What is the consciousness of a woman really like?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
David Quinn

Re: What is the consciousness of a woman really like?

Post by David Quinn »

Jeannie wrote: I cannot comprehend why Dan gives me a serve for saying LOL when David, for example can say an 8 year old girl was flirting with him cos she was sitting on his lap playing with his beard. Just one example of how you lot twist things around to "fault" the "woman" when it seems to me, men should be sooo much more aware. Well, seems to me, they are NOT!

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to here. All I can think of is the following (recorded in Genius News: Sex and the Sage):
Philip Wild: Men readily notice the natural sexuality of young girls, which emerges before their boobs do. We just look away and pretend nothing happened.

David Quinn: I dare say that most of the "natural sexuality" you see in young girls is simply a projection on your part. It's true that young girls are often vibrant and coy, but that doesn't mean they are being flirtatious and sexy.

About a week ago, for example, I was in the company of a six-year-old girl. On the surface, she seemed a very flirtatious young thing. She was very outgoing and friendly, and quite touchy in her mannerisms. She was constantly trying to hold hands with me and stroke my beard, and was generally treating me as though I was some sort of male god. From all appearances, she seemed positively charged with sexual energy.

And yet it was easy to see that she wasn't really charged with sexual energy at all, or anything like that. What was really happening was that she was exploring her identity as a female being, and using my "maleness" as a means of doing this. You could tell that she had already discoved the tremendous power that her feminine charms have over men and was happily using them upon me. No doubt she has her dad wrapped tight around her little finger.
The trouble is, here I was doing the opposite of what you were saying of me, affirming that the girl wasn't really been flirtatious at all. I was actually highlighting the girl's innocence against the malevolent judgments of a pedophile.

Perhaps you are referring to some other incident that I can't recall at the moment?

-
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

I wonder if Marsha Faizi came from Irish stock. Tough, bosomy, outspoken, independent, burr-tongued women like Jeannie, Marsha, Sher.... Dan, what is it about you that attracts these types?

Jeannie wrote:Kelly.............you DO NOT know Dan
Well, I'm prepared to admit that. But, even if I did know him very well, that would NOT earn me any rights to say what kind of person he must be. What I would like someone to be is my own affair. I can try to influence people, but surely I have no right to demand.

You believe otherwise: if you know someone very well, or they are your close relation, then you can "advocate they should see it YOUR way", right?
I am not interested in having a genius bro as they seem to be arrogant, heartless, judgemental, projecting what THEY reject (eg. ties and suits...because they reject it, every other bastard should too) Well, some people don't see it that way. Who are you to advocate they should see it YOUR way? It smacks of talking to Religious people, YOUR way is the ONLY way as far as YOU are concerned.
Okay, we understand that you don't want arrogant, heartless, judgmental types who believe that everyone must reject what they reject. But hang on a moment. Aren't you demanding that Dan reject what you reject, in a rather arrogant, heartless, judgmental way? What right do you have to impose your values on him, to the point of saying he can't be who he wishes to be? Just making a suggestion.......

Atum

Post by Atum »

Female is intelligence. Male is will-power.

If the female intellect gets no where, it isn't due to lack of sharpness, but lack of anything behind it. It's like a ship without sails.

Imagine the yin-yang. Male genius is the black dot in the white, the transplant of pure manliness in femininity. This explains the feminine aura all past geniuses have projected, and their narcicism.
Jeannie

Post by Jeannie »

So, budding geniuses...you have NEVER fantasised about something? Like...being able to jump off a cliff and fly? You wouldn't do it in real life, would you?

Yes, it is EXACTLY the same as being fucking raped in real life! Not!

Dan...the mere notion you could accept an 8 year old flirting like she would fukkin know what it means...well.......

Kelly...after seeing your youtubes...I can only say I am sorry you were not born male...as I am sure you are....

Yes, men and women are biologically different. Wow! No wonder you aspire to be a genius!

If a man cries tears of joy when his wife has his baby...is that "woman"?

I love your editing of human achievements, based on men. I suppose you would not entertain the fact that women were frowned upon to educate themselves...or seen as inferior, much like many backward tribal niches today...

Then you sprout the alleged "non-action" of women, not taking risks et etc

I thought budding geniuses were ONLY meant to think...so why admire people who "do" things at all?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jeannie wrote:So, budding geniuses...you have NEVER fantasised about something? Like...being able to jump off a cliff and fly? You wouldn't do it in real life, would you?
What the hell does any of that mean?
Yes, it is EXACTLY the same as being fucking raped in real life! Not!
Ditto - what the hell does this even mean?
Dan...the mere notion you could accept an 8 year old flirting like she would fukkin know what it means...well.......
Please, I didn't say any such thing. Of course an 8 year old, of either sex, has no conscious knowledge of sexualised flirting as we understand it as adults (other than in exceedingly rare, aberrant cases). As I said: the art of feminine wiles starts pretty early. This is simply a fact. Have you never observed 8 year olds interacting with each other? Flirtation happens. It's not sexualised, but it contains the psychological elements that will still be in play when the behaviour does become sexualised later on. And flirtation need not indicate sexual interest or sexuality at all. Children express an undeveloped form of what we understand to be a romantic form of flirtation, where they engage in, practice and develop the art of interacting with and manipulating the opposite sex. Do you not remember being 8? What do you think my carrying Sandra Moynihans's books home from school was, other than this very sort of behaviour?

Take the implication you made in your reply, and quietly shove it.
Yes, men and women are biologically different. Wow! No wonder you aspire to be a genius!
That was a complete waste of pixels.
You should be able to answer your own question given you claim to understand "Woman". The answer is no, it's not really about Woman, it's about simple egotism.
I love your editing of human achievements, based on men. I suppose you would not entertain the fact that women were frowned upon to educate themselves...or seen as inferior, much like many backward tribal niches today...
Both men and women have been educated along gender based social-role lines. What we consider to be a standard education today has never been available to most men either. Access to education has always been more about class than gender. But, whatever, it's easier to spout simplistic feminist scripts than do some actual research into the issue. All we've really seen in the last 100 years or so is the dissolving of much of our notion of such gender based social roles. This is, to me, a good thing as I think it wrong for any person to feel they have to be or do anything based on their gender.
I thought budding geniuses were ONLY meant to think...so why admire people who "do" things at all?
It depends what they do. If what they do isn't a product of thought, then it is, by definition, thoughtless. Admire that all you want. It is, as always, your prerogative.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Dan Rowden wrote:Jeannie: So, budding geniuses...you have NEVER fantasised about something? Like...being able to jump off a cliff and fly? You wouldn't do it in real life, would you?

Dan: What the hell does any of that mean?

Jeannie: Yes, it is EXACTLY the same as being fucking raped in real life! Not!

Dan: Ditto - what the hell does this even mean?

Jeannie: Dan...the mere notion you could accept an 8 year old flirting like she would fukkin know what it means...well.......

Dan: Please, I didn't say any such thing. Of course an 8 year old, of either sex, has no conscious knowledge of sexualised flirting as we understand it as adults (other than in exceedingly rare, aberrant cases). As I said: the art of feminine wiles starts pretty early. This is simply a fact. Have you never observed 8 year olds interacting with each other? Flirtation happens. It's not sexualised, but it contains the psychological elements that will still be in play when the behaviour does become sexualised later on. And flirtation need not indicate sexual interest or sexuality at all. Children express an undeveloped form of what we understand to be a romantic form of flirtation, where they engage in, practice and develop the art of interacting with and manipulating the opposite sex. Do you not remember being 8? What do you think my carrying Sandra Moynihans's books home from school was, other than this very sort of behaviour?

Take the implication you made in your reply, and quietly shove it.
I think Jeannie's point is based on her belief that the view of genius offered on the Genius Forum is "intellectual wanking". I.e. intellectualising, no action, living in a dream world. And, thus, anyone who "thinks" is just a fantasising Peter Pan. The reason why she appears to be presenting this view is to belittle all the views of rape presented here, as equally dreamy and unrealistic. Obviously, anyone who intellectualises about rape has no consciousness of what rape is about........ ;-)

It's just another attempt to denigrate reasoning, and bolster up a love of emotionalism.

Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Jeannie wrote:Kelly...after seeing your youtubes...I can only say I am sorry you were not born male...as I am sure you are....
I've never held the view of absolute male and female, except as abstractions.

I had to start the video with baby steps, e.g. simple biological differences. People tend to baulk at psychological differences if they don't recognise sexual dimorphism actually exists. That's how brainwashed by feminism, people are these days.

Yes. By "woman", I mean the desire to submit to a miscellany of powerful emotions in order to push reasoning aside, to whatever degree, and float in a kind of transcendant, otherworldly mood - even an agitated, excited, vitriolic mood is something "otherworldly" and exciting for women. For women, that happens to be the normal state, so it is much stronger and more characteristic of women. In men, the quality of woman is different: it's more ideational, more substantial, more formed. For instance, the baby is not a baby. It's not his baby, nor his wife's baby, or their baby, nor having his genes passed on that moves him so powerfully, but what the baby represents. He is moved powerfully by his own imagination of what the baby means to him. He would only cry like that if he were submitting gratefully and half-fearfully of something more powerful than himself: something he wanted to submit to. And the thing he is so grateful to submit to is this: the baby is a symbol of a lost purity and hope, of having the chance to redeem himself vicariously, and teach his reincarnation to avoid the mistakes he made. The baby is a kind of forgiveness, where he is permitted (by society, time, history, his own memory, etc.) to pay back debts and cancel out past regrets. His joy is basically egotistical: he has power over the child, to model it completely on his own values, thus proving his view again more strongly to "the others".

Then you sprout the alleged "non-action" of women, not taking risks et etc
The problem is, Jeannie, that women are given more opportunities than men in many fields of education and employment these days. But the same issues of avoiding risks (jumping into lonely, dangerous territory with the highly likelihood of social rejection present), have not changed. Women take so much for granted.

Does the scientist pretend to be a sample?

Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Kelly Jones,

Regarding the previous posting in this thread, which you wrote:

Though I recognize that my commentary about your posting will not challenge your presentation, as it does not address content,

and thus does not spur you to dig for an even greater clarity that could benefit the content of the presentation,

and,

from what little I know of the philosophy of this forum, thus strays from the guideline of dropping ego concerns to hone a message’s content,

I must say, well done.

Your calming intelligence shines right through the medium.
Jeannie

Post by Jeannie »

Dan? The woman is the "bad guy" in the intellectual rape? This prick was married with kids and you think any "woman" influence can excuse a fukkin rapist?

Fuck me...I have suffered a few "intellectual" mind game players but I never thought to rape them. What gives men the passage to do this?
Jeannie

Post by Jeannie »

Dan...yes, listening to Kelly's sermon on the physical differences was also a waste of my time..I love how she accuses women of being obsessed with having babies, then preaches how the world is going to end up, if rational thinking etc is not in place (or words to that effect) If women didn't have babies, she would not even be speaking FFS!

I don't equate "intellectual" rape with physical rape as I have also suffered at the hands of rejection...blah blah

But, I never think of raping somebody...gee....should I "up" my humiliation so I am justified to rape???

Dan.............yeah, female wiles start early.........men "molesting" young girls has NO age limit...like our precious "friend" at Cribby!

I was seeking attention cos our parents were not capable of it. You wanna blame my WILES for it? Good grief! You are so prolific at telling people how you think everyone should be...

I love Kelly's "Importance of Misogyny" Of course, she bastardises the word to suit herself...well...we can all do that
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jeannie wrote:Dan? The woman is the "bad guy" in the intellectual rape? This prick was married with kids and you think any "woman" influence can excuse a fukkin rapist?
You know, I'm kind of concerned that you're losing your mind at the moment. Where the hell did that come from? Kelly outlined two forms of rape - one physical and sexual, the other intellectual etc. When and where did I suggest any form of "excuse" for the guy? Fact is, the woman is the "bad guy" in the intellectual rape scenario Kelly proposed. The guy is most certainly the bad guy in the other. How the hell do you get from that to any form of mitigation for any guy who commits rape? I think Kelly's point flew straight over your head and flew South for the autumn. It didn't have anything to do with finding excuses or reasons for mitigation of that guy's - or any guy's - actions.
Fuck me...I have suffered a few "intellectual" mind game players but I never thought to rape them. What gives men the passage to do this?
What? What in heaven's name are you even talking about? Nothing gives men any passage to rape at any time. Like I said, Kelly's point went missing in your scramble for yet more reason to feel indignance. Yawn.
Jeannie

Post by Jeannie »

Gee, Dan....if someone physically rapes another...it is THEIR responsibility.........

I am going by David's scenario of a man being humiliated by the rejection of a woman.

I fail to understand your angst at female "intellectual" rape when "man" is SUPPOSEDLY, or in your dreams, supposed to be beyond that.;
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jeannie wrote:Gee, Dan....if someone physically rapes another...it is THEIR responsibility.........
I can't tell whom you're imposing responsibility upon here - the victim or the offender, but I'll assume the offender --- If someone attempts to psychologically/intellectually rape another it's also their [the offender's] responsibility. The difference is that in this case the potential victim has some capacity to not be a victim.
I am going by David's scenario of a man being humiliated by the rejection of a woman.
Humiliation is a motive in some rapes; no doubt of that. That is not an excuse of any kind. The humiliation is ultimately the guy's responsibility because it's a manifestation of his attachments and psyche.
I fail to understand your angst at female "intellectual" rape when "man" is SUPPOSEDLY, or in your dreams, supposed to be beyond that.;
I don't have any angst. And yes, indeed, men should be beyond it. And you know why they aren't? YOU! You, in fact, are part of the reason they are not because you advocate everything that keeps them in the realm where they are not and oppose everything that could cause them to potentially be beyond it. You want to promote the emotions, the ego and all that goes with it. Fine, then live with the consequences of it.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Oh, and if you post anything private again I'll ban you instantly. The inability of any person to not always live up to his stated ideal does not constitute an argument against it or indicate in any way the falsity of that ideal. It just makes them a failure. I'm acutely aware of my status as such. Thanks.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

It may be helpful to reiterate, again, that the "misogynist" views espoused by myself, Dan, et al. aren't about degrading women. I am not saying that women are the "enemies" who are conspiring deliberately to destroy human consciousness, rationality and the potential for wisdom. I am not saying that they are the conscious conspirators of everything evil. That's not the point.

What I do mean by misogyny is recognising the natural inclination of women to certain less conscious mindstates. The core element of all these mindstates is the enjoyment of souped-up emotional states, full of drama and over-exaggerated feelings, which - and this is the most important part - lacks the crystal-clear and solid nature of rational thought. That is basically what it all boils down to. The result of recognising how much women are drawn irresistably to these grossly overblown emotions, and inevitably to the lack of clear substantial thinking, is a magical transformation of both sexes. It's an education: since both can knowingly push themselves away from engaging in similar states. See how benevolent are the aims of misogyny?

So why do people make so much fuss about wise misogyny? Because when one admits that one loves "yummy emotional goo", one suddenly feels the stickiness of that goo, and its sour aftertaste. One suddenly doesn't feel so safe and firmly united, psychologically. Thought has entered the picture......

Unidian

Post by Unidian »

The consciousness of a woman is just like that of a man, except when it comes to sex and money. Of the former, she wants less and of the latter, more.

Otherwise, identical in all but the details.
I live in a tub.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

A feminine minded person has no idea what any other kind of consciousness is like. Those who have edged away from such a mind would also really struggle, if they're still deeply attached to aspects of that mind, to identify accurately what it is like. For instance, a feminine man who is deeply attached to his female partner, will be unwilling to admit any such differences, though he may do so privately - e.g. in deep space on the other side of Mars.