the anther

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
paco

the anther

Post by paco »

Coincidently, I have not yet put too much input into this. What? Governing the criteria that all is lost in space. Accordingly, the ancient philosophers decided to conduct their theories on the basis of what at the time seemed to be encompassing the means to an end. Hence...I've managed to break it down. These are my principles of the day{darma,logical}. It apprehensively-makes- no sense in denying anyone the truth, meaning, and importance of what I've come out-in-out. Through, the medieaval years I've come up with many solutions to the problems of my maker(God); however, in the likeness of his glorified, ie, I am thus a man.

Appartenly, I've come close and so far into the darkness-the anther-that, my enhancement of what/yet/knot is thus. That these are just the beginnings. What? It is just a judicial infrastructure that is plain to see. Why? Why couldn't my mother and father raise this genius to be a possibly less sexually oriented ffag.? Why? because, it is then, and there where we find the truths of our origins.

Spacy
I am illiterate
cousinbasil

Re: the anther

Post by cousinbasil »

What wath the quethtion?

Well, thomebody had to thay it.
prevs83

Post by prevs83 »

cousinbasil wrote:What wath the quethtion?

Well, thomebody had to thay it.
Yes, it seems like he's making a statement, but I'm not sure what.
DHodges

But a flower looks like a vagina, so I don't know

Post by DHodges »

Well, I had to look it up to know what he was talking about. Paco seems to be confused about / alienated from his own sexuality.

What is lower than animal nature? Plant nature.
cousinbasil

Re: But a flower looks like a vagina, so I don't know

Post by cousinbasil »

DHodges wrote:Well, I had to look it up to know what he was talking about. Paco seems to be confused about / alienated from his own sexuality.

What is lower than animal nature? Plant nature.
Yeah, I had looked that up myself. Paco's posts fascinate me for some inexplicable reason.
paco

Post by paco »

I am illiterate.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

I am blind,,,,,,too!
I am illiterate
paco