makeup of relationships

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Rhett

makeup of relationships

Post by Rhett »

Generally speaking, the most influencial determinant of the makeup of any given relationship is that the more materials a man provides, the more beautiful a woman he will have.
Kevin Solway

Re: makeup of relationships

Post by Kevin Solway »

Likewise, the more beauty a woman provides, the richer the man she will have.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

A man that wants a beautiful woman ought to go to where money is and can be earnt to earn and find her. The men that achieve these aims are generally determined by their intellectual genetic inheritance and early influences and education.

A beautiful woman that wants a rich man similarly ought to go to where money is and can be earnt to find him. Her beauty and therefore ability to achieve this aim is generally determined by her aesthetic genetic inheritance. Otherwise plastic surgery is an investment with good returns.

An unattractive woman will typically drop class (unless she is already lower class), but a large income and/or inheritance will help against that.

People don't really care much about personality, people are too much the same for people to bother much.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Ugly men work harder, in order to not get an ugly woman. An ugly man with a bad personality can get a beautiful woman if he earns heaps.

Ugly women work for money, in order to get a man with at least some education and earning power. Otherwise she will only get a druggie.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Rhett wrote:Generally speaking, the most influencial determinant of the makeup of any given relationship is that the more materials a man provides, the more beautiful a woman he will have.

I met The Donald (Trump), in about 1984-85, his hero was his dad. He had to fall - and then see who his real friends were - to rise from the ashes.

He has that killer instinct, not my style, but in the end he did it his way and succeeded at the way The Game was/is played.

Tho, he likes (on his arm) bleach blondes :-(

Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Isn't it time someone published the key heirarchies and interactions between them that most people operate on when making the big decisions? Has it not been done? If it hasn't been done, is that because it's women that work with them? Maybe women have already published them and circulate them only amongst women, as part of their secretive nature?
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Ambition in a woman equals makeup.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

The more attractive a woman, the less money she earns, and the more she expects.

The most attractive women don't go for attractive men because they don't like the competition, and she can't lever her attractiveness for as much money. He can just say, i'm attractive too, why should i slave for you? This is why women rarely tell men if they are attractive.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

The greater the surface beauty, the greater the likelihood of shallow waters.

The deeper the waters, the greater the chance for imperfection at the surface.

These generalities are genetic truth reinforced by the care one is caused to lavish upon the one and relative disregard for the other by it.
Good Citizen Carl
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Rhett wrote:Isn't it time someone published the key heirarchies and interactions between them that most people operate on when making the big decisions? Has it not been done? If it hasn't been done, is that because it's women that work with them? Maybe women have already published them and circulate them only amongst women, as part of their secretive nature?
I think most people make decisions by a vague notion of consensus (ie. to please others). Women typically decide by "discourse" - a nice way of saying they let others decide. Women help other women decide by saying things like "You look slimmer in that dress". Men help women decide by asking, "What makes you feel happy?" (and stop bugging me!).

Women don't really think, Rhett. They just have a vague notion of wanting to be happy, and are therefore constantly unhappy.

But if you wish to explore how men typically make decisions, and help each other decide, that would be worth reading. Why not publish that in your website, with a title like "Manual to decision-making" ? It would be an excellent exposition of how incoherent the process normally is.

Kevin's "Manual to love" did the same thing.
skipair

Post by skipair »

Woman: I indulge her to indulge myself, to escape responsibility, and to hide from fear.

When my socially programmed fantasy of woman disapeared I was depressed beyond words. The only thing that kept my spirits high was the thought, "I can still fuck them", and so I still suffer. If only I had taken it all the way.
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Rhett, you disappear for years on end, and this is what you come back for?

I've seen lots of beautiful women with very ordinary men. Lots of young beautiful women don't really know what they can do with it, and they just date and marry someone from nearby. And they seem just as happy as anyone else.

Of course, if she's savvy, she'll take it as far as it can go.

A lot of people place a high priority on money, but not all do. Some prefer an attractive mate to a wealthy one. Others don't care.

If women don't tell men how attractive they are, it is not because it will lessen his desire to slave for her, but rather because men have a hard enough time remaining faithful, but if women are just there for the taking, it is really hard to turn down.

As far as slaving, what I am seeing is that women now work harder than men.

And I see lots of beautiful women going for high earning professions, why do they bother?

And Carl, to my surprise, I find that attractive people of both sexes seem to be just as nice and hard working as the regular ones, they don't seem to act like they are privileged.

Of course, the mating game is about finding someone more or less on your own level, it is a bargain. There are different chips. Money, intelligence, good humor, kindness, being interesting or fun to be around, good looks, these are all chips. Studies have shown that most married couples have IQs within 5 range points of each other, and that just stands to reason, that you'd pick someone you're comfortable and able to communicate with.

Beautiful women often don't marry well probably because they lack full understanding of their position and how to exploit it, but also because even if a man of accomplishment is attracted to her body, if she's dumb, shallow, or boring, he won't want to marry her.
Truth is a pathless land.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Last edited by Jason on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guest_of_logic

Post by guest_of_logic »

Nice one, Anna (and Jason). I didn't have the inspiration to combat the drivel in this thread, so it's good to be able to simply throw my support behind your response(s).

[outstanding replies in other threads coming... well, if I can find the inspiration, then soon, otherwise "in due course"]
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Iolaus wrote:
And Carl, to my surprise, I find that attractive people of both sexes seem to be just as nice and hard working as the regular ones, they don't seem to act like they are privileged.
Cool, but I wonder why you addressed this to me as it does not refer to what I said.
Good Citizen Carl
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Jason wrote:Bill Gates' wife.
Two children later.. albeit girls.

Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Carl,

Well, you said beautiful people are usually shallow, and while that must be true for a percentage, it nonetheless is more often not true.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

You didn't say they weren't. You merely said they were nice and hardworking. It is quite possible to be those things and shallow.

You think over 50% of beautiful people are not shallow. I wonder how you are measuring beauty and depth.
Good Citizen Carl
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Well, not more noticeably shallow such that it stands out as a pattern.

It does seem like beautiful people could get more distracted by having an easier life.

Seems like lots of people are shallow, although they might contain depths, somewhere, that they have little interest in showing.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

"The sickest person always dominates a relationship" . Perhaps the deepest observation Timothy Leary ever made.

-
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

David Quinn wrote:"The sickest person always dominates a relationship" . Perhaps the deepest observation Timothy Leary ever made.

-
The deepest observation was when Timothy Leary got busted by the Drug Enforcement Agency. He probably had to undergo a 'rectal inspection' (search for hidden drugs) when he was booked, then carted off to jail. Eventually, he went 'states evidence' to avoid jail time, ratted out his fellow druggies for years and years. A common snitch..

Carl G

Post by Carl G »

There are some who place Tim Leary on the roster of Government agents designed to break up the counterculture.
Good Citizen Carl
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Iolaus wrote:Rhett, you disappear for years on end, and this is what you come back for?
What's wrong with flicking through a few ideas?
I've seen lots of beautiful women with very ordinary men. Lots of young beautiful women don't really know what they can do with it, and they just date and marry someone from nearby. And they seem just as happy as anyone else.

Of course, if she's savvy, she'll take it as far as it can go.
I was speaking generally. And yes, i agree that many women are just too unconscious to even make much of what many consider an asset.

A lot of people place a high priority on money, but not all do. Some prefer an attractive mate to a wealthy one. Others don't care.
Yes, there is every conceivable combination out there, but i was speaking generally.

If women don't tell men how attractive they are, it is not because it will lessen his desire to slave for her, but rather because men have a hard enough time remaining faithful, but if women are just there for the taking, it is really hard to turn down.
So you think women don't tell men if they are attractive so they are more likely to be faithful? Okay, makes sense, but it doesn't negate my point. There can be two or indeed more reasons why any given thing tends to happen.

As far as slaving, what I am seeing is that women now work harder than men.
That may indeed be the case. Phew, about time. Not where i live though.

And I see lots of beautiful women going for high earning professions, why do they bother?
In my experience beautiful women do not go to university, they find a job that emphasises their attractiveness and wait for a rich man. Again, i am speaking generally.

Of course, the mating game is about finding someone more or less on your own level, it is a bargain. There are different chips. Money, intelligence, good humor, kindness, being interesting or fun to be around, good looks, these are all chips. Studies have shown that most married couples have IQs within 5 range points of each other, and that just stands to reason, that you'd pick someone you're comfortable and able to communicate with.
Pity the blokes with 150+ IQ's.

Beautiful women often don't marry well probably because they lack full understanding of their position and how to exploit it, but also because even if a man of accomplishment is attracted to her body, if she's dumb, shallow, or boring, he won't want to marry her.
An attractive woman is almost universally lacking understanding, shallow and boring. Women and indeed most men only see the mind as a problematic tool to be used only as required to achieve certain ends then turn it off as soon as possible. Beautiful women have the world at their feet and don't have to turn their mind on. It remains incredibly undeveloped.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

As women get older, they develop more vices.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Men's core duality is between self and other, while one can be forgiven for thinking that women's is between what she tells men, and what she doesn't.