the logic of being reinventive

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
Anti-christ

the logic of being reinventive

Post by Anti-christ »

On the basis of knowing this stuff. Can't tell if you are my logical reader or logical thinker reader.

I imagine most geniuses are logical thinker readers. Slightly above normal thought process, you imagine place, perfect, remedy. No one in this room has any idea. I am able to prove my perfect logical thinking simply by torturing each thought that goes through my brain.

If this has no sense to you whatsoever, you must be a logical reader.

Now, for my croud. I just woke up the other day and noticed something else different. What was happening that morning was that my eiro was much more validative than when I had woken up the day before. Picture perfect example: there were no colors flowing in through my eyes, only, the voices of angelic sounds. two: I was in array at the sound of the whisper of my own voice.

Pre-logical thinking. Yeah, I've walked down the aisles of some colleges. Never to take in mind what I already had known. Felt. Tasted already in my earlier dreams. Fragments consisted of particles of nothing until I had woken up this morning and felt the sensation of a minature sound instead of lights[lights being the representation of colors].
I was just wondering who would like to comment on this little getaway?
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

What were you tripping on?
Anti-christ

Post by Anti-christ »

Fact of the matter is as followes. I am not what whispers stipped ass shit. My genius thought has no begining nor end. Frankly, I am convinced.

1: Where are the heathens of time=place of existence

2: There is no more truth in anything, except what we are holding as a symbol of life. Life being the picture which consists of puzzles of imaginative thought. Hence, thinking is more of just that...

3. LFL
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

I'm confused.
ExpectantlyIronic

Post by ExpectantlyIronic »

Thanks for sharing your poetry anti-christ. Here's a crappy poem I'm about to write for this thread:

Oh whilst the willows wither when
(despondently) I deign to dare
to take the token totems at their
violent presence to vivid visions?
Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

I'm confused.
I think he is doing a good impression of GWB.
Anti-christ

Post by Anti-christ »

Goddamn flouracides, what the fuck do you think is going to happen to our fuckin planet. This is what I mean. The five elements actively flowing in matter's worth should be my prize, while your incantory bool is full of wastful thoughts of dillusional misbehaviors.
Furthermore, your undergrad degrees are sensless beings in themselves. Not only have you yourselves wasted perfectly timing a grab of a blow job degrees, but I will continue to set you off on a course of prefatical bionacular assumptions.
Of course, only retards know the shit you are discussing, while my infiniti balls have been plagued by some irrational term.