Which is the illusion???

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

Which is the illusion???

Post by jufa »

We must ask ourselves some hard questions. Should I go deep enough within myself to open the door of my inner Conscience, then find a way to step into my soul, does my odyssey end there?

Or does stepping into my soul reveal all the personalities I do, or do not exhibit since I became a living soul?

Or does the truth of my odyssey begins when I touch that which I was before I became a living soul?

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
encode_decode

Re: Which is the illusion???

Post by encode_decode »

So you live your life and everything that comes from you impresses itself on the world - so when you die your complete impression is left behind - so in this universe you are alive in your shadow.

But what if your complete impression is flipped into the new universe?

What if in your new life you start again from zero?

If your complete impression is used in all universes and shared among all in each universe does this mean we are traveling from universe to universe living out lives starting from zero and organizing universes as we go which are all connected somehow like some gigantic hive and we are the bees.

Is this how infinity is built?

Ok, ok, I don't really believe this - I am using it like junk-food for thought. I do wonder though whether this junk-food shows some insight.
jufa

Post by jufa »

@encode_decode. Is there an illusion to the original topic here, or is it junk-food?

Concerning your post, you have mis-read the print of life. Nothing you do impresses itself in the world. Backwards, the world impresses itself upon you. All knowledge and wisdom you have acquired did not come from you, it came from the zone you entered to become a living soul. What you gave to the world was only a different interpretations of what was here upon your arrival into this parenthesis, which reiterated:
"What is the illusion?. . .Should I go deep enough within myself to open the door of my inner Conscience, then find a way to step into my soul, does my odyssey end there?

Or does stepping into my soul reveal all the personalities I do, or do not exhibit since I became a living soul?

Or does the truth of my odyssey begins when I touch that which I was before I became a living soul?"
This is the gist of the junk-food we have offered one another.

Who will know of our existence if we do not out put an impression which agitated the continuum of our living right now? But lets not stop there. Being we can never go out of our self, what other dimension, or world, or after life is there for us, being our living is always the presence of living in the awareness of it, not there, or over-yonder, by in the continuation of the infinity of the second?

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
encode_decode

Post by encode_decode »

Or does the truth of my odyssey begins when I touch that which I was before I became a living soul?
I think this one is the truth.
Last edited by encode_decode on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
encode_decode

Post by encode_decode »

Should I go deep enough within myself to open the door of my inner Conscience, then find a way to step into my soul, does my odyssey end there?
I think this one is the illusion.
jufa

Post by jufa »

encode_decode wrote:
I think this one is the truth.
What makes you 'think' this is the truth?
Should I go deep enough within myself to open the door of my inner Conscience, then find a way to step into my soul, does my odyssey end there?
What makes you 'think' this is an illusion?

encode_decode

Post by encode_decode »

My two guesses are just that - not exactly rational I know.They just seemed clear to me, but what is clear is not always logical. The thing is jufa, I like it when others enlighten me with things - I have spent so long teaching people that I have found a liking for being taught instead - I guess being 42 years old in this crazy old world makes me feel 100 already. Lol.
I chose this to be the truth based on my deeper experiences with meditation. The word around me disappears and my mind becomes quiet. I become deeply submersed in what I call my eternal essence. It feels like the real me - totally separate from the impressions the world places on me. It is at this point I find peace - totally disparate from the illusion of so called "reality". No thoughts, zero perception and at rest within myself. Once I am in the right place I feel energy and it feels like it encompasses my true self. The quote that I chose sounds just like what I am describing and it feels like the truth to me and not an illusion.

Given that I am unable to connect the world with my true self; void of any rational transition; void of any smooth transition; void of any likeable transition - it is a little difficult to explain what I mean and how I feel - language I feel is inadequate to give it the grace it deserves.

Another thing I experience is an esoteric sense of the other me - you know; the one that is impressed upon by the world. The other me seems to become tired of the world.
jufa

Post by jufa »

@encode_decode. I feel what you are saying, and expressing myself which hopes of synchronizing, I also I do not speak for those who listen to hear. Should it be of necessity for them, Spirit will intervene. And irrespective of what I say, reality tells me I cannot speak tangible as to what Consciousness can and cannot do in the minds of men. However, I do understand that living is a frontier of variables, and all are attached to self. And regardless of how wise and intelligent any individual is, and how they have learned to harness their energy, "You can only get to all day self observation after training in observing self." I too realize to observe self is being done second by second in our observation of every individual we encounter, situation, circumstance and conditions. How the people or events we encounter really does not matter, for relativism is the standard bears of our attitudes. And when words touch us, or our visions and feelings are extended, then implode upon our consciousness, we observe ourselves in all events we see others in wearing the same attitudes and displaying the same characters as those of like kind as us. From my view, the problem is we see everyone blanketed with the same fears within us, and we mask ourselves with introversion in our depth, but demonstrate extroversion in our actions. We see nothing but a circle of our, and all mankind's rotating thoughts. And so, we dare not rock the boat for fear of drowning, or fear people we see through the many mask we wear of the same fear, loneliness, and lack of knowledge.

Self observation is a way of life, or living observing ourselves who understand somewhere in our depth we are the consciousness of Spirit, yet Spirit is the only source of consciousness.

encode_decode

Post by encode_decode »

However, I do understand that living is a frontier of variables, and all are attached to self.
I am very interested in this notion.
"You can only get to all day self observation after training in observing self."
I feel here that you are preaching to the converted. I am very very interested to know what it is that I "give off" that indicates otherwise. I hope that was the right way of putting it.
Self observation is a way of life, or living observing ourselves who understand somewhere in our depth we are the consciousness of Spirit, yet Spirit is the only source of consciousness.
I like it.

@jufa - I am interested to know "Which is the illusion???". Please feel free to tell me whether the time has come for you to tell me or not.

:)
jufa

Post by jufa »

This topic pose a question you have not answered logically, yet you expect logical answers to your guesses. Aint happening here because you have not give the clarity of your guesses to me which
just seemed clear to me
. In saying this, I am saying you have jumped over what is a needed bridge for me to meet you where you stand in your last post.

Being you are
...unable to connect the world with my true self; void of any rational transition; void of any smooth transition; void of any likable transition - it is a little difficult to explain what I mean and how I feel - language I feel is inadequate to give it the grace it deserves.
. How then can you expect answers you cannot connect to that would make you connect?

Bring to me more then guesses of what is your illusion.

Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

jufa wrote:We must ask ourselves some hard questions. Should I go deep enough within myself to open the door of my inner Conscience, then find a way to step into my soul, does my odyssey end there?

The enlightening question that needs asking here is "how can I be deep and step into me when I am here and no where else?" The questions you ask above arise out of ignorance of your true identity as the infinite causality.
All these things of I are examples of the illusion of multiple sources of self-analysis. There is only one you, the infinite causality. There has always only been one you, the infinite causality. There will always only be one you, the infinite causality.
Your identity as the infinite causality means you did not become anything, there is no 'before' in your self-analysis nor can you touch yourself.

For you to discover what is the truth and what is the illusion of you all that is required is to ask yourself "am I demonstrating singularity of self-analysis, of self-reasoning?" If you are, then you are being true (to you). Step away from the single analyzing I and all hell (illusion/delusion) breaks loose. :-)
jufa

Post by jufa »

The enlightening question that needs asking here is "how can I be deep and step into me when I am here and no where else?" The questions you ask above arise out of ignorance of your true identity as the infinite causality.

There can be no enlightening question to be asked when you cannot tell what enlightenment is from your cosmic human mind. Nor can one ask themselves, no less suggest to another to ask of them self
"how can I be deep and step into me when I am here and no where else?"
when one has not establish their own identity of 'I' to be divine Soul, or cosmic mind consciousness which dwarf infinity to three dimension duplication, and between levels of consciousness established an 'I' to exist within these dimensions. For instance, if one is a divine Soul, can that divine Soul establish their identity in cosmic mind consciousness, which is an imitation of of divine Life which has been shrunk to three dimensions?

There can be no true self analysis from a mind consciousness that can never see outside, nor the beyond the box of eternity it has reduced to time, and infinity it has reduced to space and imprisoned itself within.

One can never, from the cosmic mind consciousness, speak on infinite causality when they do not know whether if Self has away been, or if self is an invention of the mind to deal with the element of the mind.