Jed McKenna, true Identity

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
EMyth

Jed McKenna, true Identity

Post by EMyth »

There was a topic once here about Jed. I met the man a few times here in Cambodia where he currently resides and where I live for the time being.

The website is an account of those encounters. It is not finished, because I have uncovered Jed's (his real name is Kenneth) life before Cambodia. There is much he has to hide.

I TRed in 2013 in the same manner and the same amount of time (under two years) as Kenneth (Jed). Since then I have come to see clearly that enlightenment is just as much a story as any out there. It is also very much a spiritual business, designed to keep humans firmly in the grip pf other people's Minds.

The website is not a discussion place. I relay the facts and can sign each one of those with my own blood. It is up to people to read, understand and come to own conclusions. I will continue to publish more information until all is on the site. After that - it can stand as an information portal. I have no further interest in the subject of 'enlightenment'.

All Is Lie. That is correct.

http://www.enlightenmentmyth.com
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: Jed McKenna, true Identity

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Hi EMyth. Here's the main topic from 2008 on this: Jed.

It's always interesting to explore these kind of perspectives and experiences so you're very welcome to do so. There are quite a few similarities with the way enlightenment has been discussed at this forum and by its founders. As well some differences, probably also because people just differ and so do their orientations.

One question for you though. If - as you write, "what I am, was born as – is cast in stone, and nothing has the power to change that", the question does arise where your motive would come from to create the Wordpress site, to create this topic, to raise the issues and so on. What drives you? What is the purpose of sharing your journey and destination? Do you think it would help anyone? Does it fulfill any desire on your end? Do you even still care if you'd still be driven by a motive for doing this or to know it?

This is really one broader question but packaged like many little ones. It's meant to stimulate exchange, of course. Thanks.
EMyth

Post by EMyth »

Hi Diebert,

Thanks for the welcome.

I have been asked this same question so many times that I had to write an article on that. There is a post 'Abnormality of Human Reality' where I address this. I can't put up the the URL here, the forum doesn't allow it, calling it 'spammy'.

But in short... I don't know where the drive comes from. How do people begin to create anything? It is a drive that comes from within, but if one attempts to give it a label, to explain it... Creation dies.

I am allergic to lies, and this is an expression of what I am I guess.

I have no interest in spiritual discussion, teaching, writing a book or charging, as stated there will be no PayPal button on the website. I wanted to get the truth out, because carrying it on my own was proving too much. Kenneth (Jed) lies, every 'spiritual master' of the past and the present - lies: the lies have been perpetuated for millenia.

Why Jed McKenna? He happened to cross my path, wore plenty of Masks and I don't appreciate masks. Also... his personal lies were a bit of a shocker once I started unravelling the whole story, going all the way to where he comes from.

Thank you.
Diebert van Rhijn

Ah okay, thanks EMyth!

This is the link Abnormality of Human Reality. But I see the site is marked private now. Any reason for that? Anyone can post links here by the way (three max. per post I believe) but not within the first 24 hours after account creation, to discourage spammers.

There's an interesting aspect to your observation that your provided explanation on motive would not register with your readers. That's actually easy to understand for me. Lets imagine for a second a sincere reader, being your target audience, would as well be "allergic to lies". Wouldn't that reader not remain naturally driven to question and probe for a better explanation to verify the answer for himself? Then if the answers don't seem to "register" with the other, perhaps it might be because it appears to them as avoiding something or deceiving someone? Which will provoke more questioning. Cause and effect. But it might start with your presenting a "self" through dialog or explanations and yet refusing to give more details on what propels that self.

And would it be so hard to self-examine and find some of ones motives or at least some kind of introduction to them? Are we not more than animals who are all acting subconsciously driven by primal concerns like carrots and sticks, Pavlovian responses and genetics? If we believe we're exactly that and nothing more in terms of ability to respond and inquire, then there's not that much more to say as all words would add more deception often including the ones explaining the deception.
I could also be slippery in the same way Kenneth (Jed) has always been, and say that the question ‘why’ is meaningless. Why do birds fly? Because. They were created that way.
Meanings are created by and through thoughtful engagement. The question "Why" is also a result of setting up these particular connections. It cannot be denied. The "why" simply flows from the network of words and interactions. Kenneth might be right in saying that 'why' will prove to be unimportant, ultimately, but it's simply not true that it cannot be answered or responded to. Actually all we do is respond to it when we engage, as meaning-makers. We were created that way.
Why do they keep asking and looking for some untoward reasons? Why do they ask me about it, yet cannot see that by asking – they have already formulated the answer?
That works as well in reverse: by addressing people about whatever topic you formulated the question as well as the answer.
The acts are not acceptable to me personally. And if the rest of Humankind says it is all OK.. I really don’t give a shit.
You have a strong sense of morality. But it's something that cannot be said to be utterly random or mysterious in terms of origin. It's often not that difficult to look and see some of where and how our morals are formed. It can be enlightening to do so.
And so back to the question ‘why’… the answer is – because. I have no rational explanation. It is a drive, in the same way it was a drive for Jed to write his first book. Why can’t you accept this? What kind of hidden sinister intentions are you looking for? There are none. No money making. No desire to be in Kenneth’s good books. No want to teach anyone. Definitely no want for fame and glory, that would be my worst nightmare.

Why? Because. Stop asking.
From my sense of truth and morality, this answer seems unacceptable. Self-knowledge is key. It's impossible you don't know some of the origin of your actions and desires. You're not a cow! Not even a monkey (but close enough). Perhaps we cannot know everything of the origination but as long as we're not actively suppressing and denying it, finding truth is not that difficult. It comes naturally.

What kind of intentions or drives could be possible? For example: feeling relevant, feeling doing something important, even when reaching a hand full of listeners. Or exorcising some daemon. Or channeling anxieties into the activity, as a form of relief. Perhaps just a desire to make a splash, to exist in something, somewhere, virtually even. In the end these are all human drives.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Hi EMyth and welcome to the forum. From what I've read of your 2 posts on this thread, it seems you may have some interesting thoughts.

It seems your blog is marked private, so I'll register to look at your writings. However, it would be preferable if you could post what you want us to read here or even better just un-private the blog. I usually go online on a number of different devices and while I'm either at work or on the move, so I would have to log in to the blog each time, which would be a bit troublesome as you can imagine.
Kenneth (Jed) lies, every 'spiritual master' of the past and the present - lies: the lies have been perpetuated for millenia.
This seems a bit like "my priest molested me so there is no God". There really is no God, but not because a vicar molested some kid. I could be wrong, but I'm assuming you are a westerner who at some point in the past was "interested" in Eastern philosophy/religion. Living in India, I've seen your kind many times and my impression has always been that they were very confused and perhaps running away from something. To suffer from what was initially perceived as a relief from suffering is a terrible thing to experience, but letting that suffering or hatred or disgust direct your thoughts will only lead to more suffering. Hate is not overcome by hate. Or love! Only reason can kill demons and gods.

P.S. - the username I used to register is jupiviv.
EMyth

Post by EMyth »

The site is open.

The site was marked 'private' because I needed to reorganise everything. Newcomers found it confusing to follow Jed McKenna story, there were two sites instead of one, I merged them now and adopted a new format. It is now easy, clean and visually more interesting (I think).

A lot of work was involved which I immensely enjoyed, however little sleeping time it afforded me.

Regarding remarks on self representation and engaging the reader... why? I present the information. How it is perceived, received, ignored or engaged with inside the readers' minds - is none of my business. To explain away own motives is a fruitless exercise.

I don't like human beings much, but despite that - I would never choose to harm them, because harming them is the same as harming self. It is a paradox not understood by the majority of humans. And absolutely nothing to do with morals and ethics. Nothing. I have none.

I would like as many people to read the story as possible, but am not interested in engagement. There is nothing I want from humans.

www.enlightenmentmyth.com
Diebert van Rhijn

EMyth wrote: "Newcomers found it confusing to follow Jed McKenna" story"
" It is now easy, clean and visually more interesting (I think)".

" How it is perceived, received, ignored or engaged with inside the readers' minds - is none of my business."
Your way of avoiding the questions will be perceived by some at least as possibly confusing, dishonest, disorganized, difficult, messy and most importantly: suddenly way less interesting!
To explain away own motives is a fruitless exercise.
Self-knowledge is all you can ever gain but only a little could ever be conveyed to another person.
I don't like human beings much
Then leave them the hell alone please instead of inviting them to see or "enjoy" your place!
I would like as many people to read the story as possible, but am not interested in engagement. There is nothing I want from humans.
Spoken like a true sales man! Who just wants a product out and "gain" from it -- in your case it's enjoyment and exposure. Do you realize you just provided answers after denying there are any? Here I'll list them again for you, as a mirror:

1. You " immensely enjoyed" creating the site as a project possibly because it provided a temporary sense of purpose, engagement and challenge, all normal things to enjoy and tells you something about human motivators.

2. You "like as many people to read the story as possible" which is a clear motivation. You have a message that "needs to be heard". The question remains then why you think it should be heard. You don't like people so it won't benefit them or neither you care about the fate of the world as that would be moral. So it must be something in exposure you enjoy?

That said, personally I don't really need to know anything about your motivation. But I think your site could gain immensely by inquiring into this a bit further, just for fun, just as experiment. As it won't gain you personally anything, obviously. Self-knowledge only pains, only takes away stuff, generally.
EMyth

Post by EMyth »

I am not avoiding questions. I didn't see any clear coherent questions. Further.. there is no need for questions. The site is information only, not a discussion hub.

I enjoyed putting it in a better format because I was learning from it. I like to learn.
uncledote

Post by uncledote »

I TRed in 2013
What's TRed?
EMyth

Post by EMyth »

uncledote wrote:
I TRed in 2013
What's TRed?
TR - Truth Realisation, aka Self Realisation, Enlightenment and any other Western or Eastern terms for something which is really just - seeing without a blindfold.