The Nature of Man

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mensa-maniac

The Nature of Man

Post by mensa-maniac »

The Nature of Man

It is his nature to follow his thoughts once he realizes he can. Freedom from the brainwashes of societies inflicting opinions upon enslaved victims.

To build something great to show his greatness, even if it is a beautiful rose garden, or a model airplane.

To be good at what he does, he strives for the best possible outcome.

His confidence is in his ability for whatever that ability is, be it in his little head or his big head.

His strength is not in his ability to lift heavy objects, but in his ability to endure the opposite sex for longer than he can. In other words he allows his tolerance level to go overboard, until he flees momentarily instead of creating or facing chaos.

The nature of man is both good and evil, good being in lead. Evil only to satisfy the urges within him to follow his own evil thought when good is not occupying his mind.
Jeannie

Re: The Nature of Man

Post by Jeannie »

Why aren't men falling at the "enlightenment feet" if "man" possesses all those characteristics?

Every man I have shown this site to, thinks it is crappola!
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

That's because most men are 75% - at least - feminine in their psychology.

Oh, and I've already told you that Donna does not represent the philosophy espoused by the creators of this forum.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

I represent my own philosophy, and although I say silly things at times, I know myself to be sensible and intelligent.

It's an honor for me to be considered enlightened, and I Thank whoever realized this, because I knew I was something but didn't know what. Through this truth revealed to me, I now realize what I am not. I am not genius as I tried to convince everyone I was, it's because as I said, I knew something, but wasn't able to pinpoint what it was the way the educated people did.

I needed the truth, for the truth has changed me for the good and has set me free from my own foolishness.

I have a new found respect for the educated, more than I do for anyone else. And this is a real feat for me considering I loathed the educated from childhood for reasons I won't get into.

My life has been changed ultimately from learning the truth. In more ways than one, I feel I have been given life to. The life which was already mine but not acknowledged or recognized, until the truth was given.

I am an entirely better person than what I was before I learned this truth, no longer do I feel the need to bash anyone or proof myself. My father always told me I must prove myself to society, and those words of his has stayed with me until I did prove myself, and I must continue to prove myself.

Thank you to all those who believe in me and supported me, and has given me a gift so divine that I learned that there is nothing better than truth.

Donna Thompson
Last edited by mensa-maniac on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

I couldn't possibly represent anyone anyway even if I wanted to, but I don't. All you educated people have something over me, and that's your education. Something I've wanted for a lifetime. All my life I've felt like an outcast and has suffered for that, because I didn't have what you guys have--your education. I have my own education but no paper to merit me. But, now being acknowledged with logic ability, all is not lost, but gained!

My dream to get a university education has now died, but I'm ok, a little disappointed in myself for not fulfilling my dream, however, it's probably a good thing that I never did pursue it, because I surely would have been dangerous, like help run my country my way!
Jeannie

Post by Jeannie »

What percentage of your psychology, stayed up all night star gazing with me?"

I lost a close brother somewhere along the way..............
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

[quote="Jeannie"]What percentage of your psychology, stayed up all night star gazing with me?"

I lost a close brother somewhere along the way..............[/quote

Mensa says: Then you understand the feeling of death of a loved one. I lost a brother, a father, and my only son.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jeannie wrote:What percentage of your psychology, stayed up all night star gazing with me?"

I lost a close brother somewhere along the way..............
Difficult to say what percentage was at work there. That's not necessarily a highly feminine activity but as I recall we were but teenagers. Sadly, that's a long time ago now. Mind you, I still do it when I take walks at night. But there is such a thing as growing up and finding more important interests. If you don't feel the brother that grew up is more valuable now than he was then I can only suggest you're judging eveything via your own emotional needs.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

The Nature of Man

In studying man and woman I've found that upon attraction when a man is approached by a smiling lovely lady, his belief is 'she loves me' which she is only getting a feel of his person to know whether to further communicate with him.

If she is an idiot flaunt who falls all over any man, then she is an airhead, who'd settle for anything because she's only into it for sexercise.

If he is an idiot flaunt who falls for any woman then he is like her above and is only thinking with his little head vs his big empty head.

If he is an intelligent man seeking for action, then any woman will do for a one-night stand if he isn't successful at getting the one he spied up and is attracted to, for only she will win his heart if he is single, however, he won't risk a fly-by-night-affair, if his present relationship is one of balance, and security.

Phemones released by the body attracts humanity to each other. So both man and woman sees and feels beauty through appearances, and through chemical release.

If he is highly intelligent, he will not allow himself to be controlled by his physical weaknesses,
he won't be swayed or intimidated by the opposite sex. His intellect is in his wisdom to not fall prey to the pangs of lust. He is not motivated by his feelings of hormonal releases, he does not deny them, but acknowledges them as fleeting momentary pleasures that do not need sharing.

A woman can defeat him if she chose to, by earning his trust. She did not mislead him, she earned his trust to the point he's loosened his reign on himself, to share with her. He finds he's fallen in love with her, and she sees it too, but ignors it completely, because she is like him and is not into him at all, other than for friendship. For her to be an evil temptress is for her to seduce him by making the first sexual advancement in which if she did, he'd tighten the reign again. As long as he makes the first advancement then the trust is still intact, but he may turn her off, because she never expected this advancement coming from him in the first place, unless she displayed that to him in her feminine ways. For she knows if she wants him or not, and he knows too.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Dan Rowden wrote:That's because most men are 75% - at least - feminine in their psychology.

Oh, and I've already told you that Donna does not represent the philosophy espoused by the creators of this forum.
Mensa says: Don't you think I realized that piece of poison that speweth from your mouth Dan? But, it's not that I couldn't represent the members here on the forum, it's that educational terminology is what the educated is educated to, that's all that I don't have, but for the most part I understand it. Once the educated learn to put that jargon babble into clear concise meaningful wordage that even the most simplist person could understand it, then, I'll merit them with the same ability that I learned and earned! At one time I was so complex to the point where no one understood me, so I went on a venture to go from extraneous undeveloped thought to simplicity in which I succeeded in becoming a published writer. All that separates an educated babbler from a layman's babble is his complex wordage, that is considered education.

Oh, and don't for a minute think that I didn't know the quote by ah, I forget, but it goes something like this, "Those who represent themselves has a fool for a client and an ass for a lawyer" Perhaps this statement could be true if the person representing themselves was a total moron, ignorant to what she's representing herself for! I feel I could represent myself quite effectively and efficiently if I needed too. And I could represent anyone whom believed in me! I did impress the Judge on March 10, 2009.

To become a lawyer was one of my dreams. To become a private investigator was another, and to settle for Professor after my education was complete, but then one's education is never complete until one ceases to live.
Blair

Post by Blair »

mensa-maniac wrote: I did impress the Judge on March 10, 2009.
Care to elaborate on why you were before the Judge on the 10th of March, in the year of 2009? What did you have to say, where you allowed to speak freely?
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Yes, Thank you for asking, I was allowed to speak freely.

I didn't say all I should have to the Judge, and have kicked my ass since.

I was a young gramma, my granddaughter Alicia was struck by a truck 3 years ago at the age of 8 and underwent brain surgery to remove the broken skull bones which splintered inside her head. Her and I were best friends, who loved each other. However, through all of this she is still functional to a high degree but is not functioning for a normal child of 11. She is still very intelligent, but her right side of the brain has been affected, she speaks in a monotone now. She received $150,000 for her estate, thats peanuts to what she should have received. She should have received 5 million. But, the ministry applied for custody of the childs estate and they got it.

After two years of suffering and torment after the ministry came to my daughters home and took her child Alicia away from her, the Judge on March 10th, 2009 informed us the reason why the ministry took Alicia. The Judge said to me, "The reason the ministry took Alicia Donna, is because she is a special needs child" I retorted back with "If this is true your honour, than why did the ministry publicly humiliate and embarrass our family by involving the police, the hospital, and the school, invading on our rights and privacy.

The Judge had no comment, and this was the first time it was told to our family as to why they took our child from us.

At first I accused these thieves of this nonesense as being a conspiracy against our quiet good family. I wrote numerous of letters to ? and realized later he was the southern regional district manager for the ministry, so I was feeding them what I should have been feeding a lawyer.

At one point I said to the Judge, "Your honour we didn't lose our child to the ministry, we lost her to the accident first."

Upon ending I said to the Judge, here is a shakepeare quote the court may recognize "Your honour we have been more sinned against than sinned"

The Judge was impressed and thanked me for coming in and mentioned that I did very well in the courtroom. Little did he know it was our first time in a court of law. The ministry inflicted the police and courts upon us.
Atum

Post by Atum »

This thread is weird.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Donna reminds me of a character from one of the episodes of "The Fugitive" (from the sixties). I think it's called "Over the Hill" or something like that.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

"The other side of the mountain", season 1, episode 3, the Cassie Bolan character. It's uncanny.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

I've heard of The Fugitive however never watched it. I seldom ever watch TV. Unless, it is something scientific or the Discovery channel. I do like Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. I can't sit-down for very long--to hyper. My favorite series were Star Trek The Next Generation.

I'm not over-the-hill yet, gosh I still have my menstrual cycle, my female gynocologist said that most women are finished their periods by 48 and I'm into my early 50's. The Doc tells me when a woman's cycle is finished kaput that's it, she's old! She's dried up like a prune. It happens to men too. What is old anyway, we know what old looks like but what 'old' does or doesn't do depends on the age of the old. I'm not old yet, old is a frame of mind, I still cycle around on my bike daily, walk daily, and play Scrabble every third night.

According to Dr. Donohue he says 76 isn't considered old this day and age. People are living longer healthier lives, so to compare myself from early 50's makes me a lot younger than 76 now doesn't it. And a 76 year old is a lot younger than an 89 year old.

Why do so many young people think people my age are old? Older yes, but not old! To get old must be horrible if you're to old to do anything anymore. Once I'm 70 I won't give a darn anymore about how I look, so it will be expected that I'm all wrinkly at that age, so then going to the beach will be easy for me. Right now I still have my hormones which keep my appearance good, but once they decline, wrinkles rear their ugliness. But, that's life and no one is exempt from aging!

As we age we become mature, and wiser, wiser than you were ever smart!

How do I put a photo of me on the forum?
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

The episode was called "On the other side of the mountain", not "Over the hill". It wasn't a swipe at your age. In any case, Cassie Bolan's character is in her late teens. So what you have in common has nothing to do with age.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Mensa-maniac, what is your IQ? Surely it must be above average, or you wouldn't be a mensa maniac!
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

The Nature of Man

Speaking from the masculine side of me, my preference for humanity is with the male population. I like men as men more than I like women as woman. But, this could be coming from a personal preference stemming from childhood environment, perhaps, I was brainwashed by the male dominance, however, studies show me that I speak with accuracies.

I would back a woman up if I knew she was telling the truth, but if she's a liar, I'll ignor her.

Men are not deliberately mean to women unless necessary. It is through divine nature and balance that men love women and get along with them rather than oppose them. For a man to be reclusive is not to say he can't love, it's just to say he's got far more important things occupying his mind than to dally with that nonsense. It's not to say he never will dally in love, it's to say he'll not likely ever make the effort.

Anything I say is about someone I see in my mind, who is either an acquaintance, a friend, a mother, a father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, niece, nephew, someone I know through visions etc. etc. I know things intuitively!

Men are to proud to admit women could run this world regardless if they oppose this truth or not. Men and women are equally talented in their own right.

To Be Continued ...
Last edited by mensa-maniac on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Kelly Jones wrote:The episode was called "On the other side of the mountain", not "Over the hill". It wasn't a swipe at your age. In any case, Cassie Bolan's character is in her late teens. So what you have in common has nothing to do with age.
Mensa say: Now, you've got me wondering Kelly, I must check this character out and see if my character relates with her. This'll be interesting! I'll let you know how accurate you are.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

jupiviv wrote:Mensa-maniac, what is your IQ? Surely it must be above average, or you wouldn't be a mensa maniac!
Mensa says: My I.Q is above average at 122, but this was done 10 years ago online. I didn't know then what I do know now. It was done by professionals who claimed PHD's.

I did score 100% on the spacial test, it's easy for me to judge space accurately. To see if something would fit in the space or not.

Today I might score 130 if tested.