Causation

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Eric Orwoll

Re: Causation

Post by Eric Orwoll »

ForbidenRea wrote:Sorry!

I know this isn't a talent show. QRS~

This medeaval ache of mine isn't to profound of any goodness inside of any of you. My good lord, angels g aren't God. God=the mentality of what? Made us. I am no scribe. But, it makes sense to talk to you in a proverb that only "I" should be able to understand. Genius forums Index=causation. Take how many times I've searched this forum and albeit you discover fate. Fate to behold what is unseen. Note: To be continued in about a million milleniums. Peace out!!!
That was beautiful.
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

I've placed a "zero" on the teeter-totter-calculator. It isn't just 0-0 but they actually cancel each other out to bring up a 0=0=X. There is a negative "zero." Space in no reference is a ton of zeros all inside the so called line of the universe. You see, I created an imaginary line in the entire universe. Zeros are everywhere. Magical? Huh? Let's say a green light. You imagine it is green, precisely. Colorful. Take that into consideration. Now, imagine a teeter-totter of zeros being on each side of it. How many sides? 2. This creates a haven of zeros. They are everywhere or [v]. Just, ask.
Last edited by ForbidenRea on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

Anyone own a calculator?