makeup of relationships

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Rhett

Re: makeup of relationships

Post by Rhett »

Women can experience a sexual flush when finding out inside information about another's life, particularly the life of a male, and even more so if the information regards material or sexual matters. This is a form of parasitism of others lives. A way of vicariousness, rather than living one's own life. The information is also often useful to them, indeed, that is the reason for the flush, nature is telling them to take heed.
Last edited by Rhett on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Because of the limitations of women's minds it is inevitable that they dedicate it almost exclusively to self supportive practises. The world scares them, and they don't feel powerful. They see self-centredness as necessary for their survival and thrival.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Rhett wrote:Generally speaking, the most influencial determinant of the makeup of any given relationship is that the more materials a man provides, the more beautiful a woman he will have.
Rhett, I don't know what size community you presently find yourself trapped in..

It's obvious by (your thoughts) in this thread that you want a woman in your life. She's out there!

You sound well-adjusted.

You appear well-read.

This bizarre idea (some male posters postulate here) that, having a lady on your arm is somehow, an evil thing, is pure unadulterated bullshit.

It's patently clear you are destined to be hitched-up!

Don't wait so long though that your kid's friends say, 'Is he your grandpa'?

PS - Leyla, get on down there and waggle your be-hind :-)

Last edited by Tomas on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Attention seeking in a woman equals cleavage.

Sex seeking in a woman equals a G-string. You normally don't find out till later.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

If you want to be popular with women, tell them you are popular with women.

Women are desperate conformists and trust the numbers when it comes to judgments.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Rhett, it appears you have a conundrum before you. It is like Rubik's cube; there are many moves needed, on a multi-faceted game board, requiring great powers of concentration and the ability to conceptualize in several dimensions at once. Are you good at puzzles?

In a sense all lives are like this in the cusp between childhood and maturity; there are multiple forces at play and multiple avenues open. Many people take the path of least resistance and also successfully shut down some of their desires, in order to do that if it is not in accord with their true nature. Of course the shutting down produces a variety of ill effects later but such is the human condition in general.

You seem to be one who is struggling to remain alive, so to speak, and thus the conundrum. The conundrum is a sort of test, of your spirit, your character.

With any conundrum there are keys to the solving. You appear to be looking for those now.
Good Citizen Carl
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

David Quinn wrote:"The sickest person always dominates a relationship" .
-
I agree that's true in the normal order of things. I was sickened to see a man and woman deliberately playing with this dynamic once, people that i liked in some ways. I wonder what the ratio is of women versus men dominating relationships.

Another situation though would be say a child and wise parent. The experience and wisdom of the parent would naturally see them in control, but if they are actively encouraging choice and responsibility in the child then maybe one might say they aren't dominating. But at times the adult will have to override the child and dominate for the overall sake of the child.

Sometimes too, someone that has feelings of being controlled or overly influenced or undervalued, or threatened, by someone, may desire to dominate them. Or maybe they just want to equal or better another's abilities and prove themself. Once they have achieved a sense of equality or superiority, or indeed inferiority, they may have no further motive to 'dominate'. Or maybe they try to dominate someone to give them a greater challenge to overcome. Or maybe it's just a matter of 'dominating', or overcoming, a given quality or qualities, and there is confusion with respect to the individuals involved.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Rhett said:
And yes, i agree that many women are just too unconscious to even make much of what many consider an asset.
So, if a beautiful woman uses her beauty for material gain, she is a gold digger and immoral. If she does not, she is unconscious and dumb. Either way, she is highly criticized.
iolaus: As far as slaving, what I am seeing is that women now work harder than men.

Rhett: That may indeed be the case. Phew, about time. Not where i live though.
Where I live it's true, though it is also true that men, because of their inferior intelligence, rarely graduate from college and end up doing jobs where they use physical strength rather than their brains. So some men do work "harder" than women, but they don't make more money. Women are more productive because their labor is worth more.
Iolaus: And I see lots of beautiful women going for high earning professions, why do they bother?

Rhett: In my experience beautiful women do not go to university, they find a job that emphasises their attractiveness and wait for a rich man. Again, i am speaking generally.
You are speaking what applies to a very small subset of humanity, based on the limited places you frequent.

In my experience men do not go to university, they find a job that emphasizes their body strength and wait to win the lottery. Again, i am speaking generally.

-
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Shahrazad wrote:Rhett said:
And yes, i agree that many women are just too unconscious to even make much of what many consider an asset.
So, if a beautiful woman uses her beauty for material gain, she is a gold digger and immoral. If she does not, she is unconscious and dumb. Either way, she is highly criticized.
I'm just reporting on the way things generally are. And a beautiful woman that uses her beauty for material gain probably has all of the above characteristics.

iolaus: As far as slaving, what I am seeing is that women now work harder than men.

Rhett: That may indeed be the case. Phew, about time. Not where i live though.

S: Where I live it's true, though it is also true that men, because of their inferior intelligence, rarely graduate from college and end up doing jobs where they use physical strength rather than their brains. So some men do work "harder" than women, but they don't make more money. Women are more productive because their labor is worth more.
There is a part of men that likes to have a job that doesn't tie their mind up to repetitive mental tasks. It gives them scope for creativity and deeper thinking. Plus they have a lot of energy to deal with, and life, and don't like having the same surroundings all the time, or small surroundings. They are in the world.

Iolaus: And I see lots of beautiful women going for high earning professions, why do they bother?

Rhett: In my experience beautiful women do not go to university, they find a job that emphasises their attractiveness and wait for a rich man. Again, i am speaking generally.

S: You are speaking what applies to a very small subset of humanity, based on the limited places you frequent.
I've mixed very widely. I've spent time at a number of city based university's and been involved for years in extra-curricular activites. I've also seen a lot of women most would consider beautiful. But the two haven't quite been together, generally speaking.

It is true that beautiful women are more likely to be from rich families that can afford and have a history of higher education, but if they aren't choosing the education when they could, or if they do it but don't make anything of it, that strengthen's my case.

In my experience men do not go to university, they find a job that emphasizes their body strength and wait to win the lottery. Again, i am speaking generally.
In Australia more women go to university than men, but the difference isn't massive. In Australia, there are much less jobs now that involve body strength, probably less than 10% at a guess, which leaves a lot of men doing other things, mostly desk jobs. I figure the rest of the developed world is much like this.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

There is a part of men that likes to have a job that doesn't tie their mind up to repetitive mental tasks.
I find that this is usually because they are dumb and uneducated. It's not that they don't like mental tasks, it's that they can't do them.
In Australia more women go to university than men, but the difference isn't massive.
So even in Australia it's true that generally speaking, women are smarter than men.

Where I live, this difference is so massive, that most adult women are single, because they cannot find men in their same intellectual / social / economic level. They complain that there aren't enough men, but the truth is that the men are invisible to them. They come in contact with these men every day -- construction workers, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, etc., but they don't see them as men -- not really. Certainly not as the type of men that they would consider having sex with.

All this results in the few available (but married) men having five women each. It is a man's market, and their high demand is caused by their low supply.

-
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Shah wrote:
Where I live, this difference is so massive, that most adult women are single, because they cannot find men in their same intellectual / social / economic level. They complain that there aren't enough men, but the truth is that the men are invisible to them. They come in contact with these men every day -- construction workers, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, etc., but they don't see them as men -- not really. Certainly not as the type of men that they would consider having sex with.

All this results in the few available (but married) men having five women each. It is a man's market, and their high demand is caused by their low supply.
I'm buying me a one way ticket to Panama! Kidding of course, but this situation blows me away. I'm used to New York, where I grew up, and Arizona, where I live now. Both places are quite balanced so far as relative smarts and level of consciousness between men and women. Granted it's not a high level but still, for most people it seems pretty easy to find a mate. I wonder how things got so out of whack in your country. I know you've mentioned this before and I certainly don't doubt you. I'm just amazed, that's all.
Good Citizen Carl
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Shahrazad wrote:R: There is a part of men that likes to have a job that doesn't tie their mind up to repetitive mental tasks.

S: I find that this is usually because they are dumb and uneducated. It's not that they don't like mental tasks, it's that they can't do them.
You've skirted around the essense of my point. It's the mental repetition men don't like.

You say the men where you live are dumb and uneducated, well, i'm not going to disagree with you. The women can work towards fixing this by not involving themselves with them unless they get educated. But if there aren't jobs for educated men, it will be difficult.

R: In Australia more women go to university than men, but the difference isn't massive.

S: So even in Australia it's true that generally speaking, women are smarter than men.
No, not in my experience. Men can be smart, or very smart, without a university education.

S: Where I live, this difference is so massive, that most adult women are single, because they cannot find men in their same intellectual / social / economic level. They complain that there aren't enough men, but the truth is that the men are invisible to them. They come in contact with these men every day -- construction workers, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, etc., but they don't see them as men -- not really. Certainly not as the type of men that they would consider having sex with.

I find it hard to believe that about 4 out of 5 men are not getting sex, or maybe you are just talking about a small sub-class within a much larger populace.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Carl G wrote:I wonder how things got so out of whack in your country.
There are other coutries out of whack too. New Zealand has lost a lot of men to Australia, now they have a female prime minister. China's one child policy saw many female babies killed or become hidden poverty stricken 'undesirables', leaving upper class adult men with a limited market.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

rhett
You've skirted around the essense of my point. It's the mental repetition men don't like.
I am saying that they barely have a brain, so they really have no choice but to not to use it.
You say the men where you live are dumb and uneducated, well, i'm not going to disagree with you. The women can work towards fixing this by not involving themselves with them unless they get educated.
If you read my post carefully, you will see that we are already doing this. Women are getting involved with the successful men, and those are the educated ones.
But if there aren't jobs for educated men, it will be difficult.

Yes, it's difficult, they'll have to compete with women for those jobs.
I find it hard to believe that about 4 out of 5 men are not getting sex, or maybe you are just talking about a small sub-class within a much larger populace.
It's not just a subclass, because even the uneducated women are trying to get successful, educated men. So in Panama, it's pretty much like in the animal realms: alpha males have a harem, and lesser males have no permanent women, but may get to screw the less "moral" ones occasionally when the alpha males are not looking.

-
Sarge_Jr

Post by Sarge_Jr »

I wouldn't start talking about women like they are all robots just looking for rich men. I woulnd't even begin to try and work out the relationship system. Sure, I'de be lying if i said all women arn't interested in men with power. But lets not jump to conclusions that they all are out for the handsom, rich blokes.

That said, if all woman seeked out the powerful man, and all man would seek the beautiful woman, yes, you would be able to work out the system of it. However, this is not the case.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Shahrazad wrote:rhett
I am saying that they barely have a brain, so they really have no choice but to not to use it.
You say the men where you live are dumb and uneducated, well, i'm not going to disagree with you. The women can work towards fixing this by not involving themselves with them unless they get educated.
If you read my post carefully, you will see that we are already doing this. Women are getting involved with the successful men, and those are the educated ones.
But if there aren't jobs for educated men, it will be difficult.

Yes, it's difficult, they'll have to compete with women for those jobs.
It's not just a subclass, because even the uneducated women are trying to get successful, educated men. So in Panama, it's pretty much like in the animal realms: alpha males have a harem, and lesser males have no permanent women, but may get to screw the less "moral" ones occasionally when the alpha males are not looking.

-
Has the current situation arisen only recently?

Anyway, the way things are going the gene pool should be improved immensly in quick time.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Good question. I can't remember when it started, but I get the feeling it was 80s, and I wouldn't call that too recent. There was a time (early 70s and before) when women were not supposed to go into "manly" professions such as engineering.
Anyway, the way things are going the gene pool should be improved immensly in quick time.
You think the dummies won't survive the hard times coming ahead?

-
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Shahrazad wrote:
Good question. I can't remember when it started, but I get the feeling it was 80s, and I wouldn't call that too recent. There was a time (early 70s and before) when women were not supposed to go into "manly" professions such as engineering.
True enough, but what are the governing reasons for this? Basically it wasn't because society deemed women incapable, but rather because people wanted to maintain the social status quo (for various reasons). One of the things that muddies the waters of the evolution of women in the workforce - one that many people forget about - is world wars. In both WW1 and WW2, very significant numbers of women were forced by circumstance to enter the workforce and in many cases to do jobs traditionally reserved for men. When those wars ended, things did not entirely return to the previous state of affairs, in part because a shitload of men never came back.

The consequences of war is a rather overlooked factor in the evolution of the workforce issue.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Dan, the major wars did not affect us directly, because Panamanian men never went to war in the 20th century. They were sheltered, compared to our neighbors of the north and south. And that lack of warrior skills may have affected our evolution quite a bit.
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

You know, if certain people here who constantly denigrate relationships were truly uninterested in relationships, they would stop constantly fucking talking about it on thread after thread.

I for example, do indulge in relationships. I have a husband whom I adore and roll out the red carpet for in every way I can, and three kids I am immensely happy with. All my relationships are incredibly smooth and trouble-free. My kids love each other and help each other. There is little to think about except a bit of a warm glow here and there.

Rhett,
To say unconscious is not quite fair. Of course they are unconscious, because they are young. Also, if money is a high priority, they will figure it out quicker. It often isn't.
Yes, there is every conceivable combination out there, but i was speaking generally.
No problem, but I don't think your generalizations are all that general.
In my experience beautiful women do not go to university, they find a job that emphasises their attractiveness and wait for a rich man. Again, i am speaking generally.
I don't think this has been true for 50 years. Even women who mainly want marriage, go to university to increase their own marketability and selection.
An attractive woman is almost universally lacking understanding, shallow and boring. Women and indeed most men only see the mind as a problematic tool to be used only as required to achieve certain ends then turn it off as soon as possible. Beautiful women have the world at their feet and don't have to turn their mind on. It remains incredibly undeveloped.
No, Rhett, like I already said, that is bullshit. These women may get lots of dates, but not good relationships with men who have a lot to offer.
And a beautiful woman that uses her beauty for material gain probably has all of the above characteristics.
I would look at it as no more immoral than selling a piece of land at a profit and then setting oneself up as a landlord.
I've spent time at a number of city based university's
Obviously not studying grammar or spelling...

Shah
Perhaps not by herself.
Truth is a pathless land.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Shah writes:

"Where I live, this difference is so massive, that most adult women are single, because they cannot find men in their same intellectual / social / economic level. They complain that there aren't enough men, but the truth is that the men are invisible to them. They come in contact with these men every day -- construction workers, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, etc., but they don't see them as men -- not really. Certainly not as the type of men that they would consider having sex with."

There is one factor there too: the social-climbing female. Men cannot climb socially like that, but women can, and in Panama they do.

One thing you are alluding to, especially in Panama, is social-striving based on pure materialism, sometimes expressed in 'ye-ye' vs 'racataca' polarity. There is a lot of money in Panama, in upper echelons, and those upper echelons are mostly fairer-skinned, whiter, better educated. It's the same pattern in most of Latin America but very strong in Panama which resembles Brazil in division of wealth.

There is fierce social competition in Panama, and women---now more than a few years ago---have even more options open to them because there has been such a influx of foreign men, who may in the final analysis be dullards of a sort, but are not like the racataca men of typical Panama, that is to say, men of peasant culture, of darker-skinned culture.

(Technically I still live in Panama because I have a house there).
Ni ange, ni bête
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Alex,
There is fierce social competition in Panama, and women---now more than a few years ago---have even more options open to them because there has been such a influx of foreign men, who may in the final analysis be dullards of a sort, but are not like the racataca men of typical Panama, that is to say, men of peasant culture, of darker-skinned culture.
If they have a dick, they will be well received. If they don't bring a wife with them, they will really be sought after.

-