the pride of a genius; the bite of a monkey

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
HYPNOSIS

the pride of a genius; the bite of a monkey

Post by HYPNOSIS »

I took a walk, today, through the universal consciousness[realm] and found that star dust is more hot than the greasy fungus on my right toe...Right! Just, picture, for one moment, the momentum of a bullet driven into space. What happens? The infinity number or 0=0 is reduced by -2...Leaving all consciousness awareness into the hands of a single micro chip! Imagination is as good as reality!!!-depending on how good you are with numbers. [What does a bullet driven into space, mean?] That there is less of nothing and more of supernaturality. Hence, Reality was just thought up! Chances are: the human race will collapse and computer protocal will be existent, i.e. sianar
DHodges

Re: the pride of a genius; the bite of a monkey

Post by DHodges »

HYPNOSIS wrote:I took a walk, today,
Good for you. Get out, get some fresh air, a little exercise.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

These folks are acutely aware of things past or even present that humble my mind.

Even if they do no bother to answer I read your question with my time and I do not know the answers that matter.

I would count myself lucky if I were to stumble upon something secret or just significant to our species since we complicate existence so needlessly.

On the other hand those black org. would argue that they did not get where they are for no good reason.
Biteme666

Post by Biteme666 »

HYPNOSIS wrote:I took a walk, today, through the universal consciousness[realm] and found that star dust is more hot than the greasy fungus on my right toe...Right! Just, picture, for one moment, the momentum of a bullet driven into space. What happens? The infinity number or 0=0 is reduced by -2...Leaving all consciousness awareness into the hands of a single micro chip! Imagination is as good as reality!!!-depending on how good you are with numbers. [What does a bullet driven into space, mean?] That there is less of nothing and more of supernaturality. Hence, Reality was just thought up! Chances are: the human race will collapse and computer protocal will be existent, i.e. sianar
What? Was this supposed to make any sense when it was processing through the scarce neurons and chemical synapses of your brain? For one: To calculate the velocity at which a bullet traveled you would have to know its speed and direction as a trajectory. Similarly with momentum, you would need to know the mass and velocity. How do you just pull out these random numbers? Also infinity is not mutual with zero and I have no clue how you got -2. You don't like the scientific method do you?

P.S.
Bite me
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Biteme666 wrote:
HYPNOSIS wrote:I took a walk, today, through the universal consciousness[realm] and found that star dust is more hot than the greasy fungus on my right toe...Right! Just, picture, for one moment, the momentum of a bullet driven into space. What happens? The infinity number or 0=0 is reduced by -2...Leaving all consciousness awareness into the hands of a single micro chip! Imagination is as good as reality!!!-depending on how good you are with numbers. [What does a bullet driven into space, mean?] That there is less of nothing and more of supernaturality. Hence, Reality was just thought up! Chances are: the human race will collapse and computer protocal will be existent, i.e. sianar
What? Was this supposed to make any sense when it was processing through the scarce neurons and chemical synapses of your brain? For one: To calculate the velocity at which a bullet traveled you would have to know its speed and direction as a trajectory. Similarly with momentum, you would need to know the mass and velocity. How do you just pull out these random numbers? Also infinity is not mutual with zero and I have no clue how you got -2. You don't like the scientific method do you?

P.S.
Bite me
Please. I am not trying to be funny! I don't have a reason to be funny! I don't make sense because [you] don't make sense.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

tek0 wrote:These folks are acutely aware of things past or even present that humble my mind.

Even if they do no bother to answer I read your question with my time and I do not know the answers that matter.

I would count myself lucky if I were to stumble upon something secret or just significant to our species since we complicate existence so needlessly.

On the other hand those black org. would argue that they did not get where they are for no good reason.
Honestly, I wish I could understand! My mind is boggled every day by "what-ifs" But, apparently, those what if's are just practical nonesense! I am just amused by "What-if's" What if I could run with it, and, get this genius stuff! It would mean the world to me, if, I would stumble across a genius! I have telepathy you know! I wish that someday I can sit in a room with a real genius, and, sit there for hours and absorb every bit of "thought" that comes across his/her mind! What if, before I die! What if you make perfect sense to somebody else,but, not to me because you haven't met me! What if the things you write on here are just a hair of what I've seen! Just, tell me! Infinity minus 2, is, the same as selling donuts to my neighbor-!11 I've been a genius for so long that I've delt with it by spliting my personalities...
MySuicide.X.MyBride

Post by MySuicide.X.MyBride »

Shrooms are one hell of a drug.
Ryan Sepulvado

Post by Ryan Sepulvado »

HYPNOSIS wrote:
tek0 wrote:These folks are acutely aware of things past or even present that humble my mind.

Honestly, I wish I could understand! My mind is boggled every day by "what-ifs" But, apparently, those what if's are just practical nonesense! I am just amused by "What-if's" What if I could run with it, and, get this genius stuff! It would mean the world to me, if, I would stumble across a genius! I have telepathy you know! I wish that someday I can sit in a room with a real genius, and, sit there for hours and absorb every bit of "thought" that comes across his/her mind! What if, before I die! What if you make perfect sense to somebody else,but, not to me because you haven't met me! What if the things you write on here are just a hair of what I've seen! Just, tell me! Infinity minus 2, is, the same as selling donuts to my neighbor-!11 I've been a genius for so long that I've delt with it by spliting my personalities...

I like you.
Ryan Sepulvado

Post by Ryan Sepulvado »

What's your age measured in "years" hypnosis? No, use any measurement you'd like. What are you measured by awareness?
tek0

Post by tek0 »

ok ok sure sure. fine the wave does not drench my exploration at that time with things I do not control.
Last edited by tek0 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

ok ok

now we have real world economist tell me I cannot say this shit.

I am a loud ass now.

I say too much
Last edited by tek0 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

MySuicide.X.MyBride wrote:
Shrooms are one hell of a drug.
Depends if the person or thing is on them! What species are you???
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Ryan Sepulvado wrote:What's your age measured in "years" hypnosis? No, use any measurement you'd like. What are you measured by awareness?
Ah! I am 243 to be exact!
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

tek0 wrote:The real genius lies in those most industrious of Gov. and paramilitary "organizations" that are in contact with advanced species and are light years ahead of the .Gov folks.

They seem to be fast leaving in the dust our monkey asses and their bytes will indeed be bigger than their bites considering they can erase people like us if they wanted to with no moral repercussions.

So take your tough guy attitude to that level and I will be all silicon ears.

Edit cannot be having those percentages of edumocated folks not under mo standing wtf I said.
The buggard of our nature is that each individual is stalked with this heat factor[humans and animals,alike]...WTF. We're like the condesending natural species or for better words an orbital fragment of cells...WTF you think we have brains for??? To monitor ourselves. So, when the day comes for one of us to die, the only lasting truth is that rays were present...If indeed we truly die, unless, by laws of nature we are just a front for those non-existent folks outside of of stellesphere.

The universe is a drill effect! Pardon my cynicism!
tek0

Post by tek0 »

Thoughts....at least they dont pull the trigger.

At least I empathize with our planet...half of these asswipes are about underserving and we will never let the Aussies or chinese take control
Last edited by tek0 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

Fuck fuck the police
Last edited by tek0 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

we were a portion of this race before you even understood thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTC-vGbhMx0&NR=1
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

The right of this planet is clear to me...First, we originated from the source[can], then, as I mentioned before, we are filled with solution[soda]. If one idea is passed on to the next generation it is a "fix" that interpretes everything of value. So, if our inherent nature is to create conflict[can is opened for consumption], then, it would take another trillion years for to correspond with the greater impact[can is recycled]. Everything was suppose to see it's horizons being vanquished by an army of ants.

Jesus once used the phrase, " Take a look at the ant thou sluggard, consider her ways and be wise..." An ant is more vulnerable to weather than any other insect. Wax holes. Amalgams. Martians. People. So...the crazy thing about all of this is that my maturity out does the genius inside of everything. Permiting me to be the Ultimate Being! All that's left is your ass on the toilet, while, you watch yourself in the mirror![and I grasp your soul]...Eternity minus 2.

The universe is full of wax museums!