What to do with Ray

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)

What I should I do with our beloved Ray?

Ban him immediately..
50%
Leave him be - he's entertaining as hell..
No votes
Give him one more chance to talk about philosophy..
No votes
Report him to the RSPCA..
No votes
Pass wind in his general direction..
50%

Total votes: 4

Pye

Post by Pye »

Mr. Moderator,

Straighten your gait and accordingly legislate.

Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I don't know why the poll thingy isn't working; I may have set it up incorrectly. Anyway, thanks for the responses. My feeling is to ban Ray but I wanted to know first if a significant number of you find him otherwise interesting or entertaining. This is mostly because hes only posting in "Worldly matters" which, given its title and description, kind of allows for most any kind of nonsense. Perhaps a sticky thread describing the sort of material that isn't welcome even in that forum is required. But then, some people don't heed that kind of thing anyway....

Dan Rowden
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

I seem to recall Kevin saying he intended to disable it.

MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I definitely believe in giving a dude a chance. I reckon Ray has had a chance. Yes, this is the cesspool of Genius but damn -- some shit don't float, know what I mean? Dude is foaming at the mouth -- no, I foam at the mouth. Dude is foaming from all orifices. No control whatsoever. Just spewing,

I hate to see people banned. I was banned by the Houseplant Forum.

But dude has run off all over this forum. Nothing to do with worldly matters. Looks like spamorama. Like some wino jacked off. It's that bad.

I do think that, if you are going to allow this sort of jack off, there should be a Nutters Forum. They could all wank in unison.

I think the cesspool of Genius needs to be emptied. It is impossible to carry on even an inane discussion with the current growth of nasty bacteria.

Sometimes, you just got to have a big shot of penicillin.

Time to get rid of this bug.

Faizi
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I do not think this is a problem of simple banning. Looks like STAR WARS.

Faizi
Team Christ 2006

Post by Team Christ 2006 »

THOU SHALT NOT BAN THY CHRIST RAYMOND. Sir Raymond is a RESONATING CHRIST OF TRUTH, he vibrates at the resonating frequency of an eternally blinking resonator of vibrational truth - Sir Raymond, my eager pupil, is a member in good standing of Team Christ. We CHRISTS are the only hope the world has, we are your salvation, and we shall continue to save IGNORAMUSES should they be deemed worthy.
Edward the Christ, Christ First Class, Christing for the world.
Team Christ has your back!
DrPostman

Post by DrPostman »

Team Christ 2006 wrote: Team Christ has your back!
That's what really worries me. I never
want to even consider Ray being anywhere
near my backside.

Jamie
Relentless707

Post by Relentless707 »

I'm new here, read through a fair few of his posts and to be honest ? A lot of it is mindless dribble thrown in with some holier than thou sentiment, Ray & '' Team Christ '' seem to believe we need to be saved, since when did any of us say we want to be saved exactly ? lol

I say Ban, he is just annoying, plus the way he does posts is really backward, we don't need a full back catalogue of the post or the ranting, thats what threads are for Ray, start at post #1 and work through it
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Dear Relentless,

Ray is gone and with him -- I hope -- the rest of the demons. They were demons.

I do not believe in demons but I do recognize that there are those who do and I think Ray and the Christ person are examples of that. The only way to finally get rid of them is to speak their language -- throw some ectoplasm at them -- bring 'em out.

Things have to get real ugly to do that. Ray was given every chance by Dan Rowden. But he was a spammin' demon from hell.

Faizi
suergaz

Post by suergaz »

Why ban people?! Unless a person renders the forum unusable, what's the point?
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Down here, it was getting to be pretty unusable. It was all Ray. All demon.

Faizi