp. as 'jubawubaboy' to the skank on Youtube who made the unfair vid 'Spot the Twat' attacking the sage Solway for Narcissism, a condition SO prevalent that its hard to fight it or see it. The prob with Kev's latest 'Ownage, pwnage & Onanism' vid is that sometimes you gotta get personal b.c dilettants dont repspond to logic. Follow the debate on 'Swat the Twat' & watch me take care of Youtube Kevin-haters with caustic wit & wisdom.
Dan Rowden

Re: SWAT the Twat (ie: Laura of FactsVsReligon)

Post by Dan Rowden »

Laura's video was certain a truly scurrilous and smug exercise. But you have to remember this is basically a middle-class daddy's girl with a chip on her shoulder and no intellect to support it. Not much can be expected.
pierdog

Re: SWAT the Twat (ie: Laura of FactsVsReligon)

Post by pierdog »

Agreed, Dan. I was disgusted at the hypocrisy & crowdism & the fact that few people were effectively respoonding to the attacks. Of all the genuinely creepy people to attempt to humiliate, she had to pick Solway! That nasty skank who made the vid leads a crusade against religion not so much because monotheism is irrational but because she feels threatened by its sexual morality which she's failed at keeping & justifies that with feminism, like all modern women, which Kev's work threatens.