The mind of Elizabeth Isabelle

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Cory,

Oh, I didn't realize you were a full-blown cultist. Nevermind, no use in trying to reason with religious sycophants.
I live in a tub.
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Philosophaster wrote:
Cory Duchesne wrote:Well, I think that your forums, FP and SW are not rational and highly intelligent. I think that they value the sorts of conditions that create the sort of problems you are having.
I see. Well, at one time you posted on FP, Cory. How were you treated?

Also, Aaron Mathis, another poster from GF, recently made a good post in FP's science forum. How would you say he is being treated?
Well, I didnt say your forums were totally worthless without any redeeming value. But by my standards your forums are not wise and 'highly' intelligent.

But there is some intelligence going on there.

I actually recognize that you in particular are an intelligent fellow, I appreciate and even get a laugh from some of your posts, but I think you settle for less, and this I think leads you to support conditions that encourage smug nonesense and unconscious hypocrisy.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

As I recall, this whole thing started because your board thought I was incredibly cold-hearted to defend David's off-handed comment about, under the right conditions, eliminating all unenlightened elderly people. Now jundal, one of your board members, had this to say about me:
I think she needs putting down like a dog with distemper.
Now which is worse? A vague, hypothetical, off-handed comment, or a specific call to have me killed? Especially since my name and address are readily available, and Katy had already made plans to show up at my house (uninvited) - who do you think the real monster is?
Katy

Post by Katy »

Cory Duchesne wrote:
If by 'us' you mean you, Philo, Nat, etc, well, then yes, I think banning Elizabeth from SW and FP, and starting this thread has everything to do with you.
Well, yes, the starting of this thread are on us. However, Liz's attacks on myself as soon as I showed up at this forum have nothing to do with me other than her already stated by herself inability to get along with women. (oh sorry, get along with women who don't hate women).

Liz attacked me when I got here.
I got over it. Spoke to her on the phone and was nothing but friendly after that point; my reward was to be accused of alcoholism (funny since my yearly beer budget is up to $15 now...)

Liz attacked me again when I disproved her idiotic point that she thought she had gotten rid of her ego by the 8th grade. At that point I decided I didn't like her, but tried to dissociate myself from her.

Then Liz dragged SW into a debate on this forum where it should never have been mentioned. That is what finally got everyone else's attention.

We tried to respond at FP rather than continue here, but, well, as I said, everyone's patience has an end.

It has to do with the fact that her post accusing you of idolizing QRS is pure projection.
How does it? I don't care if Elizabeth loses her cool on me. I've lost my cool on her a few times too. We've gotten on each others nerves many times. But that has nothing to do with the fact that I think lowly of the motives behind this thread and some of the attitudes over at FP and SW in general.

Do you know what "projection" means?
What I'm saying is that Elizabeth cares more about the individuals Dan, David (and to a lesser degree, Kevin) than she does about thought. She has memorized every word they have ever written, and once wrote a "QRS Quiz" about them that even Dan didn't score perfectly on. Yet she never thinks, she just echoes. She offered to purchase Dan a computer!!!

Losing her cool on you? What's that to do with what I said? I said it's a projection - as in she is accusing you of what she herself is doing.
Keep the conflicts and emotional issues of FP and SW over at FP and SW. We don't want your disease.
Tell Lizzie to stop attacking me and/or us (especially people who don't even read here!) here, and we will keep it away, too. I've been ridiculously patient with her idiocy over and over again. I forgave her first attack on me quickly. Third and forth as well. I was nothing but nice to her even when she was accusing me over and over again of being an alcoholic. I gave her my phone number and offered to let her call any time she wanted when she revealed she hadn't heard a person's voice in 10 days.

Eventually, we all hit a point where we simply can't anymore. I'm sorry; there is a limit to the amount of abuse I can take from one person before I snap at them. I would have prefered to keep this bottled up in the FFA thread at FP, but Elizabeth wanted to bring it to SW. And she wanted to bring SW and GF together in the last thread. And she wanted carte blanche to attack me whenever she wanted around here.

She brought whatever personality conflict she had with me here. This thread is the continuation of something she started.
-Katy
Katy

Post by Katy »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:and Katy had already made plans to show up at my house (uninvited) - who do you think the real monster is?
lol. And I'm the one who you think is a liar? I already responded to this Elizabith and I know you saw it, so there is nothing other than lies left.

Sher said she wanted to bring her daughter to Disney. As I'm quite fond of Sher, and live relatively close to Disney, I said I'd come down and join her for a weekend. Then there were discussions of meeting up with you and iran. I agreed that that could be fun. And no one was going to show up at your house. We were going to Disney World. And maybe dinner at a restaurant... but that plan was added after the plan to go to Disney, which Sher and I discussed via Yahoo before she even mentioned it at BA.
-Katy
Nick

Post by Nick »

Elizabeth,

This is not an attempt to place blame on you or anyone else, but for your own good I recommend taking a long break from posting at this message board and any others you are currently posting on. If you feel the need to read what's going on, read in small doses. If and when you return think long and hard before you do, and limit your posts to just once or twice a week. Observe from a distance and pace yourself.
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

Elizabeth:

Jundal does not want to kill you or have you killed.
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Katy,
Katy: It has to do with the fact that her post accusing you of idolizing QRS is pure projection.

Cory: How does it? I don't care if Elizabeth loses her cool on me. I've lost my cool on her a few times too. We've gotten on each others nerves many times. But that has nothing to do with the fact that I think lowly of the motives behind this thread and some of the attitudes over at FP and SW in general.

Katy: Do you know what "projection" means?

What I'm saying is that Elizabeth cares more about the individuals Dan, David (and to a lesser degree, Kevin) than she does about thought.
Again, why are you making her personal problem, your personal problem? Elizabeth got on my case the other day, accusing me of idolotry, but it wasnt really a problem for me personally.

And yes, my guess at the time was that her accusations involved projection, but I was also aware of how Elizabeth was looking to insult me, simply because I angered her when I made a comment about 'woman as the weaker sex'. Elizabeth, unwittingly, perhaps was looking to give an insult, and she knows enough about me to know that I do indeed think highly of QRS, I sometimes ask them questions like a child might ask a parent, and that despite she might have been projecting a bit, she was also calling me on how she sometimes sees me.

My critical reply to Elizabeth at the time, rather than call her on projection, was instead to just call her on a non-sequiter, understanding that she was out to deliver hurt to me more than anything. And why was she out to hurt me? Because I said something that hurt and irritated her. She wanted to make things equal. And that is pretty much what all human motivation is based on. Trying to make things equal, fair and not-painful.

As for whatever problems you have with Elizabeth, they are your problems. Learn to deal with them more maturely

And no I will not tell her to stop picking on you. My advice to you is to just ignore it and learn to live less in the personal-realm.

Hopefully Elizabeth can learn to do the same.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

However, Liz's attacks on myself as soon as I showed up at this forum have nothing to do with me other than her already stated by herself inability to get along with women. (oh sorry, get along with women who don't hate women).
She gets along with me just fine, and I don't hate women, except women who hate women who get more attention from men than they do. I must have a hell of a lot in common with Liz, when the same people that attacked me in the past are now attacking her. Or it may just mean that the former are the real problem makers, and Liz and I are just two of their many targets.

You are probably next, Katy. But I seriously doubt you care. You are very happy to have been accepted in their clique, and can't see the forest for the trees.
She offered to purchase Dan a computer!!!
OK, so now you are accusing her of the crime of wanting to help out a friend in need? Is it really that terrible?

I actually like her more now that I know what she was willing to do for Dan. In the future, I could be the one who needs help.

Katy, you're a nice person, but I seriously question your choice of friends. Those people you are defending so much (the women) are not worth it, and are making you look like you are no different than them. They hate me, they hate Dan, they hate Elizabeth, and I wouldn't be surprised if they hate you. You are probably being used to bring gossip back and forth from some of us here. I'm not saying you like to gossip, but that they will try to get any info from you they can.

At any rate Katy, as much as I like you, until you distance yourself from the vicious crowd (assuming you ever do), I will not be able to feel comfortable around you. Sorry that it had to come to this.

Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Philo,
Jundal does not want to kill you or have you killed.
Does this mean that what he said to Liz is perfectly acceptable with you? Why would you defend him instead of defending her? Weird behavior.

Someone not well liked at FP said something disrespectful to Katy in FP chat. That person got warned for it. Someone who is in the FP clique once made threats against my life in chat. That person was not warned or chided, even though I expressed that I thought she was going too far with her hatred. The reaction I got from the admins was "that person is harmless". Well, the guy who got on Katy's nerves is even more harmless. Why the different treatment?

If that person is harmless, I'd like to know what you would consider vicious.

Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Guys, I'm having difficulty understanding why this "clique" business is being bandied about so often. "Cliques," as in groups of people who naturally gravitate toward each other in terms of personality or opinion, exist throughout the full spectrum of human culture. Genius Forum and its regular participants/supporters are very much a "clique" in this sense (regardless of whatever else they might be). So why flog a basic aspect of human behavior as if it is a big indictment? Of course there's a "clique" at FP, as there is at any active message board. Next thing you know, the women of FP will be accused of such outrageous behavior as breathing or sleeping.
I live in a tub.
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

Does this mean that what he said to Liz is perfectly acceptable with you? Why would you defend him instead of defending her? Weird behavior.
It was a joke. Jundal has a weird and very rough sense of humor. I would not defend his remark because I think it was in bad taste and likely to be misinterpreted by people but I will not condemn him for it either, since it was not meant seriously.
Someone not well liked at FP said something disrespectful to Katy in FP chat. That person got warned for it. Someone who is in the FP clique once made threats against my life in chat. That person was not warned or chided, even though I expressed that I thought she was going too far with her hatred. The reaction I got from the admins was "that person is harmless". Well, the guy who got on Katy's nerves is even more harmless. Why the different treatment?
You will have to name names and specify when these things happened, since from that description I have no idea at all what you are talking about. Who threatened your life? Who said something disrespectful to Rory? When?
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Sid said something nasty to Rory way back when and got in trouble. As for the "threat," it was dyctio joking around.
I live in a tub.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Philo,

Vic Sid said something Rory didn't like (a joke about rape), but we all know Sid is harmless.

Dyc made some threats against me that were in very bad taste, and she was defended for it. I never was. And just for the record, I didn't retaliate until she picked on me many months later.

I guess you get the friends you deserve, Philo. Good luck with them.

ExpectantlyIronic

Post by ExpectantlyIronic »

I'm amazed that not one person involved in this little nancy conflict can balls up, forget about whatever so-an-so said or whatever, and simply apologize. I'm well aware that petty trifle shit like this goes on rather constantly at FP (scaring folks away from an otherwise perfectly decent board), but does it have to spill over here? I'd, personally, like to apologize in advance for calling you all a bunch of nancy wankers, but that's the only conclusion I can take away from this nonsense until someone can man up and resolve it by tucking away their pride momentarily, saying they're sorry, and admit readily to being a general moron about the situation.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Nat,

When someone who has admitted to hating you makes a threat, would you call it an innocent joke? A joke is something done between friends, when the other person knows you like them. This kind of jokes have no place between people who don't like each other.

Terrible defense, Nat.

David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Elizabeth wrote:
You and your crew does not understand when spoken to logically - do you understand the picture review of the situation by posting ugliness and referring to it as "sticky buns" or do gross pictres mean more to you than how you treat actual people?
Now that is comical. Elizabeth posts pictures of rotting dogs on a forum to illustrate its ugliness and the response is a flurry of nonsense words, outrage and collective abuse towards her. Monty Python couldn't script it any better.

It reminds of the way the Muslims responded to the Pope's description of Islam as being a violent religion by ..... becoming violent. It is so far into the realm of comedy that it is almost insane.

In any case, I find this thread to be extremely distasteful, far more distasteful than any of the dog pictures that Elizabeth posted, and I won't have it here anymore on this forum. If you guys want to organize a mob-lynching and start tracking down individuals, then please do it elsewhere, not here. Go and practice your "compassion" somewhere else.

This thread is now locked.

-
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Well, more than that, threads of this nature will, in future, be immediately deleted at the discretion of administration. They will end before they begin.