The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
prometheuspan

Re: The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Post by prometheuspan »

Science believes we have the ability to trick our inner energy thoughts into believing that they are having an out of body experience, and I am claiming that our inner thoughts have the ability to leave our body after death, and the experience will match that of people who have out of body experiences. The 600 million on average to our life span right now, not to mention the past ones, or the future ones, or the ones that are having them right now.
Depending on which scientists you talk to, non locality has a fine pedigree in quantum mechanics.

Its always interesting to run into an awakening person who still does not have command of the language.
I believe an english translation for that is to state simply that via the collective unconscious, all persons and things
are connected, that consciousness is an infinite ocean, and when we return back to that ocean, all lives ever lived
are accessible as part of our own personal experience.

I would discourage you from calling it "out of body" because the truth is, its operating in higher dimensions. You don't leave your body, you leave space time. out of body experiences are more specific in that the self re-enters space time
at some other location distant from their bodies location.

Who knows what a near death experience person feels after they have been in a wreck some where after dark while it is storming real bad?
I have some personal experiences similar enough to draw subjective conclusions.
I believe that we have not explored this possibility of mine correctly, and I have no doubt that there is a reason for it. The reason might be wrong, but their is a reason for it.
There are two main reasons. The first is that you are not able to communicate effectively. The second is that
the topic itself is one which has been set up by propagandists to instantaneously summon mass ridicule and derision,
because the last thing the status quo-idians want is liberated minds.

I plan on showing that the clues have always been there, but we just never connected the dots.
Somehow, i doubt that you have the knowledge or experience to do that without my help.

Inner energy, regardless what it represents, can not be destroyed.
Consciousness would be a better term at this point for "inner energy."
If Science feels that anti-matter has the ability that it has for it's size and weight, then I believe if that inner energy is trained and focused to actually be Pandora's box, then we should meet our expectations in this field.
pandoras box, like all mythical constructs, is a symbol for something that all of us has within us. There are good things
and bad things within that box, but for the most part its better to leave it closed, and to explore it via means other than opening it.

the funding for what they are already doing is already happening, and all we need to do is cross train them on my follow through to this possibility, and then give them the tools to re-peat what they are doing now in similar conditions.
Its clear that more would be required than your presentation. Most people will have negative knee jerk reactions against
my presentation, and its a hundred times more cogent than yours.

Some in science may feel that our inner thoughts only try and trick us, but until you have the ability to do the same with it, you will never know what I am trying to say.
Thats not an accurate understanding of psychology, or, of pseudo science debunkers.

I will lecture at times directly from my right Brain thoughts, as well from my left, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Yes there is, if you can't make a presentation thats lucid enough to make sense. I can understand you fine, but i have the contexts and knowledge base from which to do that. Most people would assume you are speaking gibberish.

This topic is studied like a paradigm mind map. Please fill free to start making your circles now, if you are one of those people who likes to measure.
lol. Do you think anybody else will get it? You might try naming them "venn diagrams." that would clue in
a larger number of people.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

"Yes, its absolutely true, the reason is that once a person can connect to the collective unconscious, all things
become knowable without a physical interface."

Where could people find more links about this collective unconscious?
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

"I would discourage you from calling it "out of body" because the truth is, its operating in higher dimensions. You don't leave your body, you leave space time. out of body experiences are more specific in that the self re-enters space time
at some other location distant from their bodies location."

I did awake away from my body, and i could feel where it was at, and when I circled around to re-enter it, like seeing a bridge before you cross it. I felt more pressure as I was re-entering my body, and sure I probably brought some of that on my self, but I really did try and be as calm as possible because I really did not see where I had any choice anyway.

I believe that your inner thoughts really gets into things with what we would consider to be touchy, feely.but it is the fact that you are closer to that moment of truth, and you realize that.

No more waiting in traffic, or long lines anywhere, because you have new options.

My inner thoughts do not worry if it is possible, or that we have to do any type of major modification of anything.

In theory my idea could work

In theory the trained BrainGate patients stand the best chance for being our Pandora's Box.

It is one thing to listen to voices in white noise, when out of body afterlife tell you thart that they can not talk.

Do I believe that their could be potential after life now that could communicate with us with BrainGate?

Yes!

Why have they not done it yet?

What did you know about it?

Do you think that all out of body afterlife knows what is going on.

When I had what I felt was a normal out of body experience. I was all alone.

I did not look for any posted signs to see just how good my sight was, but I could make out things in the room as normal.

With that being said. We could research near death people and see if any of them has ever read words in this state, and if they could make out anything that they saw.

People have no problem going out and finding better ways to master anything here on Earth, like interviews for jobs, or what they need to do to make it on American Idol.

I believe it is time to update our afterlife options, and what questions we should be asking people in the afterlife.

I would imagine that Men Magazines would study this all the time, for the Natural Guy or something.

"What did it feel like to be floating above your Harley on that dark wet night?"

This option is your next frontier. the least we can do is to try and get it right.

The last thing we really need to do is assume the way we have been assuming for all these years.

I don't know what place you want to call where my inner thoughts draw off of, but I do agree that space is wide open, but in my out of body experience. I had vision.

the vision keeps you connect to this human reality, and your dominance and ability is a given to be able to move around.

You think about moving and you are moving.

You might even move in a flow type of movement.

I believe that you would get better at this movement in space, if you were given more time to practice.

BrainGate patient have the ability to learn what they are learning on the machine today, and then imagine how they could use this in my potential concept.

Now if by any chance one of the BrainGate patients have had an near death experience, and that could be possible, because of the type of patients they have.

That would just be icing on the cake. They have seen it, and now they get to train for it.

When they find the sensor that best fits them, then we open the door to so many educational possibilities.

Maybe one day. I could take a course in the afterlife on wanting to understand all the fancy words and putting an effort toward better grammar.

There I go getting a head of my self again. First we need to get the right mind set for this possibility first.

If we would only use half the focus we used with our pet rock or our zen garden, then we could be well on our way to making this concept possible.

I believe that is possible that a lot of potential out of body afterlife are a little bit scared.

I have no doubt that they are happy with the way they are physically feeling in that state, but i doubt that they know very little about what lies a head for them on any given day.

I believe most of them are staying close to home with love ones as a safety net.

I believe right now in history we have a good opportunity to make a shift in the Way we think about this possibility.

I believe that we should set one day a year away for this possibility, and what would be a better day than Memorial day?

Now we could throw in other days as well, but it is a good day to start with.

Maybe we have one cable channel run movies like Ghost all day, and one run old medium Lisa Williams shows, maybe Sixth sense, those white noise movies and anything else you like as well. You can run it on Hollow ween if you want too, just find some time to talk about this possibility with as much information we can gather.

Ask near death experience people better questions, and take the time to file their answers better.

What do I mean?

Did they have a right brain experience. or a left brain experience.

Give them multiple questions on different things about their experience, and see if they follow a pattern. Always make sure you leave an other line.

Example:

I felt like L was moving through clear water, but somebody else might think they are in a higher demission because they feel they are up by the ceiling lights.

It will not be our goal to tag then one way or another because we can, but because what we can get from them are different options.

If we try and worry less about failure and more thoughts toward results, then we will be more likely to get results.

So what do you have in your mental head about what you might be able to do in this type of state?

You probably don't have a lot of information about it, and that is fine.

I am not here to insult anybody education or anything else, but to type my inner thoughts, and let you have at it, anytime you like.

Maybe a month from now you really want to let me have it about something i said.

As long as the site still have my recorded thought on file. You are free to do that.

I believe you will find that most of my inner thoughts will last the test of time.

Thank you for reading my invisible internal thoughts,
Tim
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Thank you,

You can never get enough good links.

I wish I had more time to explore more links in detail, but everything takes it's allotted amount of time, and my daughter wants me to take her to the store,

Tim

Tim
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

So where are we at with this topic?

Cyberkinetics Neurotechnology systems, Inc. has the machine BrainGate, but they have not interacted with me about my idea concept.

The patients of BrainGate probably don't know anything about the idea concept as well.

The quick plan:

Draw interest about the topic, and see if I am given a tour of their location for starters.

Maybe a reality series. a chance for everybody to interact about it.

A open forum about this topic. Have a Genius section. A place to get a different perspective.

Your legacy or bucket lift is to allow your inner thoughts to take in this type of information and then add this possibility to your bucket list.

We can empty the bucket quicker if we are working together faster.

250,000 people die everyday on average.

600 million people will have an out of body experience on average at some point in their life, and regardless what thought direction you go, or what you do decide to focus on from time to time. Can be added to your 40,000 thoughts that you have everyday on average.

We are at a point in history where we could not mourn every parson that dies every day if we wanted too.

What can we do?

Inform people of my idea and let them decide if it is a good back up plan for them or not.

As of this day. I have never been approached by any media, and even though they might report, that they actually do report. Why have they not interviewed me.

are they hoping that I will just get old and forget about this idea concept of something?

I do not bite.

I am one of the most easy going people you will ever meet, unless it pertains to things that I feel with a passion.

This topic is one of those.

I put it all out there and now want to cross train you on how it can be done.

Maybe we can not find Thomas A. Edison notes, but you sure can find mine.

Thank you for reading my invisible inner thoughts,

Tim

That Tim guy sure believes this is possible. I wonder if he just might be right.

Everything happens for a reason, and maybe Tim is just trying his best to sort it all out, but he is trying to do it while he multi-task with so many different paradigms that it is hard to understand all of it.

What if I find my self in this situation some day. what should I do.

Everybody said Tim was wrong, but here I am.

Just floating in open space, high above the room.

Humans are so near, but they ignore me here, and what am I to do?

I guess I will just hang out, because there is nothing else to do.

Just hang out

Float around and float out

I guess I would float out

Fifteen floats on the wall, fifteen floats on the wall. Knock one down, it floats all around. Fourteen floats on the wall.

It sure would be nice to be able to get on the Internet.

In life I like the song "Maybe I'm Crazy" by Darles Barkley, but in the afterlife, maybe I will think about the song.

"Maybe I'm boring, maybe you are boring, maybe we all are boring"

I really don't believe it has to be like that.

Let's take a quick run through on what options we could do.

You inform somebody like Glenn Beck and I get national attention.

Then we have to see how well I handle the press.

If by chance I can relay my message correctly through that outlet, then they allow me to interact with the patients, and the staff of BrainGate.

If that all goes alright, then you decide if you would like to watch this as a reality show, and all the options that goes with being able to interact.

Now we bring in special guest from time to time to entertain the patient, and also show our support.

We explain to the patients what we are expecting and see if they are willing to try it or not for free.

I explain to them what I would like them to try and then we wait.

We wait for the time that they die of natural causes.

We can also try during this time to have a tour day, where people like medium Lisa Williams bring in people who she has explained what will be expected and see if she is willing to volunteer some of her time.

She could volunteer some teaching time to family trees that might have opportunities in this field.

Maybe nothing will happen at first.

Then you can decide if you want it to stop or not.

we could make different external sensors, because the material we will need, regardless how small, Would cost less.

Thomas A. Edison believed in trying different things and some of the things he tried was in a vacuum, and that could be an option as well. just as long as you hold the belief that afterlife can not be destroyed. Just as science saids energy can not be destroyed.

every patient will have a different pro-to call to every different sensor and how we will go about doing that.

Before we start any experiment, we have to add in some different combinations as well, because we are catering to different possibilities.

What sensor and what condition the energy and waves of this room has to be.

Do we need to be in the same room with the monitor and sensor?

No, not at first.

We do have to have the room set up for free access, but at the time keep the friction of the room at different scenarios.

Active generic waves

We have a place in America where we can set up all types of water problems, and try different experiments with it. We will need to do it with this idea as well.

I would like to think the first experiment will work, but you have to always expect the worst.

I have no doubt that we can work together to try some curtain sensors first, and then go from there.

I would like one that is free to float in open space, but allows the out of body patient of BrainGate the ability to see the monitor.

The sensor will be reading friction, and this friction might come in the way of white noise as well, and the math that is used now for human patients might need to be modified for information as simple as machine language and how the friction from the out of body thought is able to alter the math switches with it's own switches of intent with it's thoughts.

American idol got a new stage last year as it found new talent from around our country, and we now need to build a value stage for this possibility as well, and even though I hope that everybody at some point has the chance to try out for this possibility. Only one will get the honors as being the first one.

Now if we do not build some type of stage, then your options in this field is limited.

Thank you for reading my extra thoughts, and please fill free to pick this topic a part if you like for now, if that is what you are into for now,

Tim
Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

The whole idea of collective consciousness pisses me off quite a bit. It is a logical impossibility.
Consciousness always must be centered, and collective consciousness does not provide for such centralisation.

Collective consciousness is a picking up vibes scenario. I am becoming more convinced that our thoughts, once thought, partly decay or dissolve into electromagnetic waves (in the same way an electrical flow changes to radiated heat or magnetism). The vagueness of collective consciousness, ESP and all that crap, relates to loss of content into space and interference noise. Still how anyone's mind can interpret such spent-thought waves is beyond me. That they can pick them up is not such a surprise, the behaviour of herd animals like birds, fish, bats and human crowds shows it is possible, but recreating an actual thought is massively complex - bringing a plethora of partial electromagnetic waves, back into a single thought prompter in oneself in decidely improbable - but perhaps we evolved such tools when we were lesser animals. Interestingly though, the conversion would be no different from any of our other senses - we can only see and hear because of electromagnetic waves. We convert what is in wave form to stream form.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Jamesh wrote:The whole idea of collective consciousness pisses me off quite a bit. It is a logical impossibility.
Consciousness always must be centered, and collective consciousness does not provide for such centralisation.

Collective consciousness is a picking up vibes scenario. I am becoming more convinced that our thoughts, once thought, partly decay or dissolve into electromagnetic waves (in the same way an electrical flow changes to radiated heat or magnetism). The vagueness of collective consciousness, ESP and all that crap, relates to loss of content into space and interference noise. Still how anyone's mind can interpret such spent-thought waves is beyond me. That they can pick them up is not such a surprise, the behavior of herd animals like birds, fish, bats and human crowds shows it is possible, but recreating an actual thought is massively complex - bringing a plethora of partial electromagnetic waves, back into a single thought prompter in oneself in decidely improbable - but perhaps we evolved such tools when we were lesser animals. Interestingly though, the conversion would be no different from any of our other senses - we can only see and hear because of electromagnetic waves. We convert what is in wave form to stream form.
Our goal is to provide potential out of body afterlife with what ever tools they will need regardless what we might think.

You don't know. You might think you know, but you really don't know.

Example:

Energy can not be destroyed. We live inside energy.

Our body lives in energy

Energy has an DNA, just like anything else, but to be able to really understand this DNA.

You have to dig deeper.

You have to dig to the inside of everything, and then you have to build off of that.

We all understand how to turn on or off magnets, but we don't know what is going on when in that space.

Einstein never considered it to be afterlife thought.

I am the first to claim that.

Everything I am telling you can be measured.

Measure the energy all around you.

Do you think your thoughts or that energy care if you try anything with magnets.

You can never be tougher on me than I can be on my self.

You can hurt or destroy any part of any tissue on me, but you can not effect my inner energy. Only I can take responsibility for that.

I was reading the other day. About these two different states, and how both of the states had about the same amount of Tornadoes, but one of the states had far less deaths from the tornadoes than the other.

I guess one state was in a religious belt, where they felt God would help them through these hard times, where the other state saw what could happen, and took action to prevent loss of life.

We can all look at my idea with what ever belief we have, but that still does not stop it from being a possibility.

What might happen,

(nothing)

What could happen,

(something)

What will happen,

(depends on you)

Can all be answered in this topic.

If you always have that "It will never happen attitude about this topic"

That is your choice, but don't hold back others, unless you have hard evidence from science that it is not possible.

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts,

Tim
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Thank you for reading my thoughts,

Have you got any closer to making this idea concept a reality with out me?
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Where are all the Genius people here?

There is responsibilities that goes along with a name like that.

What are you working on that is more important than something like this?

Are you afraid that we might be able to communicate with Albert Einstein and he might have some new material that he would like to share with us.

Maybe we will be able to communicate with Thomas A. Edison, and he can help us fine tune this opportunity as well.

Don't like our Presidential candidates this year?

Don't worry we can bring back all the past Presidents and they can mentor them along.

We can't win, if we don't play, and as long as I can see how we can do this for free, why not play and set the first experiment up to be the biggest party of all time.

What would it hurt?

i have no doubt you are out there, because I can see your views.

I believe the first sign of a genius is the ability to understand that communication is needed at times, and this is one of those times.

Tim
kissaki

Post by kissaki »

The bullshit is piled high here! A man of The Void can step between innumerable dimensions at will. In fact, his thoughts are indistinguishable from reality, thus making the entire notion of dimension foolish. It seems like you still think there is something to be gained and lost and that is why you pursue and elevate these altered states to a special status. You think there is something to be lost while in the altered state and something to be gained while in the normal state.

Destroy yourself and everything is yours.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

kissaki wrote:The bullshit is piled high here! A man of The Void can step between innumerable dimensions at will. In fact, his thoughts are indistinguishable from reality, thus making the entire notion of dimension foolish. It seems like you still think there is something to be gained and lost and that is why you pursue and elevate these altered states to a special status. You think there is something to be lost while in the altered state and something to be gained while in the normal state.

My goal is for you to see the balance.

Believe what ever you would like to believe.

If you believe God is all around you, then go that direction.

If you believe we are reincarnated, then go with that.

All I am offering is a well balanced back up plan just in case yours don't work, and you want to try this one.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

What can I do to make you happy about this idea concept of this topic?
Foresta Gump

Post by Foresta Gump »

I was 19 years old when I experienced what I believe was an out-of-body experience. I went to bed around 6 am, I knew I was sleeping in my bed because I saw my body sleeping there.
I floated from my bedroom, into my small kitchen, everything was gray, there was no color. I had no control of where my body floated to. I knew I was about to bang into the stove, I hit the stove and bounced right off it. Then, I saw myself heading toward the stairs, with no control of movement. I knew I was going to fall down those stairs and I did, I landed at the bottom of the stairs, with my legs up over my head. Then I imagined that the lady downstairs came to my rescue, she was there, after, I hollered to God to help me. Then, after calling out to God, I found myself immediately back in my bed.

Another time, in the wee hours of the morning, I was in my bed, trying to get out, because we had company over, and they were in the livingroom talking. I remember sitting at the side of my bed, trying to call out for someone to come help me to get out of my bed, because I wasn't able to, I knew no one could hear me, I felt all alone and frightened. I remember looking down at my right hand, and all I saw was a skeleton. I rubbed my eyes in astonishment, I remember I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and at the same time trying to call out for help to get out of my bed. I was only about 22 years old at this time.

If these experiences were nothing but dreams, I have to wonder why they've left me with such a huge impact. I'll never forget these experiences.

Donna Thompson
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Foresta Gump wrote:I was 19 years old when I experienced what I believe was an out-of-body experience. I went to bed around 6 am, I knew I was sleeping in my bed because I saw my body sleeping there.
I floated from my bedroom, into my small kitchen, everything was gray, there was no color. I had no control of where my body floated to. I knew I was about to bang into the stove, I hit the stove and bounced right off it. Then, I saw myself heading toward the stairs, with no control of movement. I knew I was going to fall down those stairs and I did, I landed at the bottom of the stairs, with my legs up over my head. Then I imagined that the lady downstairs came to my rescue, she was there, after, I hollered to God to help me. Then, after calling out to God, I found myself immediately back in my bed.

Another time, in the wee hours of the morning, I was in my bed, trying to get out, because we had company over, and they were in the livingroom talking. I remember sitting at the side of my bed, trying to call out for someone to come help me to get out of my bed, because I wasn't able to, I knew no one could hear me, I felt all alone and frightened. I remember looking down at my right hand, and all I saw was a skeleton. I rubbed my eyes in astonishment, I remember I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and at the same time trying to call out for help to get out of my bed. I was only about 22 years old at this time.

If these experiences were nothing but dreams, I have to wonder why they've left me with such a huge impact. I'll never forget these experiences.

Donna Thompson

I believe with practice you can control your movement in that situation, because I felt I was doing it in my experience.

Regardless if you woke up or experience in change in time during the experience or if you were in your right brain or your left brain because by being inside energy, is like a new bird trying to fly.

Depending on your height and how many chances you get just might determine how three dimminsional you are about all of this.

you can never just examine any one piece of evidence about this possibility, because it is so vast, but when you shrink all the evidence and look at it from a different perspective. you start to see how it all comes together.

Great Inventor Thomas A. Edison believed that it was possible to communicate to the dead.

Now his first invention was a ballot box, but the Government did not buy it because it worked too good.

just think about that as long as you like, but that is what has been told.

If that is the case and we are still being had by not using Thomas A. Edison ballot box. Did we not learn something?

now he also believed that we could talk to the dead, but he would not build anything if he did not believe he could sell it.

The President at the time made jokes about the possibility.

Please fill free to check into that.

Besides the fact that Mr. Edison was claiming that it was possible to talk to them, but he was also claiming that they were there.

600 Million people will have an unexpected out of body experience at some point in their life.

My idea concept is a true idea concept because it is the closets thing we have to such a possibility.

If thought is friction, and out of body experience people claim they have thoughts during that time, then we need to give them a chance to measure their friction.

We let people grow to be adults. Why not allow them the opportunity to try this as well.

If any one of you are going back to school this year and you are asked to do some type of experiment.

Try mine.

I will help in any way I can.

Even if you will not have access to Brain Gate for quite some time in your life. Please fill free to write a paper about it, and please fill free to show me.

Write one why you don't like it as well.

The idea concept is quite simple, and you can expand on it as well.

A famous inventor open this opportunity door many years ago.

It has gotten dusty for quite some time, with nobody really giving it the light of day.

I bet everything was going great with Thomas A. Edison the day he spoked it.

From reviewing things that Edison had done. you would have to think he was thinking along the lines as I am thinking.

Measuring friction of thought, in what ever form it presents itself.

We look into patients now to save them from them self, and this idea concept is no different.

Just because the colleges are ignorant to this possibility does not mean it is not possible.

I would love to teach a right brain class on this possibility so you can measure it any way you like.

That is the one show I like to watch, and that is Numb3rs, and that is the part where they do all the visualizing.

I love to analyze that part.

They say if you can dream it. it can be done.

Thomas A. Edison believed this was possible. He spoke about it.

This is reality.

The time stamp might be way back in history, but he was in a position to do it, if he was asked to do it.

Some feel that they will have other options in this situation, and maybe they are right.

I hope that works out for you.

All I am doing is using the worst scenario for an out of body experience person.

i take away all the bells ans whistles of every experience and measure it against the core of every experience.

Every one is real, just on different levels of plain.

Every experience will either be a right brain experience, a left brain experience, or both together.

Everyone will deal in pain or pleasure, or both.

Some will feel in control as others will not.

My whole experiment falls directly in line with every mystery we have ever had.

Newton, and Einstein could not understand things on a small scale, but Thomas A. Edison could.

Maybe I am crazy, maybe I am not.

Ask for me at your school and I will see what I can do.

Get your Star Track, or star War friends and help me explore this fantasy idea concept more.

I will be the first to tell you that some out of body experiences never do leave the body, but Nobody can tell you for sure that it is not possible.

Some could say that they believe that you might be able to do it for a short time, but that is about it.

How do they know?

They don't

I would like some day to be given the chance to try this experiment, and see if Mr. Edison was right or wrong.

I will be happy with what ever way it turns out.

How about you?
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

I might get a chance to inform people about my free idea concept on the Dr. Phil show.

If i can get Dr. Phil approval on this possibility, then our chances of doing it, could move up quicker, as a result of that.

I really don't see how bad it can mess it up, than it is already messed up now.

there are so many afraid to think of such a possibility, regardless if they have that as an option or not.

Some seam to go into that dear in head light mode. Regardless what you might call it for some. It still takes them out of the process of getting the truth, because they already think they know it all.

I will be the first to say that i know i don't know it all, or even want to take my Groundhog life style, to that possibility.

I offer one plan, that can be tried over and over again, depending on how much value you want to give it.

Please fill free to post why my idea concept could not work?

Where do you feel the snags are?

Do you believe those snags can be over come?

Have you ever been crossed trained before?

When i first started at Domino's Pizza many years ago. They only sold pizza and pop.

Now they cross train their employees how to do every little thing.

We can do that to this idea concept as well.

This is no accident that Dr. Phil and I are bonding.

Everything in life happens for a reason.

I bring you a reason why we should try my experiment.

It is safe, and our country can afford to try it.

They would actually save money, and get better results by trying my idea.

The Government this year is already funding others to try stuff in this field of science, but their experiments are a waste of time, because it cost money during a time when we can not afford to be waisting money, and then it still will not give them the answers they need anyway.

I would like the chance to tell you more.

I will be back,

Tim
tek0

Post by tek0 »

I apologize for being a drunken jerk I see you must either be serious about this.

Possible quite disturbed but I tell you what if your study budget can buy me lots of beer you can probe my head lol.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

tek0 wrote:Check this out space man:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... telligence

My volume don't work on my computer :(

I would of probably never of ever played fantasy Football, if it was not for all my relatives doing it, and talking about it at all the family gatherings.

I did it for about seven years.

Back then you had to buy a U.S.A. paper, and figure out your own score.

So I totally understand why people don't just jump into my topic as they really should.

Sure I am into this topic, as some one might be with their fantasy sport.

I do believe in the long run. My idea is better.

It is a fantasy that could become a reality.

You float in your thoughts

There is no stuttering

You are release after death, just like some are for a short time in a near death experience.

There is a good chance that this has nothing to do with how you were raised, or what your DNA is.

You are inside energy.

Science saids that you can not be made

Science saids that you can not be destroyed

Science saids that you can change form, and that is what you will do in this situation.

Science might know what energy is made of, but they don't know what is inside energy, or Anti-matter.

They understand some of the Laws, but just like anything else that happens on this Earth. they just don't get it all.

My idea concept can cover it all.

Science works in baby steps, and even though Thomas A. Edison believed it was possible, the President at the time. Made jokes about the idea.

Thomas A. Edison said he would build anything, if he did not feel he could sell it.

My idea is free!

I'm sorry that we are not related, but we can still work together on this idea concept fantasy.

Instead of picking football players or something. We pick Brain Gate patients

People years ago use to love there favorite team, because the same players were always on the team.

We will have that again with our team.

We always keep the same team.

We never have to worry if they have an injury, because they will still be able to play the game.

This game might allow you to see it from every direction.

When does this game start?

It already has, but you can be added at any time. Because "Go" to this type of game, is as big as space it self.

We are in the part of the reality game now, where we are trying to get this topic noticed, and then we have to debate about it for a while, and then we begin to work with the Brain Gate patients, and then we see what happens.

Any Genius out there would like to be a part of this crazy game of mine.

No obligations

It's save to go into your Right brain, just as long as you don't hurt your self, or any body else.

Your right brain is the one who decides when you do anything, and depending on how good your back is, then your body does the rest.

Most people don't know this.

they spend most of there life thinking they are smart, and don't know why they have a right brain.

Some make you feel that you can't use it, because of all type of dumb reasons, like you are right handed or something.

Some think they see pictures, as others know they see pictures, and then you get in to the feel good stuff.

You will never be good at my game if you try to think your way through. not if you think you are doing it from your left thoughts only.

You will be doing it mainly through your right thoughts. Even a lot of the math.

Science can watch the follow through of your thoughts, and think that it is broken up in sections of the brain that lights up while being studied, but that is not the inside of it at all.

Nature can create a storm, and science can explain why lightning is happening, but they can't tell you where the next flash is, or what is inside it.

In the afterlife you are dormant to static electricity.

Can you become dorm id in the afterlife, based on anything?

We don't know

there is a lot of it that we don't know

We can assume with the best of them, but until we try my free idea plan, then we are just spending our wheels.

Example:

Last year science try to show that the brain can be tricked into thinking it is having an out of body experience.

I think after they thought about it. they realized that they were tricked.

Your body can hold it's own against any good video game, and it does that because it has the ability to do all type of things.

This year science got funding to do a new study where they will try and catch somebody in harms way, and try the old experiment where you place something high in the room. where only somebody in an out of body experience could see it.

Now regardless if that works or not.

they will still need to try my idea, because my idea covers the end of the follow through.

Mine covers the end of Pandora's box.

A trained patient of Brain Gate after their death.

We will be trying to take advantage of an experienced patient in that field.

They will know where the machine will be, and we will have it ready for them to try it.

You have to have patients, and the better they are trained in that field is only better.

This is just a small part of the plan, but like i said before. You have to use your right brain.

I have never seen a ghost. Never plan on seeing one, but I still do believe my free idea concept game is worth doing.

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

tim484848

There is two sides to every inner thought you.

You started smaller than a sperm. like a blank DVD, but as you expanded. Your inner Brain had to control the friction for a bigger scale.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

I hate to inform you but the consensus on this particular website may end up pumping your favorite organ full of something that I elude to as sanity and occasionally when they are really lucky truth.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

tek0 wrote:I hate to inform you but the consensus on this particular website may end up pumping your favorite organ full of something that I elude to as sanity and occasionally when they are really lucky truth.

Please fill free to do that.

Inform me of the sanity of this topic.

Thomas A. Edison was of sound mind, when he felt it was possible.

The President at that time was of sound mind, when he made jokes about the idea of communicating with the dead.

Why do you feel it is so hard to believe?
tek0

Post by tek0 »

I amy not make a shit ton of sense but you my fair sir make next to none.
tim48484848

Post by tim48484848 »

kissaki wrote:The bullshit is piled high here! A man of The Void can step between innumerable dimensions at will. In fact, his thoughts are indistinguishable from reality, thus making the entire notion of dimension foolish. It seems like you still think there is something to be gained and lost and that is why you pursue and elevate these altered states to a special status. You think there is something to be lost while in the altered state and something to be gained while in the normal state.

It is not for me to decide, but you!

All I am offering you is a free back up plan.

You decide if you want options.

This topic has very little to do with me.

All I am doing is informing you about it.

Once the experiment begins. I can not alter the results.

Only you can!

Who do you know that has ever been asked to try my idea concept before?

What was there names again?

I can't hear you!

People on the Internet are so tied to video games, that they always seam to need this opportunity to win every argument, and I have no problem with that, but my topic is not an argument.

It's an opportunity.

There is no right or wrong in an opportunity.

There is no matrix yet.

There will be a matrix to my free idea concept, at the time of the moment of truth of my experiment, but at no other time, unless you have new data showing that this free idea concept of mine is not possible.

Do you have that information at this time?

Some people would think that I would get tired of being called crazy by now.

Not yet!

tim484848
tek0

Post by tek0 »

hate to tell you but my gleaning is so much cleaner....its like a bad rap that was cause by something called indy rev.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

I dislike putting these enlightened thoughts to a person like yourself.

You must understand that this woman was the wife of a rather enlightened man.

No matter the respect it is more a matter of what he did or did not know and what she learned of this species as a result.

"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths...? It's not relevant so why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that"?

Barbara Bush

No you give me one good fucking Americanized reason why I should give a fuck what her, her CIA Director husband, or the black org. groups they may or may not have been affiliated with would give a carp about your flying farking research.

I guarantee you they are leagues ahead of what you are trying to do and likely use those results to some degree today.

So please ask me again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwtSE6vkTX4