The Wisdom of the law of Relative Infinity

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pam Seeback

The Wisdom of the law of Relative Infinity

Post by Pam Seeback »

My individual spirit revelations, of the continuum of this moment, are of the nature of the law of the Spirit of life to be the Spirit of Relativity, a relativity of thought's infinity that is expressed of the Statement of Conscious Awareness, I AM. I [Heaven, substance] is related to AM [earth, essence] in both realms of thinking, invisible and unseen and visible and seen. As above, so below.

The purpose of this thread to give evidence that what is erroneously interpreted by man to be a duality of infinity, is instead, the truth of the relativity of infinity. Duality implies the nature of reality is that of being of cause and effect/affect. Relativity implies that the nature of reality is that of not being caused and effected/affected. I state, here and now, with absolute conviction of the moment of my wisdom, that no cause for reality can be found, therefore, that the vision of Conscious Awareness, I Am, as being dual in any realm of awareness is an untrue vision of Conscious Awareness. Which means that the vision of Conscious Awareness, I Am, as being relative in all realms of awareness is the true vision of Conscious Awareness.
DHodges

Re: The Wisdom of the law of Relative Infinity

Post by DHodges »

Your language makes it difficult to discern exactly what you are saying, but you seem to be referring to "I think, therefore I am" a la Descartes.

This view, while striking at first, is flawed because of all the underlying assumptions about what existence actually entails. Descartes wants the ego (consciousness, perception) to have some special status, but it turns out on closer analysis that it does not have any special status. See the book I referred to in the Sartre thread (The Transcendence of the Ego) for more on that.

(Of course you can get the same point by reading Nagarjuna instead of Sartre.)
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

DHodges wrote:Your language makes it difficult to discern exactly what you are saying, but you seem to be referring to "I think, therefore I am" a la Descartes.

This view, while striking at first, is flawed because of all the underlying assumptions about what existence actually entails. Descartes wants the ego (consciousness, perception) to have some special status, but it turns out on closer analysis that it does not have any special status. See the book I referred to in the Sartre thread (The Transcendence of the Ego) for more on that.

(Of course you can get the same point by reading Nagarjuna instead of Sartre.)
I am not referring to egoic "I think, there I am" a la Descartes. I am referring to That which enables Descartes and every man to become aware of his sense and ego thoughts of energy/matter. What I am saying is that by observing the principle of Awareness in the world of visible energy/matter to be one of Thought, one is given the wisdom of this principle applying also of their world of unseen 'things.' That unseen world is none other than your Pure Awareness of every thought that ever was, is and shall be. And that in order for this Thought World to be, there must be a relationship of "Thinking." There is no void, there is no 'nothing', there is only Thought, thinking of Itself.

By my Wisdom, the ego of "I think" matter is purged from one's conscious awareness when one keeps their mind on this activity of consciousness of 'being purged.' Three scriptures that speak of this activity of being purged of "I think" are: "Mortality is swallowed up of life," and "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." and "My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are My Ways your ways, saith the Lord."

In other words, the ego's gotta go if I Am That is to be one's conscious awareness of their Thought perfection, their Thought wholeness, their Thought completeness and their Thought purity - their Infinity.
Carmel

Post by Carmel »

movingalways:
By my Wisdom, the ego of "I think" matter is purged from one's conscious awareness when one keeps their mind on this activity of consciousness of 'being purged.'

Carmel:
It sounds like your advocating meditation, but then adding a "God" element to it, though you never use the word "God".
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

To DHodges: If Descartes truly had received the fullness of Wisdom of the principle of Thought, he would have realized the reality of the scriptures of "no thought returns void" and "as a man thinketh, so is he; as a man continues to think, so shall he remain."

To Carmel: The word "God' is just a word that anyone can bring to life of their personal interpretations of what "God" means to them. I do not think in terms of 'meditation', rather of being still of my ego thoughts of "what matters to me" and inquiring as to the nature of the silence of this matter-stillness. I was told all my life that this silence of "nothing matters to me" was equivalent to "there is nothing of me beyond matter." Not so. I am, whether I am invisible of my Thoughts or whether I am visible of my Thoughts. What Thought is, I do not know, I only know it is All That Is. In other words, we are the living mystery of ourselves, the mystery we call "Thinking." : )