The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
tim48484848

The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Post by tim48484848 »

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts,

I have come up with a free of communicating with potential out of body afterlife people in a way that can be measured on the Internet.

Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and this topic is no different.

Why am I here?

I have read about kids who have become a genius after having an out of body experience, and I wondering if what I have read is true.

I have no doubt that most of you here have the ability to research my topic on the Internet, and I will be more than glad to try and answer any of your questions about this possibility.

Thank you for your time,

Tim
Carl G

Re: The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Post by Carl G »

Okay, here's a question: why do you come across as being incoherent, is it your choppy disjointed writing or is it simply my perception?

Another question: why do I get the impression that you have done no reading at a forum at which you post and request feedback?

And finally, why so many 48's in your username? Just curious. Was, like, Tim with three 48's already taken?
Good Citizen Carl
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Carl G wrote:Okay, here's a question: why do you come across as being incoherent, is it your choppy disjointed writing or is it simply my perception?

Another question: why do I get the impression that you have done no reading at a forum at which you post and request feedback?

And finally, why so many 48's in your username? Just curious. Was, like, Tim with three 48's already taken?

Good questions.

I like to think that my writing is better than that of "Rain man."

I look forward to good feed back.

There sure is a lot of 48 people out there I guess.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I have come up with a free of communicating with potential out of body afterlife people in a way that can be measured on the Internet.
Next question: what is a "free of communicating"?
Good Citizen Carl
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Did you just google the word "genius" and found this forum? If not, what was the exact phrase you googled?
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

He sounds like he's 10 or 11.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Carl G wrote:
Next question: what is a "free of communicating"?

"I have come up with a free way of communicating with potential out of body afterlife"

Sorry about the typo.

Tim
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

I would like to think the reason you are here at this topic is because you are far more smarter than just picking out my very bad grammar.

I would like you to take the chance in your mind and cross over to what my idea concept is about and see if you have what it takes to help me make it a reality.

I have no problem going out and finding people that don't want to try and make it happen.

Thank you,

Tim
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Tim484848 wrote:I have no problem going out and finding people that don't want to try and make it happen.
No shit. You seem to have found a whole bunch of them here.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

brokenhead wrote:
Tim484848 wrote:I have no problem going out and finding people that don't want to try and make it happen.
No shit. You seem to have found a whole bunch of them here.

Please fill free to explain why you feel it is not possible?
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

tim48484848 wrote:I have come up with a free of communicating with potential out of body afterlife people in a way that can be measured on the Internet.

...I will be more than glad to try and answer any of your questions...
Okay, a few more questions. What are "potential out of body afterlife people"? Is this persons who have the possibility of becoming out of body people when they die? How on earth does one communicate with a potential person?? How could this communication possibly cost money, I mean, who would charge for it, the dead? Sprint phone service? And finally, how could this communication be measured? By what unit of measurement? And how on the Internet?
Good Citizen Carl
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Carl G wrote:
tim48484848 wrote:I have come up with a free of communicating with potential out of body afterlife people in a way that can be measured on the Internet.

Okay, a few more questions. What are "potential out of body afterlife people"? Is this persons who have the possibility of becoming out of body people when they die? How on earth does one communicate with a potential person?? How could this communication possibly cost money, I mean, who would charge for it, the dead? Sprint phone service? And finally, how could this communication be measured? By what unit of measurement? And how on the Internet?
Once again, Carl, you have managed to articulate the very same questions I was going to raise.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

brokenhead wrote:
Carl G wrote:

Once again, Carl, you have managed to articulate the very same questions I was going to raise.
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Tim,

The topic is interesting enough, and bad grammar is OK, but your sentences don't quite make sense. I'm yet to figure out what you're driving at.

That is, what exactly are we talking about?
Truth is a pathless land.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

I do not have the time today to answer your good questions, but I have already answered them before on a different site, under this Subject or topic.

What I would like you to do is begin to come to terms with the possibility, and help me make it happen.

There will be a need for this product from both sides of this possibility and we will use the patients of BrainGate for example to make it happen.

Science will have it's time to study it, just as they are trying to study it now.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Iolaus wrote:Tim,

The topic is interesting enough, and bad grammar is OK, but your sentences don't quite make sense. I'm yet to figure out what you're driving at.

That is, what exactly are we talking about?

Science believes we have the ability to trick our inner energy thoughts into believing that they are having an out of body experience, and I am claiming that our inner thoughts have the ability to leave our body after death, and the experience will match that of people who have out of body experiences. The 600 million on average to our life span right now, not to mention the past ones, or the future ones, or the ones that are having them right now.

I will be using information from my own experience, as well as using others.

Who knows what a near death experience person feels after they have been in a wreck some where after dark while it is storming real bad?

Do they feel rain?

How does the rain feel to them?

How do they feel when they see lightning?

I believe that we have not explored this possibility of mine correctly, and I have no doubt that there is a reason for it. The reason might be wrong, but their is a reason for it.

I plan on showing that the clues have always been there, but we just never connected the dots.

Just sleep on this one thought alone.

Inner energy, regardless what it represents, can not be destroyed.

It can change form, but ti can not be destroyed.

If Science feels that anti-matter has the ability that it has for it's size and weight, then I believe if that inner energy is trained and focused to actually be Pandora's box, then we should meet our expectations in this field.

To make it short.

we need patients.

Ones that we cross train in the field that we are still learning in.

BrainGate patients

the funding for what they are already doing is already happening, and all we need to do is cross train them on my follow through to this possibility, and then give them the tools to re-peat what they are doing now in similar conditions.

Going from an internal sensor, to an outer sensor, and providing the machine for both experiments.

Example:

We will try this experiment of mine after the death of a BrainGate patient. One that is based off of natural causes.

They will be trained with a pin number, a location to attempt to go too. and the opportunity to make friction with their thoughts.

We will honestly support them in their efforts, and it will all be based on if they are willing to try this or not.

If they are willing, then we will do what we can to support them in their efforts.

By providing them the tools they will need to make it happen.

Sure you could assume it is not possible, but I am claiming it is, and I am basing it off my own inner thoughts. The same inner thoughts that have the ability to take me out of pain and into pleasure.

Some in science may feel that our inner thoughts only try and trick us, but until you have the ability to do the same with it, you will never know what I am trying to say.

I will lecture at times directly from my right Brain thoughts, as well from my left, and there is nothing wrong with that.

For some it might be like pulling the rough off o the diamond, but that is just the way it goes for now until we start and finish my free idea on making this happen.

This topic is studied like a paradigm mind map. Please fill free to start making your circles now, if you are one of those people who likes to measure.

Example:

Have you ever watched the show Numbers, and he paints pictures on how to solve this or that.

Now we will do that same way of thinking with my idea.

If you want to do the math, that is o.k., but I will paint the pictures, and the math will take care of it's self.

We already have everything now to make my idea work, and in the future we will only add to it, but we already have the main tools now.

The ability to communicate with thought.

With my experience. You will never be able to do it any other way. Out of body experience people don't talk. Imagine you are working in the worst scenario in these conditions, but what do all of them have in common? They are still having thought.

You have to train (a) what you want them to do

You have to wait for (a) to be in that situation at some point in their life time.

Then you have to allow (a) the opportunity to interact with the external sensor, regardless what you might feel will happen.

Controlling this free possibility based on what you might feel will happen, dies not make the possibility true.

We don't know or will ever know until we allow this idea concept the opportunity to play out.

It has no bearing on what you might believe. It is a free experiment based on the BrainGate patient participation and nothing else at this time.

Thank you for Reading my invisible thought dump,
Tim
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Did I stutter?

What part of this idea do you not know?

Work with me here. There is no obligation, just a chance to look at it from a different way that just might work.
All the ingredients that has made this country strong for so many years.

We will be adding the human spirit.

We will be adding right brain thought

We will be adding left brain thought, and then we are going to focus on this possibility because it is the right thing to do.

I believe we are expected to do this. because it is the right thing to do.

Either you know or you don't know.

don't know has always been free, as much as assuming, but now we have an idea concept that can be so detailed, just might work, and it can be as free as people who don't want to spend anything on the possibility.

Even though our Government is spending 76 Billion dollars this year on research and development. They will need to spend anything extra for this concept, and we can still do it!

Would you like to be able to do it?

Would you be interested, or would you like to wait and see if you are one of the people that might develop Alzheimer's.

They say that every 72 seconds someone develops Alzheimer's.

Could Alzheimer's effect you in the afterlife?

I don't know, but I would think it could effect it like a CD that plays some of the song, and then it skips back to that little section.

I believe your inner thoughts are only as good as you take care of them, and even though the inner energy of your thoughts will always work correctly. It will only work with the information it is given.

Think of all your thoughts as a mind maps around a pool ball.

Far away it looks full, but the closer you get to it, the better you can read it, and the reason you can read it, is because it is connected to something for it's size and weight, not to mention potential effort, if given a plan to be focused.

A possible point based on measurable friction.

How long does it take an out of body afterlife to get from point (A) to Point (B)

It depends on the afterlife. I believe they have the ability to go the speed of light, and you would never even know it.

I believe that they have the ability to make this Brain Gate machine work, if they decide too.

Imagine for a moment that you are on flying some place on your vacation. You get there in this big heavy plane that you can not lift up with your bare hands and it takes you up in the air. As it flies through the invisible sky of life and space.

I believe an out of body afterlife can do what ever it wants too in the afterlife, and they have this dominance based on their own experience, and the freedom they are given to think in a way that gives them control over their retirement, for their size and weight.

I believe that they have the ability to reach goals that we set, if w would only take the time to set them.

The sky is the limit.

I am proposing that my idea concept is not much more different than having a doggy door.

I claim that there is enough space out there for afterlife, and that this space is inside the invisible force.

Maybe it would be easier for you to understand what I am saying, if I put it in a comic type of setting.

We will create the afterlife man

What powers does he have?

The ability to see

The ability to move around

The ability to have the same type of thoughts as they had as a human.

What this super hero will not have

A human body

Can not hear

Can not talk

No sex

You are supported in structure by your inner thoughts, and it is a lot more closer to home at that point.

Some claim they do not like to ride on roller coasters. I believe it might be good practice for some.

Practice swimming under water with your eyes open, and your mouth shut.

Swim around all you can , and make sounds i your mouth from time to time, and see if somebody could hear your sounds across the pool.

Trust me, if you make some sounds loud enough. they will hear you quite well.

Planned focused friction from both sides of the invisible force.

In an out of body experience, you cant make nosies, but you can make focused thought toward friction that can be measured on Brain Gate.

Not that any afterlife has ever been recorded on the machine. My goal is to make this experiment the first one.

It would be nice if somebody could make the patients of Brain Gate some cute astronaut uniforms or something, and maybe some red white and blue clothing or something, because they are the potential stars for this potential possibility.

What is in it for you to follow this topic?

One day we might find through this finding, that it might be better to do something different with people who have the potential to maybe lose all data in their thoughts, because we are just that good at keeping humans living longer.

I would imagine most of us as babies in our mother womb. If given a choice, would of never wanted to go through what you have too, before your are out in the bi-product of space.

The I don't really know of the bi-product of space. We know this as kids, and we see no reason not to keep asking more questions.

We are fascinated with this or that all the time, and as long as we do that, then we are happy.

That is why we have so many channels on your cable box, and sometimes you still can't find anything that interested you.

Sure we went to the moon, but you and I did not even get a t-shirt.

If you are wealthy, you might get to go.

Spend as much gas as you like.

Do what ever makes you happy!

Do it as long as it makes you happy.

Do you know what I do with mind maps now?

I place something in them, and then I do this curtain type of doodling and fill in the mind map.

That is the type of mind set you have to have with this topic.

Imagine you can do anything because you are the afterlife man, and you have a plan.
This plan is your legacy, and almost everything else has been time bandits.

the problem you have now, is the fact that you are out of line to what you should be focusing on right now, and I understand that your inner thoughts are uncomfortable about it, because it is use to keeping you in a comfort zone world, and some of this is really out there, so is it good?

That depends how you associate me with your inner thoughts,

What you say to your inner thoughts, can make or break any opportunities in you life.

If you associate this possibility to anything negative, and you will get negative results.

It is amazing how many people get hung up on trying to change a problem in their life, like stopping this or that, but at the same time. Humans are known for forgetting things anyway?

If you want to raise your thoughts to the point that they can see a yes in my topic, then I can help you. I can explain to you how you can do it with your common sense thoughts.

There is nothing wrong with your common sense thoughts. I am not saying that, and please fill free to leave this topic at any time, if you feel the topic is not free.

The Government and the private sector will be paying this bill, because they will see the advantage of this possibility, and they will see that advantage through you.

Trust me.

You are going to want this opportunity at some point in your life, and that inner point of you, that has been there with you all your life, is going to take you once again out of pain and in the best pleasure you might ever feel.

You ever lay out in the sun at some point in your life and it felt good?

I once heard of this lady who went to all these different places to get tans for her wedding, and actually cooked her insides and died.

Your body is a tool, but it has it's limits.

Your inner thoughts do not, because you are a part of energy.

The energy that you are inside of.

Has to follow the laws of nature

Out of body experience are just following the laws of nature, and that is why on average we do have pre-mature ejaculations of people having out of body experiences.

they say on average about 600 million of them.

they do not care how you were raised or anything about you. rich or poor.

They just naturally happen, and a lot of the people that has had them or going to have them, don't know anything about them.

I do believe that there is different types of out of body experiences, and I have a curtain way I like to explain them. I could see how some could get confused about all the differences.

Example: Some claim to see grandma and others see a light, and other did this or that.

I remember reading this one about this woman, who did not want to come back to being a human in this out of body state, but could not pull it off. Even though she did not want to come back. she still came back.

She is claiming that she had no control at that point, as you do not have any control when you are born or when you die from your body.

Your inner thoughts will do that, just like when it keeps you breathing every night.

Your goal is to go along for the ride from time to time, when you decide to go to your cave and focus on this possibility from time to time.

You can do anything you want to do. I have no plans to do nothing more than paint you pictures of how bad we lack in this field of science.

This field like any field is wide open.

Why would anybody want to cut short there options in this field of science.

Others will be doing it now. All you would have to do is decide if you want to follow it or not.

If it works, then you can conceder how the possibility fits your future life styles, because if you are going to be forced to believe that one day you might be Afterlife Super Hero Man, then you better take the time to find out more about it.

We need to fill your inner thought filing cabinets with all the best this options can provide you.

i totally understand that you would prefer to train me or anybody else how you feel about this possibility, and if it did happen. what would you want out of it?

Would you still like to get on the Internet from time to time?

Would you like the opportunity to let people know that you are still around, if you actually are?

Or would you rather just want to forget all about us and move on with your life like some type of Introvert. I believe that some are quite capable of that, and that is why they have naturally trained their self through out their life not to think of anybody else but there self.

some might be good at acting as though they are not that type of person, but there is a very easy way to see if you are naturally thinking about your self and nobody else.

Take a school picture when you were a child with other kids in your school, and see how quick your eyes find you in that picture. This is quite natural, but through out life we get upset with people that act this way.

You need to decide if it is wrong for you to want an option like this.

Check with Clark Howard and see what he thinks.

How could he have a problem with this possibility.

I save you money as well, and give you options that you have never taken the time to think about, because others have tried to keep you from ever thinking like this, because at one time in history, that was probably a good idea, but not anymore.

Things are a changing and you should think about your options.

I have,

Tim

Example:

Babies might crawl on different days, but they all do crawl.

Believe me when I say, that we are crawling on this possibility right now.

Tim
Blair

Post by Blair »

Eh, you are full of shit.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

YAH

Agent are garbage mind...I have armor piercing rounds make you believe me....black market.]

Mother fucker (I suspect this shit and I hear you knock at my door}

My pre cog tells me no worry it is your game like it is mine I will cancel you out and I use dragon skin already.

GA is using cheaper so hope you get a head shot I will not go down to you without a fight.

Full nano body armor......your mastes are too cheap but free marker could beat you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltFbh_cr ... re=related

Must understand I face connection with this universe like you cannot understand but with face to face and I witness.

Too bad you have not been in the drivers seat.

Do not believe this American GOV they lie so bad they have interdimensional and wormhole/meta-material stealth craft and use it for military and .GOV transportation.

We wonder why they get so cocky.....I know why

They do not know my contact is not HUMAN AI...this contact is not contact unless dope to no reason.

Dope is so not a reason youy can set the reasons as our so called species will match and exceed this as our sponsors unfortunatly asked me to participate in this drone.

It was an original an a measure for our species as a continental apprehension project that went not only wrong but had unforseen and allowable consequences which are questionable from an existant humanoid composition.

In other words they day the USO's go the launch coordinates and variours land sites is they day I can say this shit.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

prince wrote:Eh, you are full of shit.

I am not claiming that _______ is going to the afterlife as well.

Please fill to play in what ever makes you happy.

And if you can find the time to understand that this experiment can be tried by anybody or any country that would like to try it.

I am not full of it when it comes to this topic.

My inner thoughts might be, but it is in with good company.

My inner thoughts have the ability to create an extension to it self. In a way where it is always free to record every direction. Depending on how it interprets things.

We all have been trained through the years to look at this possibility totally different than we can begin to do now.

But if you fill your old or current information is correct, then you are more than free to do that.

Believe what ever you want to believe and you are free to go do what ever you would like to do, and please fill free to keep an eye on everything I do, because I am being viewed.

I am being viewed any where I go and I really don't care.

I will always be tougher on y self, than you ever can.

I am doing all of this for you anyway.

It is easy to get set in your ways. I have been there. I had a fantasy football team for like ten years or something.

Now my new goal is to get you focused on this possibility like a reality fantasy. One that could go either way, but I plan on it being very entertaining.

The teams competing will each have a BrainGate patient as a sponsor for their team.

If there BrainGate patient can do something on their monitor with their thoughts. That team gets extra bonus for winning that week or something.

The losing team gets to listen to me ramble on all night about this positive possibility.

The team that wants it the most will help it happen for all of us someday.

What team are you on?

Could you use a free back up plan, just in case you find your self in a situation close to that of somebody having an out of body experience.

Your options now is to hope that your family tree is willing to find somebody like Lisa Williams to talk to you.

Would they, could they.

Maybe that is your back up plan.

Lets say I died right now. Maybe from the tightening of my chess muscles, almost like a cramp.

Should I focus on it like it is the end of the world, or should I calmly take some aspirins and hope it is just heartburn. My next goal is to try and burp. Don't worry that was how I decided to handle that situation, and maybe you would handle it different, or maybe it happened in front of somebody else, and they get you scared as they keep asking you if you are alright.

I don't know what stress you have now, and how you might feel you need a break from the rest of us.

My first wife, use to talk how she was looking forward to going to the hospital to have our youngest son, because she was going to be able to get a break from the rest of us.

After she had the child. I never did visit her at the Hospital again until it was time to pick her up.

I had no problem doing this because I thought this was what made her happy. a break from work, the kids and me. At that point in life. I did not even know how to cook.

When I did pick her up from the hospital. She was so mad at me because I never came to see her.

I do not deal in emotion and drama.

I try and keep it blunt, but if that don't work for you, then I am willing to ramble on as well.

You decide what makes you happy. Please take as long as it takes for you to decide that.

If calling me names is your kind of thing, then this Forum is named wrong.

I expected better than that from this site. Maybe you can get your mom and dad and see if they would be interested about this topic.

Now if you are already going around to your grand parents and helping them change over their TV, so you can get their old one, and change it over for free. Please take the time to allow them to check this topic out on the Internet.

Ignorance is expensive, and regardless how ignorant you might feel that I am in so many ways, do not hide the fact. that you really know very little about this possibility, and how it can help you later in life.

Help you

What is wrong in trying to help you?

Does it hurt your life style right now for me to help you in this way?

What are you trying to hide?

Don't worry, what ever you are doing. We will find a way of helping you in that area.

Please take the time to ignore this Homeland security situation.

Homeland Security is suppose to protect you from perceived threats, and if my idea is a threat that could be used against our country, then we should at least respect the possibility, and not look at it so much from just a couple of perspectives.

Paradigm Hope can go positive or negative depending on how you want to look at it.

Call me crazy, but I will go with a positive possibility every time!

Thank you for reading my full of it invisible thoughts,

Tim
tek0

Post by tek0 »

I want to consume you chief...you and your idiotic claims and you posts that no one on this forum should give afuck about.

Try me and try me as a species observer.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

tek0 wrote:YAH

Agent are garbage mind...I have armor piercing rounds make you believe me....black market.]

Mother fucker (I suspect this shit and I hear you knock at my door}

My pre cog tells me no worry it is your game like it is mine I will cancel you out and I use dragon skin already.

GA is using cheaper so hope you get a head shot I will not go down to you without a fight.

Full nano body armor......your mastes are too cheap but free marker could beat you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltFbh_cr ... re=related

Must understand I face connection with this universe like you cannot understand but with face to face and I witness.

Too bad you have not been in the drivers seat.

Do not believe this American GOV they lie so bad they have interdimensional and wormhole/meta-material stealth craft and use it for military and .GOV transportation.

We wonder why they get so cocky.....I know why

They do not know my contact is not HUMAN AI...this contact is not contact unless dope to no reason.

Dope is so not a reason youy can set the reasons as our so called species will match and exceed this as our sponsors unfortunatly asked me to participate in this drone.

It was an original an a measure for our species as a continental apprehension project that went not only wrong but had unforseen and allowable consequences which are questionable from an existant humanoid composition.

In other words they day the USO's go the launch coordinates and variours land sites is they day I can say this shit.

Tou could also be a decoy right now, just trying to delay this topic from people who want to control it first.

There is a reason that 200 people have more money than me and 2 billion people.

They follow a pro-to call.

Example:

They delay a section of the high way for environmental reasons.

All they have to do is place somebody there to complain, and then they buy up all the land that is along the proposed exit ramps, and then they sell it to the big companies like McDonald's, and all the rest.

The bait and hook.

I will read what they are saying, but don't fall for it.
If they actually have something good. They will be heard.

I have no doubt that some might feel our Government already has something like this and maybe they do. You still have the right to know.

Maybe they already have a plan, and after you die. They send this vibration out into space and direct you to there auditing department of something.

Maybe they do all type of things like this. Would you be happy with this?

May be it is another New Orleans just waiting to happen, and nobody really seams to care.

I do know when that one kid showed up at the Huston dome in a stolen bus with all the people he had brought out of that hurricane.

Maybe he got in trouble for stealing the bus, or something else, but I still like the fact he took control of the situation and id the best he could do with thaw he had to work with.

I do not plan on stealing a bus, or anything like that. I plan to keep coming to you with this option because I believe it is the best option out there.

Where do we go after our body shuts down.

You may have a list of what you think will happen, and maybe I only offer one, but mine can be tried, and it can be tried for free!

Thank you for stretching and growing with me on this topic,

Tim
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

tek0 wrote:I want to consume you chief...you and your idiotic claims and you posts that no one on this forum should give afuck about.

Try me and try me as a species observer.

If you are interested. Please fill free to find this topic media attention.

Please fill free to debate me in this media attention.

Please fill free when you have more information on how you plan on setting up this media situation.

Anything else, and you are just wasting our time, and shooting your self in the foot at the same time.

Tim
tek0

Post by tek0 »

You do not have a privy timeline.

I may be wrong but my guide never took me in the wrong timeline and I mean months to years with alternate near nay unpopulate timelines.

This human species is so far off course that I retract any sympathy for my choices or any others except human produced AI with supreme scientific observation for the benefit of all humanity in a long term plan.

So many of us will trash the "way" that we are mere observers upon a certain path that was gifted to us.

I will see you in a version of hell so to speak my friend.

May the versions of our pleasure/exploratory vessels re-discover you and swiftly be swept over by clean waves freeing our teams of you.

just a hint of what we become and were.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=9

you would like to know that we are in this already.....youth and spinal fusion were worked around.

brain development also

It is describable as an ancient match between consiousness and dream and as a matter of fact I would see damned near no distance between the two except for what I was shown to see recently.

We can see you as we have additional enforcement.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=1
prometheuspan

Post by prometheuspan »

sure, but, you didn't expect that to work on the rest of them, did you?
yes, but the problem is, its in subjective measures unless you get a mass sample. since you are not MSM,
all you have is a clue in you can't seem to articulate.

Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and this topic is no different.
it might be better to jump in deeper sooner.
Why am I here?

I have read about kids who have become a genius after having an out of body experience, and I wondering if what I have read is true.
Yes, its absolutely true, the reason is that once a person can connect to the collective unconscious, all things
become knowable without a physical interface.

I have no doubt that most of you here have the ability to research my topic on the Internet, and I will be more than glad to try and answer any of your questions about this possibility.
I could research your topic on the internet, or, i could just research it in the collective unconscious.
I could also merely tap into the length and depth of my personal experience.
Unless you raise an issue which requires research, and unless it is easier to use the net than tiferet,
I'll just take the lazy route.

Thank you for your time,
sure. thanks for an interesting topic.