Enlightenment meaning to me

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Enlightenment for me means knowing intuitively, intuitively knowing. It's when I've reached the pinnacle of thought, which could be the first thought or several thoughts following the leading thought. It is the thought that becomes indisputable, because it's answer is undeniable, it is undeniably 100% accurate. This is called the 'knowing' point.

When someone argues a 'knowing' I'm forced to prove them wrong. And I won't hesitate to do so, because truth is most important regardless of who I'm up against.
Last edited by GodsDaughter1 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jufa

Re: Enlightenment meaning to me

Post by jufa »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:Enlightenment meaning to me

Enlightenment for me means knowing intuitively, intuitively knowing. It's when I've reached the pinnacle of thought, which could be the first thought or several thoughts following the leading thought. It is the thought that becomes indisputable, because it's answer in undeniable, it is undeniably 100% accurate. This is called the 'knowing' point.

When someone argues a 'knowing' I'm forced to prove them wrong. And I won't hesitate to do so, because truth is most important regardless of who I'm up against!
Who can tell another whether they are enlightened or not? Even the the Christian Bible, or Vedas, Uopanishads, Puranas, Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, and Koran, to whom it appears many have placed their well being, and anticipated rapture has not given any indication that the literal following of such teaching has enlightened anyone, but the few, who has understood what enlightenedment truly is.

What is enlightenment? This knowledge belongs only to the individuals who has transcended themselves. This means they have returned to that "Light that lightest every man that cometh into the world." Even in this individual transcension, it cannot be relayed to another because each individual must receive it by revelation, which comes not by intellectual comprehension.

This means it is one things to have the good, best, and earnest intention to do that which will cause and individual "to do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with their God." But listen, and listen intensively, one can desire to do just the above, but if the above is not done - according to the consuming Principle of God in the bosom of "The law of the Spirit of life," and by the continuous governing hand of "Christ in them the hope of glory," no amount of reading, duplicating and following the laws, and by-law of any religion, or preacher, guru, or master will bring enlightenment unto the mind dressed in the form of flesh, by fleshly words. Reception just comes, and even the receiver knows not from where, or why they are the beneficiary of it.

Enlightenment to this individual writing these words is being able to live ones life totally upon the Word of Grace. Grace means there is nothing to overcome. "IT IS FINISHED."

Enlightenment is comprehension and grasping of those things which are conceived and; learning how to apply it accross the board concering one's life. Should it be considered freedom from, then it is a freedom from being a slave to self-righteous living.

Enlightenment is a moment by moment awareness. Its reward is the ability to see into one's self, and solve the problems of one's living. The benefit is that should one adhere to what they are told, from the answers they have received from themself, it effect their immediate enviornment, situations, circumstances, and conditions as everything else one does in living, but it effect one enviornment for the betterment of their living. Not selfishly, but
selflessly.

The truth of the matter is that enlightenment can never be understood, even by the individual who it drapes itself upon in the moment, for it is an infinite occurrence, and man is finite in term of this worlds standards.

So when one attempts to deliver a message of so called enlightenment, peoples ears will pluck up for a minute, but then they will return to their way of living because "people don't care what you know, they want to know if you care." And most so called delivers of the message of enlightenment have a one set mind of converting others to their way of seeing things, and don't let me forget, getting the money.

What appears to be the the missing element here is that enlightenment has not been defined individually or collectively. thus when it is stated:

"Enlightenment is comprehension and grasping of those things which are conceived and; learning how to apply it accross the board concering one's life."

Comprehension bears witness that moral, soul, Spirit, and conscience integrity must be applicable through-out the entire spectrum of man's awareness, therefore in every aspect of his being physically, mentally, and spiritually. To leave out any phase of awareness of advancement is the hindrance of subtility which is referred to from the Old Testiment in this manner:

Quote:
"And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presenceof the Lord God among the trees of the garden."

All advancement of growth, from the plants, insects, and mammals begin physically, this is the principle of and pattern for ascending upward from birth, the death, which all men participate within irrelevant of what they think, analyze, or follow because of the 'they say' syndrome

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
m4tt_666

Post by m4tt_666 »

acting with the foresight in your heart to aid the future and the realization of the illusion of ego and the pettiness of personal gain.
Homer

Post by Homer »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:Enlightenment for me means knowing intuitively, intuitively knowing.
What enlightenment means to you is likely NOT what enlightenment is. Personal meaning, and what actually something is, are rarely identical.

Intuition is not enlightenment.

Knowledge is different from intuition. If an archer hits his target by intuitively aiming at his target, clearly the archer did not know he would hit the target prior to releasing the arrow - he might have hit a bird that just happens to get in front of the target.
GodsDaughter1 wrote: When someone argues a 'knowing' I'm forced to prove them wrong.
It's a bit childish to do so.

Ultimately you want the person to prove him or herself right/wrong. That's where the real power of change is. When you interrogate someone intellectually (eagerly trying to prove them wrong), they put up the defense walls.

If you are truly concerned about a person and his or her well being, you approach their errors with curiosity, and in a friendly manner explorer the reasoning by which they arrived at their conclusion, while at the same time rising challenges to their reasoning, but, and this is the key, without persistence, without interrogation, without the desire to prove them wrong. You are there to speak the truth, not shove it down their throat so to speak.
GodsDaughter1 wrote: And I won't hesitate to do so, because truth is most important regardless of who I'm up against!
It's hostile attitude which won't get you far. Consider being kind before being right. It is not your responsibly to prove others wrong... that responsibility, that desire to know, should come within oneself. If a person doesn't have it, it is probably better to inspire (or try to) that desire in them, rather than focusing on proving them wrong.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

jufa wrote:

Enlightenment for me means knowing intuitively, intuitively knowing. It's when I've reached the pinnacle of thought, which could be the first thought or several thoughts following the leading thought. It is the thought that becomes indisputable, because it's answer in undeniable, it is undeniably 100% accurate. This is called the 'knowing' point.

When someone argues a 'knowing' I'm forced to prove them wrong. And I won't hesitate to do so, because truth is most important regardless of who I'm up against!
Who can tell another whether they are enlightened or not? Even the the Christian Bible, or Vedas, Uopanishads, Puranas, Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, and Koran, to whom it appears many have placed their well being, and anticipated rapture has not given any indication that the literal following of such teaching has enlightened anyone, but the few, who has understood what enlightenedment truly is.

What is enlightenment? This knowledge belongs only to the individuals who has transcended themselves. This means they have returned to that "Light that lightest every man that cometh into the world." Even in this individual transcension, it cannot be relayed to another because each individual must receive it by revelation, which comes not by intellectual comprehension.

GodsDaughter says: Absolutely correct, without hesistation!

This means it is one things to have the good, best, and earnest intention to do that which will cause and individual "to do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with their God." But listen, and listen intensively, one can desire to do just the above, but if the above is not done - according to the consuming Principle of God in the bosom of "The law of the Spirit of life," and by the continuous governing hand of "Christ in them the hope of glory," no amount of reading, duplicating and following the laws, and by-law of any religion, or preacher, guru, or master will bring enlightenment unto the mind dressed in the form of flesh, by fleshly words. Reception just comes, and even the receiver knows not from where, or why they are the beneficiary of it.

Enlightenment to this individual writing these words is being able to live ones life totally upon the Word of Grace. Grace means there is nothing to overcome. "IT IS FINISHED."

Enlightenment is comprehension and grasping of those things which are conceived and; learning how to apply it accross the board concering one's life. Should it be considered freedom from, then it is a freedom from being a slave to self-righteous living.

Enlightenment is a moment by moment awareness. Its reward is the ability to see into one's self, and solve the problems of one's living. The benefit is that should one adhere to what they are told, from the answers they have received from themself, it effect their immediate enviornment, situations, circumstances, and conditions as everything else one does in living, but it effect one enviornment for the betterment of their living. Not selfishly, but
selflessly.

GodsDaughter says: I agree with this explicably!

The truth of the matter is that enlightenment can never be understood, even by the individual who it drapes itself upon in the moment, for it is an infinite occurrence, and man is finite in term of this worlds standards.

So when one attempts to deliver a message of so called enlightenment, peoples ears will pluck up for a minute, but then they will return to their way of living because "people don't care what you know, they want to know if you care." And most so called delivers of the message of enlightenment have a one set mind of converting others to their way of seeing things, and don't let me forget, getting the money.

What appears to be the the missing element here is that enlightenment has not been defined individually or collectively. thus when it is stated:

"Enlightenment is comprehension and grasping of those things which are conceived and; learning how to apply it accross the board concering one's life."

Comprehension bears witness that moral, soul, Spirit, and conscience integrity must be applicable through-out the entire spectrum of man's awareness, therefore in every aspect of his being physically, mentally, and spiritually. To leave out any phase of awareness of advancement is the hindrance of subtility which is referred to from the Old Testiment in this manner:

Quote:
"And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presenceof the Lord God among the trees of the garden."

All advancement of growth, from the plants, insects, and mammals begin physically, this is the principle of and pattern for ascending upward from birth, the death, which all men participate within irrelevant of what they think, analyze, or follow because of the 'they say' syndrome

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
GodsDaughter says: I cannot dispute most of what you say Jufa, because you speak an undeniable wisdom.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Homer wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:Enlightenment for me means knowing intuitively, intuitively knowing.
What enlightenment means to you is likely NOT what enlightenment is. Personal meaning, and what actually something is, are rarely identical.

Intuition is not enlightenment. GodsDaughter says: But, enlightenment comes from relying on the intuition.

GodsDaughter says: I know what intuition is, it's thoughts about something which are accurate and parallel to the way I perceive it.

GodsDaughter says: And enlightenment is my abilitiy to logically produce accurate thinking from my intuition. Accurate thinking meaning 100% logically correct!

Knowledge is different from intuition. If an archer hits his target by intuitively aiming at his target, clearly the archer did not know he would hit the target prior to releasing the arrow - he might have hit a bird that just happens to get in front of the target.

GodsDaughter1 wrote: When someone argues a 'knowing' I'm forced to prove them wrong.
It's a bit childish to do so.

GodsDaughter says: Not from my perspective, let me explain again. When someone argues a 'knowing' I'm forced to prove them wrong. This simply means that when I'm right, I will argue diplomatically, until the listener understands right from wrong. This is when I'm forced to prove them wrong, otherwise, they'd believe in a wrong if I didn't correct them. Really, it's proving myself right versus proving others wrong.

Ultimately you want the person to prove him or herself right/wrong. That's where the real power of change is. When you interrogate someone intellectually (eagerly trying to prove them wrong), they put up the defense walls.

GodsDaughter says: I simply want the person to know right from wrong. If I know something to be true and they don't, than, I'm morally responsible to change their minds.

If you are truly concerned about a person and his or her well being, you approach their errors with curiosity, and in a friendly manner explorer the reasoning by which they arrived at their conclusion, while at the same time rising challenges to their reasoning, but, and this is the key, without persistence, without interrogation, without the desire to prove them wrong. You are there to speak the truth, not shove it down their throat so to speak.

GodsDaughter says: You're correct!
GodsDaughter1 wrote: And I won't hesitate to do so, because truth is most important regardless of who I'm up against!

GodsDaughter says: Yes, I admit I'm occasionally combative, but, not in this case. I'm simply stating that I won't hesitate to show truth over untruth.

It's hostile attitude which won't get you far. Consider being kind before being right. It is not your responsibly to prove others wrong... that responsibility, that desire to know, should come within oneself. If a person doesn't have it, it is probably better to inspire (or try to) that desire in them, rather than focusing on proving them wrong.

GodsDaughter says: I don't have a hostile attitude! I really didn't mean to say I'm combative, I don't fight with people destructively in an angry way, I argue constructively!
Last edited by GodsDaughter1 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
alphaeg

Post by alphaeg »

I'm writing a book in which an entire section is dedicated to enlightenment. This section, is in fact shorter than a paragraph.

Ad Astra 5.1
“The most complicated problems can be solved with the simplest solutions; sometimes the truth is so simple that it’s hard to believe."
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

alphaeg wrote:I'm writing a book in which an entire section is dedicated to enlightenment. This section, is in fact shorter than a paragraph.

Ad Astra 5.1
“The most complicated problems can be solved with the simplest solutions; sometimes the truth is so simple that it’s hard to believe."
GodsDaughter says: Great quote and so true!

GodsDaughter says: That's terrific that you are writing a book, so am I, and I too will dedicate a section for enlightenment. David Quinn has good stuff on enlightenment you might want to consider for your book with his permission.

Good luck with your book and please let me know when it comes out, I'll buy it, and if there's anything I can help you out with in the written field let me know.

It is a great accomplishment to write a book!
alphaeg

Post by alphaeg »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
alphaeg wrote:I'm writing a book in which an entire section is dedicated to enlightenment. This section, is in fact shorter than a paragraph.

Ad Astra 5.1
GodsDaughter says: Great quote and so true!

GodsDaughter says: That's terrific that you are writing a book, so am I, and I too will dedicate a section for enlightenment. David Quinn has good stuff on enlightenment you might want to consider for your book with his permission.

Good luck with your book and please let me know when it comes out, I'll buy it, and if there's anything I can help you out with in the written field let me know.

It is a great accomplishment to write a book!
Yeah of course I could use somebody who could edit it for me.
I'll post some passages from it

"
Vigor Sci 1.1
“Your body is a vehicle that absorbs energy by breathing, eating, and contact with direct sunlight; this energy allows the body to move itself. The body knows where to move and why it should move in that particular direction by receiving commands sent down from the brain.

Your brain is protected inside your skull; your conscience is protected inside your brain; your brain is aware of itself due to 5 senses.
Sight, Smell, Touch, Sound, Taste

Through these senses people are aware of the objects and energy that resonate around their bodies. The world in which supports our bodies and allows conscious to exist is a place where everything came together through a series of logical events. This world is so big that the human brain isn’t always capable of comprehending how everything came to be. When the human brain cannot make sense of something; the brain will draw conclusions to what may be in the outer world through a notion called imagination.
Imagination is a way of sensory that exists only in your mind; your mind is a place where things do not have to logically make sense as they do in the world. If your brain begins to believe that an imaginary thought is real; you just might find yourself living your life around this imaginary thought that may or may not actually exist.

Whatever your brain immediately senses is a very precise description of what your reality is. This reality is directly relevant to your life; you do not doubt if your reality exists or not, because you personally sense this reality yourself.
Now aside from what you can immediately sense; your brain is capable of believing something may exist in another place even if you have never personally sensed this place yourself; this is known as a belief.

The problem with a belief is that it can seem real without reason and does not require itself to logically make sense; beliefs are only able to exist because of imagination.

People enjoy sharing their beliefs with each other and this is why you must remain cautious; any belief that teaches ideologies in which aim your focus to imaginary thoughts; while encouraging you to ignore sense and logic; should be quickly disregarded.

Only what you can feel through your senses holds real matter in reality and can actually affect your life. Keep your focus on thoughts that logic and reasoning can make sense of; any belief that holds its ground solely from faith is nothing but deception. You have a brain that is more than capable of logically explaining your logical surroundings; so what logic does it make to use your imagination when the truth is already in front of you?"
alphaeg

Post by alphaeg »

Now remember, these are just rough drafts, I still have to fix the wordings a tad, but I would love all feedback.

Vigor Sci 1.1.3

With so many people in this world how do you expect to actually meet that person who is perfect for you? You may meet somebody who is very good for you; but odds are there is somebody better for you out there.
Do not get so caught up in love because when it’s right you will know; there is a reason for this. . .

Vigor Sci 1.1.4
"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion” - Albert Einstein

In reality; past, present and future all happen simultaneously. This can be hard to understand or even accept, but this is a truth of life.

As this is written, as you read this, anything that has ever happened or has yet to happen is actually happening right now.
A good way of coming to understand this is the feeling you get when you meet somebody new; and after a short while you feel as if you had known them forever.
This is because technically you have already met them, you have always known them, and before you were even born you had known them. Past, Present and Future all happen simultaneously.
Every experience you have has already happened, but you have yet to reach that moment in the present version of yourself.

If you feel destined for greatness hug the thought with all you have. You and only you are capable of knowing if it is true or not. If reading these words are what had been necessary for you to realize this, embrace it. The actions you take after this moment have already happened and are not subject to change,
This being said, how can one be against the thought of soul mates or at least being meant for one another?
Since everything happens simultaneously, you were fated to be with whoever you end up with before the dinosaurs even walked the earth.

If you ever find yourself in hard times and part of you knows that in the end everything will be okay; that should be fuel enough to push on and triumph adversity. As said before, you already know how things are going to work out; all you have to do is listen to what you already know. The power of instinct goes beyond comprehension.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

alphaeg wrote:Now remember, these are just rough drafts, I still have to fix the wordings a tad, but I would love all feedback.

Vigor Sci 1.1.3

With so many people in this world how do you expect to actually meet that person who is perfect for you? You may meet somebody who is very good for you; but odds are there is somebody better for you out there.
Do not get so caught up in love because when it’s right you will know; there is a reason for this. . .

Vigor Sci 1.1.4
"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion” - Albert Einstein

In reality; past, present and future all happen simultaneously. This can be hard to understand or even accept, but this is a truth of life.

As this is written, as you read this, anything that has ever happened or has yet to happen is actually happening right now.
A good way of coming to understand this is the feeling you get when you meet somebody new; and after a short while you feel as if you had known them forever.
This is because technically you have already met them, you have always known them, and before you were even born you had known them. Past, Present and Future all happen simultaneously.
Every experience you have has already happened, but you have yet to reach that moment in the present version of yourself.

If you feel destined for greatness hug the thought with all you have. You and only you are capable of knowing if it is true or not. If reading these words are what had been necessary for you to realize this, embrace it. The actions you take after this moment have already happened and are not subject to change,
This being said, how can one be against the thought of soul mates or at least being meant for one another?
Since everything happens simultaneously, you were fated to be with whoever you end up with before the dinosaurs even walked the earth.

If you ever find yourself in hard times and part of you knows that in the end everything will be okay; that should be fuel enough to push on and triumph adversity. As said before, you already know how things are going to work out; all you have to do is listen to what you already know. The power of instinct goes beyond comprehension.
GodsDaughter says: I would wager a bet you've never been previously published. I realize this is only your rough draft. I see where some editing is necessary among other things. I do see that you definately have writing ability, but, you need to concentrate on writing what sounds believable in non-fictional work. Use more of Einsteins work as reference, not just his quote. Do you work in Office Word so that you could send me your manuscript in document format, a few pages at a time for editing? I can only edit your work, I cannot publish it. I will start when your manuscript is complete. As a writer you will learn less words are best, and Shakespeare says it best, "Brevity is the soul of wit"
alphaeg

Post by alphaeg »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
GodsDaughter says: I would wager a bet you've never been previously published. I realize this is only your rough draft. I see where some editing is necessary among other things. I do see that you definately have writing ability, but, you need to concentrate on writing what sounds believable in non-fictional work. Use more of Einsteins work as reference, not just his quote. Do you work in Office Word so that you could send me your manuscript in document format, a few pages at a time for editing? I can only edit your work, I cannot publish it. I will start when your manuscript is complete. As a writer you will learn less words are best, and Shakespeare says it best, "Brevity is the soul of wit"
Oh yes I agree that less words is better. I can summarize most of my thoughts in one sentence; but then I run into the problem of having a book composed of what some people would consider to be just quotes.

If you would edit my work that would be fantastic and give me reason to work with more haste. I'm actually writing 2 books right now, the other is what I went through at boot camp in the united states military. Its purpose is to inform new recruits what will actually happen because recruiters cannot always be trusted. I'm not looking to sign anybody up nor turn them away; but just to advise with truth.

I am a website programmer and internet marketer; if you were to edit my books I could hook you up with a website in which you could sell your own books from.

send me a email, ibattygo@yahoo.com
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

alphaeg wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:
Oh yes I agree that less words is better. I can summarize most of my thoughts in one sentence; but then I run into the problem of having a book composed of what some people would consider to be just quotes.

If you would edit my work that would be fantastic and give me reason to work with more haste. I'm actually writing 2 books right now, the other is what I went through at boot camp in the united states military. Its purpose is to inform new recruits what will actually happen because recruiters cannot always be trusted. I'm not looking to sign anybody up nor turn them away; but just to advise with truth.

I am a website programmer and internet marketer; if you were to edit my books I could hook you up with a website in which you could sell your own books from.

send me a email, ibattygo@yahoo.com
GodsDaughter says: Thanks, but, I already have a site from which I could market my book from, if I decide to. I will edit one book for you providing it's not oversize. I won't charge you anything. Remember, I can edit not publish your book.

Your experience at boot camp will open the eyes of the recruiters which is good. It sounds like you will be an influential writer as you progress with your passion. I wish for you the very best of success in your writing career, remember, to aim for perfection which is when you've learned to edit your own work! And try to keep this quote by Einstein in mind, "Try not to become a man of success, but, rather one of value"

NOTE: If you would like information on Internet Marketing, go only to the best who prove success. My advice to you is to check out best selling Author Tracy Repchuk of 31 Days to a Marketers Millionaire Miracle. She is a millionaire now and has recruited thousands of people who've become successful too! Tracy published my work in her magazine Poetry Canada, and later moved to California. Just type her name in GOOGLE search engine.
Tomas

Federal military prison for Alpha

Post by Tomas »

-Alpha EG-
If you would edit my work that would be fantastic and give me reason to work with more haste.

-tomas-
Oh yeah, don't forget to send off the rough draft to Homeland Security. Your ass will be in the stockade quicker than it takes to pick a booger from your nose.

-Alpha EG-
I'm actually writing 2 books right now, the other is what I went through at boot camp in the united states military.

-tomas-
The drill sergeants will be pleased to hear about this. What's your wrist size?

-Alpha EG-
Its purpose is to inform new recruits what will actually happen because recruiters cannot always be trusted.

-tomas-
Goodness gracious, we got a virgin here.

-Alpha EG-
I'm not looking to sign anybody up nor turn them away; but just to advise them with truth.

-tomas-
You best visit with Bradley Manning before you have anything to do with Donna.

Tomas (the tank)
Vietnam veteran - 1971
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Re: Federal military prison for Alpha

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Tomas wrote:-Alpha EG-
If you would edit my work that would be fantastic and give me reason to work with more haste.

-tomas-
Oh yeah, don't forget to send off the rough draft to Homeland Security. Your ass will be in the stockade quicker than it takes to pick a booger from your nose.

-Alpha EG-
I'm actually writing 2 books right now, the other is what I went through at boot camp in the united states military.

-tomas-

-Alpha EG-
Its purpose is to inform new recruits what will actually happen because recruiters cannot always be trusted.

-tomas-

-Alpha EG-
I'm not looking to sign anybody up nor turn them away; but just to advise them with truth.

-tomas-

Tomas (the tank)
Vietnam veteran - 1971
GodsDaughter says: Well, initially I thought it would spell trouble if he ran-off-with-his-mouth about bootcamp, I should have mentioned this to him before we both heard it from you, I should have known better than to encourage him. But, quit poisoning his mind about me that's not true.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I will enlighten you with what enlightenment really is. And I could easily write a book on enlightenment. I find it suffice to say that what I present to you today is indeed 100% accurate in truth and validity.

To know what enlightenment is, is to know you know. How do I know I know you ask? It's easy for me to know that what I talk about is 100% accurate, because I intuitively know what I've said and can back it's truth with an understanding statement that comes after the enlightenment statement. It is logic!

I can further elaborate by giving you an enlightenment statement which is simply a truth verified, verified means undeniable 'truth', indisputable because it is truth, that of which cannot be denied, because of it's logic.

I shall further this truth at a later date.
alphaeg

Re: Federal military prison for Alpha

Post by alphaeg »

Tomas wrote:-Alpha EG-

-tomas-

-Alpha EG-

-tomas-

-Alpha EG-

-tomas-

-Alpha EG-

-tomas-

Tomas (the tank)
Vietnam veteran - 1971
Calm yourself brother; I had a top secret security clearance and I am well aware of what I am allowed to expose to the public.
The military has become increasingly more liberal since your days.
alphaeg

Post by alphaeg »

GodsDaughter says: Thanks, but, I already have a site from which I could market my book from, if I decide to. I will edit one book for you providing it's not oversize. I won't charge you anything. Remember, I can edit not publish your book.

Your experience at boot camp will open the eyes of the recruiters which is good. It sounds like you will be an influential writer as you progress with your passion. I wish for you the very best of success in your writing career, remember, to aim for perfection which is when you've learned to edit your own work! And try to keep this quote by Einstein in mind, "Try not to become a man of success, but, rather one of value"

NOTE: If you would like information on Internet Marketing, go only to the best who prove success. My advice to you is to check out best selling Author Tracy Repchuk of 31 Days to a Marketers Millionaire Miracle. She is a millionaire now and has recruited thousands of people who've become successful too! Tracy published my work in her magazine Poetry Canada, and later moved to California. Just type her name in GOOGLE search engine.
I can rank #1 in any google keyword.

Internet marketing courses are for suckers. I could explain the whole ordeal to anybody in 10 minutes or less. It's mainly perseverance and patience.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

alphaeg wrote:

I can rank #1 in any google keyword.

Internet marketing courses are for suckers. I could explain the whole ordeal to anybody in 10 minutes or less. It's mainly perseverance and patience.
GodsDaughter says: Yes, maybe you could explain the whole ordeal in 10 minutes, so than why are you not rich like Tracy Repchuk a multimillionaire now because of her own brainwave working for her in Internet marketing. She has proven herself to be genius, she is two levels above MENSA, and I knew she was genius before anyone did! She published something I said about her being a genius 4 years before she found out this truth.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I will enlighten you with what enlightenment really is. And I could easily write a book on enlightenment. I find it suffice to say that what I present to you today is indeed 100% accurate in truth and validity.

To know what enlightenment is, is to know you know. How do I know I know you ask? It's easy for me to know that what I talk about is 100% accurate, because I intuitively know what I've said and can back it's truth with an understanding statement that comes after the enlightenment statement. It is logic!

I can further elaborate by giving you an enlightenment statement which is simply a truth verified, verified means undeniable 'truth', indisputable because it is truth, that of which cannot be denied, because it is logic.

I shall further this truth at a later date.
I can prove my logic with a simple back-up statement. An example is in this statement, I lie all the time, I'm lying now. Is this statement the truth or is it a lie?

Lets disect it by saying I'm telling the truth by saying I lie all the time, it is not a truth because it's back-up statement I'm lying now contradicts the statement.

So the only truth in this statement is I'm lying now!

Oh, for the record I'm no liar!