Spontaneity

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pam Seeback

Spontaneity

Post by Pam Seeback »

There is a great deception afoot in the world of 'truth' seeking which is the idea that it is both possible and desirable to be free of causal influences, to be "wholly in the moment", to transcend meaning making and instead, BE "God's" meaning. I once believed this myself and only through paying close attention to what actually happens "in the moment" was I freed of the suffering of trying to deny the natural impulse of my conscious mind which is to make meaning, to understand, to make sense of being sentient. What I discovered is that for conscious man, there is no such thing as unreflected thought. That even when thought appears to come "out of the blue" it comes only because of the concealed will to understand something observed or experienced. That when someone believes they are not reasoning something - "it's pure intuition" they say - in truth, they are.

The significance of this discovery is that one comes into see reason in a whole new light. Wherein it was once thought of by the "intuitive" as being the enemy of enlightenment (the incorrect view that reasoning and spontaneity are not related) reason is now realized to be the very light and life of the moving sentient spirit. What is realized by the previous rejecter of reason is that the mind's very nature is to seeks a reason for existence (to seek the absolute) even when it knows an absolute (permanent) reason will not be found. In a nutshell, the mind gets caught in the false seeking for a spontaneous state of being wherein it will know everything without having to reason anything when it doesn't go deep enough into the truth that without understanding, without reflection, without meaning making, the mind would be a hobbled, suffering, useless thing.
jufa

Re: Spontaneity

Post by jufa »

The mind does not reflect upon anything by what it is aware of. It is aware of only what is stored within its rooms of contention. Memories of object/subject good/evil visions and feelings which seek confirmation in the sentient soul which it became, and is as of right now. And irrespective of intuitive impulsive, and jabs, the mind has no foundation for observing its reflection other than the foundation of "Memories of object/subject good/evil visions and feelings."

Spontaneity is reflex. But being the mind can only react to what is known by and of it, spontaneity is a reflex of attraction or repulsion, for or against a sentient memory of objective/subjective remembrance of ones experience of their outer objective vision and inner subjective feelings. The Unknown Unknowable cannot be sought by one living in the garden of good/evil. The unknown Unknowable can only be reached for when the fullness of time expires the illusion of God and man.
"WHEN SURRENDER FLOWS AS AN UNCONDITIONED ACTIVITY OF ONES CONSCIOUSNESS, IT MANIFEST THE STRUCTURED CHARACTER OF CHRIST WITHIN THE INDIVIDUAL A thinking change which inexorably brings Spirit understanding to the saying: "NOW substance is the things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." A change which now guides man in comprehending the infinite potential of climbing the ladder of hope to reach, grasp, and move beyond the visions the human intellect has eternally told men it is impossible to accomplish the healing Spirit Nature of creation. Man's Spirit Nature is what and who he is. It is the whole, perfect complete and pure Substance and Essence which is the ingredient which fulfills the purpose will and intent of the Alpha and Omega.
" jufa

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
Last edited by jufa on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

The mind does not reflect upon anything by what it is aware of. It is aware of only what is stored within its rooms of contention. Memories of object/subject good/evil visions and feelings which seek confirmation in the sentient soul which it became, and is as of right now. And irrespective of intuitive impulsive, and jabs, the mind has no foundation for observing its reflection other than the foundation of "Memories of object/subject good/evil visions and feelings."
I am using reflection in this post in the sense of reflecting upon the truth of something, the logic of something, for example, reflecting on the illogic of a God that inherently exists. One could substitute the word "meditate" or "contemplate" for "reflection" in the context of my post and the meaning would not change. Logical reflections are not of memories or object/subject, good/evil visions (feeling oriented analysis). Logical reflections reveal what is false, therefore, by default, they also reveal what is true. True and false are not the same as good and evil.
Spontaneity is reflex. But being the mind can only react to what is know by and of it, spontaneity is a reflex of attraction or repulsion, for or against a sentient memory of objective/subjective remembrance of ones experience of their outer objective vision and inner subjective feelings. The Unknown Unknowable cannot be sought by one living in the garden of good/evil. The unknown Unknowable can only be reached for when the fullness of time expires the illusion of God and man.
Based on my definition of reflection above, spontaneity is not a reflex of attraction or repulsion, rather is a "tension free" logical conclusion/understanding of true or false that comes when reflection or meditation of the truth of something is done. When something is known to be false such as the example given above of an inherently existing God, this knowledge comes spontaneously as in without the tension of doubt or uncertainty being present.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Comprehension is only agreeable for objective/subjective understanding in a 360 degree curriculum which is relative because of mass consensus. Rebels within this mass consensus receive static, not because of the way they think, but because they expand thoughts and fact beyond the norm, and demonstrate facts move by societal trends of thought acceptance. "What goes around, comes around."

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

http://theillusionofgod.com
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

jufa: Comprehension is only agreeable for objective/subjective understanding in a 360 degree curriculum which is relative because of mass consensus.
Is it relative because of mass consensus to comprehend awareness is not divided into subject and object? Is it relative because of mass consensus to be transformed of this comprehension? If a man has not fully absorbed - comprehended - the wisdom of emptiness or spirit what is he but an intellectual robot?
Rebels within this mass consensus receive static, not because of the way they think, but because they expand thoughts and fact beyond the norm, and demonstrate facts move by societal trends of thought acceptance. "What goes around, comes around."
It is those who belong to societal groups who do not comprehend, instead, they believe by way of indoctrination. Facts are truths so why do you say that facts move by societal trends of thought acceptance? Did Peter not say "of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons?" Is Peter's truthful perception about God not a fact about God? Are you not giving me your perception of facts (truths) when you give me your words? If not, why do you speak them?

There is only one way a man or woman can know the true nature of reality or awareness or God and that is to do as Job and Jesus and the Buddha did, to go into the wilderness of themselves without benefit of books, friends or teachers and reason the truth for themselves. A reasoning that must also bring comprehension wherein doubt and uncertainty do not exist, the coming to the arrival at facts which coincides with the leaving behind of suppositions. It is a fact, not a supposition that God is a Spirit just as it is a fact, not a supposition that form is empty of a self. And by reasoning I am referring to the spirit of reasoning as in "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
jufa

Post by jufa »

Who was the spiritual teacher of the 1st man and woman, and their twins children? Or after the birth of Enosh which "then began men to call upon the name of the Lord"? Has not the Teacher always been God? Or has a human teacher been able to tell one how to walk out of this world with their bodies as Enoch, who walked with God, and Elijah who was taken up by a chariot of fire?

Sure a guide is of importance, but it is the "still small voice" which teaches all sentient being.

I have found a spiritual teacher is entirely on the upside of positivity, but on the downside of negativity. The best display of evidence, I've found, is the comparative mysticism of Gautama the Enlightened, who could not override his human inflammations, and Jesus the Son of Man, who never deviated from His obedience to law of the Spirit even in His trials, tribulations and death, and resurrection.

Also I've discovered their is a difference in the teacher and the messenger. The teacher is one, as the Buddha, who through self implications, have learned by and through physical experience. The messenger is one who no one acknowledge as having the Spirit gift of the Word Wisdom, which is purer than any other gift. It is Wisdom, the Word, and Spirit which manifest the Father's Godhead before the foundation of the earth.

One can say whatsoever, but no amount of human experiential knowledge, from any human individual, does anything but point to one acquiring Wisdom in order to move beyond the earth mentality into the realm of resurrection.

http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
divine focus

Post by divine focus »

movingalways wrote:There is a great deception afoot in the world of 'truth' seeking which is the idea that it is both possible and desirable to be free of causal influences, to be "wholly in the moment", to transcend meaning making and instead, BE "God's" meaning. I once believed this myself and only through paying close attention to what actually happens "in the moment" was I freed of the suffering of trying to deny the natural impulse of my conscious mind which is to make meaning, to understand, to make sense of being sentient. What I discovered is that for conscious man, there is no such thing as unreflected thought. That even when thought appears to come "out of the blue" it comes only because of the concealed will to understand something observed or experienced. That when someone believes they are not reasoning something - "it's pure intuition" they say - in truth, they are.

The significance of this discovery is that one comes into see reason in a whole new light. Wherein it was once thought of by the "intuitive" as being the enemy of enlightenment (the incorrect view that reasoning and spontaneity are not related) reason is now realized to be the very light and life of the moving sentient spirit. What is realized by the previous rejecter of reason is that the mind's very nature is to seeks a reason for existence (to seek the absolute) even when it knows an absolute (permanent) reason will not be found. In a nutshell, the mind gets caught in the false seeking for a spontaneous state of being wherein it will know everything without having to reason anything when it doesn't go deep enough into the truth that without understanding, without reflection, without meaning making, the mind would be a hobbled, suffering, useless thing.
Spontaneity is flowing with the will of the subjective self. It initiates, you experience. It is good that you do not reject reason. Reject nothing, for whatever happens is the will of the divine in you. Know, though, that there will come a time where you will not have to reason anything.
eliasforum.org/digests.html
RZoo

Post by RZoo »

divine focus wrote:
movingalways wrote:There is a great deception afoot in the world of 'truth' seeking which is the idea that it is both possible and desirable to be free of causal influences, to be "wholly in the moment", to transcend meaning making and instead, BE "God's" meaning. I once believed this myself and only through paying close attention to what actually happens "in the moment" was I freed of the suffering of trying to deny the natural impulse of my conscious mind which is to make meaning, to understand, to make sense of being sentient. What I discovered is that for conscious man, there is no such thing as unreflected thought. That even when thought appears to come "out of the blue" it comes only because of the concealed will to understand something observed or experienced. That when someone believes they are not reasoning something - "it's pure intuition" they say - in truth, they are.

Spontaneity is flowing with the will of the subjective self. It initiates, you experience. It is good that you do not reject reason. Reject nothing, for whatever happens is the will of the divine in you. Know, though, that there will come a time where you will not have to reason anything.
The will of the divine is in you just as it's in everyone else. The only difference between you and the average human being is that your consciousness, your mass of "reasoning", is much larger than theirs. What outputs are generated by it - now that is the question that everything hinges on!

There are no inherent rules. Reason, don't reason, reject, don't reject, etc. "The divine" does not care. Everyone subscribes to a religion or a set of beliefs and values in the end. Our struggle is to reach clarity out of our complex mass of reasoning. Our sickness, and also our strength, is putting too much faith in reasoning; we must master reasoning before we can arrive at health, stronger and smarter.

In the end, it comes back to a value judgement on your part. You will view one way or the other as more attractive, more interesting, more worthy of your energy. You will do it with clear reasoning, but you'll also understand that reasoning is only one of your tools; you might also develop lying, violence, using your reason deceptively, and other useful tools in the future.

The time when you will not have to reason anything? Probably in death, or if you receive a lobotomy. :-)
divine focus

Post by divine focus »

RZoo wrote:The time when you will not have to reason anything? Probably in death, or if you receive a lobotomy. :-)
Or in sahaja samadhi: http://www.srichinmoy.org/spirituality/ ... on/samadhi. The heart now reasons instead of the mind.
RZoo

Post by RZoo »

divine focus wrote:
RZoo wrote:The time when you will not have to reason anything? Probably in death, or if you receive a lobotomy. :-)
Or in sahaja samadhi: http://www.srichinmoy.org/spirituality/ ... on/samadhi. The heart now reasons instead of the mind.
If you don't need consciousness, just saw out that brain; we'll put a plastic one in there for you instead. :-)
divine focus

Post by divine focus »

RZoo wrote:If you don't need consciousness, just saw out that brain; we'll put a plastic one in there for you instead. :-)
Consciousness is in the heart, too, silly. Consciousness is what we are.