I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS

Post by raykarczewski »

I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM!

drowden wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:50 pm

d: > More than anything, that kind of behaviour just seems utterly pointless. I agree it is entirely improper of Ray to be posting every response he gets here over Usenet and wherever else without at least informing us that he's doing it, thereby giving individual members the right to say they don't approve.

rk: The world civilized, intellectually driven mankind has made for himself is violent, confused, and at the root of it all lies his conditioned insanity. It is a fictitious realm of reality where up is down, down is up, right is left and inside is out. It's called Satanic dualistic opposition, and ignoramuses think such a state of limited consciousness is normal and desirable.

rk: I am not a philosopher who engages himself in the pointless study of thought while understanding is neglected. Do not any of you have the Spiritual Sight to see that Satanic Thoughts are like leaves on a Tree, countless and temporary, yet functional in their proper place and purpose?

rk: I am a simple man of Truth. Such a man is my definition of a Christ. I don't adhere to the Myth of Christ as promoted by Satanic religious leaders and elitists who exploit millions through such fantastic nonsense. Jesus of Nazareth could not have been as He was depicted in the Bible and be killed by his comtemporaries as He was. He was a Threat to the Intellectual rulers, the Satanic power structure of His time. His nondualistic essence of understanding was shockingly different from the petty dualistic blind beliefs of his countrymen.

rk; The Man Jesus was NOT A HYPOCRITE. He said himself that He was in the world (of hypocrisy), but was not of it. His energy was that of TRUTH and LIFE. His manner of living and relationship was the way to peace, to balance, to clarity and Supreme Intelligence.

rk: HE WAS AN AWARE MAN!

rk: He was showing the way out of the Satanic trap of dualism. His energy resonated at-one with the nondualistic essence of Truth. His words and actions were as one. All others who did not/do not understand such simplicity were/are but hypocrites and ignoramuses.

rk: Hypocrites because they have yet to understand the death grip that dualistic conditioning plays in their lives, wherein they are unable to act integrally -- as one. They are Ignoramuses because they are unaware of their own limitation and fear the unknown which lies beyond their narrow, dualistic, opposing Intellects.

rk: Even the "genius" is a limited "ignoramus" if he/she stands UNAWARE of the simple Truth. Surely such conditioned experts are in a better position to navigate an insane world fueled by a Satanic, violently opposed thought, but that only gives them an edge over the slave-minded ignoramuses who are bred and trained for elitist scutwork.

rk: One sign of such ignorance, regardless of their IQ, is they soon become proud of their limitations and bicker and debate endlessly; hopelessy trapped by the volatility of their own SATANIC, dualistic Intellect.

rk: I tick people off because I cut through their self-defenses which protect the ignorant from gaining insight into their limitation. They take the Divine gift of such simple truth and they "FEEL INSULTED" by it, Ask yourselves, who or what feels insulted when presented with TRUTH?

rk: The world civilized man has fashioned for himself when led by such Intellectual experts, is NUTZ!!! It is fragmented, incoherent and limited. That is the nature of civilized man, and it is reflected in the world he has made for himself.

rk: Simple individuals of Truth, such as myself, are indeed Strangers in a Strange Land.

rk: Truth is the antidote to Intellectual Insanity.

rk: I bring Truth to the Ignorant. Their ignorance is demonstrated by their actions, attitudes and responses which show that THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

rk: Be that as it may, Truth abides in the hearts of all men, although covered up by a whole lot of Satanic conditioned crap.

rk: I make NO DISTINCTION as to whom and where I speak my Truth. I speak to the winds and let the "devil take the hindmost."

rk: You saw what happened on the forum as soon as I began posting. I may be considered a "newbie" to your forum, but I am and "oldie" when it comes to matters of the spirit.

rk: You saw the threat I pose elsewhere on the Internet. After bringing to your attention that you had disinformation agents forging posts under my name, I joined the group and wrote a couple of posts inviting dialogue. Up came a contingent of disinformations agents, unknown by you but who have been stalking my writing for years, wherever it appears on the Internet. Their purpose was to distract, destroy and prevent serious dialogue from ensuing by your readership.

rk: Those who perceive themselves as Intellectuals are those caught in the peripheral realms of consciousness and "think" that the content of Intellect is all there is or all that counts. In fact they are tethered to their own parochial concepts and opinions, whom some prideful intellectuals have labeled as "anal canals," i.e., everybody has them, I try to reach as many people as possible without resorting to pandering to the vanities of intellectuals.

rk: My approach to Truth is Negation. Negate the Illusion, and what is left standing is TRUTH. Such negation of baggage laden intellectuals is accomplished through the simple personal realization of "If the shoe fits, wear it" approach.

rk: Like it or lump it, Read it or not. I don't, I won't engage in silly sandbox debate or argument. I will just mirror it.

rk: Truth can only be seen. It cannot be arrived at through intellectual thought. Thought must end before the Truth-action begins. I tell you what I see. You tell me what you see. Through serious dialogue together such spiritual sight becomes refined.

d: > Genius Forum members might like to take note that he's doing it and decide on whether they will respond to him or not.

rk: Those who follow my writing on the internet newsgroups and forums understand that I do not engage or become complicit in the Satanic requirement of secrecy. Everything said in response to my communications is made public for all the world to see. Otherwise there is no purpose in communicating, is there? How else will the Stupid graduate to Ignorant and the Ignorant to Intelligence -- Truth that is Supreme Intelligence, not the Satanic dualistic crap that 99% of the Civilized world is trapped in.

d: > And Ray might like to give an explanation as to why he thinks it's appropriate.

rk: I just did. If you guys can't or won't play with the "big boys" and quit dabbling in your intellectual sandbox, then all you have to do is say so. I noticed, dave, you caught onto the disinformation yahoos and acted upon it. Better late than Never. Your forum was in jeopardy!

rk: Dave, you gave me your ground-rules early on. I am unable to abide by them in that every relationship, every conversation is a lesson beneficial to third party on-lookers out there in the confused world who can identify with the subject of the conversation/dialogue.

rk: It is that Separatist attitude which demands secrecy that is the bane of the Civilized World. Evil does not, cannot coexist with the light of Truth whereas Evil thrives on the petty power trips of Intellectuals who require their pound of flesh because the simple Truth is not satisfying to them.

rk: I'll not hide my light under a bushelbasket in order to provide aid and comfort to those asleep in a deliberately darkened world aided and abetted by whispers of secrecy so as not to awaken the guy or gal sleeping next to you.

rk: IT IS TIME FOR THE SHOUTING OF TRUTH: TIME TO WAKE UP!!

rk: If you want me on your forum, Consider what I have said..

rk: If I remain, I guarantee invigorating and lively dialogues. Your call.

Ray

d: One lives in hope if not expectation....

Dan Rowden
Chadwick Stone

Re: I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON T

Post by Chadwick Stone »

raykarczewski wrote:I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM!
And that would be what?
rk: I am a simple man of Truth.
You keep saying that. Stop telling everyone that you tell the truth and simply tell it.
rk: I tick people off because I cut through their self-defenses which protect the ignorant from gaining insight into their limitation.
You don't "tick people off" you "put them off" and you do this by refusing to defend your views when disagreement is presented, instead you generally launch into a serious of irrelevant paragraphs that accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being ignorant. This implies that you have a "truth monopoly" per se, or that you know it all.
They take the Divine gift of such simple truth and they "FEEL INSULTED" by it, Ask yourselves, who or what feels insulted when presented with TRUTH?
If you dispense "divine gifts" does that mean that you consider yourself "divine?"
Their purpose was to distract, destroy and prevent serious dialogue from ensuing by your readership.
How do I as a so-called "disinformation agent" prevent you from posting?
rk: Like it or lump it, Read it or not. I don't, I won't engage in silly sandbox debate or argument.
Why do you refuse to debate someone who challenges your point of view? Are you unable to defend yourself?
I will just mirror it.
What do you mean by "mirror?"
rk: Those who follow my writing on the internet newsgroups and forums understand that I do not engage or become complicit in the Satanic requirement of secrecy.
Define secrecy. Is there a difference between secrets and private matters?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

raykarczewski wrote:I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM!

drowden wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:50 pm

d: > More than anything, that kind of behaviour just seems utterly pointless. I agree it is entirely improper of Ray to be posting every response he gets here over Usenet and wherever else without at least informing us that he's doing it, thereby giving individual members the right to say they don't approve.

rk: The world civilized, intellectually driven mankind has made for himself is violent, confused, and at the root of it all lies his conditioned insanity. It is a fictitious realm of reality where up is down, down is up, right is left and inside is out. It's called Satanic dualistic opposition, and ignoramuses think such a state of limited consciousness is normal and desirable.
Ok, apart from the use of a rather theatrical lexicon, I basically agree with this.
rk: I am not a philosopher who engages himself in the pointless study of thought while understanding is neglected. Do not any of you have the Spiritual Sight to see that Satanic Thoughts are like leaves on a Tree, countless and temporary, yet functional in their proper place and purpose?
I prefer to call it ignorance and delusion. "Satanic" is a label that gets a bit old pretty quick.
rk: I am a simple man of Truth. Such a man is my definition of a Christ.
Ok, I have no immediate problem with that, actually.
I don't adhere to the Myth of Christ as promoted by Satanic religious leaders and elitists who exploit millions through such fantastic nonsense.
Well, that's a relief to know.
Jesus of Nazareth could not have been as He was depicted in the Bible and be killed by his comtemporaries as He was. He was a Threat to the Intellectual rulers, the Satanic power structure of His time. His nondualistic essence of understanding was shockingly different from the petty dualistic blind beliefs of his countrymen.
Ok, again, I can agree with that. Have you ever read the Gospel of Thomas? Though not included in the Bible (for reasons that are obvious when you read it) it's a very good presentation of Jesus as philosopher.
rk; The Man Jesus was NOT A HYPOCRITE. He said himself that He was in the world (of hypocrisy), but was not of it.
And what meaning do you glean from that statement? For me it means that whilst he was a manifestation of Nature like everything else, he did not share in the common deluded values or notions of what Reality is.
His energy was that of TRUTH and LIFE. His manner of living and relationship was the way to peace, to balance, to clarity and Supreme Intelligence.
Ok, but what do you mean by "balance" here? Emotional stability or something else?
rk: HE WAS AN AWARE MAN!
Yes.
rk: He was showing the way out of the Satanic trap of dualism.
I could agree with that but I'd like to see an explanation of what you mean by dualism. Do you mean that people deludedly regard dualities as ultimately or objectively real when in fact they cannot be?
His energy resonated at-one with the nondualistic essence of Truth.
Do you realise that this is consistent with many eastern viewpoints such as Buddhism? What is you attitude to the Buddha, for instance?
His words and actions were as one. All others who did not/do not understand such simplicity were/are but hypocrites and ignoramuses.
I would say ignorant and deluded, but I basically agree.
rk: Hypocrites because they have yet to understand the death grip that dualistic conditioning plays in their lives, wherein they are unable to act integrally -- as one.
Do you mean that their actions don't match their beliefs? Personally I think it's far worse than that in that their beliefs are the core problem, their being deluded in nature.
They are Ignoramuses because they are unaware of their own limitation and fear the unknown which lies beyond their narrow, dualistic, opposing Intellects.
But some dualities are logically sound and pragmatically useful, even if not objectively real. What problem do you have, for example, with the duality of wise/ignorant?
rk: Even the "genius" is a limited "ignoramus" if he/she stands UNAWARE of the simple Truth.
For me a genius is by definition one who has a direct relationship with that truth.
Surely such conditioned experts are in a better position to navigate an insane world fueled by a Satanic, violently opposed thought, but that only gives them an edge over the slave-minded ignoramuses who are bred and trained for elitist scutwork.
Well, you're talking about the conventional idea of "genius" here, which I have no time for. In that convnetonal sense I agree with what you said.
rk: One sign of such ignorance, regardless of their IQ, is they soon become proud of their limitations and bicker and debate endlessly; hopelessy trapped by the volatility of their own SATANIC, dualistic Intellect.
Yep, I agree with that completely. Most of the so-called "ultra high IQ" people I've come across have been pretty dense.
rk: I tick people off because I cut through their self-defenses which protect the ignorant from gaining insight into their limitation. They take the Divine gift of such simple truth and they "FEEL INSULTED" by it, Ask yourselves, who or what feels insulted when presented with TRUTH?
The ego doesn't like to be presented with the truth because they are diametrically opposed. People do resist the truth. However, it may be that in many cases they simply resist the idea that you have that truth, Ray. That's always going to be the case until such time as people see the truth for themselves. Possession of such knowledge is really the only basis they have for judging what you do or do not have. I haven't made such a determination as yet either, even though superfically I see merit in much of what you're saying, and I consider myself more qualified to make such a judgement than most people.
rk: The world civilized man has fashioned for himself when led by such Intellectual experts, is NUTZ!!! It is fragmented, incoherent and limited. That is the nature of civilized man, and it is reflected in the world he has made for himself.
Ok, though these are somewhat platitudinous observations, I agree with them. But what are the core reasons for this situation? What is the root cause of human ignorance and delusion, Ray?
rk: Simple individuals of Truth, such as myself, are indeed Strangers in a Strange Land.
As is any man who begins to seriously question the staus quo. But really so is any serious philosopher. And can you name any others besides yourself and Jesus whom you consider to be such men?
rk: Truth is the antidote to Intellectual Insanity.
And, in a nutshell, that Truth is.............?
rk: I bring Truth to the Ignorant. Their ignorance is demonstrated by their actions, attitudes and responses which show that THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Well, Jack would be proud of that impersonation, but isn't there something kind of strange in bringing to people that which you claim they can't handle? Seems a tad pointless. Don't you mean you try and bring the Truth to those rare few whose karma makes them ripe for it?
rk: Be that as it may, Truth abides in the hearts of all men, although covered up by a whole lot of Satanic conditioned crap.
Ok, so all people have potential, however latent. I can agree with that too..
rk: I make NO DISTINCTION as to whom and where I speak my Truth. I speak to the winds and let the "devil take the hindmost."
I prefer to me more discriminating where possible. There's hardly any point in tossing seeds upon infertile ground.
rk: You saw what happened on the forum as soon as I began posting. I may be considered a "newbie" to your forum, but I am and "oldie" when it comes to matters of the spirit.
I have very little sympathy for you on this score, Ray. To some extent you bring it upon yourself by continually fanning the flames. I think you "get off" on it a bit too much. It constitutes a bit too much of your sense of identity. I'd be able to take you more seriously if it weren't for that.
rk: You saw the threat I pose elsewhere on the Internet.
Threat? I think that's your ego speaking. You just invite the attenton of people who may have little better to do with their time. I don't think it's accurate to regard yourself as a threat to those who dismiuss you as a looney. One is only a real threat to those who bother to listen.
After bringing to your attention that you had disinformation agents forging posts under my name, I joined the group and wrote a couple of posts inviting dialogue.
Yes, but when that dialogue was forthcoming you didn't really repond to any of it. I hope this time you will. If you put all your efforts into dealing with "disinformation agents" no good will come of your presence here. Let them have their "fun", Ray. We can decide for ourselves who is full of crap or not.
Up came a contingent of disinformations agents, unknown by you but who have been stalking my writing for years, wherever it appears on the Internet. Their purpose was to distract, destroy and prevent serious dialogue from ensuing by your readership.

Ray, they do not have the power to do that. Engage the members of this forum and leave them to whatever it is they're doing.
rk: Those who perceive themselves as Intellectuals are those caught in the peripheral realms of consciousness and "think" that the content of Intellect is all there is or all that counts. In fact they are tethered to their own parochial concepts and opinions, whom some prideful intellectuals have labeled as "anal canals," i.e., everybody has them, I try to reach as many people as possible without resorting to pandering to the vanities of intellectuals.
Ok, that resonates with me as well. But those sorts of people are fe and far beteen here because the admins of this board don't have much time for scholars and academics either. I hihgly recommend a perusal of Genius News to get an overview of what we're about.
rk: My approach to Truth is Negation. Negate the Illusion, and what is left standing is TRUTH. Such negation of baggage laden intellectuals is accomplished through the simple personal realization of "If the shoe fits, wear it" approach.
Makes sense. But, as Nietzsche once said: "The great scorners are the great reverers". So, even negation has its positive side.
rk: Truth can only be seen. It cannot be arrived at through intellectual thought.
Ok, here's where we part company. Did you arrive at this particular notion through thought? If not, then how? How can one determine fact from fiction without reasoning about it?
Thought must end before the Truth-action begins.
"Truth-action" is the culmination of thought. Once truth is seen obviously one doesn't have to think about it anymore.
I tell you what I see. You tell me what you see. Through serious dialogue together such spiritual sight becomes refined.
Ok, so forget the others and let's get on with it....
d: > Genius Forum members might like to take note that he's doing it and decide on whether they will respond to him or not.

rk: Those who follow my writing on the internet newsgroups and forums understand that I do not engage or become complicit in the Satanic requirement of secrecy.
It's not about secrecy, Ray, it's about respecting others. The other point is that much of what you automatically post to various newsgroups isn't worthy of attention. The real philosophical stuff I can understand, but you post everything, which comes across as fairly mindless eccentricity. I admit I don't really believe in copyright notions for what is posted in public domains, but I'd like to see you cross-posting with a little more discrimination and coherence.
Everything said in response to my communications is made public for all the world to see.
Fine, but you're not the only person involved in these conversations. My positon is basically this: I don't mind you posting stuff from this board elsewhere so long as you do so coherently. Others can engage you or not depending on their personal views. But, it would have been nice and respectful to have given us notice that you are doing it. Anyway, at least we know now so people can make up their on minds what they want to do with respect to engaging you.
Otherwise there is no purpose in communicating, is there?
Yes, of course there is. Discussion here benefits those participating and reading this board. Reaching a wider audience can and does have its uses (Genius News was created for that very purpose) but that isn't necessary for the members to gain something from discourse limted to the board.
How else will the Stupid graduate to Ignorant and the Ignorant to Intelligence -- Truth that is Supreme Intelligence, not the Satanic dualistic crap that 99% of the Civilized world is trapped in.
I agree exposure to truthful ideas is important. But the content of what you routinely post to other places would have more meaning if you left out the dross.
d: > And Ray might like to give an explanation as to why he thinks it's appropriate.

rk: I just did. If you guys can't or won't play with the "big boys" and quit dabbling in your intellectual sandbox, then all you have to do is say so. I noticed, dave, you caught onto the disinformation yahoos and acted upon it. Better late than Never. Your forum was in jeopardy!
If you're going to post this discussion elsewhere the least you could do is get my name right. I'm not interested in putting up with bullshit on this board, but they deserve as much of a fair hearing as you do, Ray. Initially at least.
rk: Dave, you gave me your ground-rules early on. I am unable to abide by them in that every relationship, every conversation is a lesson beneficial to third party on-lookers out there in the confused world who can identify with the subject of the conversation/dialogue.
Well, as I say, now that we know you're doing this, each board member can make up his/her mind about the matter.
rk: IT IS TIME FOR THE SHOUTING OF TRUTH: TIME TO WAKE UP!!
That's all well and good, and whilst I don't disagree, I'll add that that shouting also has to have substance.
rk: If you want me on your forum, Consider what I have said..
If you want to stay, engage in some actual dialogue.
rk: If I remain, I guarantee invigorating and lively dialogues.
That's what I'm waiting for. I'll hold you to that promise.

Dan Rowden
unwise

Post by unwise »

Jesus Christ it is like watching two gals chat on the tele.

My definition of 'feminine:' - The amount of words it takes to say some shit. The more, the more feminine.

When a man gets wordy he is either a drag queen or he is a jailbird.
frank

Post by frank »

unwise wrote:
My definition of 'feminine:' - The amount of words it takes to say some shit. The more, the more feminine.
It's thought that Language is a 'chick' thang...in the early development of Human ...when they lived in caves...had to hunt for dangerous animals...the Men with stronger bodies did the hunting and the females sought refuge in caves...this went on for thousands of years....

Men had to be quiet...be silent...or prey and/or predators would be alerted of the hunter's presence and dinner would be lost...Hunters could not transmit fear/anxiety to fellow hunters else confidence would be wrecked...Men learnt to 'rise' above emotion....the chattering monkey mind was tamed...this Void or apprehending Reality in Silence was a much loved thing for Men...

In the cave the females were 'anxious/fearful' about the Hunters welfare as their survival depended on the Men....in their anxiety the females 'reached out' to each other, 'comforted' each other...by talking about their feelings...
This is the Drama....

Today, 'feminism' demands Men 'should' talk about their 'feelings'...'reveal' themselves...in this way the female thinks she can 'assess' the intentions of the Male and feel safer...and of course the Men can Bullshit and do....

It's not so much a Sex thang because many chicks prefer apprehending Reality in Silence...

It's more that some Humans 'see' through the hypnotic power of Language...the Social Hypnosis that Language is...it's a Social Thing that went too far so that the Void or Tao is 'lost' to most people...

In '82, a Buddy and Me went into a remote part of Tasmania to build a Log Cabin for him on 50 acres he bought there...we were isolated...We worked solidly and went to Town for supplies once a Month...We were there 10 months in Total...after 3 Months we barely spoke to each other at all but a system of nonverbal communication developed...
So immersed in Nature were we that to 'flap the gums' was a profanity...I mean the Void is something else when you get in there...the Social personality 'drops off' like the cankerous piece of shit it is...after 10 months I was glad to get out of there...I thought I was going to be 'swallowed' up...it was scary, I felt I had to renter the Social Hypnosis then or it would be something I couldn't access again...it took me weeks after to have the Social personality 'fired up' again and running on 8 Cylinders....there's all these amazingly subtle 'cues' that the Social personality 'picks up on' unconciosly to allow you to flow freely in the Game...if you 'miss' a few 'cues' here and there...people know straight off and judge you as weird...

A balance of Void/Drama is probably a good thing.

frank
Nick

Post by Nick »

raykarczewski wrote:
rk: Truth can only be seen. It cannot be arrived at through intellectual thought. Thought must end before the Truth-action begins. I tell you what I see. You tell me what you see. Through serious dialogue together such spiritual sight becomes refined.
In a world where people are bombarded with ignorance and stupidity as soon as they are born, intellectual thought is the only way for a human to start understanding their own existence.

And I couldn't agree more with Dan about ignoring the "disinformation agents". If we can ignore them so can you. For what it's worth, I have already expressed that I would be in favor of the "disinformation agents" getting banned. I believe Dan is wise enough to handle the situation in a reasonable manner.

I'd still like to hear your explanation for the hypocrisy you demonstrate by claiming you belong to no institution. When you stated yourself that you belong to the institution of marriage.
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Nick,

Do you favor banning me, and if so, based on what? Have I not asked Ray any legitimate questions? I'm simply wondering what makes your questions any more valid than mine.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Chadwick Stone wrote:Nick,

Do you favor banning me, and if so, based on what? Have I not asked Ray any legitimate questions? I'm simply wondering what makes your questions any more valid than mine.
My opinion on the banishment of certain people is none of your concern. I do not have the ability, nor do I have any influence that I am aware of to ban you or anybody else.
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Nick wrote:
Chadwick Stone wrote:Nick,

My opinion on the banishment of certain people is none of your concern. I do not have the ability, nor do I have any influence that I am aware of to ban you or anybody else.
You DO have the ability to offer constructive criticism designed to improve the overall quality of the board. If you feel that my posts are inferior to your posts then as someone who cares about the board, you should offer suggestions as to how I can improve the quality of my posts.
unwise

Post by unwise »

Frank:
So immersed in Nature were we that to 'flap the gums' was a profanity...I mean the Void is something else when you get in there...the Social personality 'drops off' like the cankerous piece of shit it is...after 10 months I was glad to get out of there...I thought I was going to be 'swallowed' up...it was scary, I felt I had to renter the Social Hypnosis then or it would be something I couldn't access again...it took me weeks after to have the Social personality 'fired up' again and running on 8 Cylinders....there's all these amazingly subtle 'cues' that the Social personality 'picks up on' unconsciously to allow you to flow freely in the Game...if you 'miss' a few 'cues' here and there...people know straight off and judge you as weird...

A balance of Void/Drama is probably a good thing.
Frank, this is quite an experience you had! It is similar to something that happened to me. When I was going through those changes, I started to fall into the Void. I saw that the Void and silence was my true nature. Suddenly the world became so much bullshit that I didn't want to deal with it at all. I carried a little sign on me that said I was a silent monk. I wrote things down on a pad if I HAD to communicate. I stopped talking. I thought I'd so this the rest of my life.

Later, when my realization had ripened, I also saw that the entire world and everyone in it was me. I was both completely the Void -without any traits and features - AND I was also everything and everyone that I saw. Nothing and everything!

Since then I am quite at home in both worlds at once. Sort of like you say at the end there - "A balance between Void/Drama is probably a good thing." INDEED!!! That is PRECISELY the enlightened point of view and edge of the razor!

And so, when I have fun with you motherfuckers and call you names, there is never any real malice inside of me because I have full recognition that you are all inside of me.