Announcing "TheAbsolute TV"

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Tomas

Re: Announcing "TheAbsolute TV"

Post by Tomas »

Keep them coming, Kevin. Most appreciated.
Don't run to your death
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

"Absolute TV".. is four plazma (liquid electricity) projectors creating a 4-D hologram, within a magnetic field of magnetic sprays, in a safety enclosure for sure..

Consumer employs basic alpha and beta emissions to modify reception.. I.E.: User wants the newscaster be nude.. the news caster is thus nude..

Because this device requires a fully functionary mind to be operated, is the why it wouldn't be a good consumer seller.. Few folks could make it work like it says on the label..

Problem with this new toy is that drunks and kooks might disable the safety features, and try to grab a naked character with a hand, for a "date", which would be thus instantly disintegrate the hand.. There would suddenly be a lot of single-handed people in the world..

Obviously this culture isn't ready for me...
Maybe one day soon you'll be ready for this liquid electricity emitter..? I hope...
Y'all best hurry up.. They are killing me...

search cosmicbrat
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

DonaldJ wrote:"Absolute TV".. is four plazma (liquid electricity) projectors creating a 4-D hologram, within a magnetic field of magnetic sprays, in a safety enclosure for sure..

Consumer employs basic alpha and beta emissions to modify reception.. I.E.: User wants the newscaster be nude.. the news caster is thus nude..

Because this device requires a fully functionary mind to be operated, is the why it wouldn't be a good consumer seller.. Few folks could make it work like it says on the label..

Problem with this new toy is that drunks and kooks might disable the safety features, and try to grab a naked character with a hand, for a "date", which would be thus instantly disintegrate the hand.. There would suddenly be a lot of single-handed people in the world..

Obviously this culture isn't ready for me...
Maybe one day soon you'll be ready for this liquid electricity emitter..? I hope...
Y'all best hurry up.. They are killing me...

search cosmicbrat

stfu
unbound
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Some good links in the Absolute TV. I have been watching them for over an hour. I particularly liked the Feynman interview. It would be great to talk to him. He communicates his ideas very well. My ideas are probably hard to communicate anyway, but I try my best to be like him, not very successfully. Communicating the Universe becomes hard from the fact that simplicity runs out of words to use.
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

For some reason, I can now make 60 minute videos. God forbid I ever do so, of course, but I did notice it.

I really would be interested in seeing "The Reasoning Show" and other projects of that nature revived.

It seemed to be going almost incredibly well, and then... bloop. Flushed. Nothing. That is unfortunate.
I live in a tub.
Ataraxia

Post by Ataraxia »

Yeah, it was a shame they stopped the Reasoning Show. It was the highlight of this forum.
Kevin Solway

Post by Kevin Solway »

TheAbsolute TV now updated to latest version of Wordpress, so should work now.

TheAbsolute TV

I haven't added any new videos to it for ages, but the material currently on it is worth watching, and I think is a good introduction to the forum.