When is the next guest interview due?

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
Animus

Re: When is the next guest interview due?

Post by Animus »

Its not gossip, its well documented fact. And the fact is Stefan knows this and refuses to acknowledge it.

One of the main incentives for banning me, as is evidenced by the links provided, was that I am a determinist. I had knowledge of the brain and could smash his libertarian nonsense arguments. He really didn't like that. So you see his Free-Will & Determinism debates are rather shallow because he has banned several people who make good arguments.

Don't get me wrong, I'd forgive and forget in an instance, but Stefan won't and as long as he won't I'll continue to make it an issue for him.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

It's not his fault. Nor yours.

-
gosgirl

Post by gosgirl »

Having watched his Philosophy 101 podcasts and many others of a philosophical bent, I know this guy is a truth lover and a man of his own logical convictions and integrity - far more in line with many of the principal values here than the likes of Randi for instance.
This would be a good way to kick some life back into this venture again and of mutual benefit in that he has a relatively huge audience of political but also philosophical types to reach out to and I reckon he'd win himself some new audience members here.

Post by David Quinn »

Who are we talking about here?

-
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I presume Stefan Molyneux, of this fame:

http://www.freedomainradio.com/
Robert

Post by Robert »

Dan Rowden wrote:I presume Stefan Molyneux, of this fame:

http://www.freedomainradio.com/
I've just listened to the first 7:45 mins of his podcast number 257: Physics and the Three Laws of Logic, and already there's enough material there to go a couple of hours on The Reasoning Show...