The Religious Torment & Need for it in Culture..

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
JustinZijlstra

Post by JustinZijlstra »

All here about prefered from a certain hadesmark? Do not try but unhurdle, only

Subtitle:Otherwise no enlightenment but 'pushing self in certain position in brain'.

In response to the religious!

If I'm not able to live in hell I'm not heaven worthy. So I start reaching for the depths in hell, if I am done (IF) I do not have to climb the same amounts of 'heavon's'.

I am not religious, but to express myself towards a human IS a need. THIS is what I say to those who ask my position towards their views.

If one tests me of how far I go, that is the so often disliked 'devil' I want to 'angel about over'.

Paper, rock and scissors.

One cannot understand life is one ignores an aspect of it.

So today I put myself between ashes and look what will burn me 'upwards'.

That last one IS a truth.

Also, if one is a 'star' for the public and one fails to handle such circumstances the timespan of torment or pushing it away and that which becomes pushed away is all part of the individual in question.

Those who torment themselves with pictures are in the so called imagined hell (which is as real as it gets). Grow fukking up and welcome pain if your body needs it. Get some perspective in life.

Neurotic crap!

If someone or I cannot see someone in the eyes there is a reason for that on my part. Don't push your looks!

Also if one is not heard (social group?) and one changes his clothes to make the point it tries to be heard. The less it is heard (ignored) the more radicall it becomes and the more agressive it becomes.

In that sense the world is just yet not a paranoid schizophrenic who doesnt know what todo with his or her agressive imagery.

All humans in this religious vocabulary are with the same god so no judgement can be made on others, only the judgements being taken. And this is symbolic talk!

If one is not able to handle torment in life one continuously at least at some level dies continuously.

Bunch of hypocrites in social sense.

If one does not like life one chooses a side. If one does, one doesnt care, one handles and does.

Heavon and Earth and Hell?

No, those are symbolic imageries which can torment the individual if interpreted from a fundamentalist position.

Your world if you bind to something can become Hell. In the Matrix sense. That already is true for most, can you live without technology? If not in that sense you are asleep.

If one praises a 'star' that can be the utterance of hope I figured. And as long as one praises the other one cannot see the 'star' and be able to ignore it as frivolous.

That humanity needs 'star's' just means it is in torment on a certain level.

To die: Pictersque self-torment.

If one does not recognize him or herself tormenting self then one works for the system. If one does recognize it one grows (fenixes). If one beliefs one is fenixing one falls on his flat face which means one simply does not recognize and tries with the wrong tools, this is deviance towards a self organising system which needs to be 'tested'. If one has gone through all the depths one because of those depths knows what globally is the most threatening and only one point at a time is handled. If that means one thing in your lifetime so be it, if you not naturally are able to accept this you are still not out of your own hell. If you remind yourself of this, it can be a 'balancing', if one beliefs and denies the changes in a system one is no better then the workers below because one is one. Mental attitude means social proliferation in that respect.

The World's Most Toxic Value System

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/TOXICVAL.HTM

*We find this mentality developed to differing degrees in different places. Hispanics, Turks and Greeks can be roused to seek revenge if insulted, but my experience with these cultures is that the "honor" mentality is deeply moderated by pragmatism, a sense of humor, and a general zest for living (another reason I consider the label "Mediterranean" inappropriate). On the other hand, I recall a bank clerk in Naples who refused to cash travelers' checks even though he had cashed them the previous day. His attitude seemed to be "You're the SOB who makes it necessary for me to come to work and I'm not going to do a thing for you." 24 hours afterward, I cashed a large amount of checks in Greece, totally wiping out the cash supply of a small bank office. Not the slightest problem. The attitude here seemed to be "It's too much trouble to be a pain. Let's cooperate and enjoy life." Where I've personally seen the "honor" mentality at its most grim, deadly, and unredeemed by humanizing characteristics is in the Balkans and the Middle East.

The thar mentality can be said to include these features. They vary in degree from person to person and place to place but if we find all or most of them in a society we can justly apply the label thar.
Extreme importance of personal status and sensitivity to insult
Acceptance of personal revenge including retaliatory killing
Obsessive male dominance
Paranoia over female sexual infidelity
Primacy of family rights over individual rights

Nothing better illustrates the thar mentality better than the fury directed by Islamic militants against Danish and Norwegian cartoons of Mohammed. Sacrilegious art in other cultures can offend and get people angry but the lunatic response of radical Islamists is in a class by itself. It's the shrieking, out of control petulance of a three-year old throwing a tantrum. People infected with this attitude will be utterly incapable of recognizing wrongdoing by their own society, utterly incapable of taking criticism or recognizing the need for correction. This is remarkably close to the image of Hell painted by C. S. Lewis in his books Perelandra and The Screwtape Letters: a paralyzing self-absorption that imprisons the individual in hate and impotent rage while simultaneously blinding him to any possibility of escape.

--

Note:
To say: "fuck god" is to say: "Fuck yourself".
To say: "Fuck yourself" is to say: "fock god"
To utter agression to someone one must bear the consequences otherwise the world creates no order but belief.
If one torments one another with pictures and belief makes this unacceptable the world cannot learn in that particular case.

Consistency: from which position did you got your stand and recreated language to write? Was god an animal?
Like a buddha

Organisms have negentropy, their best knowledge is given over.

If one does not know how to make one understand the reason words are impractical one succumbs in belief.

Can you not say that word please?
That would torment me because in my environment it is natural, and if it is not in yours you are not contempt with mine at all if you do not recognize it after I've said this. So, again?

Rocks, paper, scissors.
Last edited by JustinZijlstra on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
maestro

Re: The Religious Torment & Need for it in Culture..

Post by maestro »

Really, your writing is too ponderous and pedantic.
Why not use simple language like most of us here?
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

OP: Next time, post sober, and use complete sentences.
JustinZijlstra

Post by JustinZijlstra »

maestro wrote:Really, your writing is too ponderous and pedantic.
Because I am not tied to social coercion ideally?
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

"Be intelligible."
"Don't socially coerce me ideally!"
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

JustinZijlstra wrote:
maestro wrote:Really, your writing is too ponderous and pedantic.
Because I am not tied to social coercion ideally?

Hey Justin :-)

This forum has a group of babies that are on psychiatric drugs, they have good days/bad days.

Best to pass them by... they nip at our heels, like a dog would. Their time is coming, the catcher will sedate them as being a part of the "future elderly", terminate them now as they are not a productive member.

Nothing more than an overgrown prick. Girly-boys.

ps- You can always write in your native tongue :-)

You have an advantage - you can go places they can only dream of.

These clowns are permanent members of the zoo.

Tomas

Relo

Post by Relo »

I'm inside that maze of ponderous gaze
Yes the one you know most familiar
It was believed to be somewhat of a fray that lasted for days,
these words from others caving in on my new found ignorance
gave no bless, no creativity, even proper coercion
until
I fell
Relo

Post by Relo »

JustinZijlstra wrote:
*We find this mentality developed to differing degrees in different places. Hispanics, Turks and Greeks can be roused to seek revenge if insulted, but my experience with these cultures is that the "honor" mentality is deeply moderated by pragmatism, a sense of humor, and a general zest for living (another reason I consider the label "Mediterranean" inappropriate). On the other hand, I recall a bank clerk in Naples who refused to cash travelers' checks even though he had cashed them the previous day. His attitude seemed to be "You're the SOB who makes it necessary for me to come to work and I'm not going to do a thing for you." 24 hours afterward, I cashed a large amount of checks in Greece, totally wiping out the cash supply of a small bank office. Not the slightest problem. The attitude here seemed to be "It's too much trouble to be a pain. Let's cooperate and enjoy life." Where I've personally seen the "honor" mentality at its most grim, deadly, and unredeemed by humanizing characteristics is in the Balkans and the Middle East.

The thar mentality can be said to include these features. They vary in degree from person to person and place to place but if we find all or most of them in a society we can justly apply the label thar.
Extreme importance of personal status and sensitivity to insult
Acceptance of personal revenge including retaliatory killing
Obsessive male dominance
Paranoia over female sexual infidelity
Primacy of family rights over individual rights

Nothing better illustrates the thar mentality better than the fury directed by Islamic militants against Danish and Norwegian cartoons of Mohammed. Sacrilegious art in other cultures can offend and get people angry but the lunatic response of radical Islamists is in a class by itself. It's the shrieking, out of control petulance of a three-year old throwing a tantrum. People infected with this attitude will be utterly incapable of recognizing wrongdoing by their own society, utterly incapable of taking criticism or recognizing the need for correction. This is remarkably close to the image of Hell painted by C. S. Lewis in his books Perelandra and The Screwtape Letters: a paralyzing self-absorption that imprisons the individual in hate and impotent rage while simultaneously blinding him to any possibility of escape.

--
Revenge sought out by those listed races can easily be understood as jealousy of the general zest of the society that the visitors are used too opposed to the one they hop into when they meet these knew fellows. Sometimes it feels as if these definitions are too vague in the certain category, if it's defining these emotions of the human, then it is in a perspective view, if it is meant for discussion, contemplation, and relation of the reader, then yes I would agree and understand.

The importance of so called thar's can easily be a relation to other societies viewed in the world today. Just as comparing oneself to another, societies line up in the same category from where we distinctively draw our logic inside of ourselves in comparison perspective. From thar's we can open up and learn more that is needed to connect us all together, and reach that so called divine goal that is a contradictory belief. Of course, religion is seen as a outline on the border that holds these societies together, in a simple correlation, Catholics can be non tharistic generally compared to Islamics mentioned along the lines of thars, yet Catholics can be viewed the same way from the so called Islamics point of view which throws the definition thar around and about.

The formation of Islamics and Catholics can be seen as meeting an end to this so called thar, yet not pointing out any valid theories of this happening, it can be said that through time passing on it will eventually come down to that, putting religions aside and genetics foremost.
As of for now, we have con-joinment to work and scrutinize over.
JustinZijlstra

Post by JustinZijlstra »

Relo wrote:Revenge sought out by those listed races can easily be understood as jealousy of the general zest of the society that the visitors are used too opposed to the one they hop into when they meet these knew fellows. Sometimes it feels as if these definitions are too vague in the certain category, if it's defining these emotions of the human, then it is in a perspective view, if it is meant for discussion, contemplation, and relation of the reader, then yes I would agree and understand.
It is meant to first point out what social standards lead to restrained self development.

Jealousy I've only once in my life being able to experience in its concentrated form:
"To wish to be the other in that particular situation, or handle thus"

The positive form:
"For as far as possible integrate what you understand from the other"

Relo wrote:Just as comparing oneself to another, societies line up in the same category from where we distinctively draw our logic inside of ourselves in comparison perspective.
The social groups have within east and west (thar/bushido) have no ability to accept deviating behaviour because they do not use all their senses they expierience it as threat. No honour mentality of warriors but weakness of hero's, one foot in home and one at work, but not daring to completely go for it.
Relo wrote:Catholics can be non tharistic generally compared to Islamics mentioned along the lines of thars, yet Catholics can be viewed the same way from the so called Islamics point of view which throws the definition thar around and about.
That is not relevant, if one goes under the wings of a big institution he or she in most cases loses autonomy because of group enthousiasm and judges by feelings and true honesty. But honesty that is blind is dangerous. Thar is the modern best accepted form of creating legal sects. Thus development ceases. However, if there where clear alternatives they would choose that by following some that are not that stringent towards the religion.
JustinZijlstra

Post by JustinZijlstra »

Relo wrote:I'm inside that maze of ponderous gaze
Yes the one you know most familiar
It was believed to be somewhat of a fray that lasted for days,
these words from others caving in on my new found ignorance
gave no bless, no creativity, even proper coercion
until
I fell
I'm not actually ponderous, I express myself as such and also when the deductions and inductions happen in my minds eye the ponderous gaze is something like constipation, one cannot always be conscious of all processes.

My experiences if not put into words along the way are just my egotistic Joycean selfpreoccupation.

I do not belief in one part of my brain being nonsense, however, overusing one is something I disbelief in.
Logic has a lot to offer. Therefor I try to make my intuition experience at times what logic can bring.

Also, threshold lowering of senses here is a thing I do.
Relo

Post by Relo »

JustinZijlstra wrote:
Relo wrote:
Relo wrote:Catholics can be non tharistic generally compared to Islamics mentioned along the lines of thars, yet Catholics can be viewed the same way from the so called Islamics point of view which throws the definition thar around and about.
That is not relevant, if one goes under the wings of a big institution he or she in most cases loses autonomy because of group enthousiasm and judges by feelings and true honesty. But honesty that is blind is dangerous. Thar is the modern best accepted form of creating legal sects. Thus development ceases. However, if there where clear alternatives they would choose that by following some that are not that stringent towards the religion.
When I said that is that I meant to underly the basic thoughts of where people view in a biased way to what thars are under they're own religion using Catholics as my primary example, of course the invalidity of autonomy is proper to where they can't take an unbiased view of what the thar is, and of course the roots of the thar coming to action. I naturally can see the lack of autonomy within religions supposedly such as my birth righted religion, and it is seemingly apprehensible to say that thars cannot be truly viewed from a religious stand point but from within definition as in mentioned above.

When you first mentioned this I directly thought of this simple article that I read not too long ago that has to do with somewhat severe case of autonomy.

-------------------------------------

BENEFITS OF FAITH-BASED ORGANIZATIONS
Childless couple told to try sex

A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_957945.html
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Tomas, I'm not sure if you noticed this, but the only legible parts are quotations from elsewhere. Consistently poor sentence construction mixed with obtuse concepts is a pretty good indicator that the writer has confused gibberish with deep thought.

I tried to give the OP more than one sympathetic read, but I couldn't help but agree with maestro. It is terrible. Quite simply, you must have an ulterior motive for defending it.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Oh well. Since I can guess your most likely motive, I'll stop talking.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Justin Zijlstra -
I'm not actually ponderous, I express myself as such and also when the deductions and inductions happen in my minds eye the ponderous gaze is something like constipation, one cannot always be conscious of all processes.

-tomas-
That's true. How one gets from "there to here" are the travails of the journey to the center of our mind. Wherefore we travel, one thing is constant, up is down - the side is at our side.

-Justin-
My experiences if not put into words along the way are just my egotistic Joycean self-preoccupation.

-tomas-
Best to be self-effacing while doing so!! ;-)

-Justin-
I do not belief (believe) in one part of my brain being nonsense, however, overusing one is something I disbelief (disbelieve) in.

-tomas-
Sure, overuse of the senses is (as) like trying to stay awake for hours on end without sleep, the "crash" is no picnic, only leads to a hard fall.

-Justin-
Logic has a lot to offer. Therefore I try to make my intuition experience at times what logic can bring.

-tomas-
Being out of one's element for the first time IS truly frightening. It's like the day I landed in VietNam, the sights, smells, sounds. What the hell did "I" - "get" - "my" - "self" - "in" - "to"?

Yes, logic = intuition.

-Justin-
Also, threshold lowering of senses here is a thing I do.

-tomas-
Be cool, man. Be yourself :-)

ps- Nice avatar of your image.

Tomas

edit - to correct misspelling of - overuse.

Last edited by Tomas on Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Trevor Salyzyn-
Tomas, I'm not sure if you noticed this, but the only legible parts are quotations from elsewhere.

-tomas-
Because that's what you want to see...

-Trevor-
Consistently poor sentence construction mixed with obtuse concepts is a pretty good indicator that the writer has confused gibberish with deep thought.

-tomas-
Cut the man some slack, he's from a different culture and has thoughts alien to the English-speakers on this forum. He is as welcome here as the next schlep is.

-Trevor-
I tried to give the OP more than one sympathetic read,

-tomas-
Well then don't comment if you have nothing constructive other than your simplistic version of language nuances.

ps- Are you fluent in your country's other national language - French?

-Trevor-
but I couldn't help but agree with maestro.

-tomas-
And maestro is Mr. Gee Whizkid?

-Trevor-
It is terrible. Quite simply, you must have an ulterior motive for defending it.

-tomas-
Yeah, it's called, "The next time I'm in Europe, I may need some help getting through the airport - can you help me decipher this roadmap?"

Take your time reading his words, the message is between the lines...

You know, how many forums are you reading from the Netherlands - It's a tough language with many dialects.

What's your hurry? ... where you going? ... What is your time say?

Chill out, Trevor.

Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Tomas
What's your hurry? ... where you going? ... What is your time say?
No no no, I meant I realized I was being exceedingly rude. I was spot-on with my guess as to your "most likely motive". I'm going nowhere: just not talking if I'm not going to be civil.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

-Trevor-
Consistently poor sentence construction mixed with obtuse concepts is a pretty good indicator that the writer has confused gibberish with deep thought.

-tomas-
Cut the man some slack, he's from a different culture and has thoughts alien to the English-speakers on this forum. He is as welcome here as the next schlep is.

hsandman-

Username: JustinZijlstra

-Trevor-
It is terrible. Quite simply, you must have an ulterior motive for defending it.

hsandman-

Sowing chaos and dissent? Ordo ab Chao?
Hmm... lol

-tomas-
Yeah, it's called, "The next time I'm in Europe, I may need some help getting through the airport - can you help me decipher this roadmap?"

hsanman-
lulz. How to make friends and influence people. :-D

-tomas-
Take your time reading his words, the message is between the lines...

hsandman-
I was thinking of "fixing" his posts too for the left brainers, but I am getting apathetic. ;-(
It's just a ride.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Edit:
J: <- Justin T: <- My translation :-)
Hope this helps.
J:
T:
Need for religious torment in culture. (Hmm.. wierd title lol)
J:
Subtitle:Otherwise no enlightenment but 'pushing self in certain position in brain'.
T:
Subtitle: No pain, no gain. Escapism from pain is imprisoning yourself in delusional reality.
J:
In response to the religious!
T:
In response to escapists.
J:
If I'm not able to live in hell I'm not heaven worthy.
T:
If I can’t came to accept the bad, I will never know how good can be the opposite of that ie: the good.
J:
So I start reaching for the depths in hell, if I am done (IF) I do not have to climb the same amounts of 'heavon's'.
T:
You can only move further “up” when your starting point is further “down”.
J:
I am not religious, but to express myself towards a human IS a need.
T:
To be understood is a need I feel, and by using religious language/symbolism, I believe is the best way I can be understood by others.
-------------
J:
THIS is what I say to those who ask my position towards their views.
If one tests me of how far I go, that is the so often disliked 'devil' I want to 'angel about over'.

(Not clear on the meaning of “angel about over”)
---------------
J:
T:
One cannot understand reality/life, when one ignores uncomfortable aspects of it.
J:
T:
Poetic metaphor: I steel my resolve today, to not ignore the bad, in hope that through this trial I will grow spiritually.
J:
That last one IS a truth.
T:
I believe this to be true.
J:
Also, if one is a 'star' for the public and one fails to handle such circumstancesthe timespan of torment or pushing it away and that which becomes pushed away is all part of the individual in question.
T:
If one fails to handle fame, then fame can become a burden, which will have to be endured as long as this false facade has to be kept up.
(Random thought I guess? Not sure on exact meaning of this)
J:
Those who torment themselves with pictures are in the so called imagined hell (which is as real as it gets).
T:
Those living in imaginary lollipop-make-belief land to escape painful aspects of reality, are in prison of their own making, locked in by the walls made by fear of suffering. A hellish place made possible by their own self imposed ignorance.
(There is no slavery but ignorance.
Liberty is the child of intelligence.)
J:
Grow fukking up and welcome pain if your body needs it. Get some perspective in life.
T:
Grow the fuck up, and face reality as it is. Pain and evil is part of it. Stop ignoring the part of the world that is not “a shade of pink”.
J:
Neurotic crap!
T:
Escapist Bull Shit!
J:
If someone or I cannot see someone in the eyes there is a reason for that on my part. Don't push your looks!
T:
If I can’t see something that is there , then there is a reason for that… It is because I am not looking at it. Don’t turn away your gaze!
(Similar to maybe “ Don’t burry your head in the sand!”)
J:
Also if one is not heard (social group?) and one changes his clothes to make the point it tries to be heard.
T:
If ones opinion is ignored one will try to make statement of individuality by other means, such as flaunting social norms of dress code.
J:
The less it is heard (ignored) the more radicall it becomes and the more aggressive it becomes.
T:
The more individuals’ message is ignored/oppressed. the more extreme and aggressive the way this message is delivered, will become.
J:
In that sense the world is just yet not a paranoid schizophrenic who doesnt know what todo with his or her agressive imagery.
T:
Freedom of expression from unjust censorship is the way to prevent people from becoming aggressive paranoid schizophrenics.
(hmm… People create society, and society reflects the mental state of its citizens… Aggressive paranoid schizoids, create paranoid schizoid society.)
J:
All humans in this religious vocabulary are with the same god so no judgement can be made on others, only the judgements being taken. And this is symbolic talk!
T:
If you can’t handle criticism yourselves, why do you feel you are entitled to criticize others? All men are created equal under god <- This is expression symbolizing basic human right in religious language.
J:
If one is not able to handle torment in life one continuously at least at some level dies continuously.
T:
When someone is unwilling to face and handle all facets of reality, good and bad, then they are not experiencing reality as it is, and are ignoring/wasting/loosing the time allotted to them in this reality.
J:
Bunch of hypocrites in social sense.
T:
With devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar over the devil himself.

(More latter maybe)
Last edited by hsandman on Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
It's just a ride.
Jason

Post by Jason »

hsandman wrote:J: <- Jason t: <- My translation :-)
Correct (Jason) me if I got it wrong. Hope this helps.
You're quoting and responding to Justin, not me.
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

Jason wrote:
hsandman wrote:J: <- Jason t: <- My translation :-)
Correct (Jason) me if I got it wrong. Hope this helps.
You're quoting and responding to Justin, not me.
Thanks for the correction Jason. ;-P
It's just a ride.
JustinZijlstra

Post by JustinZijlstra »

Wow,

Thanks,
gives self insight also!

Great! *Claps in hands* (hard claps)

--
Not much comments is needed.
I only deepen below a bit.
Hope the below is more clear also.
--

J:
THIS is what I say to those who ask my position towards their views.

(Not clear on the meaning of “angel about over”)

--

Devil->bad
Angel->good

Thus if one assumes being good and the other being bad one can do with the 'bad' one whathever one wants.

--

J:
T:
One cannot understand reality/life, when one ignores uncomfortable aspects of it.
J:
T:
Poetic metaphor: I steel my resolve today, to not ignore the bad, in hope that through this trial I will grow spiritually.
--

Phoenixes, Ladders and Giants.

Dead: your not able to handle situation preconsciously,
to see this consciously is to allow nightmare in life.
In between life and dead: Phoenix fights between ashes.
Life: continues to find ladders.
About madness: Not knowing the existence of ladders.
About giants: Growing by life left between old ashes (to grab back from mountains with giant hands).
To live: understanding your ladders, thus climbing it.
To die: not knowing any ladders or to torment self with pictures.
Seeing light in a tunnel: knowing you love life.

Phoenix as metaphore.
If you gave up life your 'death', however to consciously admit this is to live in 'hell'.
To find the ladder (Wittgenstein) is to perhaps from 'living hell' hear some life and find your ladder.
You climb and 'death' becomes rebirth. Or you organised yourself between the ashes.
Ashes here are memories of people and experiences where you did not get the essential bits out.
So these memories keep repeating in mind until one gets the essence out of it.
When you keep your ladder to 'hell' (life situation) and do not learn from the hellish phase, you torment yourself.
I call it 'nostalgia for hell'. To see a tunnel of light is the realisation you live.
If you feel good because of it you feel good because of life.
To feel good because of light and thus life is to continuously find 'ladders'.
To be a Giant is to reach with hands between the ashes and pick parts of life
(your experiences you learn from which you didnt see at the time) and grow yourself.

--

J:
Also, if one is a 'star' for the public and one fails to handle such circumstancesthe timespan of torment or pushing it away and that which becomes pushed away is all part of the individual in question.
T:
If one fails to handle fame, then fame can become a burden, which will have to be endured as long as this false facade has to be kept up.
(Random thought I guess? Not sure on exact meaning of this)
--
Yes, partially. When I write, I at times see the thoughts in practice to in a sense 'remember' why I write. So, at this moment I watched what: 'flight behaviour' leads to.

--

J:
Those who torment themselves with pictures are in the so called imagined hell (which is as real as it gets).
T:
Those living in imaginary lollipop-make-belief land to escape painful aspects of reality, are in prison of their own making, locked in by the walls made by fear of suffering. A hellish place made possible by their own self imposed ignorance.
(There is no slavery but ignorance.
Liberty is the child of intelligence.)
--
When a child ask: "Mom, where has daddy gone to?"
And 'Mom' shows something like: Image
Child gets tormented by pictures. Also the lollipop-make-belief because of wrong assumptions creates 'false pictures', which one torments him or herself with.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Hey Dan - how come JZ here gets to post big pictures???
hsandman

Post by hsandman »

brokenspine wrote:Hey Dan - how come JZ here gets to post big pictures???
You also can post big pictures... use image tags in your post.
Go cry to your mummy.. Dan is sleeping.
You will have to endure it for 7 hrs longer... make sure to prolong this suffering by looking at this “affront to board ethics and equality” often in that time, and keep stressing about it. Still scared of the boogie man? You can take boy out of church, but you can’t take the altar boy out of the man….
Disappointing, I thought more of you until now. :-(
It's just a ride.
JustinZijlstra

Post by JustinZijlstra »

hsandman wrote: Go cry to your mummy.. Dan is sleeping.

hsandman

Post by hsandman »

It's just a ride.