What do you think the ego is?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Kunga

Re: What do you think the ego is?

Post by Kunga »

ardy wrote:If you are falling deeper into intuition is it you doing it or something else?
I think it's both. I've been going through a gut-wrenching decision the past year and 1/2, trying to make the best decision. My heart says one thing, my head another...constantly going back and forth. Then my intuition gets intensified when I think I'm going in the right direction, pulling me the other way !!! It's driving me crazy. I'm trying to use logic and reasoning. My intuition seems to be logical. My Logic is logical. But when I make a decision with that logic and reasoning, plus intuition...the outcome of the unknown makes me uncomfortable, and I fear I'm making a bad decision. But one can always learn from their mistakes....it's just an overwhelming situation.
ardy wrote:Samadhi may well activate kundalini but I personally have never experienced it, wish I had.
Well, it happened to me in 2003.
ardy wrote:I think that there are 2 levels to intuition (could be more), the normal female one which seems based on emotion and a faith in fatalism and the one that I have read about, which is post-enlightenment and seems based on a deeper understanding of reality.
Well, I think the instinctive female intuition is evolutionary. Females were inside taking care of the home front, males were out hunting, navigating the outer world....women, being they were more bound inside, used their intuition for navigating. Men have a natural built in compass because of this outdoor activity, women have this inner compass, because of their indoor activity. It's kinda like, when you are blind, your other senses become more developed.
ardy wrote:My partner uses her intuition to question everything I do, which as a male can be pretty annoying, i
Does she have reason to not trust you ? I know for a fact, once this trust is broken, it is extremely hard to trust again. Sometimes you get to the point where it's so annoying, you can't be bothered with it, as it takes to much energy to be worrying all the time. So you live in denial. You live in this lie, to preserve your sanity.

My intuition gets exasperating at times....I should listen to it, maybe that's why it's speaking louder to me....because I try to shut it out.

But 9 times out of 10, I am right. He always tries to undermine my "thinking", and It pisses him off when I'm right.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

ardy wrote:I stick to what I can experience, see and touch. My imagination is not reality.
Well...we can also limit our experiences without an open mind. When one meditates, you let go of controlling the outcome....let go of thinking, logic, reason...
In the dream state these things are also natrally let go of..

I kept a dream journal for many years. Many of my dreams were YEARS ahead of the reality(precognition). Yet, in dream form it was all in my head. ESP (extrasensory perceptions), happen because there is more out there than this physical reality of our 5 senses. Human perception is limited, unless you somehow access (transcend), the limited sense perceptions.

It blows my mind that science still can't explain these things, as they have been part of the human experince for thousands of years.
I KNOW from experience what telepathy and precognition are. I can't explain it other than to say it transcends the conditioning that has limited our thinking.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Kunga wrote:It blows my mind that science still can't explain these things, as they have been part of the human experience for thousands of years.
But every time they did try to explain, people like you rather put bananas in their ears and blew their mind than listen to any simple, mundane explanations. There's no proof in dream journals, Kunga, as chances are you just read the journal and interpret events through a strong personal bias. This way you can not really be sure about the chances having had any prophetic dream. It's not like I'm saying that weirdness or multidimensional aspects do not exist (it's useless to deny) but so many times the "supernatural" has been shown to be self-fulfilling, self-indulging, deceptive stuff that it's really safer to assume that by default it probably was self-fulling, self-indulging and deceptive stuff. But it might have been able to float your boat -- that's a whole other topic of course, the usage of self-deception!.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Kunga wrote:
ardy wrote:I stick to what I can experience, see and touch. My imagination is not reality.
Well...we can also limit our experiences without an open mind. When one meditates, you let go of controlling the outcome....let go of thinking, logic, reason...
In the dream state these things are also natrally let go of..

I kept a dream journal for many years. Many of my dreams were YEARS ahead of the reality(precognition). Yet, in dream form it was all in my head. ESP (extrasensory perceptions), happen because there is more out there than this physical reality of our 5 senses. Human perception is limited, unless you somehow access (transcend), the limited sense perceptions.

It blows my mind that science still can't explain these things, as they have been part of the human experince for thousands of years.
I KNOW from experience what telepathy and precognition are. I can't explain it other than to say it transcends the conditioning that has limited our thinking.
Unless your dreams are causing you to reason what you must do now "to make the crooked places straight", then you are karma-building. No wonder you are overwhelmed, you have allowed the procrastination-fear bug to come into your house and make itself completely at home.

Doing what needs to be done will most likely make you feel uncomfortable but releasing karma is never a smooth ride. Look how long the Buddha suffered before he said "enough is enough! I will have truth or die!" Without this determination to know the truth that will end suffering, one can expect suffering to continue indefinitely.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:they did try to explain,
Yes, but that's all they were...explanations. They didn't experience it themselves, so they had no other way to actually know through EXPERIENCE. Even if they had truthfully admitted their own experiences, they would of been discredited because it just isn't accepted in science, that something exists that"s beyond what science can explain through logical reasoning.
But if they were yogis, (the REAL scientists of the Mind), they would know better. Just like in modern medicine...they give you a pill that's "good" for one thing, but messes up other things. Hippocrates, was way beyond todays medical doctors, he said "Let food be thy medicine, and medicine thy food." Anyways...science and medicine today are not concerned about healing the body and mind . All they know how to do is write prescriptions...a pill for everything ! They work for the matrix.
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:There's no proof in dream journals,
Well, in my dream journal, I wrote down all the details, then when I go back to read them I can see exactly if the event happened. In one particular dream, there was so much detail, then 6 years later the dream manifested into the waking state. I don't have my journal with me now, to tell you exactly what I wrote, but here's an example of what I'm talking about :

In my dream, there were huge windows.
The place had huge windows.

In my dream, the view out of the windows was so beautiful.
Yes, a beautiful view of trees and a lake.

In my dream, there were lot's of people partying, someone poured me a shot of cherry vodka .
There were many party's there, and I drank a lot of tart cherry juice in that house.

In my dream, there was a closet filled with "sections" , with stuff in those compartments.
Yes, there was a closet with shelving and shoes, and stuff .

In my dream I saw the boiler room, and beautiful blue corrosion (like from copper), and toy's
Yes, there was staining of blue corrosion in the boiler room on copper pipes, and toys in the downstairs area.

In my dream, there was a tall glass perfume bottle, with a dark amber colored (myrrh), at the bottom (I could smell it too). I took the glass applicator with perfume and put it on and it dripped down my neck.

In that house, I ordered a lot of myrrh (one of my favorite scents). Also there is a tall vase sitting on the mantle, where the glass dream bottle was.

This dream was 6 years previous to the actual event. My teacher at the time also had a dream about this house the same week I did, and he saw huge pillars inside the house...the house has many huge pillars inside and outside.

This and many other similar dreams...and they all happened many many years previous to the event.

Many years before 911, I had a dream that the buildings downtown collapsed, then popped right back up.
In the air, were "bags" of urine floating down, and I had the impression it was an "alien" invasion.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

movingalways wrote:Unless your dreams are causing you to reason what you must do now "to make the crooked places straight", then you are karma-building. No wonder you are overwhelmed, you have allowed the procrastination-fear bug to come into your house and make itself completely at home.

Doing what needs to be done will most likely make you feel uncomfortable but releasing karma is never a smooth ride. Look how long the Buddha suffered before he said "enough is enough! I will have truth or die!" Without this determination to know the truth that will end suffering, one can expect suffering to continue indefinitely.
I'm not having any dreams telling me what I should do. But I have had MANY MANY dreams about what a particular person does, over and over again. ALL my dreams about this person are the same.

What this person does, hurts me deeply. In real life he HAS hurt me deeply. No trust left.

I HAVE procrastinated for YEARS, because I wanted everything to be PERFECT before I made any decisions.
I FEARED the UNKNOWN .

I have a real problem with hurting others and making them suffer.

But I FINALLY did make that decision.....but...it's getting complicated...

(If you want to know any details PM me.)
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:simple, mundane explanations.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... the-brain/

http://www.noetic.org/discussions/exten ... acities/5/
http://www.noetic.org/about/what-are-noetic-sciences/

Scientists possess a partial knowledge of the universe. They have not understood the whole code of Nature's laws. They have no knowledge of the occult side of things. They have no knowledge of the astral, mental and higher planes. The senses, by which you get a knowledge of the external objects, are not fully developed. Therefore, the knowledge obtained is partial. The knowledge of the scientists is only fragmentary or partial, whereas the knowledge of the Yogis who have realised the Truth is full and perfect.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Sorry for all the links, but I thought they were interesting .

http://www.noetic.org/noetic/issue-twen ... sts-proof/

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/superno ... 0307986900

"Does being a skilled yogi give one superpowers—and if so, how can we prove it? In this latest, Radin (The Conscious Universe) holds the ancient practices and theories of yoga up to the discerning lens of modern science. He maps yoga’s migration from East to West, its evolution from past to present, and he examines the practice’s ur-text: a 2,000-year-old manuscript known as the Yoga Sutras. Where, then, does science fit in? While Radin, a senior scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences, is frequently critical of the discipline, he nevertheless argues that an array of tests may be able to lend credence to siddhis (“psychic phenomena” like telepathy and precognition) and some of yoga’s other more mysterious claims. But this is not a read for the unread: Radin’s discussion assumes a considerable knowledge base, and it’s unclear whom he’s writing for: devout yogis or skeptical scientists? Or both? (Radin’s goal may be to collapse these distinctions: in his conclusion, he argues for a worldview that melds the ancient with the modern, the scientific with the yogic.) Though unfocused and opaque at times, this is nevertheless an admirable attempt to bridge the gap between the scientific and the spiritual realm by focusing on a common desire for self- and societal improvement."

I also think for all the paranormal phenomena experiences, there IS a logical explanation, but (science) hasn't yet found the CORRECT explanations, because they are using incorrect methods of inquiry.

http://sotapannawise.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ledge.html
Diebert van Rhijn

Kunga wrote:
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:they did try to explain,
Yes, but that's all they were...explanations. They didn't experience it themselves, so they had no other way to actually know through EXPERIENCE.
Experience has little to do with truth telling. This is a truth which can be established by as well experience and being truthful about it at the same time.

Actually it's the path to wisdom.
Anyways...science and medicine today are not concerned about healing the body and mind .
Of course, your source of superior knowledge of the human body, its ailments and its cures surpasses them all. And without a decade of dedicated study even! Yahoo! And it's one thing to see how the pharmaceutical industry and its customers seems to have lost the plot but it's another thing to make blanket statements about "science" and "medicine" just so that you can keep your own position intact. A known trademark of ego: hiding behind a construct of theories, perceived baddies and blanket dismissal of scientific practice just to remain unchallenged forever.
Well, iI my dream journal, I wrote down all the details, then when I go back to read them I can see exactly if the event happened.
That's exactly the problem right there! If there were any bias operating in how you read your own words or recall memories, by definition that would not be realized. For this reason there's the scientific method because we humans suck at being honest and or being truthful by ourselves when it comes to details like this. It's for this reason proper methods need to be employed if knowledge is the goal.

Accepting this is important on the road to wisdom.
This dream was 6 years previous to the actual event. My teacher at the time also had a dream about this house the same week I did, and he saw huge pillars inside the house...the house has many huge pillars inside and outside.
Why do you try to "convince" anyone? I personally do not regard your mind as stable, critical and mature enough -- based on your writings -- to reach these conclusions so it's useless to argue pure by any quantity of detail. The method is what counts. And you'd have to really check the details of the dream book and compare them with a factual description of an event, not just how you remember it. Many elements of your dream might be very common and it took six years to get to a similar experience! That's a lot of time for something unconnected to the dream to happen, especially if your interest lies in the type of places the event describes.
Many years before 911, I had a dream that the buildings downtown collapsed, then popped right back up.
In the air, were "bags" of urine floating down, and I had the impression it was an "alien" invasion.
But it's you who is seeing 911 in that. But many people dream all the time about collapses, crashes and weird things in the sky. I've had those myself and know others. It's your decision to make it special and significant. You are the one creating the relation to 911. But do you never wonder why you'd do that? What are you looking for? Special connection with god? Meaning in randomness?
Diebert van Rhijn

Kunga wrote:
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:simple, mundane explanations.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... the-brain/
Good example of simple, mundane explanations. Daily exercise of body and brain goes a long way. Specific exercises stimulate specific things!
Scientists possess a partial knowledge of the universe. They have not understood the whole code of Nature's laws. They have no knowledge of the occult side of things. They have no knowledge of the astral, mental and higher planes.
And you don't have either by the sound of it, just some vague sensations and second-hand thought! But what is easy to see for all is that the fantastic realm is easy to get lost in and perpetual distracted by. It might be important for children but there's a point you need to grow out of it. including the idea that scientists would claim or deny anything you think they are claiming or denying. There's one universe which we experience and one way to be truthful about our ways. Science is only a little part of that but talking about the "code of Nature's laws" makes you sound like something who loves lies, bullshitting and generally talking about vague ideas, half baked and not very well thought through because of the comfort they provide. It's the ego plane as the lie loves the occult to hide even further in. Root it out before it grows too far! That has to happen at the root.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote: " Scientists possess a partial knowledge of the universe. They have not understood the whole code of Nature's laws. They have no knowledge of the occult side of things. They have no knowledge of the astral, mental and higher planes."

And you don't have either by the sound of it, just some vague sensations and second-hand thought! But what is easy to see for all is that the fantastic realm is easy to get lost in and perpetual distracted by. It might be important for children but there's a point you need to grow out of it. including the idea that scientists would claim or deny anything you think they are claiming or denying. There's one universe which we experience and one way to be truthful about our ways. Science is only a little part of that but talking about the "code of Nature's laws" makes you sound like something who loves lies, bullshitting and generally talking about vague ideas, half baked and not very well thought through because of the comfort they provide. It's the ego plane as the lie loves the occult to hide even further in. Root it out before it grows too far! That has to happen at the root.
The person that wrote the above quote is a yogi. Someone who knows a lot more than you ever will. People like you will never know anything beyond anything, because you are stuck in the mud of mud. LOL.

http://www.dlshq.org/messages/brahma.htm
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Kunga wrote:
movingalways wrote:Unless your dreams are causing you to reason what you must do now "to make the crooked places straight", then you are karma-building. No wonder you are overwhelmed, you have allowed the procrastination-fear bug to come into your house and make itself completely at home.

I'm not having any dreams telling me what I should do. But I have had MANY MANY dreams about what a particular person does, over and over again. ALL my dreams about this person are the same.

What this person does, hurts me deeply. In real life he HAS hurt me deeply. No trust left.

I HAVE procrastinated for YEARS, because I wanted everything to be PERFECT before I made any decisions.
I FEARED the UNKNOWN .

I have a real problem with hurting others and making them suffer.

But I FINALLY did make that decision.....but...it's getting complicated...

(If you want to know any details PM me.)
I know you read Buddhist teachings and one of the fundamental teachings is that of the 12 Nidanas or dependent origination (conditioned existence). As you know, the root cause of the chain is Ignorance of the cause of suffering, clinging. Is it possible you have not connected the hurt caused by your friend and your desire for paranormal experiences as belonging in the conditioned, clinging realm of the 12 Nidanas?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

movingalways wrote:desire for paranormal experiences
Where do you get that I desire paranormal experiences ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I DON'T desire them !

They just happen .

Fuck.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Nothing "just happens". Trace the cause for all mental formations back to their source, you.

You cause everything that catches your attention. Total responsibility for being caught, this is wisdom. A hard truth that makes ostriches of most of mankind.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

It IS true though that I cling to past hurts. I know I suffer because of that. It's the ego, I know.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

movingalways wrote:Nothing "just happens". Trace the cause for all mental formations back to their source, you.

You cause everything that catches your attention. Total responsibility for being caught, this is wisdom. A hard truth that makes ostriches of most of mankind.

But my experience with Kundalini had nothing to do with clinging, because I was meditating at the time, and I had absolutely no interest or thoughts about Kundalini, I never even knew such thing existed ! It was years after that experience that I even discovered what it was !!!!

And as far as my precognitive dreams go...all I did was keep a journal of my dreams, because I think they are interesting. I haven't written them down for many years though.

People that try to discredit those that have had these experiences don't know what they're talking about. Only those that are experienced understand/know.. It's useless discussing these things with judgemental skeptics .
Diebert van Rhijn

Kunga wrote:The person that wrote the above quote is a yogi.
Perhaps you should have indicated better who wrote your words. Anyway they are second hand thoughts which you like to hide in because your mind lacks the direction and depth to do any of the work! You're employing nothing here but a feeble girlish mind who likes to play with "mystery" and "occult", with spell books and magical thought! I'm telling you that you need to mentally grow up and beyond that, otherwise, why even bother showing up at this forum? This place is about what you can reason and discuss and not let sock puppets do the talking for you. It's useless, lazy behavior and I won't let you so easily sink away in another cesspool of dumb shit, just after you showed a bit of spirit over the last year, now and again!
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

I wanted to include the link, but as I already had so many..i just let that one slide...and believe it or not, I knew you would single that one out ! There is more to what you just see Diebert. Use your intuition! It's not all about what can be seen, especially in written words.

Had you used your intuition you would have known it wasn't me that wrote the quote.

You obviously have no real insight, because you are wrong on most everything you think (spells and magic), I HATE THAT STUFF AND WOULDNT TOUCH IT WITH A TEN FOOT POLE !
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Kunga wrote:It IS true though that I cling to past hurts. I know I suffer because of that. It's the ego, I know.
Rather than muddying the waters with a label of "self", go to directly the root cause of clinging itself. What is the root cause and how do you uproot it?
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Kunga wrote:
movingalways wrote:Nothing "just happens". Trace the cause for all mental formations back to their source, you.

But my experience with Kundalini had nothing to do with clinging, because I was meditating at the time, and I had absolutely no interest or thoughts about Kundalini, I never even knew such thing existed ! It was years after that experience that I even discovered what it was !!!!

And as far as my precognitive dreams go...all I did was keep a journal of my dreams, because I think they are interesting. I haven't written them down for many years though.

People that try to discredit those that have had these experiences don't know what they're talking about. Only those that are experienced understand/know.. It's useless discussing these things with judgemental skeptics .
These experiences you have had, are not a part of conditioned existence?
ardy

Post by ardy »

Kunga wrote:
ardy wrote:If you are falling deeper into intuition is it you doing it or something else?
I think it's both. I've been going through a gut-wrenching decision the past year and 1/2, trying to make the best decision. My heart says one thing, my head another...constantly going back and forth. Then my intuition gets intensified when I think I'm going in the right direction, pulling me the other way !!! It's driving me crazy. I'm trying to use logic and reasoning. My intuition seems to be logical. My Logic is logical. But when I make a decision with that logic and reasoning, plus intuition...the outcome of the unknown makes me uncomfortable, and I fear I'm making a bad decision. But one can always learn from their mistakes....it's just an overwhelming situation.
ardy wrote:Samadhi may well activate kundalini but I personally have never experienced it, wish I had.
Well, it happened to me in 2003.
ardy wrote:I think that there are 2 levels to intuition (could be more), the normal female one which seems based on emotion and a faith in fatalism and the one that I have read about, which is post-enlightenment and seems based on a deeper understanding of reality.
Well, I think the instinctive female intuition is evolutionary. Females were inside taking care of the home front, males were out hunting, navigating the outer world....women, being they were more bound inside, used their intuition for navigating. Men have a natural built in compass because of this outdoor activity, women have this inner compass, because of their indoor activity. It's kinda like, when you are blind, your other senses become more developed.
ardy wrote:My partner uses her intuition to question everything I do, which as a male can be pretty annoying, i
Does she have reason to not trust you ? I know for a fact, once this trust is broken, it is extremely hard to trust again. Sometimes you get to the point where it's so annoying, you can't be bothered with it, as it takes to much energy to be worrying all the time. So you live in denial. You live in this lie, to preserve your sanity.

My intuition gets exasperating at times....I should listen to it, maybe that's why it's speaking louder to me....because I try to shut it out.

But 9 times out of 10, I am right. He always tries to undermine my "thinking", and It pisses him off when I'm right.
Kunga - The situation you are in is very common, big decisions generally mean big changes and we subconsciously avoid them like the plague. There is a wonderful description in the Bhagavad Gita with Arjuna discussing the war with Krishna and how he cannot fight against his close relatives drawn up in front of him. There are 700 verses about this (your) situation:
The final statement by Krishna was
"Man must do his duty. Do not think of the fruits, the results. 'These are mine, those are not mine' -do not have such thoughts. A wise man treats all alike. Anger and desire dull your intelligence. Accept pain and pleasure in the same way. A man must understand and do what is right. Everyone that is born must die. Justice is more important than human beings. Partha, give up this base faint-heartedness, arise and do your duty." Thus the teacher of the Gita guided Arjuna.
Basically it suggests that you should do what you believe to be right and do it with a good heart with no consideration of the outcome as the outcome of many decisions are not under your control. Just look back at the GFC to see how little under control we are.

Female intuition evolution. I agree it seems deep in several women I have known. I cannot accept fatalism though - to use my example 'You are driving your car down a busy street, put your foot on the accelerator, close your eyes and see what fate has in store for you' to which most answer 'Ah! but that's not fate that is you doing it' to which I answer 'where does fate start and your control end?'

Does she trust (bold)? Yes I think so, she is not like you where you are trying to use your reason, she trusts her intuition completely and ignores almost everything else.

He undermines my thinking in (bold). I suggest you are dealing with someone who has little real self-confidence and inner fortitude. Any man with a good hold on himself would realise that many women run round and round and basically require a man to be still. He see's you as someone attacking him and cannot let it go. I understand him at some level it is hard to be told you are wrong and have it proven so, BUT there is a reality check here and if my partner was right most times I would let it go and she could make the decisions. Unfortunately my partner is excellent at questioning my decisions but hopeless at making them herself.

Note: the women running around is discussed in Buddhism somewhere. The Buddha thought this was to stop men from sitting down and keep them from the dream that there is somewhere totally peaceful where they can sit and contemplate and thereby forget that they have to provide for the family.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

movingalways wrote:
Kunga wrote:It IS true though that I cling to past hurts. I know I suffer because of that. It's the ego, I know.
Rather than muddying the waters with a label of "self", go to directly the root cause of clinging itself. What is the root cause and how do you uproot it?
Well obviously if you cling (like roots cling) to the idea of being an individual (self), the remedy would be to yank that rooted self out of the ground of being, that's clinging to the dirt of suffering, that supply's it's nutrients.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

movingalways wrote:These experiences you have had, are not a part of conditioned existence?
Everything in existence is because of causes and conditions. Inherently they are empty . So what point are you trying to make ? Enlightenment is part of conditioned existence, Wisdom is conditioned. What isn't conditioned ?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

ardy wrote: big decisions generally mean big changes and we subconsciously avoid them like the plague.
Consciously avoid them too !
ardy wrote:Just look back at the GFC to see how little under control we are.
What is the GFC ? (Genius Forum Conduct ?)

Speaking of being under control, I am presently starting to rebel at every fucking thing (more than ever) that tries to control me...laws, rules, regulations, society,religion, seat belts, paying taxes, work,paying bills, people, bad habits, stop lights, stop signs, sick of the matrix !!!!!

I read the Gita years ago....yes...we must let go of thinking of the outcome...but it's so hard when you think.
Diebert van Rhijn

Kunga wrote:I wanted to include the link, but as I already had so many..i just let that one slide...and believe it or not, I knew you would single that one out!
If you knew it would be confusing you might have thought of adding some quotation mark, name, anything, just a few characters more typing would have made a difference so don't give my the sad link sob story. So you deliberately left it that way? How deceptive and dishonest now you admit you knew so well that it remained unattributed and other might find issue with it! So I think you're retrofitting the past, which is of course what I'm suggesting you are doing with your "dreams" as well. Do you have the guts to be honest with your self yet?
Had you used your intuition you would have known it wasn't me that wrote the quote.
Most of what you write so far on the forum sounds borrowed, littered with sub-standard quoting so how would I tell the difference? Apparently you still need the strong ideas and systems created by a more masculine mind. You need to emancipate a bit more Kunga, in deeds as well as words and beliefs. There's so much slavishly being accepted in your thinking that it's hard to respect any of it.
You obviously have no real insight, because you are wrong on most everything you think (spells and magic), I HATE THAT STUFF AND WOULDNT TOUCH IT WITH A TEN FOOT POLE !
If you think there's a difference between what you are peddling in this thread and spells or magic, well, then you have a lot to learn. And be careful, I'm not deriding anything as "not the case" of blatantly false, just as misunderstood or in other words: not seen in the proper light. In the end all those "sidhies" become just detractions from the highest truths. But perhaps you didn't grow tired yet of them.
There is more to what you just see Diebert. Use your intuition! It's not all about what can be seen, especially in written words.
Just as I'm talking about more than you can imagine right now. Use your comprehension! What you're hinting at is child's play, perfume, nothing more.