The Nature of Woman

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mensa-maniac

The Nature of Woman

Post by mensa-maniac »

The Nature of Woman

Most women want things bigger than themselves, such as a diamond, it is bigger than a woman in it's value. She measures the value of material things and values it for it's expensiveness over the value of Love.

Women aim to get what they want out of life and people, through any means she can. She will lower her life status and embarrass herself through intelligent conniving manipulations to get what she wants.

A woman will watch harm come to her baby if she is to intimidated to stand up for herself or her child. Most women will risk themselves to protect their children.

Women try hard to please men in any way she thinks will make him happy which may differ from what really makes him happy. She becomes indignant because he didn't acknowledge what she has tried to do for him, in the way she would like to be recognized for her attempts.

In business statistics show women are leading in competitiveness along side of men. The intelligent married business woman is most often successful in raising her family.

Most women have a false confident in themselves because they know they have a gold mine between their legs and they control men with it, because men want and need what women have and vise versa. However, the acknowledged women with educational credentials is the naturally confident woman.

Women will never possess the abilities of man, she will only become less feminine as she ages. And some men secretly wish they were women, while most tolerate their busy wagging tongues and many times must escape the noise.
IJesusChrist

Re: The Nature of Woman

Post by IJesusChrist »

Are you a woman?

Stop talking for them.
To think or not to think.
Jeannie

Post by Jeannie »

You know what? The more you "guys" bang on about "Woman" or 'women" does you no favours in portraying enlightenment. It is just a battle of the sexes.

Does enlightenment, inter alia come from "bagging" out the opposite sex?

So, you and many in here have issues with "Woman" and "women". Don't deny it, please!

Why do you even mention women when this forum states that women have no hope of being enlightened and even the dumbest man has more hope?

Apparently watching football on TV is a "step" to enlightenment. That is fukkin hilarious..........
Blair

Post by Blair »

Mensa maniac is a woman you splooging twat.

A = A
Jeannie

Post by Jeannie »

prince wrote:Mensa maniac is a woman you splooging twat.

A = A

Are you talking to me?

I don't give a rats freakin arse if it is male or female...it is still full of shit!
Jeannie

Post by Jeannie »

prince wrote:Mensa maniac is a woman you splooging twat.

A = A
Just for the record...I have NEVER seen why A=A needs to be debated as it seems perfectly logical to me .
Blair

Post by Blair »

If it seems logical, you don't get it at all.

Take off those anthropomorphic fucking lens.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

In business statistics show women are leading in competitiveness along side of men. The intelligent married business woman is most often successful in raising her family.
God damnit I hope you don't believe this. This is true because you BELIEVE IT. IT's PSYCHOLOGY. It's not MONEY. FDFUVGBckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I am a child when discussions come to money, my rage is unmeasurable.

Society can duck a sick for spreading this.

The WOMAN is responsible for rasing a family, not the SUCCESFUL BUSINESS WOMAN.

The HAPPY WOMAN. NOT THE RICH. IF YOU NEED MONEY TO BE HAPPY, I HATE YOU. YOU ARE WEAK, EASILY MANIPULATED, AND EMPTY. WAKE UP.

As you can tell I have a strong detest for money. I will gladly accept it, and I will gladly give it away. It is a crutch to the psychology of all persons. It's a rot when it is important. It's the flow of your mind when you care. Money is not life, is not happiness, is not important, wake the fudge up.
To think or not to think.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

IJesusChrist wrote:Are you a woman?

Stop talking for them.
I'm not going to write "I" before the name Jesus Christ, I will simply address you as Jesus Christ, because I am not Jesus Christ!

And yes, I am a woman and I'm not talking for any woman accept for myself.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-mensa-maniac-
The Nature of Woman .. Most women want things bigger than themselves, such as a diamond, it is bigger than a woman in it's value. She measures the value of material things and values it for it's expensiveness over the value of Love.

-tomas-
Well sure, when the loser-of-a-husband/boyfriend splits because he is a junkie, alcoholic, wife-beater, all-around-deadbeat (name that complaint) who promised a starlit moon... Diamonds are always a woman's best friend. Just cruise down to the nearby jeweler, pawnshop whathave you and pay the bills that the deadbeat skipped out on.

-Mensa-
Women aim to get what they want out of life and people, through any means she can. She will lower her life status and embarrass herself through intelligent conniving manipulations to get what she wants.

-tomas-
Don't we all before enlightenment (Aha!) hits .. ?

-Mensa-
A woman will watch harm come to her baby if she is too intimidated to stand up for herself or her child.

-tomas-
Yeah, baby, I'll stand right behind you. Booty Call!

-Mensa-
Most women will risk themselves to protect their children.

-tomas-
Too little = too late ;-(

-Mensa-
Women try hard to please men in any way she thinks will make him happy which may differ from what really makes him happy.

-tomas-
Prolly because "men" are overly busy pondering The Totality. (Let them eat out of a can of Campbell's Beefy Noodle...)

-Mensa-
She becomes indignant because he didn't acknowledge what she has tried to do for him, in the way she would like to be recognized for her attempts.

-tomas-
The missionary position is overstated.

-Mensa-
In business statistics show women are leading in competitiveness along side of men.

-tomas-
Men are raised to play video games and guitar hero. That's where the real competition lies..

-Mensa-
The intelligent married business woman is most often successful in raising her family.

-tomas-
Of course she is. Men never quite learn how to wipe their ass properly after pinching a loaf. That beefy noodle leaves quite a stain on the shorts. Oh well, use the boxer-briefs once and buy another pair at Goodwill stores. New, used one-size fits all >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iESKGuXsVJE

-Mensa-
Most women have a false confidence in themselves because they know they have a gold mine between their legs and they control men with it, because men want and need what women have and vice versa.

-tomas-
Not so much control but a willingness to remain vacant through abortion. It's the hollowing-out of common courtesies.

-Mensa-
However, the acknowledged women with educational credentials is the naturally confident woman.

-tomas-
The men have better things to do .. leave 'em to their vices.

-Mensa-
Women will never possess the abilities of man, she will only become less feminine as she ages.

-tomas-
Men are becoming less and less capable and thus becoming more and
more feminized >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcGV8iDnwpQ

-Mensa-
And some men secretly wish they were women,

-tomas-
Yes, the public schools push condoms and masturbation on the boys and they willingly oblige.
It's an infection here at Genius Forums - the hand-pumpers (penis pumpers) abound!
Artificial vaginas just a fantasy away >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwvESG8pu7w

-Mensa-
while most tolerate their busy wagging tongues and many times must escape the noise.

-tomas-
Spouting wise is all the rage here >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_P1OhKUw6I

PS - Dumb and dumber - what a beautiful choice!
Don't run to your death
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Jeannie wrote:You know what? The more you "guys" bang on about "Woman" or 'women" does you no favours in portraying enlightenment. It is just a battle of the sexes.

Mensa says: Jeannie, it's not really a battle of the sexes coming from me. I know what I said as truths. I don't wish to battle with anyone, just point out truths. But, if pointing out truths causes people to become upset, I'm inclined not to write this way anymore, however, if people become angry at someone else's truths, they must relate with that truth in some way.

Mensa says: Enlightenment is truth!

Mensa says: I didn't mean to offend you Jeannie, I don't hate women at all, nor do I hate men. Why do you take offense, can you relate with the truth and it bothers you? I can prove each statement I said as truth. But, please don't make me do that.

So, you and many in here have issues with "Woman" and "women". Don't deny it, please!

Mensa says: I did have issues with one woman and that was my deceased mama. I was brainwashed as a child to side on my fathers side in arguments between him and my mother. I always sided on my fathers side because he was manipulative and intelligent. He was an abuser, and beat her when he was drunk, but not in front of the kids. I learned to think of my mother as a weak child, because of my father's treatment of her. As an adult I clearly see, it was my father who was the weak child. I no longer have issues with woman or women, I merely speak truth about us.

Why do you even mention women when this forum states that women have no hope of being enlightened and even the dumbest man has more hope?

Mensa says: Women have the power within us to run the world, men don't want women to believe this, so they keep women down by attacking their emotions.

Mensa says: When I speak of women, I speak the truth. Men are bad too, as well as women, but it seems it's always the women in the business sector that creates problems for other women, it seems men never give women a hard time when women approach men in the business field.

Apparently watching football on TV is a "step" to enlightenment. That is fukkin hilarious..........
Mensa says: Well, it could be. If a person watches football long enough to learn everything there is to know about football, then he is enlightened to football and then can teach it to others.
Tomas

Hail Mary

Post by Tomas »

Reminds me of the crappy images in my mom's bible .. only from a Christianized (paganized) version of the King James.

See the pretty pictures of how men are feminized and the women are masculinized.

We are all one, now.

PS - Nice image, too bad the broad had breast implants to make her more supple ;-)
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Steak N' Potatoes with sour cream and chive :-)

Post by Tomas »

The two times I've been to India (on political junkets), the first (for about 5-6 weeks) was to 'visit with' the lowest caste, and it escapes me what they are called. But the point was to send American taxpayer dollars to feed and clothe children under age-9. Not all the kids, mind you but if I recall approximately 2-3 million of some particular provinces. It was inexpensive back then (in 1981-82) perhaps $50 million.

The other time was somewhere in the mid 1990s, there was some bizarre crisis (as they all are), we were helicoptered into some remote area, hung out for a couple months, quite literally ate and slept as they did. I'd for no amount of money care to go to that area again. It was one of the 'four wakeup calls' that I had to find something else, other than the political arena to do with my short lifespan on this planet named Earth.

PS - In one respect the image you provided is synonymous with what I saw but the common house fly population was ridiculously stratospheric. All that rot about being vegetarian is for the birds. Grass-fed cattle running everywhere, a serious case of t-bone steak was contuinually running through my mind.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Tiger, the Buddha, and Me

Post by Tomas »

Tiger, the Buddha, and Me

Here's my favorite story about the Buddha > http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/01/ ... nd_me.html
Don't run to your death
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jeannie wrote:You know what? The more you "guys" bang on about "Woman" or 'women" does you no favours in portraying enlightenment. It is just a battle of the sexes.

There's really no such thing as "the opposite sex" when it comes to psychology.
and many in here have issues with "Woman" and "women". Don't deny it, please!
I certainly have an issue with Woman - it's the same issue I have with delusion itself. I have no issue whatever with women. What's there to have an issue about, exactly?
you even mention women when this forum states that women have no hope of being enlightened and even the dumbest man has more hope?

All this tells me is that, despite your claim, you don't understand the point behind "Woman" or of the nature of the feminine dimension of consciousness. It has nothing to do with any trivial socio-political battle of the sexes. Besides which, Donna does not speak for anyone here with such a philosophy as expressed by myself.

And no-one has ever claimed that women have "no hope" of enlightenment. They certainly don't if they remain feminine in their consciousness, but that is true for men also.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

mensa-maniac

Re: Steak N' Potatoes with sour cream and chive :-)

Post by mensa-maniac »

Tomas wrote:
The two times I've been to India (on political junkets), the first (for about 5-6 weeks) was to 'visit with' the lowest caste, and it escapes me what they are called. But the point was to send American taxpayer dollars to feed and clothe children under age-9. Not all the kids, mind you but if I recall approximately 2-3 million of some particular provinces. It was inexpensive back then (in 1981-82) perhaps $50 million.

The other time was somewhere in the mid 1990s, there was some bizarre crisis (as they all are), we were helicoptered into some remote area, hung out for a couple months, quite literally ate and slept as they did. I'd for no amount of money care to go to that area again. It was one of the 'four wakeup calls' that I had to find something else, other than the political arena to do with my short lifespan on this planet named Earth.

PS - In one respect the image you provided is synonymous with what I saw but the common house fly population was ridiculously stratospheric. All that rot about being vegetarian is for the birds. Grass-fed cattle running everywhere, a serious case of t-bone steak was contuinually running through my mind.
Mensa says: Tomas, you are so hilarious, right now I'm laughing in hysterics with your serious case of t-bone steak continually running through my mind. That struck my funny bone.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Mensa says: Awesome links, thanks for sharing.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

The human body is less valuable than a diamond or any jewel as far as that goes. The chemical components of a human being is around $1.98 or something ridiculous like that.

I realize at times I must compromise my writing, or challenge the consequences, in which I no way fear the handling of such.

I value women as much as I value men, both are equally valuable, because it takes both to produce, which makes both valuable to creation. Because without women there would be no creation, and without men there would be no creation.
Animus

Post by Animus »

mensa-maniac wrote:The Nature of Woman

Most women want things bigger than themselves, such as a diamond, it is bigger than a woman in it's value. She measures the value of material things and values it for it's expensiveness over the value of Love.
I don't think so. I think women love novelty more than diamonds. I think diamonds are novel and that gives them their value in the social sphere where woman is primarily interested. Fashion, primarily woman's domain, fluctuates between being bold and eccentric and fitting-in to the group. Women want to have stuff slightly more of what is already in style and not too much as to be valued less. In actual physical rarity it can be argued that diamonds are of almost no value at all, they can be "artificially" created by over-sized and specialized pressure cookers. The only thing of value in diamonds is the belief that there is value in diamonds and that this belief is shared by one's contemporaries. In the past diamonds were regarded as colorless and boring, while topaz and ruby were more valued. Couple this with something else that stands out like a birth month (i.e. birth stones) and you've got a great valentine's gift for a woman. Women seem to like things that make them stand out in their contemporary value-system, unique identifiers and being personally pampered.

I don't completely disagree with that, but that is the darker side of woman, the lighter side, although still dark, is that woman is preoccupied with how others perceive her as well. The conniving isn't really necessary if she wasn't afraid of being seen for what she is.
A woman will watch harm come to her baby if she is to intimidated to stand up for herself or her child. Most women will [not?] risk themselves to protect their children.
I'm assuming this is not intended to be a contradiction, if so, then I can't say I disagree with it. There are even cases of women murdering their newly born children in order to disguise the fact they've been pregnant. This is possible with women who are obese, their pregnancy can go unnoticed by others.
Women try hard to please men in any way she thinks will make him happy which may differ from what really makes him happy. She becomes indignant because he didn't acknowledge what she has tried to do for him, in the way she would like to be recognized for her attempts.
I don't think this is the case all the time. Women tend to adore men and dote on them more than fulfill what the man actually wants. Some men want adoration but others may not value it as much. When a woman buys her husband a new coat, she doesn't necessarily buy him the coat because he wants it or it is his taste, its usually for her own satisfaction. Her man is like her Ken doll, she can dress up and be taken out by. Women give men what they want when women want leverage, its all about leverage.
I don't think so. The evidence suggests that it has virtually nothing to do with how successful a woman is. It has to do with parental-monitoring and the economic ability to provide a child with adequate supervision and education. Upper strata families typically have more financially successful children because of a general attitude of the parents and the extra support such parents provide through teacher's aids, transportation and access to better schools. But whether or not the mother specifically is working probably has no effect. A non working mother can have a positive successful attitude and have the means, by relation to the working husband or inheritence, etc... to provide scholastic support.
Most women have a false confident in themselves because they know they have a gold mine between their legs and they control men with it, because men want and need what women have and vise versa. However, the acknowledged women with educational credentials is the naturally confident woman.
I wouldn't call that naturally confident. She may be confidant in her social skills, confident in her respective occupation and confident in her family, but she may very wall lack confidence in reality. She may dwell in fear over some phantom of her imagination as easily as anyone else.
Women will never possess the abilities of man, she will only become less feminine as she ages. And some men secretly wish they were women, while most tolerate their busy wagging tongues and many times must escape the noise.

Yes, some men don't possess the abilities of man. But I wouldn't say that women will never possess them. When it comes to formal biology and psychology there is a general distinction between "sex" and "gender" where sex refers to the anatomical make-up of an individual and gender refers to their subjective identity as man or woman. As far as sex is concerned there are women with X chromosomes and there are these mutants with Y chromosomes, and there is a lot of half-breeds that might occur. When it comes to whether or not anatomical woman (XX) is capable of being a "Man" (gender) we'd have to examine what anatomical features of man correlate with gender "Man" and these are essentially neuroanatomical. Whatever differences lie in the musculature and skeletal structure are not relevant to mental differences. There are notable neuroanatomical differences between woman (XX) and man (XY), but there is also remarkable plasticity available to both. Ultimately however, change of this sort would only come about through a personal need to, and the gender categories used in formal psychology are nothing at all to do with what Solway et. al. have to say about "WOMAN" or "feminine consciousness", there are parallels but are different on the whole.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

The Nature of Woman ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti
... Shakti

mensa-maniac wrote:
The human body is less valuable than a diamond or any jewel as far as that goes. The chemical components of a human being is around $1.98 or something ridiculous like that.

I realize at times I must compromise my writing, or challenge the consequences, in which I no way fear the handling of such.

I value women as much as I value men, both are equally valuable, because it takes both to produce, which makes both valuable to creation. Because without women there would be no creation, and without men there would be no creation.
Given your interest in writing as art, the characteristics of Saraswati will interest you.
http://www.webonautics.com/mythology/saraswati.html