TO ALL YOU IGNORAMUSES OUT THERE -- GO TO HELL!!

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

By Raymond Karczewski

For ten years, since I have been writing on the Internet of the Nature of Truth, Christ Consciousness, I have been unrelentingly attacked.

Truth, the nondualistic nature of Divine Intelligence, cannot be explained to the dualistic Intellect through the flawed medium of dualistic language. Only the opposition to Truth can be exposed.

The Civilized world of man is ruled by the Satanic (Opposer) energy of dualism. Unable to merge with the nondualistic essence of Truth, knowledge-bound Intellects can only deal with its own dualistic nature. Thus nondualistic Truth is converted to the dualistic *idea* of Truth, a mere reflection of that unknown, unbounded essence which Intellect cannot touch; but now, through the magick of illusion, becomes MASTER of the reflection - and henceforth sees itself as a "god" in its own right.

It is this limitation of Intellectual based consciousness, able to manufacture its own limited, parochial reality via suggestion and imagery, that accounts for the Satanic Hell on Earth I speak of.

Who understands this? The evidence over the last ten years on the Internet shows that NO ONE has replied to my writings indicating their understanding of them. Surprising? Considering that Satanic Thought has ruled the world of man since his Fall from Grace, it is not surprising at all.

Is it foolish talk that I engage in? Does it lack substance? The evidence of that is also equally in. The world of the Satanic Mind Controlled man may not, at this time in their spiritual development, see the Truth of my simple writings, for admittedly they are lacking in spiritual capacity, they exhibit the limitations of the Spiritually Damned -- the Spiritually Blind. But these fragmented, blind to the Truth individuals certainly feel the pain such nondualistic energy brings to those whose dualistic reactionary blindness engenders unending conflict, frustration and and violent aggression.

Admittedly, I use explosive words, words designed to move, to shake, to awaken, to shock, to cause introspection. I do not engage in the further lulling and Satanic deepening of their collective trances through soothing, stroking, flattering, positive imaging stimuli designed to reinforce and deepen the Hellish hypnotic Trance which rules the roost of Human Consciousness.

I have exposed the illusion of Hell on Earth, for in fact hell exists only in the Intellect acting out its programmed insanity.

I expose the illusion of Hell on Earth almost daily on these groups and forums. I disturb the Status Quo. I have Stood up to the Satanic Legal System and exposed it for the Fraud it has perpetrated upon the SOVEREIGN PEOPLE with its muliple, multi-billion dollar legalistic scams, scams which the public is oblivious to, or is too afraid to stand against such tyranny and assert themselves, thereby restoring balance back into their lives. The public has embraced the "comfort" and "security" that has accompanied their welcomed chains of SLAVERY.

I have exposed the Satanic Myth of organized religion. I have exposed the Satanic Nature of the Old World Order, now changing their image into a New World Order -- One thought substituted for another thought, yet which creates a whole new REALITY, a whole new ILLUSION..

I have stood up to their Satanic mindcontrolling, disinformation Henchmen who have waged a public campaign of Character Assassination; i.e., Kill the Messenger, because they could not argue or discredit the Message.

It is that which is ongoing at the present time. Few are capable of discerning what I am simply stating now. However it can easily be seen if one does not submit to their usual compulsive reaction to reach a conditioned conclusion because of their lifelong conditioning/training of what to think, and not how to think..

Satanistic mind control is based on illusion. It may contain a smattering of Truth in it; but predominately, it is an interpretive Intellectual distortion. Make no mistake about it, it requires an exclusive license to disseminate thoughts and ideas which mold and shape the mindsets of managable satanic minions. Any break in the constant reinforcement by government and media puts the program of Satanic mind control at risk of destruction, True silence is the Nemesis of Satanic Conditioning.

One brief moment of direct insight into Truth brings to an end the power of hypnotic suggestion. One awakens from his Satanic Trance. One has dispelled the spell of Hell on Earth, if only for himself/herself.

I, a simple man of Truth, a Christ, provide that opportunity to the Satanic controlled clutter of Intellect. When Truth is seen, it shall be acted upon. A clear insight into what dominates the consciousness of individuals is their preference for languishing in the do-nothing realm of Intellectual go-nowhere theoretic debates, while their slavemasters tighten their chains of slavery, slowly, imperceptably, but SURELY.

Clearly life on Earth is a school for the damned. Its lessons require growth and ultimate spiritual liberation, or it degrades the human soul into viciousness and depraved behavior. Simply stated in dualistic terms, one is either going UP, growing up spiritually, or one is going down, devolving to repeat the lesson of their aberrant behaviour until a moment of insight liberates them.

Those who opt to serve the power of Satanic Opposition of Intellect share the collective guilt of their own self-created BASSACKWARD world of pain, suffering, confusion, division of wealth, and exploitation. It manifests in their ready acceptance and support of Evil. -- the Evil of war, death, destruction, imprisonment, intimidation, superstition and mysticism.

In its collective blindness, civilized man does not see his own self-enslavement through capitulation to the intimidations of organized government and religion -- TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN OF SATANIC POWER,which man in his spiritual ignorance has placed on a pedestal to worship and serve.

War has been declared upon these united states of America by the UNITED STATES CORPORATION.

The world of BASSACKWARDS is asserting itself to the limit of its capacity. Capitulation to one's conditioned fears generated by the Satanic Mind Controllers of the CORPORATE UNITED STATES will result in a NEW WORLD ORDER. It will be a simple two-tiered dualistic system of MASTERS and SLAVES -- SATANIC, isn't it?

If this is what you want, America -- You shall have it. COUNT ME OUT of your insanity.

If any of you see the clarity of the effects of Truth upon the Hellish Intellect, be thankful, for indeed you are blessed.

To the rest of you ignoramuses -- GO TO HELL!! You want it -- You got it!!
unwise

Post by unwise »

This guy has taken one of Frank's scripts and is really running with it. It's a script he obviously loves -- at everyone's expense. He's loves to be the persecuted Messiah. He'd love to get nailed up - "I reckon" - to quote MKFaizi.

The nut house is full of people very dedicated to their scripts.

Perhaps someone from the forum could visit their local nut house and invite others here. It would be very entertaining. There are swarms of very bright people in there with high IQs and backgrounds in philosophy. They could rant away and put up twenty new threads a day. Easy. Hitler could invite Stalin and they could argue all day on-line. Right here.

I think the QVC sympathizes with his script.
Tharan

Re: TO ALL YOU IGNORAMUSES OUT THERE -- GO TO HELL!!

Post by Tharan »

raykarczewski wrote:Who understands this? The evidence over the last ten years on the Internet shows that NO ONE has replied to my writings indicating their understanding of them. Surprising? Considering that Satanic Thought has ruled the world of man since his Fall from Grace, it is not surprising at all.
Are you the unique one? Why is that?

I am replying now and I am hoping we can both come to understanding.
The world of the Satanic Mind Controlled man may not, at this time in their spiritual development, see the Truth of my simple writings, for admittedly they are lacking in spiritual capacity, they exhibit the limitations of the Spiritually Damned -- the Spiritually Blind. But these fragmented, blind to the Truth individuals certainly feel the pain such nondualistic energy brings to those whose dualistic reactionary blindness engenders unending conflict, frustration and and violent aggression.
What is spiritual capacity and how do you know that you really have it?
Admittedly, I use explosive words, words designed to move, to shake, to awaken, to shock, to cause introspection.
It is a bad design, Ray. Here's a clue: Humans fight back before they listen. You must engage the listening mode as well.
I expose the illusion of Hell on Earth almost daily on these groups and forums. I disturb the Status Quo.
You come in a long line, Ray. I wish you could see it.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

I think he's coming along rather well in this post.

Given a bit more to tune into than usual.

Reckon I might be on the verge of like inspiration...

raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

Tharan wrote:

Unwise wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:47 am:

uw: >> This guy has taken one of Frank's scripts and is really running with it. It's a script he obviously loves -- at everyone's expense. He's loves to be the persecuted Messiah. He'd love to get nailed up - "I reckon" - to quote MKFaizi.

rk: Is that your intelligent reply to serious dialogue? Who is Frank? I haven't read anything written by frank.

uw: >> The nut house is full of people very dedicated to their
scripts.

rk: Attacking that which you do not understand is a sure sign of ignorance, is it not? At least understand what it is that your are criticising. That's alright unwise, you serve a purpose to all of displaying what I mean to be ignorant response. In that sense you have contributed to lifting the intelligence level of all embarrassed ignoramuses.

uw: >> Perhaps someone from the forum could visit their local nut house and invite others here. It would be very entertaining.

rk: Atta boy, you show your cohorts the existing contrast of an intelligent human being and a fool.

uw: >> There are swarms of very bright people in there with high IQs and backgrounds in philosophy.

rk: One can only perceive that YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM, but you hang on to their coattails for the purposes of IDENTIFICATION with intelligence. Such illusion only comes back to bite the ignoramus in the butt, soon or later.

uw: > They could rant away and put up twenty new threads a day.

rk: Because they can. Because creative energy demans srelease. Because Truth require dissemination regardless of the resistance by ignoramuses to it.

uw: > Easy. Hitler could invite Stalin and they could argue all day on-line. Right here.

rk: Hang on unwise, if you're going to hang around my posts, you like the prideful ignoramus chadwick stone, are also in for a BUMPY RIDE.

uw: > I think the QVC sympathizes with his script.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T: > Are you the unique one? Why is that?

rk: It would appear that on this forum, I am. Why and How? The difference in resonance of truthful energy is self evident, is it not.

T: > I am replying now and I am hoping we can both come to understanding.

rk: Obviously you, dan unwise, chadwick stone and many others miss the point of what is it which constitutes intelligent dialogue. Sitting back and asking one liner questions without venturing any clarity of one's own level of intelligence is a sham exercise in ignorance.

rk: You folks complain because I express myself beyond the level of sound bytes. Do you really perceive that intelligence arises in human consciousness from SOUND BYTES? Are not such SOUND BYTES merely computer input which programs the robotic artificial intelligence of the Living Dead?

rk: Your responses are ignorant attacks because your conflicted and limited grasp of that which you attack are exposed to you and others through your own one liners. Once exposed you are paralyzed to go further other than to freak out emotionally. I have waited and waited, and waited to see something, anything resembling intelligent content to respond to and so far I haven't seen anything worthy of further dialogue.

rk: I am not here to entertain you. I am not here to teach you. I am not here to lead you. Only ignoramuses demand such attention, because they themselves doubt their intelligence. . Lets see some intelligence displayed on this forum and perhaps I shall respond to it.

Quote:
The world of the Satanic Mind Controlled man may not, at this time in their spiritual development, see the Truth of my simple writings, for admittedly they are lacking in spiritual capacity, they exhibit the limitations of the Spiritually Damned -- the Spiritually Blind. But these fragmented, blind to the Truth individuals certainly feel the pain such nondualistic energy brings to those whose dualistic reactionary blindness engenders unending conflict, frustration and and violent aggression.

T: > What is spiritual capacity and how do you know that you really have it?

rk: See what I mean about stupid questions. Tharan tell me what you perceive spiritual capacity to be and why what I have said does not fit in with it. Till then, other than this admonition, you may as well whistle in the wind for serious dialogue with me..

Quote:
Admittedly, I use explosive words, words designed to move, to shake, to awaken, to shock, to cause introspection.

T: > It is a bad design, Ray. Here's a clue: Humans fight back before they listen.

rk: Is that not because of their ignorance and sometimes outright stupidity? If you put yourself in that class, you are not worthy of dialogue with me.

T: You must engage the listening mode as well.

rk: Cut the crap. Express your own intelligence. You and other cheap shot takers on this forum aside from attack and getting their feeling hurt when they feel the pain of their ignorance exposed haven't said a single intelligent comment to any of my posts.

rk: What is there to listen to? Are you saying that others must listen to your "cover your butt" silly questions?

Quote:
I expose the illusion of Hell on Earth almost daily on these groups and forums. I disturb the Status Quo.

T: > You come in a long line, Ray. I wish you could see it.

rk: What line? What are you referring to? See what? See what I mean about empty one-liners?

rk: No tharan, you, unwise and others who expect to be entertained in your spectator class of ignorance have got a long way to go to engage others in actual intelligent dialogue. Rubbing elbows with the truly intelligent and mimicking their words and behaviors will never get you to where you want to go. It'll only bring you embarrassment and pain, until you understand the underlying hypocrisy of your Intellectual life.
Ray
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I see nothing edifying or entertaining in this slobber. I cannot see how it qualifies as a rant. Contrary to mediocre thinking, what can be called a rant is often passionate thought.

Dude needs an enema or a big IV push of pure LSD.

I vote for LSD.

Faizi
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Sitting back and asking one liner questions without venturing any clarity of one's own level of intelligence is a sham exercise in ignorance.

Ray,

I asked a simple question of you, not a one liner. I asked you to write about any Masons you have known personally.

Have you ever known a Mason? Ever had a discussion with a Mason? Not on the internet.

Opened ended question, dude. Calm down and write. One word at a time. One thought at a time. Simple language -- no need for quoting me or anyone else -- no rk or mk. I am not interested in arguing with you.

Just write it -- what is a Mason? In your observation of a particular Mason, what did he do? Was the Mason of your acquaintance married? Did he have kids? Did he work?

Far from being mistreated or misunderstood on this forum, you have been granted plenty of space. Despite your spewing, some here have attempted discussion with you -- without result.

Can you speak plainly or is it your intent to use your banning from even Genius as a merit badge?

Faizi
raykarczewski

Post by raykarczewski »

MKFaizi wrote:

Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:53 pm

rk: faizi, I speak to the core of human consciousness. You want to padiddle at the periphery of superficial nonsense. If you can't handle the simple Truth of where I am coming from, don't read me. Isn't that simple? I don't pander to ignorance. The masons hold no importance for me. They hold sway only over the Satanic ruled consciousness of ignoramuses. I suggest that until you grow up spiritually, you go back to playing in your own sandbox.

Quote:
rk: >> Sitting back and asking one liner questions without venturing any clarity of one's own level of intelligence is a sham exercise in ignorance.

mkf: > Ray,

mkf: > I asked a simple question of you, not a one liner. I asked you to write about any Masons you have known personally.

mkf: > Have you ever known a Mason? Ever had a discussion with a Mason? Not on the internet.

mkf: > Opened ended question, dude. Calm down and write. One word at a time.One thought at a time. Simple language -- no need for quoting me or anyone else -- no rk or mk. I am not interested in arguing with you.

mkf: > Just write it -- what is a Mason? In your observation of a particular Mason, what did he do? Was the Mason of your acquaintance married? Did he have kids? Did he work?

mkf: > Far from being mistreated or misunderstood on this forum, you have been granted plenty of space. Despite your spewing, some here have attempted discussion with you -- without result.

mkf: > Can you speak plainly or is it your intent to use your banning from even Genius as a merit badge?

Faizi
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

rk: faizi, I speak to the core of human consciousness. You want to padiddle at the periphery of superficial nonsense. If you can't handle the simple Truth of where I am coming from, don't read me. Isn't that simple? I don't pander to ignorance. The masons hold no importance for me. They hold sway only over the Satanic ruled consciousness of ignoramuses. I suggest that until you grow up spiritually, you go back to playing in your own sandbox.

Stooge,

You do not speak to the core of human consciousness. You cannot even answer a simple question. Are you on Meth? Your babble kind of sounds meth induced. Been around that crap enough.

What simple truth?

Please define -- expound upon -- the Satanic ruled conciousness of ignoramuses. What do you mean by Satanic? What do you mean by ignoramus. What is an ignoramus?

You suggest squat.

Your frail attempt to denigrate me reveals your weakness.

Faizi
Team Christ 2006

Post by Team Christ 2006 »

Hello Raymond, please allow me to explain to these spritual pipsqueaks that CHRISTS resonate with the vibrational essence of resonating vibrations unique to vibrating mirrors of truth. The eternally resonating eye of now allows direct vibrational discernment of truthful resonation.

Harken my studeous pupil, Team Christ has your back!
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I am fully prepared to read your posts. Ignoring you will not free this forum from your gel. I am not willing to kowtow to you. I am not submissive. I will not be submissive.

Faizi
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Well, another demon spews forth.

I reckon the forum has been invaded. The pity of it is that wise ones could mistake spam for discussion.

Faizi
Team Christ 2006

Don't misunderstand, Faizi, understanding CHRISTS is not easy. We CHRISTS resonate as no others can, our vibrational essence vibrates with truthful resonation that vibrates too vibrationally for most non-resonating IGNORAMUSES to discern. There is nothing shameful about being an IGNORAMUS, that is why we CHRISTS are here to educate you as the ETERNALLY BLINKING RESONATING EYE VIBRATES. Open yourself to the VIBRATING MIRROR OF RESONATING TRUTH and you shall soon learn to discern the VIBRATIONAL RESONATION OF VIBRATING CHRISTS.
raykarczewski

Examine the Hell that Is being Raised on This Forum.

Post by raykarczewski »

Hypocrisy is the norm for a society of prideful Ignoramuses who hide their hellish nature behind many masks.

Ignorance is the nature of the realm of Intellect, for all such intellects are foreclosed from transcending its own self-limitation.

Pride is the nature of ignoramuses who demand others pander to their limitation. When not performed as demanded, the anger and frustration of IGNORANCE makes itself known in no uncertain terms.

This is the Hell that I am raising on this "so called" Genius Forum. That is the service I am performing for humanity.

The folks who are railing at that which they do not understand are prime examples of such prideful ignoramuses.

Those who remain silent, observant and watching, watching, watching are those who possess greater insight in tune with higher intelligence.

It is the exposure of the ignorance of the blind and the dead which cause them to freakout. Hell, isn't it?
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

WELL GUESS WHAT? I DON"T GIVE A COW'S RAW TWAT WHAT YOU CHRISTS THINK.

KNOW WHAT I THINK? I THINK CHRISTS ARE RIPE FOR MULTIPLE CRUCIFIXIONS. NOTHING I LIKE BETTER THAN ROASTING A COUPLE OF CHRIST KABOBS OVER A TOASTY FIRE. WHAT I LIKE BEST ARE THE HOOVES. YOU EAT THE FAT AND ROAST THE TOENAILS OVER THE FIRE. MMM-MMM. DIP 'EM IN BARBECUE SAUCE AND HORSERADISH AND YOU CAN MAKE A MEAL OUT OF 'EM. TASTES LIKE CHICKEN.

KNOW WHAT I THINK, JESUS PUSSY? I THINK YOU AND YOUR LABIA PIECE OF THONG GEL ARE RIPE FOR THE PICKIN.

YOU WANT TO BUTT DEMON HEADS? BUTT ME, MOTHERFUCKER.

I GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH MOTHERFUCKING TWAT SLOBBERIN COW ASS DICK BRAINED SHIT FOR SPLEEN FUCKIN DARE YOU.

MAKE MY COCKSUCKIN DAY, CUNT.

THONG JELLY FINGER LICKIN GOOD.

YOU WANT A DEMON FIGHT, YOU GOT ONE. BRING IT ON, ECTOPLASM.

KEN MILLER
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Demon wrote:
Observe his change of voice when the superior one arrived. Much more calm. Attempting false rationality. No spewing, no bellowing.

Angelic.

Attempting to take over.

Faizi
raykarczewski

re: Examine the Hell that Is being Raised on This Forum --

Post by raykarczewski »

re: Examine the Hell that Is being Raised on This Forum -- So You're the Guys and Gals who want this Christ Banned from Your Forum?

MKFaizi wrote:

rk; My, my, my, the real level of Intelligence to be found on this Genius Forum has finally made itself known. Satanic little genius, aren't you.

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:08 pm Post subject:
WELL GUESS WHAT? I DON"T GIVE A COW'S RAW TWAT WHAT YOU CHRISTS THINK.

KNOW WHAT I THINK? I THINK CHRISTS ARE RIPE FOR MULTIPLE CRUCIFIXIONS. NOTHING I LIKE BETTER THAN ROASTING A COUPLE OF CHRIST KABOBS OVER A TOASTY FIRE. WHAT I LIKE BEST ARE THE HOOVES. YOU EAT THE FAT AND ROAST THE TOENAILS OVER THE FIRE. MMM-MMM. DIP 'EM IN BARBECUE SAUCE AND HORSERADISH AND YOU CAN MAKE A MEAL OUT OF 'EM. TASTES LIKE CHICKEN.

KNOW WHAT I THINK, JESUS PUSSY? I THINK YOU AND YOUR LABIA PIECE OF THONG GEL ARE RIPE FOR THE PICKIN.

YOU WANT TO BUTT DEMON HEADS? BUTT ME, MOTHERFUCKER.

I GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH MOTHERFUCKING TWAT SLOBBERIN COW ASS DICK BRAINED SHIT FOR SPLEEN FUCKIN DARE YOU.

MAKE MY COCKSUCKIN DAY, CUNT.

THONG JELLY FINGER LICKIN GOOD.

YOU WANT A DEMON FIGHT, YOU GOT ONE. BRING IT ON, ECTOPLASM.

KEN MILLER
Team Christ 2006

My studeous pupil, you must vibrate with the resonating eye that eternally blinks in the vibrational resonation of the vibrating MIRROR OF TRUTH, otherwise non-resonating IGNORAMUSES will continue to squelch the vibrational truth forcing them to confront themselves in the resonation that vibrationally occurs under the watchful blinking eye of truth.

Team Christ has your back!
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I'VE GOT YOUR BACK, TOO, DEMON!!

I GOT YOUR CHICKEN BACK. I LOVE CHICKEN BACKS. I LOVE CHICKEN TAILS.

FRIED.

FINALLY SPEAKING YOUR LANGUAGE, SLIME PUSS.

OWN UP TO IT.

BRING IT ON, VULVA THROAT. I GOT SOMETHIN' FOR YOU!! GET OUT YOUR OUIJA BOARD AND LET'S GET IT ON.

I AM TIRED OF THIS PRIMITIVE FORM OF COMMUNICATION. MEET ME UPSTAIRS AND TALK.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

KEN MILLER
raykarczewski

Dan, Did I not Warn you what you were in for?

Post by raykarczewski »

Dan,

Did I not Warn you at the very onset of these stalking government/media Disinformation Provocateurs following me to your forum, of what you and your readership were in for?

Had not your intellect paralyzed you from quick and certain action, your forum would not have become as contaminated as it is now.

The older subscribed ignoramuses would have exposed themselves eventually, but the degradation that now exists in your forum lies at your inability to act decisively.

By the way, this "Team Christ 2006" schtick has been used successfuly in getting me banned from other Forums. They figure it worked before, they'll try it again.

Let's see what kind of integrity is found in Dan Rowden. Will he
throw the baby out with the bathwater, or will he act like a reasonable man with discernment as all good geniuses ought.
Team Christ 2006

Sir Raymond,
Two steps forward and three steps back, my son. It is natural, even you cannot constantly vibrate without resting your resonator. I can and shall act as a SUBSTITUTE VIBRATIONAL MIRROR OF RESONATING TRUTH in your stead. My eager pupil, as always, TEAM CHRIST has your back. Love and affection!
Edward the Christ, Christ First Class, Christing for the World

Team Christ has your Back!
DrPostman

Re: Examine the Hell that Is being Raised on This Forum.

Post by DrPostman »

raykarczewski wrote: It is the exposure of the ignorance of the blind and the dead which cause them to freakout. Hell, isn't it?
The problem you have Ray is that you believe
that everyone is blind except for you. That
terminal uniqueness is why you end up pissing
off every board you post to.

Jamie
Dan Rowden

Enough is enough

Post by Dan Rowden »

Ray has been banned. All posts by him that I don't deem worthy of remaining will be locked.

Those new posters who in fact have come here only because of Ray are invited to leave...

Dan Rowden