What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Tomas » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:05 am

cousinbasil wrote:
Cut out the fluff, dude.
Your mother wears army boots.
Dogs return to their vomit.
Well, you sure seem to keep coming back to the same spot.
This was/is in reference to Alex, not you.
Don't run to your death

User avatar
Alex T. Jacob
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:04 am

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Alex T. Jacob » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:13 am

Dude's got my back. And while looking for a song to illustrate that idea I found this. It is not bad, really. Who's Got My Back.
  • Who's got my back now?
    When all we have left is deceptive
    So disconnected
    So what is the truth now?
I can't go on. I'll go on.

User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: The Blowhard Alex

Post by Tomas » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 am

Alexis Jacobi wrote:Have you considered an examination of the undercurrent of your anger, Tomas?
That's a post of yours from July 2, 2011. One of your many troll accounts, that is.

In the 'baby goes home' thread, Nick Treklis comments on Brokenhead's anger issues. Has Brokeback done anything to resolve his underlying rages?

Fast forward to Uncle Dote's thread when Cousinbasil is nabbed repeating what Brokenhead related on being 'manager of oriental Asian in New York City' did you see how Cousinbasil reacted. A few posted exchanges of shit fuck this blah bla... anger issues?

Little story: I could apply a growing-up farm story relating to trapping nuisance animals .. but since the two of you (er, the seven of you two) are born and raised city slickers I'll go that route as the neither of you have any real world experiences related to (by-choice) country living.

When one lives in a U.S. city, there are so-called nuisance pests such as squirrels burying salted peanuts placed out by ignorant neighbors. Squirrel(s) first eat their fill, then observe there are few extras. Hmmm, I'll bury a couple for later in case the good samaritan doesn't place any out tomorrow morning... the dip squint takes a peanut and scurries over to another property and looks for a proper spot to bury the excess feed. This squirrel selects a flower bed and digs a hole next to the root system. The squirrel doesn't "understand" the human neighbor concern that the salted nut will kill the flower via salt introduction.

The friendly neighbor has a couple few options other than sitting on the back step with a shotgun or a pellet gun. Aha, I'll go to the animal control warden and see if they have any squirrel traps available. The trap is set with some peanut butter and with an unsalted peanut set atop the glob. Some doofus (unsuspecting?) squirrel looking for a free snack placed by another squirrel is caught by the aroma and draws closer by the smell and sight of a unsalted peanut (so much more real), inside the baited trap.

Well, you know what happens next. The squirrel eats the bait, turns around and observes there's no way out. It fidgets, looks for a way out of its predicament. Another squirrel may come along and even creep up to the wayward other. Maybe a cousin, an uncle or another fellow traveler. Squirrel's at times will work together and troll the neighbors yards for the unsuspecting nut.

When the hunter comes out and draws closer to the caged animal the squirrel raises a serious hissy fit on being found out.

Well, you know the rest of the story. Cousinbasil/Brokenhead goes into some serious fuck you, you shit, type of posts. The other troll(s) launches a "troll defense"

They'll (both) even send a PM to me yesterday morning. Ignorant fools.

Even when found out, they still squeal for more unsuspecting nuts.

More later...
Don't run to your death

Bobo
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Bobo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:08 am

Tomas wrote:
Bobo wrote:I see that Tomas stopped posting after a cousinbasil's critique. But it is not like this is a popularity contest. Isn't it, Tomas?
Geez, Bobo. I barely have time to run an errand for an old buddy, brush these set of teeth .. some six months have passed by. Pace yourself!

Are you referring to Brokenhead? Uncle Basil is kinda like Barack Obama's long form birth certificate. In the small business that I run, I hire help as I need. People apply and I run a background check. It's no different here. Some new member starts talking and if some familiarities show up I use the Genius search engine and type in a few words. On Cousinbasil, some ouch words showed, so then ran Brokenhead through the Genius meat grinder and similarities began cropping up. So one puts a few feelers on Cousinbasil and his old self Brokenhead shines through. The dude Cousinbasil denies (like Peter in the Bible) knowing - or better put as - admitting Authorship of Brokenhead. So one turns the screws a bit more and press ever more, the denials .. as of now, here they set for all to see.

Saturday the 14th, one week ago, Cousinbasil over on Worldly Forums, a thread titled presently: 'Harry Reid's Mob Connections' Cousinbasil says that I haven't brought up any Brokie/Basil comparisons the past couple weeks .. so he steps into Uncle Dote's thread that he'd been a store manager of oriental Asian arts in New York City blah bla...

So did Brokie. My oh my.

So here he spills his emotions... delusions more denials like Peter.

All Brokie/Basil need do (to end this) is either admit openly .. or send me a PM and all is forgotten...
I can't remember well, but as far as it is in my mind Cousinbasil told you to stop posting links in Worldly Matters, maybe saying that no one was interested in your postings or something. Did Brokenhead had any grudge against you?

User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Tomas » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 am

Bobo wrote:
Tomas wrote:
Bobo wrote:I see that Tomas stopped posting after a cousinbasil's critique. But it is not like this is a popularity contest. Isn't it, Tomas?
Geez, Bobo. I barely have time to run an errand for an old buddy, brush these set of teeth .. some six months have passed by. Pace yourself!

Are you referring to Brokenhead? Uncle Basil is kinda like Barack Obama's long form birth certificate. In the small business that I run, I hire help as I need. People apply and I run a background check. It's no different here. Some new member starts talking and if some familiarities show up I use the Genius search engine and type in a few words. On Cousinbasil, some ouch words showed, so then ran Brokenhead through the Genius meat grinder and similarities began cropping up. So one puts a few feelers on Cousinbasil and his old self Brokenhead shines through. The dude Cousinbasil denies (like Peter in the Bible) knowing - or better put as - admitting Authorship of Brokenhead. So one turns the screws a bit more and press ever more, the denials .. as of now, here they set for all to see.

Saturday the 14th, one week ago, Cousinbasil over on Worldly Forums, a thread titled presently: 'Harry Reid's Mob Connections' Cousinbasil says that I haven't brought up any Brokie/Basil comparisons the past couple weeks .. so he steps into Uncle Dote's thread that he'd been a store manager of oriental Asian arts in New York City blah bla...

So did Brokie. My oh my.

So here he spills his emotions... delusions more denials like Peter.

All Brokie/Basil need do (to end this) is either admit openly .. or send me a PM and all is forgotten...
I can't remember well, but as far as it is in my mind Cousinbasil told you to stop posting links in Worldly Matters, maybe saying that no one was interested in your postings or something. Did Brokenhead had any grudge against you?
Honestly? Sometimes I think you are one of Alex's sockpuppets. To throw me off.

Do your own digging and put some time into investigating those two (if you are not one of them).

One of the squirrel's are in the cage for planting salted peanuts amongst the flower bed (genius forums). The other is still on the loose. Are you one of the salted or have you somewhat broken through the mainstream philosophy and struck out on your own. Do you water/fertilize (and guard against the noxious weeds) seeking to throw salt on your own flower?

It isn't marching in lockstep with Genius philosophy .. why are you here in the flower bed?
Don't run to your death

User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Tomas » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:37 am

Tomas wrote:
Bobo wrote:
Tomas wrote:
Bobo wrote:I see that Tomas stopped posting after a cousinbasil's critique. But it is not like this is a popularity contest. Isn't it, Tomas?
Geez, Bobo. I barely have time to run an errand for an old buddy, brush these set of teeth .. some six months have passed by. Pace yourself!

Are you referring to Brokenhead? Uncle Basil is kinda like Barack Obama's long form birth certificate. In the small business that I run, I hire help as I need. People apply and I run a background check. It's no different here. Some new member starts talking and if some familiarities show up I use the Genius search engine and type in a few words. On Cousinbasil, some ouch words showed, so then ran Brokenhead through the Genius meat grinder and similarities began cropping up. So one puts a few feelers on Cousinbasil and his old self Brokenhead shines through. The dude Cousinbasil denies (like Peter in the Bible) knowing - or better put as - admitting Authorship of Brokenhead. So one turns the screws a bit more and press ever more, the denials .. as of now, here they set for all to see.

Saturday the 14th, one week ago, Cousinbasil over on Worldly Forums, a thread titled presently: 'Harry Reid's Mob Connections' Cousinbasil says that I haven't brought up any Brokie/Basil comparisons the past couple weeks .. so he steps into Uncle Dote's thread that he'd been a store manager of oriental Asian arts in New York City blah bla...

So did Brokie. My oh my.

So here he spills his emotions... delusions more denials like Peter.

All Brokie/Basil need do (to end this) is either admit openly .. or send me a PM and all is forgotten...
I can't remember well, but as far as it is in my mind Cousinbasil told you to stop posting links in Worldly Matters, maybe saying that no one was interested in your postings or something. Did Brokenhead had any grudge against you?
Honestly? Sometimes I think you are one of Alex's sockpuppets. To throw me off.

Do your own digging and put some time into investigating those two (if you are not one of them).

One of the squirrel's are in the cage for planting salted peanuts amongst the flower bed (genius forums). The other is still on the loose. Are you one of the salted or have you somewhat broken through the mainstream philosophy and struck out on your own. Do you water/fertilize (and guard against the noxious weeds) seeking to throw salt on your own flower?

It isn't marching in lockstep with Genius philosophy .. why are you here in the flower bed?
I should add that you locate and click on 'brokenhead' in this thread. His posts should show up. Then click on 'search users posts'. Type in 'tomas' then click for results, with this troll start from the last page and work forward to the so-called 'present' that ends in 2009 .. have at it.

Brokenhead/Basil still has wiggle room to "open admit" but (in my opinion) will remain joined at the hip with Alex ;-(

Their back and forth PMs hold Brokie/Basil hostage. Maybe they met on some other forum and one invited the other here. Maybe not. Both admit they don't get on well with women. Thus you see individual attacks from Alex (and his proxy troll accounts) on someone like Sue Hindmarsh. Brokeback did the same with Donna and as Cousinbasil does the same (now God's Daughter)

Think about Brokeback/Basil a few days ago talking about 'retards' and Special Olympics. Only his kind of kids deserve a good upbringing. Not much regard for human trash and he said as much.

Someone here once remarked .. Alex is a drama queen.
Don't run to your death

Bobo
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Bobo » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:00 am

Tomas wrote:Honestly? Sometimes I think you are one of Alex's sockpuppets. To throw me off.
Someone wants to throw you off?
Do your own digging and put some time into investigating those two (if you are not one of them).
Won't do that right now, as I 'classify' Brokenhead had his own 'mind' metaphysics. Alex can see faraway.
One of the squirrel's are in the cage for planting salted peanuts amongst the flower bed (genius forums). The other is still on the loose. Are you one of the salted or have you somewhat broken through the mainstream philosophy and struck out on your own. Do you water/fertilize (and guard against the noxious weeds) seeking to throw salt on your own flower?
It isn't marching in lockstep with Genius philosophy ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ro0FW9Qt-4
why are you here in the flower bed?
"Zen purports to lead its adherents to insights akin to that mentioned by Śākyamuni Buddha in his Flower Sermon in which he held up a white flower and just admired it in his hand.[1] Mahākāśyapa smiled faintly, and Śākyamuni Buddha picked that disciple as one who truly understood him and who was worthy to be his successor.[2]

The words of the Śākyamuni Buddha addressed to Mahākāśyapa are described below:[3]

I possess the true Dharma eye, the marvelous mind of Nirvana, the true form of the formless, the subtle dharma gate that does not rest on words or letters but is a special transmission outside of the scriptures. This I entrust to Mahākāśyapa.[3]
". Wikipedia.
Thus you see individual attacks from Alex (and his proxy troll accounts) on someone like Sue Hindmarsh.
Ya sure it wasn't on Dennis Mahar?

Bobo
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Bobo » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 am

Tomas wrote:I should add that you locate and click on 'brokenhead' in this thread. His posts should show up. Then click on 'search users posts'. Type in 'tomas' then click for results, with this troll start from the last page and work forward to the so-called 'present' that ends in 2009 .. have at it.
Well it seems that Bronkenhead was not that friendly with you.

User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Tomas » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 am

Bobo wrote:
Tomas wrote:I should add that you locate and click on 'brokenhead' in this thread. His posts should show up. Then click on 'search users posts'. Type in 'tomas' then click for results, with this troll start from the last page and work forward to the so-called 'present' that ends in 2009 .. have at it.
Well it seems that Bronkenhead was not that friendly with you.
Either have something of substance to say or...

Final warning:
You are two posts away from being put on 'ignore'.
Don't run to your death

Bobo
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Bobo » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:18 am

Tomas wrote:Either have something of substance to say or...
A broken pot holds no water.
What I suggested six months ago was that you have spotted cousin/brokie by some personal attack made on you. (Also that you apparently diminished your post frequency after the fact.)
CB denied such association (w/broke), I've argued some of your points on having multiple accounts by comparing it with the use of pseudonyms, for example.
I'm not aware of associations of Jacob and Brokie though. Neither have I investigated them, besides reading some of their older posts.

User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Tomas » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:54 am

Bobo wrote:
Tomas wrote:Either have something of substance to say or...
A broken pot holds no water.
What I suggested six months ago was that you have spotted cousin/brokie by some personal attack made on you. (Also that you apparently diminished your post frequency after the fact.)
CB denied such association (w/broke), I've argued some of your points on having multiple accounts by comparing it with the use of pseudonyms, for example.
I'm not aware of associations of Jacob and Brokie though. Neither have I investigated them, besides reading some of their older posts.
They're intellectually intelligent enough to know that they are lying but they don't have the courage or self-respect to admit it.
Don't run to your death

cousinbasil
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by cousinbasil » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:52 am

Both admit they don't get on well with women. Thus you see individual attacks from Alex (and his proxy troll accounts) on someone like Sue Hindmarsh. Brokeback did the same with Donna and as Cousinbasil does the same (now God's Daughter)

Think about Brokeback/Basil a few days ago talking about 'retards' and Special Olympics. Only his kind of kids deserve a good upbringing. Not much regard for human trash and he said as much.
Anyone who has wasted time reading your posts knows you attack Donna. And other women. Let's ask her which of us attacks her, asshole.

Your interpretation of "my kids" and whatever other shit comes out of your mouth is appalling.

Up on your high horse, Roddy? Let's not forget which one of us has actually killed people.

You fucking slimy old hypocrite.

Since you are too old to get it up any more, why don't you go beat your whore (wife/girlfriend/sister - whoever the hell she is)to relieve some of that aggression?

You have successfully brought this forum down to your level.

User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Tomas » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 pm

-Brokenhead goes Canadian-
Anyone who has wasted time reading your posts knows you attack Donna.

-tomas-
There there, Brokie. Let it all out.


-Brokie-
And other women.

-tomas looks at his wife's wrinkles-
Well, depends if they are kissin' cousins ;-)


-Brokeback poses a Catch-22-
Let's ask her which of us attacks her, asshole.

-tomas-
Well I tried setting you up with her but you had your mind set on the girl in Idaho.


-Brokenhead goes into orbit-
Your interpretation of "my kids" and whatever other shit comes out of your mouth is appalling.

-tomas-
You need a timeout. Go to your room!


-Brokeback goes red-faced-
Up on your high horse, Roddy?

-tomas-
Yes, yes. I've admitted being raised on a farm but how did you know I had a horse when I was a kid? A palomino, no less.


-Brokenhead turns his back to the flag-
Let's not forget which one of us has actually killed people.

-tomas-
Well, I had five choices and decided the least offensive.


-Brokie grabs the table-
You fucking slimy old hypocrite.

-tomas
You look like you need a man hug. How about it?


-Brokenhead goes south (real hot).
Since you are too old to get it up any more,

-tomas sighs in expectation-
Brokie, I said a hug - keep your hands off my butt cheeks. I'll bitch slap you...


-Brokie wishes he has a girlfriend-
why don't you go beat your whore (wife/girlfriend/sister - whoever the hell she [is)to relieve some of that aggression?

-tomas observes the depressed Brokie-
Anyway, you're kinda drifting into an 'Alex mood' where he threatens to beat up a woman.

BTW, there is a space between [is)to -consider IEspell...


-Brokenhead tries moderating forum-
You have successfully brought this forum down to your level.

-tomas-
Oh, you poor baby. You shouldda stayed in Idaho. You wrote earlier in this thread you were 52 (now 55) years old this year. Come on, man. How about another hug. You know you want it. Nobody's watching...

PS - Blair wants me to finish up another thread. Gotta go.

PPS - If we don't chat before Valentine's Day, here's a big fat wet cheek kiss just for you, Brokeback aaaahmmmmwa ;-\



















Ahhhhhhh
















Rolls over and fumbles? for a cigarette


















TOMAS NOTE: Edited thrice because Brokeback kept blowing out the matches.
Last edited by Tomas on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Don't run to your death

User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Tomas » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:21 pm

David Quinn wrote:Careful, don't go out on a limb there, |read|

Hard to believe, but this thread is actually going downhill as it goes along.

I'm now fascinated to see where it will end.

-
So are we. Thanks, David for keepin' it going..

We're doing an intervention on Brokenhead. He's been rather troubled since coming back from Idaho. For some unknown reason, he keeps wanting to call himself .. Cousinbasil.
Don't run to your death

User avatar
Blair
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:47 pm

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Blair » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Love makes it all too easy,
to fry a wide-eyed child's retina, and
roast his dreams.
No instruction manual comes with peepers;
beams.
First rule is learn how to avert them,
it seems,
The eyes are love beams.

User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Tomas » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Blair wrote:Love makes it all too easy,
to fry a wide-eyed child's retina, and
roast his dreams.
No instruction manual comes with peepers;
beams.
First rule is learn how to avert them,
it seems,
The eyes are love beams.
Very good, Blair!

You win a cookie.
Don't run to your death

User avatar
Tomas
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Post by Tomas » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:49 am

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
Brokenhead / Cousinbasil wrote: One minute this person is a loser, the next he can hold his head up high.
Tomas should indeed have his head examined. Why would he believe one word of any Good Samaritan story from someone who hasn't got the balls or basic human decency to interact with others using one identity?
They're intellectually intelligent enough to know that they are lying but they don't have the courage or self-respect to admit it.
Don't run to your death

Post Reply