What drives a Genius?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Dennis Mahar

Re: What drives a Genius?

Post by Dennis Mahar »

looks like you've got a winning formula.
bravo!.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Consistency wrote: The closest information I've come across about the internal energies has been Human Design.

Causality can drive us if we decide to listen to the internal energies and stop listening to the mind.

What makes a genius is a person who is able to observe and make correct hypotheses by connecting the dots based on the information present without coming to any conclusions on its own, no bias. The mind comes to conclusions and makes up nonsense to try to sound correct.
It's not like I can really disagree without trying to sound correct. But for me it's still looking incomplete. Many situations in life will require different processing and these "internal energies" might not be a good advisor in all circumstances. Or a defect in the body might create the wrong energies and input (important to realize when "crackpots" start listening to internal energies). It's therefore not a question of listening to internal energies or the mind. A well developed mind can tune somewhat into the underlying body with its instincts, energies, moods, reflexes and whatever and still make up the "mind" about something perhaps only based on some unexpected external bit of information.

I really like to believe that deep down we know best and often enough I trust my intuition but as "formula" it can become rather lacking and lob sided. The only way to have a self-correcting mechanism, some kind of self-tuning behavior is when body and mind are seen as whole and when the power of reasoning is not being dismissed. A disconnected mind can turn up just as much nonsense as an unbalance internal energy. But what I think the Human Design ideas are addressing under the new agy mumbo jumbo is that our real mind is processing logically and rationally on a deeper level and has concluded things long before it surfaces to our memory in what appears to be a mangled state. When we are aware we are "thinking" perhaps all we do is summarize a management report. Perhaps we are always lagging that way and the mistake might arise that "we" are actually deciding anything "now".
Consistency

Post by Consistency »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:It's not like I can really disagree without trying to sound correct. But for me it's still looking incomplete. Many situations in life will require different processing and these "internal energies" might not be a good advisor in all circumstances. Or a defect in the body might create the wrong energies and input (important to realize when "crackpots" start listening to internal energies). It's therefore not a question of listening to internal energies or the mind. A well developed mind can tune somewhat into the underlying body with its instincts, energies, moods, reflexes and whatever and still make up the "mind" about something perhaps only based on some unexpected external bit of information.

I really like to believe that deep down we know best and often enough I trust my intuition but as "formula" it can become rather lacking and lob sided. The only way to have a self-correcting mechanism, some kind of self-tuning behavior is when body and mind are seen as whole and when the power of reasoning is not being dismissed. A disconnected mind can turn up just as much nonsense as an unbalance internal energy. But what I think the Human Design ideas are addressing under the new agy mumbo jumbo is that our real mind is processing logically and rationally on a deeper level and has concluded things long before it surfaces to our memory in what appears to be a mangled state. When we are aware we are "thinking" perhaps all we do is summarize a management report. Perhaps we are always lagging that way and the mistake might arise that "we" are actually deciding anything "now".
Assumptions...............................

"Or a defect in the body might create the wrong energies and input (important to realize when "crackpots" start listening to internal energies)."

How do you know???????????????!!!! The above is your mind conjuring up nonsense.

Who are these crackpots you're talking about? Anyone who needs to belittle another to sound "superior" and "smarter" is a very small closed minded person without any intellect. Read more information on human design, experiment based on your design and then comment on it.

You conjured up a lot of information to try to sound correct and I don't believe any of it because they are all assumptions...

For your mind... Assumption: A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

Meet Your Open Centers Series:
This Meet Your 'Monkeys' Comic/Workbook reveals the true nature of an open (conditioned) center and how it will try and trap you into making decisions based on who you are not! We cannot trust any open center as our authority...
http://humandesignhawaii.com/images/Mee ... rkbook.pdf
professional of energy.
Diebert van Rhijn

Consistency wrote: How do you know???????????????!!!! The above is your mind conjuring up nonsense.
Perhaps it's just your mind rejecting some really good stuff because it prefers nonsense...
^^
You see how easy this formula works? A perfect way to be always right. Right?
Who are these crackpots you're talking about? Anyone who needs to belittle another to sound "superior" and "smarter" is a very small closed minded person without any intellect. Read more information on human design, experiment based on your design and then comment on it.
I have a lot of experience which you might not have. Why not take it on board? Because "your mind might block it you see, you don't listen to your inner truth voice which would definitaly agree with my words".... or how would you phrase it?

Are you even here to discuss or just feel good?
Consistency

Post by Consistency »

I will get back to your original post, break it up and address it.
It's not like I can really disagree without trying to sound correct. But for me it's still looking incomplete. Many situations in life will require different processing and these "internal energies" might not be a good advisor in all circumstances.
I never said it was complete. I said that human design is the CLOSEST information I've come across about the internal energies.
Or a defect in the body might create the wrong energies and input (important to realize when "crackpots" start listening to internal energies).
Nonsense unless you're talking about nutritional deficiencies or a lost limb.
A well developed mind can tune somewhat into the underlying body with its instincts, energies, moods, reflexes and whatever and still make up the "mind" about something perhaps only based on some unexpected external bit of information.
I relate consciousness to what you relate to mind.
I really like to believe that deep down we know best and often enough I trust my intuition but as "formula" it can become rather lacking and lob sided. The only way to have a self-correcting mechanism, some kind of self-tuning behavior is when body and mind are seen as whole and when the power of reasoning is not being dismissed.
This is the mind talking. Whenever you "believe".. you aren't certain. Internal energies are certain.

Power of reasoning without coming to false conclusions, also known as assumptions. Be an observer.
A disconnected mind can turn up just as much nonsense as an unbalance internal energy.
This is an assumption since you've never felt your internal energies.
But what I think the Human Design ideas are addressing under the new agy mumbo jumbo is that our real mind is processing logically and rationally on a deeper level and has concluded things long before it surfaces to our memory in what appears to be a mangled state. When we are aware we are "thinking" perhaps all we do is summarize a management report. Perhaps we are always lagging that way and the mistake might arise that "we" are actually deciding anything "now".
"I think".... the mind is not certain...

I use my own consciousness and use the ajna mental energy as a tool... not the other way around.
I have a lot of experience which you might not have. Why not take it on board? Because "your mind might block it you see, you don't listen to your inner truth voice which would definitaly agree with my words".... or how would you phrase it?
Might... just because you have had experiences does not mean that you are wiser or that you have learned a valuable lesson from those experiences.

I let human design phrase it about you...

Not Self Strategy of open ego : Are you still trying to prove something to yourself and to others.
http://www.humandesign.com/heart-or-ego-center
A little bit of both.
professional of energy.
brad walker

Post by brad walker »

Does Infinity drive a genius? Does a genius drive an Infiniti?
Diebert van Rhijn

Consistency wrote:I will get back to your original post, break it up and address it.
It's not like I can really disagree without trying to sound correct. But for me it's still looking incomplete. Many situations in life will require different processing and these "internal energies" might not be a good advisor in all circumstances.
I never said it was complete. I said that human design is the CLOSEST information I've come across about the internal energies.
I never said you said it was complete. Just that for me it looked incomplete in a significant way as it left out something I find important. And what you said is that internal energies [from birth] and moral values are what drives us. And that we need to listen to this instead of the mind. Correct?
Or a defect in the body might create the wrong energies and input (important to realize when "crackpots" start listening to internal energies).
Nonsense unless you're talking about nutritional deficiencies or a lost limb.
Well, medical problems, chemical and hormonal imbalances, brain injuries, physical trauma's, psychological trauma's. It seems to me all of these might in degrees distort "internal energy" as inner guide. It's not something to discount because even if the energies themselves might still be pure and unharmed, our ability to interpret them might not be...

I really like to believe that deep down we know best and often enough I trust my intuition but as "formula" it can become rather lacking and lob sided. The only way to have a self-correcting mechanism, some kind of self-tuning behavior is when body and mind are seen as whole and when the power of reasoning is not being dismissed.
This is the mind talking. Whenever you "believe".. you aren't certain. Internal energies are certain.

Power of reasoning without coming to false conclusions, also known as assumptions. Be an observer.
There's not much one can be certain about and especially about something complex as "internal energies" and their ability to guide complex decisions. This is something the mind can help with, to determine what we can be certain about and what not.
A disconnected mind can turn up just as much nonsense as an unbalance internal energy.
This is an assumption since you've never felt your internal energies.
Everything that is felt is inherently uncertain. It's something you might have never discovered. Use that mind!
"I think".... the mind is not certain...
I often use "think" or "might" or "perhaps" when I'm talking about things that are not absolute. The mind can be certain of one thing only: about all the uncertainty.
A little bit of both.
That's a good one!
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

Sanity in a snippet.
unbound
Consistency

Post by Consistency »

I never said you said it was complete. Just that for me it looked incomplete in a significant way as it left out something I find important. And what you said is that internal energies [from birth] and moral values are what drives us. And that we need to listen to this instead of the mind. Correct?
Yes. It drives us until we decide, our consciousness, to let our mind get conditioned as soon as we start learning in school.

In your experience, is the mind and consciousness one?
Well, medical problems, chemical and hormonal imbalances, brain injuries, physical trauma's, psychological trauma's. It seems to me all of these might in degrees distort "internal energy" as inner guide. It's not something to discount because even if the energies themselves might still be pure and unharmed, our ability to interpret them might not be...
medical problems, chemical and hormonal imbalances, psychological trauma's - Nutritional deficiences. Especially a deficiency of fat soluble vitamins.

In my experience, using technology is distorting my nervous system and internal energies.
There's not much one can be certain about and especially about something complex as "internal energies" and their ability to guide complex decisions. This is something the mind can help with, to determine what we can be certain about and what not.
Let go of the steering wheel!

Let me know when you feel your internal energies.
I often use "think" or "might" or "perhaps" when I'm talking about things that are not absolute.
When you say "think"... on a certain level.. you believe it to be true.
The mind can be certain of one thing only: about all the uncertainty.
If you don't have the ajna center, then it applies to you.

http://www.humandesign.com/ajna-center
When is your birthday?
professional of energy.
Diebert van Rhijn

Consistency wrote:When you say "think"... on a certain level.. you believe it to be true.
Why reducing it to a binary machine-like multiple-choice? I think it's going to rain so I'm heading home. This is about probability and we're gambling all of the time.
queenofthedamn

Post by queenofthedamn »

To the propensity of what-age-doth a genius know he's albeit truthful/?
Consistency

Post by Consistency »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:Why reducing it to a binary machine-like multiple-choice? I think it's going to rain so I'm heading home. This is about probability and we're gambling all of the time.
The mind is like that, like a computer. I don't gamble since I listen to my internal energy which knows what is best for me and keeps me safe.
queenofthedamn wrote:To the propensity of what-age-doth a genius know he's albeit truthful/?
My guess is at least 25.
professional of energy.
queenofthedamn

Post by queenofthedamn »

;)