Life after death

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

Re: Life after death

Post by jufa »

Kunga wrote:
I asked you : :What is consciousness" because I want to know what your definition is. How do you define "consciousness " ?
I will answer your question as soon as you stop avoiding my combined questions to you
Does being unconscious eliminate consciousness? Please explain or is this just your speculation. . .lol?
which precedes any you have asked. As others on this forum you attempt dodge direct questions by changing the route of the conversation. Ain't gonna happen here.

What your dilemma is, should you answer my questions honestly -what? huh?, such a word on a liars form- then you will neutralize yourself. I don't expect you to answer me because the ego will fight you until its very last illusion has disappeared.

Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - Jufa

http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

Dearest K..

There is no "giant oneness consciousness" anywhere.. I proved it when I found one of the Sources, and tried to touch it.. Its nucleus repelled my touch by moving away.. The more I tried to touch it, the more tricks it played to not be touched, like it seemed to fear being touched.. It made duplicates of itself, but I saw through the facade, and seized the real one, as gently and tenderly and loving as I could, and showed it how good my touch feels.. Now it doesn't fear touch.. Upon close analysis, I discovered the the almighty powers and sources don't possess any consciousness.. They are too great to be conscious.. To be conscious of that much power they would burn.. They are all powerful, but stupid... You must define your own consciousness on your own.. No one, and nothing, can do it for you... You absolutely Must spend 20-years of your life in deep introspection, learning and doing immortality's lesson, or your trajectory and destination is hell and oblivion.. It's cosmic law.. There are no other options, but you (I) can break cosmic law, and push an innocent into the afterlife, if you have what it takes, and you knows how to get away with it.. like I do... But I don't have anymore friends to push into the afterlife.. and I did so want to stick 97 more all-loving female warriors onto my path, just in case we "screw" on the otherside.. But maybe all is not lost.. I have the afterlife in the pocket, is fact.. Maybe from the otherside I can pull-in all-loving warrior-class females to the otherside after they have jettisoned their present vehicles here on earth.. I don't know, but I will sure try... The rest can all go to hell for all I care.. No one has ever done anything for me, and you can bet I will Not do anything for them.. They can all go find it on their own, like I had to, whilst being bullied and tortured and terrorized and insulted and abused all my life... They all wants what I got.. offering their excrement as payment... I say to them "Go to hell assholes!"...

And still that fucking mindless asshole demon makes my ears ring, my teeth sting, my nose feel like it's bleeding, and my nights sleepless, and my body die... I have something special in mind for that mindless asshole, and his whole bloodline...
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

We know a couple of things Donald.
It's Impersonal and your little performance is a 'storm in a teacup'.

If you're doin' it for the peanut gallery,
you're workin' for peanuts.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

"..because the ego will fight you until its very last illusion has disappeared."

Your own ego does not fight you unless you are masochistically religious conditioned, by hell's insanity..
Your words indicate you are coming from a religious dogmatic base of reference...
I'll prove it: If you are suffering migraines from thinking too deep.. try reciting aloud a piece of dogma that you are well versed in, like you are teaching it... Your conditioning will instantly resolve the overload headache by causing your pain-related glands to inject a large quantity of bio-morphine's into your nervous system, thereby relaxing the constricted cerebral plumbing, and the headache will vanish, and you will feel stoned... Note: Only Christians suffer overload headaches...

To eliminate the conditioning, you need to blaspheme the conditioning beyond its creation... When you do, you will feel a few extremely painful tiny isolated stings and hear tiny crackles in your brain's creative center, top center right hemisphere, as your conditioning tries to suicide you, is when you instantly cut power to your thinking processes, and do not think anything while the conditioning self-destructs.. thereby freeing you from hell's dogmatic insanity.. Now apply all the tissue healing abilities you have learned, to heal your creative center.. In a few moments your mind will super fill-up will all the truths of life and the universe that you seek.. Because now you are able to process thought beyond the conditioning's 7% mind use restriction ceiling... You will feel free as you have never felt before, because you are... You have essentially severed your tether to hell.. being your first step in realizing the afterlife... Religion sends its faithful to hell, is why heaven is empty...

Whom ever invented that vile demonic conditioning, a couple thousand years ago, must have been one hell of a powerful thinker and writer...
Last edited by DonaldJ on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

I think this guy was around here 5 or so years ago or more. I think he was carrying on then about his sexual practices.

Don't bother communicating with him. In doing so we give his madness value, and this strengthens his false view of himself as rational and as something special – his fantasy world of spirits and sex with young women will just keep rolling on.

He is isn’t going to take his schizophrenia drugs, or whatever he needs, so I don’t expect his mind will be calm enough to learn anything here.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

Have you got a little headache there james..?
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Jamesh wrote:I think this guy was around here 5 or so years ago or more. I think he was carrying on then about his sexual practices.
We've had a number of those types over the years. They seem to clone them, these days.

-
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

That's all I've got, for now, your majesty K..

I wish you well your highness.. Live forever and prosper..
Me wonders if you are more than angel.. "goddess" maybe?..
I'll see you on the otherside your highness.. I'll be waiting for you, to assist in every way needed...
I have your ride ready and waiting...

I can't say any more on anything your majesty.. It would empower the assholes.. We can't be giving dangerous toys to psychotic demonic brats and assholes.. They would use everything new to eradicate all life on this planet.. I am forced, by cosmic law, to not give them anything new, but for trivial novelties which they can't hurt themselves with... They are totally absolutely insane... The patriarchy has held the throne too long, right into the matriarchy's time and right to lead the human race out of this hell, the patriarchy has made of "heaven on earth".. Woman will repair her baby's nest.. Woman will pull humanity out of man's hell.. but how in hell do you convince the patriarchy to relinquish its theft, and take its hands off its peepee, and wake up to some reality..? whilst there still is some..? I nominate and vote for the Matriarchy, to stop all the insane war, and start healing the planet, so there will be a future humanity... It is so written, right here...

..that was fun.. A Christian came in blubbering about "sexual practices" I can't recall his accusations.. but "sexuality" is a good topic...

Rather than teaching about the mind and basic consciousness, I'd rather be caressing a young woman who doesn't know she has is warrior inside.. I just loves watching seeing feeling young warriors hatch... As they scabbard their new swords, they pan a 360, and suddenly realize who just gifted them with everything.. is when they take all they are, all they know, and all they don't know, and send a sudden "thankyou/I love you" to the teacher.. is when teacher does all he can just to remain standing.. The ultimate absolute Rush, to be hit with a young warriors first love, greatest love, and all of it at once....

Has your forum got a refined sexual subforum.. I wants to teach males how to make love with a lady.. and how to make every woman be a lady.. and how to pull out a woman's pains...

I dumped the science.. Maybe I can best use my time to teach a little love to this loveless hateful violent money-fevered destructive sadomasochistic species..? if they don't kill me first, for daring to teach and share love to/with the family of man...
There's no profit in love...

Your ball...
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

an empty.. reserved for her majesty's post..
Last edited by DonaldJ on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

"James & David"

Two of Hell's christian demons, here to block and hide the truth again, and more...

You are too late demons.. All the truth is already out there, everywhere..
I only clarified some of it...
Now all you've got is to curl-up in fetal, and lick yourselves where it stinks...
Your Money and Religion is dying.. from misuse and abuse..

Look at money in its death-throws.. They're trying to fix it with a prettier newer Money, a refined echo of the original disease.. which is spending all the life on the planet, because we lost control of Money.. Now Money is spending us, eating us.. and they are making it stronger... Money doesn't have a definition of love in its equation, Money is War.. Too many Arabs were counterfeiting America currency, thereby undermining America's structure and stability, just as much as America's DEA abomination was meddling in Arabic affairs...
Proof is: The fact that many banks and such are crumbling, and the big money handlers are going down hard for their crimes against humanity.. proves that Money is dying.. and that humanity is feeding all humanity's life to it, to try to bail it out...
Religion is money based.. Religion is crumbling as fast and hard as Money is... The great Evil is dying... oh yay...
Die for your own sins, lizards...
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

If the current economy collapses, the worship of money will still go on. The egotism behind the worship is indestructible - not even an apocalypse can dent it.

-
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

It IS collapsing.. Can't you see it yet, or are you hell-bent on covering it all up, so your meal won't ever know it's your meal..?
Are you so blind, numb, and dumb, that truth and reality is way way over your head..?
You are still spewing religious bs, aren't you.. because religion pays your bills for nothing.. and makes you feel pretend power over tasty innocence.. your meals... It's like you are "trying to sell shit to farmers.. ice to Eskimos.. furnaces to Polynesians.. love to the dead"...
Can't you see that the seasons are collapsing exactly as fast as the life-support systems on this planet collapse and die.. as fast as everything is decaying and collapsing..? Doesn't it seem that planet earth, and everything on it is in process of self-destructing..?
Can't you see that planet earth is dying..? and still you hide truth in abusing every facet of life that you can.. like "saber tooth turds that just won't flush"...

Not so much addressing you David, but the Culture itself, as interpreted in some of your conditioned thinking lines...

Hoping you can find it in yourself to disconnect from the parts of the culture you hate what is done by them to innocence for money and lust...

"The egotism behind the worship is indestructible - not even an apocalypse can dent it."

It is suiciding by destroying humanity..
When there are no more people, all that's left is the insanity that killed humanity..
The great insanity will have all the treasure, and no one to want any of it...
Religion will have everything, but no where to go..
Money will own all the money, but it is useless without healthy loving people...
One day when all that's left is Money.. where will you be..? What will you be, besides a handful of sun bleaches bones..?
Have you learned enough to be what it takes to get through heaven's demon hell-shield without sticking to anything in hell..?
The only way it works is if you are radiating absolute love for all life, like "heaven" does and is.... end of story.. That's all I've got for now... It's too dangerous to teach people any more than to get them on track by detailing why they need to learn to love without restriction..
It's that or it's hell... Bye bye darlings...
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

If you want to change things, then you need to address the underlying egotism. Systems come and go, but the underlying egotism rarely changes.

The planet is being destroyed by our egotism, through our relentless, unquestioning desire to create an egotistical paradise on earth.

-
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

DonaldJ wrote:IThe only way it works is if you are radiating absolute love for all life, like "heaven" does and is.... end of story..
Radiating absolute love for all life includes radiating love for the current destruction of the planet. For that too is a part of life.

Or are you selective?

-
guest_of_logic

Post by guest_of_logic »

Donald, even though your message is absolute love, lately you seem to have been doing a fair bit of hateful and self-aggrandising talking here, not just to other posters but of and about the human race in general too; also you say you love a good flame war. This doesn't seem very consistent. I hope I haven't misjudged you.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

DonaldJ wrote:And still that fucking mindless asshole demon makes my ears ring, my teeth sting, my nose feel like it's bleeding, and my nights sleepless, and my body die... I have something special in mind for that mindless asshole, and his whole bloodline...
If you can rule out exposure to loud sound, tinnitis may be an indication of imbalanced energy flow. Severe tinnitis would also account for the other symptoms. Sufficient interest in the topic will prompt undisturbed attention to reveal remedies.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

jufa wrote: I will answer your question as soon as you stop avoiding my combined questions to you
Does being unconscious eliminate consciousness? Please explain or is this just your speculation. . .lol?
which precedes any you have asked. As others on this forum you attempt dodge direct questions by changing the route of the conversation. Ain't gonna happen here.

What your dilemma is, should you answer my questions honestly -what? huh?, such a word on a liars form- then you will neutralize yourself. I don't expect you to answer me because the ego will fight you until its very last illusion has disappeared.

I didn't answer it because I wasn't clear on exactly what consciousness is. Are you referring to the general term of what consciousness is ? (OR) The The Big View (like cosmic consciousness ).

Ok...I will do my best to answer you....

Q: "Does being unconscious eliminate consciousness ?

(I am looking at this question from the standpoint of being knocked out, unconscious...like getting hit with a 2x4....or a truck....or from fainting.....)

A: I would be mentally unconscious....but my body would still function (heartbeat, blood-circulation, etc.)

Q: " Does being unconscious eliminate consciousness ? "

(Looking at this question from the standpoint of THE UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS (THE ONE MIND) (( which i want to agree with/but am not 100% sure of ))

A: No. If a person is unconscious of the Universal One Mind...the Universal One Mind is still there ....when the person "wakes up" he will be aware of this
Universal One Mind.

If this One Mind is real...then whatever we do affects it....and it affects ALL (of us).
We are ALL it.
This physical manifestation is an illusion.
Why ? Because THE REAL is not temporal. THE REAL is INFINITE . THE REAL is REALITY.
This, I feel in my heart as true.

But if we, as a physical temporal being do not inherently exist....then how could we have an effect on the One Mind (that is eternal/never ending/infinite ? )

I still don't know all the answers.

( I didn't mean to piss you off....i was being honest in not knowing exactly what you were referring to when you said "consciousness". I wanted you to define this more so i could give you a better answer. )

_/\_
Last edited by Kunga on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

DonaldJ wrote:an empty.. reserved for her majesty's post..
After my last post I went to bed.
You have a beautiful attitude towards women.
I've studied Tibetan Buddhism for the past 10 years or so...we are actually supposed to treat each other as if we really are Gods & Goddesses.
Imagine this world if we all treated each other with the highest respect and love.
It sounds idealistic...but in reality it would make Heaven on Earth.
Unfortunately, that's not the way it is....and perfection is being imperfect.

Thank You Donald for your explaination & guidance on Consciousness. You are right...we do need to study deeply for at least 20 years, and define it for ourselves. I have... for most of my life searched for the truth. But I had to live life, work, raise a family, etc. along side with studying & searching for THE TRUTH.

Being kind to others is more important than knowing all the answers.

Peace

_/\_

K
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

I wish to point out that, pretty starkly and obviously, Donald's description of the Demon who plagues life and consciousness, and who is also the cause of our death, is a restatement of a basic Genesis model. A model of exile from a perfect world and condemnation to a world where everything resolves itself in death-as-punishment.

To 'banish' that devil is to reverse the causes that led us into the material entanglement...which is The Great Work...The Great Reversal...

This Reversal is part-and-parcel of every advanced and sophisticated spiritual and ethical system. It is also, essentially, what GF is about.

It is said...that if one engages in a Flame War with Lord Krishna that Krishna never looses. But the irony is that when you lose in said Flame War you are simultaneously liberated! All the Demons who come forward to battle Krishna, after monumental and epic struggle, are defeated...and liberated!

It is also said that Krishna is the most devious cheater that ever existed! The demon comes forward to win at cards and not only is stripped of all funds but has every 'material problem' and material desire stripped away. Even identity as Demon! Again: losing is winning, winning is losing.

And: prayers to 'Krishna' are a very tricky business. If you have a desire and you ask for fulfillment, it will be fulfilled. But in such a way that that desire cannot ever arise again! If you go whole-hog and actually ASK 'Krishna' for liberation from this terrible mess you seem to have gotten yourself into, 'Krishna' (it is said) takes delicious delight in fulfilling your wish! It takes place through an almost unbelievable symphony of omens and presages in which the sunset world turns dark and the dawn-world brightens.

Taken on the whole: there is really no escape for a Demon these days. Indeed, the future is rather bleak!

The Talking Ass® has carefully selected the finest and most potent wisdom from all the highly spiritual teachings he is known for, and has combined them into a Complete Program for the Great Reversal Process©, which is guaranteed to get you firmly established on The Road Home® where Visions of Supernal Beauty® are guaranteed...if you'll only learn to follow instructions and 'Be a Good Boy (or Girl)'.

With your Inscription Fee, the Talking Ass® promises you a one-on-one interview with the Ironic Author of this Mystifying Creation where you'll get to stroll round the Heavenly Gardens even as you get it all figured out. If you happen to be a Demon, I will arrange for you to enter into the most Epical and Fantastic Battles with said Author of All Created Worlds...where you will be soundly defeated...but in such a way that you will never have to retrace your steps!

The Talking Ass® is offering this to you right now if you'll only ask for the low, low monthly cost of $29.95.

You thought it was going to be hard, but as it turns out is is easy as (cosmic) pie! Just turn and ask...

So don't sit there in your Miserable and Private Hell where the Demons crouch under the furnature sharpening their teeth, when these and many other Glories await you! Sacrifice your ego-construct and watch it all fall down! Infernal contraptions collapsing into the Nothing from which you imagined them built! Sign up now and soon you'll be Intoning Inwardly this nifty little tune: Home, Home, I'm Going Home!
fiat mihi
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Absolute love is a notion.
Anybody can talk about it.
Talk's cheap.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

♫Sweet, ignorable you♫

I see you've posted. I extrapolate from every other post of yours these precious truths:

BT&DT

E&M

Impressive. Really impressive!

Now scamper away into invisibility!
Last edited by Talking Ass on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
fiat mihi
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

jufa wrote:the very instant of your conception consciousness got busy in the creation of Diebert. Was not consciousness the governing Spirit which assured every detail of Diebert, our your heart? Where did it come from? Where had it been? Where will it go when that spot of Diebert does not physically occupy that space? There was no space called Diebert in the beginning, so how did Diebert come to occupy that space which, one day will be no more his? Was consciousness there all the while? Or did something conjure it up from????
Before Diebert's heartbeat started his mother's rhythms were there - part of the whole causality. And after his pounding of the keyboard fades away, some expression might bounce around briefly in the mind of some readers. Death and life, just another heart beat'n. If you feel better knowing someone is watching over the process who cares and holds your hand then naturally you'd prefer that. Still a mother's boy then? But it will force you to close the eyes when governance turns into cruelty, insanity and chaos. The god Shiva comes closer: a governing Spirit violently destroying the many so I could live?
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

"The god Shiva comes closer..."
Ooooooh! You guys are bringing the Gods down to Earth...
fiat mihi
jufa

Post by jufa »

Diebert wrote: Before Diebert's heartbeat started his mother's rhythms were there - part of the whole causality
The question is not about your mother's rhythm as a part of causation. It is about the Consciousness of Rhythm's Cause which gave your mother rhythm.

Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - Jufa

http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com