Judging Others

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
mikiel

Re: Judging Others

Post by mikiel »

Kelly Jones wrote:
mikiel wrote:KJ: Hey, if I'm totally ignorant of the "gnosis" you're on about, then I'm not an enlightened one, am I?

M: No.
Therefore, I do not have "Messiah consciousness".

And everyone who doesn't share your view of consciousness is also ignorant of it, and not enlightened, and also not Messianic.

So, there you go. Simple, isn't it.
Belief in "The Messiah" is born of ignorance. Jesus said, "I and the Father are One."
This is enlightenment, and anyone who *knows* our true Identity, One with the Creator *is enlightened* in exactly the same way Jesus was.
As I just said in the "Life after Death" thread:
"The gnosis of which I speak is *knowing* God, everyone's true Identity, as distinct from mere *belief* in God. God consciousness *is* enlightenment, the Ultimate Reality."

This is the subject I'm "on about." (See subtitle of this forum.)
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

I might know that the Great Prophet Cucurbitae Itself said, "I and all things are manifestations of the Cucumber". Based on my knowledge, everyone's true identity is a cucumber, and they're enlightened cucumbers when they also know this.

Doesn't mean it's true knowledge.

Anyone who says they are a cucumber is quite welcome to. Why they'd complain when others say, "You are a manifestation of enlightened cucumbrage", who knows. Maybe it's not refreshing to be a cucumber.

(I have already told you why consciousness is not the all.)
mikiel

Post by mikiel »

Kelly Jones wrote:I might know that the Great Prophet Cucurbitae Itself said, "I and all things are manifestations of the Cucumber". Based on my knowledge, everyone's true identity is a cucumber, and they're enlightened cucumbers when they also know this.

Doesn't mean it's true knowledge.

Anyone who says they are a cucumber is quite welcome to. Why they'd complain when others say, "You are a manifestation of enlightened cucumbrage", who knows. Maybe it's not refreshing to be a cucumber.

(I have already told you why consciousness is not the all.)
I think it's safe to say that all enlightened ones throughout eternity have known their unity with Source, Universal Consciousness by whatever name. This is directly revealed Truth upon awakening, as I continue to testify. Before awakening, your only frame of reference is the illusion of separate identity, egocentricity. From such ignorance, one can dream up all manner of absurdities.

So try to start "The Cult of the Cucumber" and see if anyone is dumb enough to join!
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

As before, let's move this discussion to the "Definition of Consciousness' thread. Also, you've repeated your definitions of consciousness ad infinitum. It's well-nigh time you move into reasoning about the terms.
mikiel

Post by mikiel »

Kelly Jones wrote:As before, let's move this discussion to the "Definition of Consciousness' thread. Also, you've repeated your definitions of consciousness ad infinitum. It's well-nigh time you move into reasoning about the terms.
I have defined the terms "ad infinitum", in context, by reference to my own work, the wisdom of my teacher, and the wisdom of his teacher. I have also quoted, from Joel's site, a compendium of enlightened statements on selfless consciousness (enlightenment) in the 'selflessness' section of his site... http://www.centerforsacredsciences.org/.

You must have actively and intentionally ignored all of the above (motivated by your own personal biases and personal opinions) to make your last statement.

But I am in agreement that this all belongs in another thread... "Definitions of Consciousness" is the most obvious candidate.

"Enlightenment" would have been the ideal catch-all thread here... but it was deleted because it exposed the pre- enlightenment breakdown of one of the Trio's favorite women... protected under the generic umbrella of "followers" of the QRS doctrine... actually dogma... as it is not open to free-thinking input from mystic/spiritual perspective. (Logic rules!)
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

mikiel wrote:But I am in agreement that this all belongs in another thread... "Definitions of Consciousness" is the most obvious candidate.
See you there. You may wish to repeat your reasoning about the terms you use in that thread.