What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.

What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Whatshappening » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 am

What is reality? A simple question, three words. My girlfriend asked me that the other night. Catching me with my mouth open...I chuckled. How can you ask a question like that? Or more importantly why would you? At some level the answer doesn't matter, it is what it is. Just for fun, however, let's explore.

We deal with reality everyday but yet so much controversy surrounds the question. People get killed over this issue. It's crazy really, killing each other over something that, with a little thought, is obvious.

What's obvious, firstly, is who's asking the question. We are human beings asking, trying to understand. That being the case then it's also obvious that the way we conceptualize what reality is, has to be in understandable terms that, hopefully, accurately represents what reality is.

We will never understand the in-understandable. How does knowing that help with the question. What is reality telling us by that being the case, is there a tell tale, a writing on the wall.

Of course there is, whenever you come across the impossible that's the "writing on the wall". That's direction, that's direction in the best sense. Once I know what's impossible I know what not to do. Now all I need to do is to see what's possible. Fortunately there are only so many choices, it's limited. (Thank God(reality)...I thought this was going to be hard.)

Moving along, limit regarding "what is reality" is understanding. To understand the answer, the answer has to be in understandable terms at a minimum. These aren't my rules these are reality's.

I am a human being this I know, and just because reality has imposed the rules doesn't mean that I can't maximize them. My ability, however, is a function of how big minded I am. By that I don't mean how much I know. Knowing more helps, what I referring to is mind set.

The way everyone thinks falls in a range of scale from small minded to big minded. Everyone lays on that scale somewhere. Just like the scale of introversion/extroversion, we're all on it somewhere.

But what do I mean "big minded", how do I work that out without bias and controversy? I don't know about you others, but I'm going to the place where I can see myself. I'm going to work, let's see if the condition of understandable terms can be satisfied while, accurately, achieving the biggest mindedness possible.

What is a 2x4?

If you visited my job site and asked me " what is reality", I'd ask you what is a 2x4? If you're smart, you'd say, "you're the expert, you tell me". I'd say, Ok smart guy, lets play, "what's a 2x4". I walk you over to the pile of lumber and show you a 2x4. Now I say, go into the house I just framed and find me one.

You walk in and in minutes say you found 2x4's all over the place. Being the (playful) builder I'd say show me, point to it. We go inside and you point at the bottom of the wall, claiming to have found a 2x4. I say no, that's the sill plate, or that's a stud, or that's the top plate, or that's the jack stud, or that's door or window sill. You still haven't found me a 2x4.

It's only when you go to the lumber (scrap) pile that you find 2x4. "Ok fine", you say feeling a bit put off. Why did you rub my face in the obvious like that, pulling some builder fast moves. Whats the point? Now we are back at the lumber pile again right where we started asking "what's a 2x4".

As the builder I'd say, "what are you talking about, I just showed you". We just went through the house. Now you're really irritated, " I thought you just said I didn't find any 2x4's. How can both be true? Am I missing something?

Here's the difference when the amateur looks at a pile of 2x4, that's what they see. When the journeyman looks at the pile they see something entirely different. They don't see it as 2x4's, they see it as building materials. They see it as actionable building materials.

They see the materials as structure both physically and mentally. Physically in place, holding up, resting upon etc... Mentally because they take instruction from the materials. In short then a 2x4 is just actionable structure. Once recognized as such, 'big mindedness" is achieved.

The journeyman who approaches the lumber pile with this mindset brings no limits to the pile. The pile brings him limits. That's the journey man I want on my job site. This guy will build and, to the observer, it will look like magic.

Understanding 2x4 as actionable structure is the "big minded" builder, they bring no limits, only the pile does. Once the builder sees the limit he recognizes direction. For example he can only plumb a column two ways, beyond that no more action is available.

Thus the biggest minded builder sees reality as simply both actionable and in-actionable structure. This builder is the most capable, the most creative, the most productive (the most fun). This builder can make the process look like magic. (it's not, it just looks that way)

If a mindset works that well, and satisfies the condition of understandability, at the same time, then we have the "biggest understandable mindset" of "what is reality"? (in)actionable structure.

Structure
Gary
Whatshappening
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Kunga » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:28 am

God/or the TAO (Nature)
Nature is everything
The 2x4 is the TAO (Nature)

Everything Naturally IS
No begining/No End

Some call this reality an ILLUSION
WHY a ILLUSION ?
Because it's not what you think it is (duality/separate).
It is seamlessly ONE .
The REAL is everything .
You are looking at it now.
You are breathing IT.
Look in the mirror....YOU ARE REALITY/GOD/THE TAO.
KNOW THYSELF




Many years ago i came to the conslusion (without studying anything) that everything (Reality) is some kind of energy. I never studied physics or QM. But it seems to be the correct answer :

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/
Last edited by Kunga on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby ForbidenRea » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:30 am

I grew up in church.
Most groups and sub-groups who aren't genius, accept their reality for what it is. Genius is a path. It's as easy as when you wake up to enlightenment. The're are unimaginable feat. that comprehension can't go without. Food. Water. & Comfort. The reality of it is. No one can force you into it. It should naturally come from within.
ForbidenRea
 

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby cousinbasil » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Not to mention the fact that a 2x4 doesn't measure 2x4...
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby ForbidenRea » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 am

Reality is a 'dead end.'
ForbidenRea
 

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby cousinbasil » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:36 am

BTW, Gary - I enjoyed that 2x4 post above. It reminds me of someone I knew pretty well a number of years ago and did a bit of business with. His main source of self-support was trucking, but he had done a lot of construction as well, mostly residential, in his time. I remember him being excited one day because he had just met a man who had sold him a big house for a dollar. The catch was that the man merely sold him the house - he wanted it off his property. So my friend enlisted a buddy to help him knock it apart---they were going to cram it into a leased semi and haul it away. Some time later, after he had done this, I asked him what he was going to do with all the lumber. His reply was (he was from South Carolina): "Well, shee-it! I didn't buy no lumber - I bought me a house!" He was going to store it until he could find a place to put it back together and live in it. I asked him how he would know where everything went. He answered, "Because I just took the gol' dang thing apart! You ain't never done much construction, I can see that. It won't fit together but one way!"
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Whatshappening » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 pm

cousinbasil wrote:BTW, Gary - I enjoyed that 2x4 post above. It reminds me of someone I knew pretty well a number of years ago and did a bit of business with. His main source of self-support was trucking, but he had done a lot of construction as well, mostly residential, in his time. I remember him being excited one day because he had just met a man who had sold him a big house for a dollar. The catch was that the man merely sold him the house - he wanted it off his property. So my friend enlisted a buddy to help him knock it apart---they were going to cram it into a leased semi and haul it away. Some time later, after he had done this, I asked him what he was going to do with all the lumber. His reply was (he was from South Carolina): "Well, shee-it! I didn't buy no lumber - I bought me a house!" He was going to store it until he could find a place to put it back together and live in it. I asked him how he would know where everything went. He answered, "Because I just took the gol' dang thing apart! You ain't never done much construction, I can see that. It won't fit together but one way!"


Thanks cb...funny story, it left me laughing.

Laughing
Gary
Whatshappening
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby oxytocinNA » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Addressing the original post: You have a serious flaw in part of your thinking. It is the acceptance of a faulty premis - leading to faulty conclusions. You need to rethink what the term "reality" means, and what you are addressing.

This is just a heads up. Good luck in your lifetime.
Z1724v b7zb18xr y38 h24c23
oxytocinNA
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Whatshappening » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm

oxytocinNA wrote:Addressing the original post: You have a serious flaw in part of your thinking. It is the acceptance of a faulty premis - leading to faulty conclusions. You need to rethink what the term "reality" means, and what you are addressing.

This is just a heads up. Good luck in your lifetime.


I would ask you to explain but "just a heads up" suggests that's unlikely.

Instead, I'll ask a rhetorical question, isn't your comment full of actionable and in-actionable structure? (Where's my easy button?)

Structure
Gary
Whatshappening
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Kunga » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:52 am

Reality= what is real

Since everything is empty, nothing is real

Without space...form does not exist...form needs a space

since every phenomenal form inherently exists (dosn't exist by itself...but exists because of causes/conditions) it is dependant on something...not self dependant....

so the conclusion is :

Reality is an illusion
There is only empty space...and that is also an illusion....

TRUE REALITY can not be known.
It is the UNKNOWN......

But known/unknown is also false.

Don't think....it can't be found in conceptual thoughts.
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Whatshappening » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 am

Kunga wrote:Reality= what is real

Since everything is empty, nothing is real

Without space...form does not exist...form needs a space

since every phenomenal form inherently exists (dosn't exist by itself...but exists because of causes/conditions) it is dependant on something...not self dependant....

so the conclusion is :

Reality is an illusion
There is only empty space...and that is also an illusion....

TRUE REALITY can not be known.
It is the UNKNOWN......

But known/unknown is also false.

Don't think....it can't be found in conceptual thoughts.


If what you said is true, then your comment is irrelevant.

Irrelevant
Gary
Whatshappening
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Dennis Mahar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:51 am

If what you said is true, then your comment is irrelevant.


It is and it isn't.

It's relevant because it discloses concept as empty of inherent existence.
It's ultimately irrelevant because it too is empty of inherent existence.

play of causality.

A concept has meaning existentially.
In that way Wisdom is possible as a sorting out of the consequences the concept leaves in it's wake as it plays out in time and space and whether the concept is worth giving energy to.

The concept of an inwardly opening window in a house is unwise because it's found people walk in to them as they cross rooms sometimes.
The concept of an ass with translucent wings is equally stupid and not worth the energy.
Dennis Mahar
 
Posts: 4084
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Whatshappening » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:00 am

Dennis Mahar wrote:
If what you said is true, then your comment is irrelevant.


It is and it isn't.

It's relevant because it discloses concept as empty of inherent existence.
It's ultimately irrelevant because it too is empty of inherent existence.

play of causality.

A concept has meaning existentially.
In that way Wisdom is possible as a sorting out of the consequences the concept leaves in it's wake as it plays out in time and space and whether the concept is worth giving energy to.

The concept of an inwardly opening window in a house is unwise because it's found people walk in to them as they cross rooms sometimes.
The concept of an ass with translucent wings is equally stupid and not worth the energy.


Not sure who you're talking to, the journeyman or the 2x4. Both are equally stubborn, except one's by choice the other by condition.

Stubborn
Gary
Whatshappening
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Dennis Mahar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 am

Is the journeyman the same as the bigminded builder.
Is the amateur the same guy as the 2 x 4.

Who's who over there.
Dennis Mahar
 
Posts: 4084
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Whatshappening » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Dennis Mahar wrote:Is the journeyman the same as the bigminded builder.
Is the amateur the same guy as the 2 x 4.

Who's who over there.


Who's the who and monkey moves. First the who then the monkey.

In some sense "who's who" is all the same, (in)actionable structure. My apprentices, however, don't see it that way and rightly so. They're young and inexperienced ( which is not age related), they come to the site not knowing.

Not knowing is common human experience. So common we've established a common approach, identifying the problem.

Isn't that common behavior, isn't that one of our first moves? Isn't that what discovery is about, to identify. Humans have a natural tendency to identify, to give stuff identity. (what is reality, what is a 2x4)

The apprentice, however forgets to bring theirs to work, hence the monkey moves. They forget about their own identity, they forget they're human beings and get themselves into all sorts of awkward positions. They forget their arms are only 3 feet long and set up the step ladder 4 feet from their work, making the work that much harder. Hopefully, teaching them to establish a comfortable relationship to the work.

This is the apprentices' challenge, identifying stuff and bringing that identity to the process, to the activity (mindfully). With their humanity bringing their finger tips to the work, avoiding monkey moves. If the apprentice is real smart they'll take that understanding to their personal lives, to their existential lives. Finding/identifying only (in)actionable structure, comfortably, at their finger tips.

Understandably then, "Who's who over there" becomes an existentially, invaluable, question and affects the vitally of any strategy. Which is why it's required that reality be defined in terms human beings can understand, bringing our identity to the solution. Bringing our finger tips to the work.

Work
Gary
Whatshappening
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Dennis Mahar » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:12 am

I'm not getting the concepts:
(in)actionable
in-understanding

is that referring to the 'in' of the person, their mindset.

Surely a master builder is a condition due to the causes coaching/experience/familiarity.
the apprentice is a condition that is lacking those causes.
Dennis Mahar
 
Posts: 4084
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby DonaldJ » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:29 am

"2 x 4", on a cosmic level, is "there are options after one jettisons this body vehicle at death.. But only for those who have done their homework..
It takes at least 20-years of daily deep introspection to solve immortality's continuation for the self.. No one can do it for you.. It's same like no one can do your body functions for you...

At death, you have 7.28 seconds to have done the right things that get you on-track into the rest of Life.. is why no one ever makes it...
It takes absolute innocence to navigate through the gamut of a hundred deaths...

Should you make it that far, you are presented with the first of the first 4.. At the forth of the first 4, you have the option to repeat 4, thus "2x4", or take a delta if you have "balls of steel".. but none of you mindless loveless hateful critters have it to survive even the first 4 seconds of the afterlife, so why even bother worrying about it..? Just go to the pub, and talk politics and sports, and get drunk, and screw someone in the john, or take someone home to screw...

In "4 of 4" we have become Beings of liquid light, flowing into each other in absolute love, like "how a bee sees infra-red and ultraviolet plazma's flowing around flowers".. but it's not for apes and demons, so it just best to forget about "2x4" and "4x4 delta's", and start work on your 1x1's & 2x2's, whilst you still have breath and beat.. You MUST establish a solid foolproof base, or the moment you need it to be strong, it will collapse.. Christianity has no base.. one day soon christianity will find itself drowning in its own excrement for all the evil it has done to Life and Humanity... You MUST solve immortality here in this life, or like everyone you fail to realize the rest of Immortality... No one has made it on their own steam yet, except me and a few great Innocents... It would rock your spirits to see the many ways your billions of ancestors have failed horribly... You MUST solve ALL of your old memories, before you are light enough and love enough to even begin to access the first step of 100 toward the afterlife.. There is no other option.. it's cosmic-law.. What you critters do, is try with your all to cover-up and forget your old closet memories which make you heavier than love.. Essentially you all "go insane" in pretending, wearing custom convenient blinders, believing you have a right to heaven, whilst falling into hell.. Forget about heaven.. your destination is hell and oblivion... LOL!..
DonaldJ
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby cousinbasil » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:53 am

DonaldJ wrote:Should you make it that far, you are presented with the first of the first 4.. At the forth of the first 4, you have the option to repeat 4, thus "2x4", or take a delta if you have "balls of steel".. but none of you mindless loveless hateful critters have it to survive even the first 4 seconds of the afterlife, so why even bother worrying about it..? Just go to the pub, and talk politics and sports, and get drunk, and screw someone in the john, or take someone home to screw...

Good to see you make time for the little people , Mr. Trump.

But this is all wrong. You are clearly talking about yourself and your own failures. The rest of this post - and most of your other ones I've read - is vilification. You sound like one dumb fuck, if you will pardon me. As if we are not aware of our shortcomings - as if anyone ever need be vilified by you.

You are all talk and need to get back on you meds. Salvage a part of your miserable life and stop learning about chakras from freaking butterflies. Some of us know what true terror is, and the brink of death is certainly not an example. If a twisted shit such as yourself were ever to approach the gate to the Next World and not fail to recognize it, you would knock your own mother down in a sprint to get there.

Because you are apparently too fucked in the head to know it, let me tell you a little secret: It takes "balls of steel" to glimpse the afterlife and decide to come back. Stop wasting everyone's time with your abusive Tourette's-like rants.
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Kunga » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:07 am

CB...that was crewl :(

Donald :

Often we see other sentient beings as hassles: "This mosquito is disturbing me. Those politicians are corrupt. Why can't my colleagues do their work correctly?" and so on. But when we see sentient beings as being more precious than a wish-fulfilling jewel, our perspective completely changes. For example, when we look at a fly buzzing around, we train ourselves to think, "My enlightenment depends on that fly." This isn't fanciful thinking because, in fact, our enlightenment does depend on that fly. If that fly isn't included in our bodhicitta, then we don't have bodhicitta, and we won't receive the wonderful results of generating bodhicitta--the tremendous purification and creation of positive potential.
Imagine training your mind so that when you look at every single living being, you think, "My enlightenment depends on that being. The drunk who just got on the bus--my enlightenment depends on him. The soldier in Iraq--my enlightenment depends on him. My brothers and sisters, the teller at the bank, the janitor at my workplace, the president of the United States, the suicide bombers in the Middle East, the slug in my garden, my eighth-grade boyfriend, the babysitter when I was a kid--my enlightenment depends on each of them." All sentient beings are actually that precious to us.
Bhikshuni Thubten Chodron from 'Cultivating a Compassionate Heart: The Yoga Method of Chenrezig'

The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world.
Paul Farmer

We ordinary individuals share the characteristic of having our attempts to gain happiness thwarted by our own destructive self-centeredness. It is unsuitable to keep holding onto the self-centered attitude while ignoring others.
If two friends find themselves floundering in a muddy swamp they should not ridicule each other, but combine their energies to get out. Both ourselves and others are in the same position of wanting happiness and not wanting suffering, but we are entangled in a web of ignorance that prevents us from achieving those goals. Far from regarding it as an "every man for himself" situation, we should meditate upon the equality of self and others and the need to be helpful to other beings.
From Bodhicitta: Cultivating the Compassionate Mind of Enlightenment by Ven. Lobsang Gyatso

To love our enemy is impossible. The moment we understand our enemy, we feel compassion towards him/her, and he/she is no longer our enemy.
Thich Nhat Hanh
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby DonaldJ » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:28 am

I see a large post, that requires my attention.. but for the moment I'm gonna comment on the last statement.. because when I read a new novel, I tear-out the last page, and read only that, and usually toss the rest in the incinerator before reading it...


Quoting: "The moment we understand our enemy, we feel compassion towards him/her, and he/she is no longer our enemy."

Ohhh you mean like "the guy who is twisting a golden sliver deep in my flesh, in such a way as to cause as much pain as possible.. is really my friend, who is doing nice things to me"..? Is it I'm supposed to feel and how compassion to a chunk of putrid-demonshit..?


"2 x 4", on a cosmic level, is "there are options after one jettisons this body vehicle at death".. But only for those who have done their homework..
It takes at least 20-years of daily deep introspection to solve immortality's continuation for the self.. No one can do it for you.. It's same like no one can do your body functions for you...

At death, you have 7.28 seconds to have done the right things that get you on-track into the rest of Life, fully functional and intact.. is why no one ever makes it 100%...
It takes absolute innocence to navigate through the gamut of a hundred deaths...
Should you make it that far, you are presented with the first of the first 4.. At the forth of the first 4, you have the option to repeat 4, thus "2x4", or take a delta if you have "balls of steel".. but none of you mindless loveless hateful critters have it to survive even the first 4 seconds of the afterlife, given the hungry monsters that meet us on the otherside.. so why even bother worrying about it..? Just go to the pub, and talk politics and sports, and get drunk, and screw someone in the john, or take someone home to screw...

In "4 of 4" we have become Beings of liquid light, flowing into each other in absolute love, like "how a bee sees infra-red and ultraviolet plazma's flowing around flowers".. but it's not for apes and demons, so it just best to forget about "2x4" and "4x4 delta's", and start work on your 1x1's & 2x2's, whilst you still have breath and beat.. You MUST establish a solid foolproof base, or the moment you need it to be strong, it will collapse.. Christianity has no base.. one day soon christianity will find itself drowning in its own excrement for all the evil it has done to Life and Humanity... You MUST solve immortality here in this life, or like everyone you fail to realize the rest of Immortality... No one has made it on their own steam yet, except me and a few great Innocents... It would rock your spirits to see the many ways your billions of ancestors have failed horribly... You MUST solve ALL of your old memories, before you are light enough and love enough to even begin to access the first step of 100 toward the afterlife.. There is no other option.. it's cosmic-law.. What you critters do, is try with your all to cover-up and forget your old closet memories which make you heavier than love.. Essentially you all "go insane" in pretending, wearing custom convenient blinders, believing you have a right to heaven, whilst falling into hell.. Forget about heaven.. your destination is hell and oblivion... LOL!..


___________________________


And now some fucking mindless asshole robocop, pretending he is "god's dungeon master", his favourite hobby when he was a schoolyard bully & mother-fucker, is making his little torture device ring loudly in my ear, to punish and torture me for making this post to humanity be too far beyond all comfortable comprehension... Probably is him "crying" like "a full-diapered little baby", for his lack of ability to have any grasp to any valid reality, in his little box full of old diaper shit... They are torturing me to prevent truth from showing itself to them.. This is illegal.. This is fee-speech.. Your crimes go against all of Canada's laws governing the rights of Canadians to free-speech.. Some shit for the father of a nation and his family, "pthhh!".. This is illegal hellish censorship by mindless hell-spawn robots.. Are you the devil, asshole?.. I'm really gonna enjoy the big-flash and pretty-sparks when your black-soul tries to touch heaven.. If you wish it, I will get you to heaven, asshole.. I'm gonna watch you burn in hell asshole.. LOL!.. FOAD asshole!.. You have no-rights to anything of heaven and life's loves.. Get It!.. and Get Lost!.. I sees your karma is orbiting in coming back at you.. I hope you are a thousand miles away from me when it hits you.. It's gonna be messy..
Would you please take a long vacation somewhere far faraway out in the south sea islands, or the south pole..? I've had enough of seeing you driving your insane hell here, hurting innocent humans all around you...

_____________________________


Are you suggesting I should have and show compassion for that piece of excrement..?

Please tell.. how do you show compassion to shit and vomit, cocaino soaked sanpaque brainmelts zombies and vampires..?

_____________________________


That's "Mr. Trump" to you, ratta tata tatta..

By chance, are you the one who has me in his torture chamber..?

This is DonaldJ Engel.. Not Mr. Donald J Trump... though sometimes we seem to have the same kind of squinty eyes.. but he's a lot prettier than I am... and "Donald J. Trump only puts his name on the best."..

One might want to get one's delusions straight.. and try to slow down on one's visits to evidence rooms drug cabinets, and to mummy's purple vase.. Maybe one's handlers should confiscate its keys.. I read that "responsibility is part of the job description"...

______________________________


Please tell.. how and why does one so great give his love to shit..?
and while you're at it, can you please explain how to "breathe life into shit".. and the why of it?..

______________________________


Can you give one good reason humanity should be helped out of its hell, given that it has already killed its home planet, and itself..?
Last edited by DonaldJ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonaldJ
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Kunga » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 am

Donald...you told me yourself not to post anger ....cousinbasil is normally a sweet guy, with a sharp mind & sense of humor.
We are all differnt here...yet the same....many people here have no tolerance for anything other than the normal philosophical disscussion stuff.

Your love has to include those that you consider demons....for the demon is actually in you.....we are ONE.
Having compassion for "demons" is having compassion for yourself.
When you stop seeing others as vomit/demons, you will be at peace.

Peace

_/\_
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby cousinbasil » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:54 am

Kunga wrote:CB...that was crewl :(

Yes. Yes it was. I think I just wanted to poke DonaldJ with a stick to see what would happen. But as I reread what I wrote, it was less like poking with a stick and more like... well, smacking with a 2x4.

The Donald needs help. He is crying out for it, in fact. Some of us can see the terror of our ways. I read his posts and feel helpless. My reaction is along these lines: see what the spew of your vitriol does.

Whatever demons he has, however ensconced, I would have him know that the world at large does not share them, we all have our own; but the truth is so simple, it makes you want to cry: if this life tortures you, understand that the next one will not. We grow ever more perfect. Love does not come from us, it comes through us.
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby Kunga » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:47 am

Getting smacked with a 2x4 may help those that never experienced pain. But there are those that experience pain till they are numb, and it does no good. They need the experience of compassion, that is gentle, not tough love....their life is tough enough. That's the only way it works with me anyways....




cousinbasil wrote: Love does not come from us, it comes through us.


Yes....loved that !

_/\_
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby DonaldJ » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 am

"When you stop seeing others as vomit/demons, you will be at peace."

_______________________


Obviously you don't see peoples spirits.. If you did, you would think we're in hell...

I only sees it like it is.. and says it like I sees it...

Did I wake you grumpy..?
DonaldJ
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am

Re: What is reality, what is a 2x4?

Postby DonaldJ » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 am

"..you told me yourself not to post anger"


______________________


oops! Yes I did.. My bad.. Sometimes I don't know it's anger.. The words are just there the moment the feeling is there...

______________________


I thought this was a "genius forum"..? Geniuses could see where I am targeting the masses, not them, and wouldn't defend the mass delusional stupidity of the masses messes, but would offer a solution.. unless the genius is also part of the problem, and is defending the problem...
You gotta forgive me for being so silly.. I'm a grade nine drop-out.. I dint have much skoolin', duhhh..

The genius sees it is the gorillas who are targeting me, and that I am not targeting the good members, but inviting them in on an interesting battle.. until a member targets me with his over active libido.. Stick a pin in me, I twitch....

What a genius does, faced by harsh controversy, is sees the why, and the how, and the what, and sees through it, and adds to the theme without crying and running screaming to mummy...

_________________________________


OhhPhh!.. I don't know what to do with this mess..? I went out for a coffee & smoke, and thought I should just delete my membership here, and do what I said I would do several times, being to stop trying to wake people up to a little reality..
Even humanity's geniuses and greats are defending hell... I suppose I'm just a thorn in your sides.. Seems you really don't want any more newness... I've been a bay boy trying to give you too much new...
Probably it's that this too-new stuff causes you migraines, from your religious conditioning restricting cerebral plumbing, from protecting you from using more than 7% mind..?

I can't find the switches to delete my membership..? Where is it?..
Last edited by DonaldJ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
DonaldJ
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am

Next

Return to GENIUS FORUM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests