Awareness...Existence...Humanity...God

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Awareness:

Imagine yourself as an invisible entity, no brain, no face, no body, you are not human, but pure invisible awareness of thought. An energy so intelligent it has ability to manifest itself into human form which in itself is aware of itself.

Existence:

Aware of existence is you. Imagine yourself as the invisible entity with ability to produce yourself into a human form of your preference. In the beginning when awareness was coming to light and manifested itself into human form which multiplied this way until they realized they could relate sexually and produce offspring, conscious was forgotten, but, subconsciousness remained.

Humanity:

Humanity as a whole are comprised up of a chemical concoction, flesh, soul, will to live, blood, guts, oxygen, intelligence, ability, etc. and a unique level of awareness. Humans, created from divine intelligence of ourselves. An 'Awareness' that humanity hasn't discovered it's full capacity

God: Ourselves derived from ourselves from invisible high level of energy existence, realized it could produce itself to human form.

Mensa-maniac's ideas!

No proof, pure speculation!
Is.

Re: Awareness...Existence...Humanity...God

Post by Is. »

Awareness:

A word.

Existence:

A word.

Humanity:

A word.

God:

A word.

Is' ideas!
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

mensa-maniac wrote:Awareness...Existence...Humanity...God

Awareness:

Imagine yourself as an invisible entity, no brain, no face, no body, you are not human, but pure invisible awareness of thought. An energy so intelligent it has ability to manifest itself into human form which in itself is aware of itself.

Mensa-maniac's ideas!

Yeah, kinda agree with you that when falling asleep at night. Hoping that the midnight rambler won't show up.
So this is why no longer consume food after 8PM?

Secondly, when waking up in the morning, kinda lay there for a few secs and wonder if this happened before..?

Manifest Destiny - what a beautiful choice!
Last edited by Tomas on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Awareness:

Existence:

Aware of existence is you. Imagine yourself as the invisible entity with ability to produce yourself into a human form of your preference. In the beginning when awareness was coming to light and manifested itself into human form which multiplied this way until they realized they could relate sexually and produce offspring, conscious was forgotten, but, subconsciousness remained.

Humanity:

Humanity as a whole are comprised up of a chemical concoction, flesh, soul, will to live, blood, guts, oxygen, intelligence, ability, etc. and a unique level of awareness. Humans, created from divine intelligence of ourselves. An 'Awareness' that humanity hasn't discovered it's full capacity

God: Ourselves derived from ourselves from invisible high level of energy existence, realized it could produce itself to human form.

Mensa-maniac's ideas!

It's the same as one of my ideas, apart from I don't use the word God in mine, because I don't like that word.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Pincho Paxton wrote:It's the same as one of my ideas, apart from I don't use the word God in mine, because I don't like that word.
Send me all your American money, especially the larger paper currencies that have "In God We Trust" on them.

PS - Nothing larger than $1,000 notes, though. Reporting requirements are such a burden these days.
I don't care that you are from Britain, ask your neighbors too! Canadian currency works for me, too ;-)
Give your Pesos to Prince Charles, he is in need of a hairpiece.
Wrap it all up in the very best Sterling.
Keep the stinkin' Euro, you traitor!
Don't run to your death
Animus

Post by Animus »

The Emperor's New Clothes?
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

To acknowledge humanity before humanity became humanity, is to say we were pure invisible energy to the highest consciousness state. We conversed with one another through the transferring of thought from one consciousness to another. Our head energy consciousness created our consciousnesses from it's own consciousness, then decided we needed to take on form. The head energy consciousness being the ultimate energy of all the universe, transformed itself into a male form and then a female form.

The head energy consciousnes, then encouraged the rest of us invisible consciousnesses to form ourselves into humanity, so we followed our masters advice and created humanity. We started popping up all over the place. We were mesmerised by our human form.

We soon discovered we possessed sexuality and were attracted to one another, this was all new and different to us. Before, we were nothing more than pure energy consciousness, now we are all that, but in a human form, who could now produce offspring through a human body.

We were so primitive in the beginning, like a new born infant with a consciousness. We knew nothing, after all we are new to this human thing. What we basically did was transformed ourselves from the highest state of consciousness to a lesser state of consciousness and simply added form, then forgot ourselves in that high consciousness state once we realized we could multiply through human means.
Animus

Post by Animus »

Nah, I've seen this outfit before.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

To acknowledge humanity before humanity became humanity, is to say we were pure invisible energy to the highest consciousness state. We conversed with one another through the transferring of thought from one consciousness to another. Our head energy consciousness created our consciousnesses from it's own consciousness, then decided we needed to take on form. The head energy consciousness being the ultimate energy of all the universe, transformed itself into a male form and then a female form.

The head energy consciousnes, then encouraged the rest of us invisible consciousnesses to form ourselves into humanity, so we followed our masters advice and created humanity. We started popping up all over the place. We were mesmerised by our human form.

We soon discovered we possessed sexuality and were attracted to one another, this was all new and different to us. Before, we were nothing more than pure energy consciousness, now we are all that, but in a human form, who could now produce offspring through a human body.

We were so primitive in the beginning, like a new born infant with a consciousness. We knew nothing, after all we are new to this human thing. What we basically did was transformed ourselves from the highest state of consciousness to a lesser state of consciousness and simply added form, then forgot ourselves in that high consciousness state once we realized we could multiply through human means.
Probably. We dismiss intelligence at lower levels than our own. We stamp on ants, and imagining intelligence down to an electron seems unbelievable to us. Yet we ourselves use the electron to think. Electrons do a lot of fairly clever things, and to write a computer simulation for them would include some AI.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Tell me more Pincho, I'm fascinated by electrons, atoms, protons, nucleus, the chemistry of things. Someone, maybe you, mentioned that one proton = one intelligence. I find this absolutely exciting, I need to know more truths.

Thanks
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

mensa-maniac wrote:Tell me more Pincho, I'm fascinated by electrons, atoms, protons, nucleus, the chemistry of things. Someone, maybe you, mentioned that one proton = one intelligence. I find this absolutely exciting, I need to know more truths.

Thanks
It's like 1 particle of H2o isn't wet, yet more make water. A combination of many things add up to a new thing. DNA is a combination of many particles each doing 1 thing. Yet altogether they build a biological life form. 1 jigsaw piece isn't a picture of anything. yet we are 1 big jigsaw, lots of H2o, and a bunch of particles which on their own still produce some sort of result. But just a basic result. We are a complete hive of results.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

You sound so much like my good friend Randy who has a great scientific mind, who is scholarly but didn't receive much of an institution education. He is autodidact--self-taught, a brilliant person who seems to have the answers to everything. You and him sound similar, he asks me if I know why water is wet. Of course I have no clue why water is wet, then he proceeds to tell me, and my ears are open, but my understanding is not always so open. The way you and him talk I'd swear you were brothers.

BTW, thanks for the mini lesson, I'm open to learning truths.
Blair

Post by Blair »

mensa-maniac wrote: God: Ourselves derived from ourselves from invisible high level of energy existence, realized it could produce itself to human form.
God made humans at 1% of its own capabilty. The essence is there, thus humans have God's characteristics, but in a tiny form.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

prince,

Where do you get your information, about God?

Thanks.
Blair

Post by Blair »

From God.

And no, I can't tell you how to contact him.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Prince,

This is a forum for thinkers. If you're not even going to attempt to think then take your dumb ass some where else.
Blair

Post by Blair »

yes it is a forum for thinkers.

Thinkers is an awkward stage, like adolescence.

When and if you truly grow up, God will become apparent. Meanwhile munch on your little broil of delusion.
Is.

Post by Is. »

prince wrote:God made humans at 1% of its own capabilty. The essence is there, thus humans have God's characteristics, but in a tiny form.
Oh, I always thought it was 2%. Thanks for pointing that out.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

prince wrote:
mensa-maniac wrote: God: Ourselves derived from ourselves from invisible high level of energy existence, realized it could produce itself to human form.
God made humans at 1% of its own capabilty. The essence is there, thus humans have God's characteristics, but in a tiny form.
God made 1 billion other creatures too, how low do percentages go. An Amoeba would be 0.000000000000000001%. Which is a strange percent.