Anxiety in males due to contamination by the female void ?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Karius

Anxiety in males due to contamination by the female void ?

Post by Karius »

If we consider the female world as a one of emptiness, fear, mental disturbances, despair ( as it has been discussed here : Youtube: Rich Zubaty & Sue Hindmarsh)

Then could it be that a male showing those tendancies ( anxiety disorder, fear, despair, general sense of weakness...) has been contaminated by feminisation, throught concentration camp ( public school), media, mother influence, and the paradigm of modern society ?

If so what is the cure ?

Also In that video they say the world is women, anyone could explain why ?

Thank you for any comments.
ForbidenRea

Re: Anxiety in males due to contamination by the female void

Post by ForbidenRea »

"Pardon me while I burst into a flame. I've had enough of the world; and it's people's mindless game.."
Incubus
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Random humour.

GIRLFRIEND 1.0
I'm currently running the latest version of GirlFriend and I've been having some problems lately. I've been running the same version of DrinkingBuddies 1.0 forever as my primary application, and all the Girlfriend releases I've tried have always conflicted with it. I hear that Drinking Buddies won't crash if Girlfriend is run in background mode and the sound is turned off. But I'm embarrassed to say I can't find the switch to turn the sound off. I just run them separately, and it works okay.

Girlfriend also seems to have a problem co-existing with my Golf program, often trying to abort Golf with some sort of timing incompatibility.

I probably should have stayed with Girlfriend 1.0, but I thought I might see better performance from Girlfriend 2.0. After months of conflicts and other problems, I consulted a friend who has had experience with Girlfriend 2.0. He said I probably didn't have enough cache to run Girlfriend 2.0, and eventually it would require a Token Ring to run properly. He was right - as soon as I purged my cache, it uninstalled itself.

Shortly after that, I installed Girlfriend 3.0 beta. All the bugs were supposed to be gone, but the first time I used it, it gave me a virus anyway. I had to clean out my whole system and shut down for a while.

I very cautiously upgraded to Girlfriend 4.0. This time I used a SCSI probe first and also installed a virus protection program. It worked okay for a while until I discovered that Girlfriend 1.0 was still in my system. I tried running Girlfriend 1.0 again with Girlfriend 4.0 still installed, but Girlfriend 4.0 has a feature I didn't know about that automatically senses the presence of any other version of Girlfriend and communicates with it in some way, which results in the immediate removal of both versions.

The version I have now works pretty well, but there are still some problems. Like all versions of Girlfriend, it is written in some obscure language I can't understand, much less reprogram. Frankly I think there is too much attention paid to the look and feel rather than the desired functionality. Also, to get the best connections with your hardware, you usually have to use gold-plated contacts.

And I've never liked how Girlfriend is totally "object-oriented." A year ago, a friend of mine upgraded his version of Girlfriend to GirlFriendPlus 1.0, which is a Terminate and Stay Resident version of Girlfriend. He discovered that GirlFriendPlus 1.0 expires within a year if you don't upgrade to Fiancee 1.0. So he did, but soon after that, he had to upgrade to Wife 1.0, which he described as a huge resource hog. It has taken up all his space, so he can't load anything else. One of the primary reasons he decided to go with Wife 1.0 was because it came bundled with FreeSexPlus.

Well, it turns out the resource allocation module of Wife 1.0 sometimes prohibits access to FreeSexPlus, particularly the new Plug-Ins he wanted to try. On top of that, Wife 1.0 must be running on a well warmed-up system before he can do anything. Although he did not ask for it, Wife 1.0 came with MotherInLaw which has an automatic pop-up feature he can't turn off.

I told him to try installing Mistress 1.0, but he said he heard if you try to run it without first uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete MSMoney files before doing the uninstall itself. Then Mistress 1.0 won't install anyway because of insufficient resources.
Cathy Preston

Post by Cathy Preston »

Karius wrote:If we consider the female world as a one of emptiness, fear, mental disturbances, despair ( as it has been discussed here : youtube watch?v=At1tQcNJa_Y

Then could it be that a male showing those tendancies ( anxiety disorder, fear, despair, general sense of weakness...) has been contaminated by feminisation, throught concentration camp ( public school), media, mother influence, and the paradigm of modern society ?

If so what is the cure ?

I'll take a stab at it. A male with feminine tendencies is feminine, regardless of physical sex. It's interesting to note that the term "Bitch" now applies to males and females, as in: I'm nobody's bitch or you're my bitch, meaning nobody owns me, or I own you ... Bitch.

Caused by contamination? In a sense yes, in the sense that there are less obstacles to confine either energy to one type of body, and of course with society as it is today physical strength is not required by either sex, the world appears to be a kindler gentler place so it's natural to have more feminine energy, ultimately it adds what seems like complexity, another distraction for those avoiding reality at any cost. With the quotes from the Tao Te Ching I added below a natural re-balancing may be in store.

The cure is too go beyond self, beyond masculine and feminine.

The world is empty, and until this is realized it is full of fear, mental disturbance and despair.

When the great Tao is forgotten,
Kindness and morality arise.
When wisdom and intelligence are born,
The great pretense begins.

When there is no peace within the family,
Filial piety and devotion arise.
When the country is confused and in chaos,
Loyal ministers appear.

It seems to be a pattern, so there's a natural correction.

When men lack a sense of awe, there
will be disaster
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

Dennis Mahar wrote:Random humour.

GIRLFRIEND 1.0
I'm currently running the latest version of GirlFriend and I've been having some problems lately. I've been running the same version of DrinkingBuddies 1.0 forever as my primary application, and all the Girlfriend releases I've tried have always conflicted with it. I hear that Drinking Buddies won't crash if Girlfriend is run in background mode and the sound is turned off. But I'm embarrassed to say I can't find the switch to turn the sound off. I just run them separately, and it works okay.

Girlfriend also seems to have a problem co-existing with my Golf program, often trying to abort Golf with some sort of timing incompatibility.

I probably should have stayed with Girlfriend 1.0, but I thought I might see better performance from Girlfriend 2.0. After months of conflicts and other problems, I consulted a friend who has had experience with Girlfriend 2.0. He said I probably didn't have enough cache to run Girlfriend 2.0, and eventually it would require a Token Ring to run properly. He was right - as soon as I purged my cache, it uninstalled itself.

Shortly after that, I installed Girlfriend 3.0 beta. All the bugs were supposed to be gone, but the first time I used it, it gave me a virus anyway. I had to clean out my whole system and shut down for a while.

I very cautiously upgraded to Girlfriend 4.0. This time I used a SCSI probe first and also installed a virus protection program. It worked okay for a while until I discovered that Girlfriend 1.0 was still in my system. I tried running Girlfriend 1.0 again with Girlfriend 4.0 still installed, but Girlfriend 4.0 has a feature I didn't know about that automatically senses the presence of any other version of Girlfriend and communicates with it in some way, which results in the immediate removal of both versions.

The version I have now works pretty well, but there are still some problems. Like all versions of Girlfriend, it is written in some obscure language I can't understand, much less reprogram. Frankly I think there is too much attention paid to the look and feel rather than the desired functionality. Also, to get the best connections with your hardware, you usually have to use gold-plated contacts.

And I've never liked how Girlfriend is totally "object-oriented." A year ago, a friend of mine upgraded his version of Girlfriend to GirlFriendPlus 1.0, which is a Terminate and Stay Resident version of Girlfriend. He discovered that GirlFriendPlus 1.0 expires within a year if you don't upgrade to Fiancee 1.0. So he did, but soon after that, he had to upgrade to Wife 1.0, which he described as a huge resource hog. It has taken up all his space, so he can't load anything else. One of the primary reasons he decided to go with Wife 1.0 was because it came bundled with FreeSexPlus.

Well, it turns out the resource allocation module of Wife 1.0 sometimes prohibits access to FreeSexPlus, particularly the new Plug-Ins he wanted to try. On top of that, Wife 1.0 must be running on a well warmed-up system before he can do anything. Although he did not ask for it, Wife 1.0 came with MotherInLaw which has an automatic pop-up feature he can't turn off.

I told him to try installing Mistress 1.0, but he said he heard if you try to run it without first uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete MSMoney files before doing the uninstall itself. Then Mistress 1.0 won't install anyway because of insufficient resources.
Haha
unbound
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

Adding on to Dennis Mahar’s, “Random humour” .

You could advise your friend to consider uninstalling Wife 1.0 and try Wife 2.0.

Some features that would make Wife 2.0 more compatible would be:
• A "Don't remind me again" button
• Minimize button.
• An install shield feature that allows Wife 2.0 be installed with the option to uninstall at anytime without the loss of cache and other system resources.
• An option to run the network driver in promiscuous mode which would allow the systems hardware probe feature to be much more useful.

Oh, and be aware that whilst running Wife 2.0 any files of Wife 1.0 (or Girlfriend 1.0 through to 100.0) not deleted will be considered a threat to Wife 2.0 causing a system failure where Wife 2.0 does not respond to commands.
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

Karius wrote:
If we consider the female world as a one of emptiness, fear, mental disturbances, despair ( as it has been discussed here : youtube watch?v=At1tQcNJa_Y

If so what is the cure ?

Hi Karius,

When I said “the world is Woman” I was describing the base human psychology. It’s emotion that drive our actions and that’s what I describe as ‘Woman’. Both male and female have evolved with this psychology in order to pass on their DNA. And it’s been very successful, for Homo sapiens have taken over much of the planet and plan to move out into galaxy in the near future. So the emotions have served our DNA very well, but that’s not the only aspect to our psychology we have use of, for we also have the ability to reason. It’s helped curb some of our more extreme impulses, thereby maintaining our survival. And reason, when exercised to its full potential, becomes the antitheses of Woman, by disallowing the emotions full control of an individual. Reason overrides our emotional world view allowing us to see what is real and true. The podcast I did with Rich and Dan was to do just that: to use reason to unmask the truth of women’s actions, with the ideal of halting the escalation of Woman.

So to cure the mind from the influence of Woman, a well developed reasoning ability is needed.
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

Cathy Preston wrote:
Karius wrote:
If we consider the female world as a one of emptiness, fear, mental disturbances, despair ( as it has been discussed here : youtube watch?v=At1tQcNJa_Y

If so what is the cure ?
A male with feminine tendencies is feminine, regardless of physical sex. It's interesting to note that the term "Bitch" now applies to males and females, as in: I'm nobody's bitch or you're my bitch, meaning nobody owns me, or I own you ... Bitch.
It’s also interesting that the term ‘bitch’ is intuitively understood as being derogative because of its connection to the passive. Neither sex wishes to be viewed in that capacity, so the term becomes powerful due to our fear. Unmask the irrationality of taking offence at such trivialities; you thereby remove the fear and the word ‘bitch’ of its power.
Caused by contamination? In a sense yes, in the sense that there are less obstacles to confine either energy to one type of body...
Yes, that’s the crux of the matter. Since we live in a time when people are completely spineless, it is no wonder that the Feminine is in ascension.
...and of course with society as it is today physical strength is not required by either sex, the world appears to be a kindler gentler place so it's natural to have more feminine energy, ultimately it adds what seems like complexity, another distraction for those avoiding reality at any cost.
People huddle together frantically talking of love, peace and compassion whilst all around them the world is full of hate, war and indifference. And they do this in the name of progress, saying that their behaviour is that of the enlightened. Ha! It’d be a joke if it wasn’t for the fact that it is their desperate love and cretinous compassion that causes all suffering.
...With the quotes from the Tao Te Ching I added below a natural re-balancing may be in store.

The cure is too go beyond self, beyond masculine and feminine.

The world is empty, and until this is realized it is full of fear, mental disturbance and despair.
Doctoring is much needed to their poxy heaven, but the cure is so abhorrent to most that they’d prefer to remain ill, and that way they can remain in their fantasies - uncaring of their contamination of others.
Quote:
When the great Tao is forgotten,
Kindness and morality arise.
When wisdom and intelligence are born,
The great pretense begins.

When there is no peace within the family,
Filial piety and devotion arise.
When the country is confused and in chaos,
Loyal ministers appear.

It seems to be a pattern, so there's a natural correction.
I’ve made up this one to add to the mix:

When men appraise women as superior beings,
Heaven has taken up residence here on earth.
Quote:
When men lack a sense of awe, there
will be disaster

And in answer, all men invested in spirit repeat their eternal vow: “Death to Woman!”
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Dennis Mahar wrote:Random humour.

GIRLFRIEND 1.0

You'd be much better off installing the OS Wanking 1.0 for free and then installing as much shareware porn, magazines etc. in it as you like. It's like the difference between windows and linux. The former is expensive, full of bugs, has terrible technical support, slows down your machine, but looks good, is licensed and makes you feel self-important. The latter is absolutely free, requires almost no technical and is much more fast and efficient, but it doesn't feel legit and official enough so most people don't use it.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Sue Hindmarsh: So the emotions have served our DNA very well, but that’s not the only aspect to our psychology we have use of, for we also have the ability to reason. It’s helped curb some of our more extreme impulses, thereby maintaining our survival. And reason, when exercised to its full potential, becomes the antitheses of Woman, by disallowing the emotions full control of an individual. Reason overrides our emotional world view allowing us to see what is real and true.
Sue, what is your definition of what is real and true?
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

A thing is real and true if it accords with rational thought. If it doesn’t, I can’t accept it as being reliable knowledge. For example, when questioning if ghosts exist I first consider what ‘exist’ means. For a thing to exist it must be finite – i.e. a thing in and of itself. A ghost is supposedly a dead person’s spirit, meaning that it arose from something other – so rationally it cannot exist.

Reasoning something out, such as I just did with the concept of existence isn’t difficult if you have a mind that values reason, but if you don’t, and it is in the emotions you place your trust, then one is a lost cause.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

sue hindmarsh wrote:A thing is real and true if it accords with rational thought.

But how do you know that rational thought itself is real and true? You obviously can't use rational thought to determine its own reality, and yet you can't use anything else to do that either, since then you would have to determine whether that thing is real and true, and so on. It seems there is no way of determining whether anything is real and true!

Ultimately it is a matter of belief and not knowledge - you can either believe that everything is real and true, or that absolutely nothing is real and true. Both beliefs are equally valid.
Last edited by jupiviv on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

sue hindmarsh wrote:A thing is real and true if it accords with rational thought. If it doesn’t, I can’t accept it as being reliable knowledge. For example, when questioning if ghosts exist I first consider what ‘exist’ means. For a thing to exist it must be finite – i.e. a thing in and of itself. A ghost is supposedly a dead person’s spirit, meaning that it arose from something other – so rationally it cannot exist.

Reasoning something out, such as I just did with the concept of existence isn’t difficult if you have a mind that values reason, but if you don’t, and it is in the emotions you place your trust, then one is a lost cause.
And when your rational mind is silent, what is real and true to you?
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

You mean when I'm sleeping? ; )
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

jupiviv wrote:
sue hindmarsh wrote:
A thing is real and true if it accords with rational thought.
But how do you know that rational thought itself is real and true? You obviously can't use rational thought to determine its own reality, and yet you can't use anything else to do that either, since then you have to determine whether that thing is real and true, and so on. It seems there is no way of determining whether anything is real and true!
You’ve used rational thought in your above determination, and you consider that you’ve come to a truth; therefore it is possible to set reason to discover the truth.
Ultimately it is a matter of belief and not knowledge - you can either believe that everything is real and true, or that absolutely nothing is real and true. Both beliefs are equally valid.
Ultimately all things are equal.

Knowledge is first needed to understand truths, then belief to put them into practise.
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

sue hindmarsh wrote:You mean when I'm sleeping? ; )
You were sleeping when the question of a ghost arose in your mind. Had you realized this, reason would not have been necessary.
Sue: Ultimately all things are equal.

Since you know this about that, why confirm that through reason?
Karius

Post by Karius »

There are lots of stuff out there explaining that reason has limitation and that it fails to comprehend reality.

We tend to oppose intellect/reason to emotions /impulse while emotions tend to amplify any abstract idea. I mean I don't think humans will act or progress only based on empty words/ideas/principles/codes/rules...... those principles should have some resonance to push us to move.....

but what about instincts ?

For instance if we consider male with inbuilt resistance and that in modern society males have to take shyte to merge with society ( society = book of women) any form of verbal agression, mockery, provocation he will have to internalize it wich result in self destruction because anger, frustation, abuse is taken inwardly......which push men to become feminized ( women with their tendencies to surender do well in society) and let go of their inbuild resistance...
Without this inner tendency to resist they naturally get contaminated.

But to not get contaminated we must locate where is the truth .
Isolation has been proposed.
Cathy Preston

Post by Cathy Preston »

suehindmarsh wrote:When men appraise women as superior beings,
Could this be an event horizon, the point of no return?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Cathy Preston wrote:
suehindmarsh wrote:When men appraise women as superior beings,
Depends upon what part of the terrain one lives. Apparently, Sue surfs the Internet and discovers that porn is King of Kings. There are very few men and women, most are still boys and girls with "the fad" now being anal sex. Guess Satan is still having his way (contaminating) in the Garden. Charles Darwin's wife was also his first cousin. Five of their nine children were incapable of reproducing. His parents and her parents (the Wedgwood's) were also first cousins to each other. The very definition of Hillbillies. Men? Women?
Last edited by Tomas on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Cathy Preston

Post by Cathy Preston »

Andy Borowitz ‏@BorowitzReport

After a million years of human evolution, man has reached a point where he is now dumber than his telephone
@
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

suehindmarsh wrote:
jupiviv wrote:But how do you know that rational thought itself is real and true? You obviously can't use rational thought to determine its own reality, and yet you can't use anything else to do that either, since then you have to determine whether that thing is real and true, and so on. It seems there is no way of determining whether anything is real and true!
You’ve used rational thought in your above determination, and you consider that you’ve come to a truth; therefore it is possible to set reason to discover the truth.

True, but I still can't know that I've come to a truth because I have used rational thought, for the reason I've stated above. I can only believe it.
Ultimately all things are equal.

Knowledge is first needed to understand truths, then belief to put them into practise.

Knowledge and belief are like two sides of the same coin, and they occur simultaneously. I need knowledge to understand reality, and belief to determine the validity of my knowledge(since there is no way I can know that.) Actually, they are the same thing - awareness of reality. Belief can be used to dismantle the delusion that rational thought determines what is true, and knowledge can be used to dismantle the delusion that belief determines what is real.
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

jupiviv wrote:
Knowledge and belief are like two sides of the same coin, and they occur simultaneously.
You can know something without believing in it. For example, you know that you’re presently reading this sentence. You don’t need to believe it.
I need knowledge to understand reality, and belief to determine the validity of my knowledge(since there is no way I can know that.) Actually, they are the same thing - awareness of reality. Belief can be used to dismantle the delusion that rational thought determines what is true, and knowledge can be used to dismantle the delusion that belief determines what is real.
Christian fundamentalists usually speak of belief being the way to determine truth.
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

Cathy wrote:
suehindmarsh wrote:
When men appraise women as superior beings,
Luckily there are still a few people prepared to speak up for rationality, so there is still hope.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

sue hindmarsh wrote:You can know something without believing in it. For example, you know that you’re presently reading this sentence. You don’t need to believe it.

It depends on what you mean by "belief". If you define it as "the way a thing appears to me", then you can't know a thing without believing in it. Presumably by "knowledge" you mean that which can be proven, i.e, I can prove that the monitor in front of me exists and is emitting light which reaches my eyes. However, I cannot know whether this proof is valid and points to the fact. I have to believe in it.
I need knowledge to understand reality, and belief to determine the validity of my knowledge(since there is no way I can know that.) Actually, they are the same thing - awareness of reality. Belief can be used to dismantle the delusion that rational thought determines what is true, and knowledge can be used to dismantle the delusion that belief determines what is real.
Christian fundamentalists usually speak of belief being the way to determine truth.
Whatever is real is also true, and vice versa.
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

Jupiviv,

For something to be considered true it has to be consistent with Truth (A=A). You wrote:
i.e, I can prove that the monitor in front of me exists and is emitting light which reaches my eyes. However, I cannot know whether this proof is valid and points to the fact. I have to believe in it.
You've already proved that you know the monitor is as you describe it to be, for you've responded to me by using it. The appearence of the monitor is not the appearence of a fish swimming in the ocean, or the appearence of a comet crashing into earth, it is the appearence of a monitor. Your experience of it is as it appears to you. Stating belief in it is clearly not necessary.