The aging difference?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
paco

The aging difference?

Post by paco »

Off topic substance. Why eve? Most substances evolved. Hence, time felt_different than any other species. Wink.
I am illiterate
Blair

Re: The aging difference?

Post by Blair »

Substances don't evolve.

Eve hasn't evolved either.
paco

Post by paco »

Substance abuse. For like 4+4=8. The reliances of religions. Catholics.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

More internal devils are substaces clouding the mind,
Cats is the metephor.
I think a substance is truly nolen. Take a bird for example at flight,
it never reliquishes. My father charles darwin hated substances till he called me his boy.
Prada
I am illiterate
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

paco wrote:I think a substance is truly nolen.
I'm pretty sure you didn't mean nolen. Did you?
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

cousinbasil wrote:
paco wrote:I think a substance is truly nolen.
I'm pretty sure you didn't mean nolen. Did you?
Shh! The substances will hear you!
paco

Post by paco »

The aging difference.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

What paco wrote is: of age.

What?

Did you know you were a curse.

Yup. Genius.
I am illiterate
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

paco wrote:More internal devils are substaces clouding the mind,
Cats is the metephor.
I think a substance is truly nolen. Take a bird for example at flight,
it never reliquishes. My father charles darwin hated substances till he called me his boy.
Prada
See above underlined.

Forbidden Reasoning:
That is what proved you a troll.
Don't run to your death
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Isn't it Donna all the way down?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Bobo wrote:Isn't it Donna all the way down?
Who's Donna?
Don't run to your death
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

I'm not sure who's who here, hep : p. Mensa-maniac/god'sdaughter.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Bobo wrote:I'm not sure who's who here, hep : p. Mensa-maniac/god'sdaughter.
You're on the right path but there are many more (Donna socks) than you have named. Dan would be the proper one to ask how many .. tho he probably doesn't even care.

And my good friend Donna wouldn't even know. If she is using the same computer only the hard drive would spit out the usernames. She and I go back almost ten years. I've never a bad experience with a Canadian in real life or the Internet. If that matters regarding the matter at hand.

However Paco/Reasoning guy are from Australia. There are other clues other than 'truly nolen' I could have written about.

With trolls, they always come back to their first 15 posts (give or take a couple), they are that dumb, maybe borderline stupid. It's just in their nature.
Don't run to your death
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Tomas wrote: However Paco/Reasoning guy are from Australia. There are other clues other than 'truly nolen' I could have written about.
Hope that's not from your buddy in law enforcement.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Tomas wrote:You're on the right path but there are many more (Donna socks) than you have named. Dan would be the proper one to ask how many .. tho he probably doesn't even care.
OK I've heard enough.

You are insinuating with this and your post in another thread, that Quinn, Solway and Rowden are using alternate usernames for deception on this and other forums, as well as accusing paco, cousinbasil and : "Alex", who never hides his identity.

I'd like to know if any of this is true, and if it's not, you lose all credibility.

If it is true, I will abandon visiting this board.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

None of the administrators of this forum have or do use "sock-puppets". Mind you, I'm pretty sure at least one of our new "friends" is doing so and at least another, if not the same one, is an old friend who's used a shit load of user names before. I just don't have the time or energy to keep up with or pursue that stuff.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Bobo wrote:
Tomas wrote: However Paco/Reasoning guy are from Australia. There are other clues other than 'truly nolen' I could have written about.
Hope that's not from your buddy in law enforcement.
If you've bothered to read any of my earlier writing, I've said I've ridden (while they're on patrol) with city police, sheriff's even some highway patrolmen. It's allowed, they vet you ahead of time. I don't having 'arresting powers' while along with them.

BTW - What level of 'buddy' were you referring to?

Like I suggested before, use the Genius search engine. Type in .. nolen .. what will show up in results is "truly nolen" the pinkish-red highlighting. Whom uses languaging 'with truly' nolen attached?

EXAMPLE:
My mother-in-law was born and raised in Australia. Her 'accent' hasn't changed since coming to the USA (via her husband whom she met while he was at some base in Australia). My wife speaks USA-english with the 'accent' she developed as an Air Force brat (child of a military person) travelling around this earth at various military bases. Every now and then, she will use the word "whilst". There's a few folk here who employ that word - so it stands out as a sore them to me.

You know, Bobo, I wasn't impressed with you when you laid Cousinbasil out on his interaction with his brother(s) children, insinuating some sort of pedophile connection. I didn't see that .. at all. What I saw was the love of an uncle (who's no kids of his own) simply enjoying 'the moment' when he visits his relatives.

I've openly admitted that I'm a D- student at english grammar. I've taken remedial classes at university, it's just not there for me .. however, I can write out an outline, speaks and understand several languages but not the ability to write in those. Public speaking, debate and I've even acted, on stage.

Either you're very young to this world of internet interaction -or- you just don't geddit. Thanks, Dennis ;-)
Don't run to your death
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

I was hoping that your buddy that hit Alex on Panama didn't also checked paco on Australia. But I geddit ; |.

I wasn't calling CB a pedophile at all. But, talking about it, it appears to me that any single man will be seen as a threat to kids by society anyway.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Blair wrote:
Tomas wrote:You're on the right path but there are many more (Donna socks) than you have named. Dan would be the proper one to ask how many .. tho he probably doesn't even care.
OK I've heard enough.

You are insinuating with this and your post in another thread, that Quinn, Solway and Rowden are using alternate usernames for deception on this and other forums, as well as accusing paco, cousinbasil and : "Alex", who never hides his identity.

I'd like to know if any of this is true, and if it's not, you lose all credibility.

Look, Brokenhead/Cousinbasil have put out enough of their 'private information' on this forum, I even know what his birth name is. I didn't need go to any law buddy to find that out.

That goes for 'Alex', too. I dropped a hint to Alex (and everybody here) concerning that - but he has a sort of privacy that I will concede to him - I wouldn't want someone knocking on my door asking "are you so and so from Genius?"

I'm not gonna put it in the public domain, like here.

As far as Dan, David, Kevin in 'another thread' I cannot read your thoughts in this regard, please point me to that thread ;-)

If you look at the bottom of the INDEX PAGE...

It will show you who the new 'subscribers' are.

Also, who the ('obvious trolls') spammers (in this particular instance) are names like 'jhywkfgkvfg' and 'Abilify1'. They are here waiting for subscribers to reply to 'them' This sends a reply to them (because they checked the box the box) that someone has taken 'the bait'.

If I recall, Dan (acting as an Admin) and Laird managed to forge and apply a system to defeat spammers (trolls) here at Genius. I don't engage in these 'people' because they just send it to their buddies (commercial entity companies) in cyberspace that are 'live ones' to be had at Genius.

PS - Blair, I'm D- minus english grammar cut me slack and press me again with another come back phrased in a different form of Aussie-speak. Remember, comma placement is not my speciality. Neither are dangling participles.
Last edited by Tomas on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Bobo wrote:I was hoping that your buddy that hit Alex on Panama didn't also checked paco on Australia. But I geddit ; |.

I wasn't calling CB a pedophile at all. But, talking about it, it appears to me that any single man will be seen as a threat to kids by society anyway.
As to your first paragraph inre Alex. I solved that on my own through Alex's "loose lips sink ships" analogy. He's a troll so maybe his ship has sunk, too. Here at Genius, anyway.

When dealing with trolls bring out the big guns with plenty of ammo, supply ships with fast speedboats to overwhelm the troll boat(s) with assymetric attacks, (which are a few of the members here who like Genius Forums) and to want a first-rate discussion forum to remain present, here.

On your second paragraph, this is a concern daycare centers have regarding children. Because homosexual men and women "shun" sex with the opposite sex many predators come from the singles of these. Other are so-called 'straights' they prey on anything they can get their hands on.

However, Brokenhead (as his alter-ego Cousinbasil also did), talk about their nephews and nieces. For that, you would need to locate 'Brokenhead', type in 'uncle' (view results from back page and go forward) and he too, would call himself "Uncle Brokie". Ditto 'Cousinbasil' and follow the trail.

Like I commented earlier, trolls leave their sight and smell (scent marking) in their first 15 posts.

These are lessons from my hunting and trapping growing up. And from my days in the military. With the latter it's life or death as defined by government servitude, I was Drafted - it's go kill or get butt-fucked by people in the Ft. Leavenworth military prison system. In the first, it's for hunger and clothing.

TOMAS NOTE: These are my words as typed, no IEspell for me ;-)
Last edited by Tomas on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Some cultures will not ackonowledge the concept of pedophilia. As a clarification if I was accusing CB of anything it would be cultural endorsement or bias (to grow and multiply), which by it's nature hardly enters into 'accusation' or attack itself.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Blair wrote:You are insinuating with this and your post in another thread, that Quinn, Solway and Rowden are using alternate usernames for deception on this and other forums, as well as accusing paco, cousinbasil and : "Alex", who never hides his identity.

No, no. - Ms. Bobo first raised that about Rowden and Quinn in 'baby goes home' thread.

Doubts about who this "Bobo" is, too.

Paco (Forbidden Reasoning) was a breeze to figure out. 'truly nolen'.

Brokenhead/Cousinbasil:
Use the Genius search engine.

Type in .. lah di fucking dah

When results show up, start from the bottom, as those are the oldest.

Brokenhead will be the first two to post using the term.

Then Cousinbasil will use the same.

That term, lah-di-fucking-dah is rejected by the engine with 'hyphens' included.

In the thread right near the top of Genius "What is love? Or did we do this before?" Brokenhead directly challenged you that if it didn't work out with his Idaho ex-lover (whatever their relationship) he'd come back and tell you all about it.

lah di fucking dah

Type it in and look at the dates yourself.
Don't run to your death