NEVER LET ANYONE THINK FOR YOU

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Whosoever enters into your space is subject to your rules of equity - jufa

How can anyone or anything break off my experience and make it theirs, and know the situation and circumstances which cause my conclusion?

No one can tell the exactness of things they have felt or even experienced in any moment they have lived. No one can tell how their lives and living has been altered by words of another person? i.e. how can an event of yesterday, or a moment ago be duplicated by another individual in actuality of words which are relevant to their sentient visions and feelings and not yours? Only when an event can be lived and experience by an individuals is truth, and a light of direction able to be touched upon To anyone other than the individual living the moment, only pointed guides can be discovered and seen. Discovered not in terms parallel to anything other than individualized thoughts. Relativism is not parallel.

It does not matter what ones believes, nor how convincing one states their position. Eventually one will come to find no one is different than you, nor more or less intelligent irrespective of learning and experiences Eventually, it will come to an individual's understanding, others people have done nothing eye popping which will express a difference in their living, learning, nor how they have come to believe in what they believe, that is exceptional beyond anything another individual can do should they take responsibility and journey to achieve their bliss.

There are no uncreated moment in life. Nothing new can ever take place. There is nothing in this universe which any one individual cannot obtain that is not obtainable by all individuals. The universe is not structured nor principled in favoritism. It is structured by the governing will, intent and purpose of the law of the Spirit of life thought is sent forth within. Structured activity and demonstration, as well as circumstance and consequences in ones life, are partial to the perpetuation of a pattern of thought one thinks in their continuum of thinking and living. Life's continuum exceed dimension, levels, degrees, and the parenthesis of time, space, distance and matter. When one looks at and event memorable by recall of their living, they will find other people's communication has not altered the event, only how the event is thought upon.

Words therefore would seem to be useless in the sense they cannot paint a clear vision of that which was not made clear at the time of occurrence. If clarity had taken place at the time of the event, then one would need not open the door, as I have with my statements and questions presented to, and asked of myself, which leaves me puzzled because I find the statements and questions propagated upon 'if's, and's, but's, maybe's, or I think' beliefs. Are, therefore, any statements and questions, which only sprouts unprovable conjectured beliefs, but does not reveal the steps one has taken from to now, relevant to you? Think about it!

The words for me to think upon today are:

NEVER LET ANY MAN SEEKING SALVATION
THE SAME AS YOU,
WHO SUFFER AND STRUGGLE THE
SAME AS YOU, TELL YOU ANYTHING.
FOR WHAT CAN HE TELL YOU THAT GOD
HAS NOT ALREADY TOLD YOU? - jufa

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com