Not to offend anyone but

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
joesomebody

Not to offend anyone but

Post by joesomebody »

At the top of my screen appears to be the words
"Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment
- Truth, Courage, Honesty, Logic, Masculinity, Wisdom, Perfection -" what struck me as odd was masculinity followed soon after by perfection. maybe dillusion should follow? Now I may not have the knowledge that you geniuses have but I do have the brain capacity to see that flaw. So spare me your lashings.
Boyan

Re: Not to offend anyone but

Post by Boyan »

Can something be done as to prevent this deja vu happening for the 1000th time?

If only it would be possible to make newcomers read the introduction and explanation threads before posting.

The same thing every time - new users come, feel their egos are being hurt and start their malignant tirades without even having a vague idea about the forum; and then you need to explain it to them, in fact they feel justified in demanding explanations too.
joesomebody

Post by joesomebody »

So the answer is not there? oh oh i'm a newcomer and I cannot even begin to grasp your concepts of enlightenment. I am too far down on the social scale to accustomed to the norm as you would say? maybe it is a just question if everyone seems to be asking it. I used logic and honesty with a bit of courage to attempt to get an answer from the gifted ones. unfortunately for me though I just can't comprehend how masculinity fits in with perfection. seems my logic is flawed and I am no wise man by any means. But I do recognize that I know nothing in a world where the blind leads the blind. Could your ego have been hurt because I have no ego I know I'm a loser, I sit at home hating the world working the night shift sleeping all day. I stumbled into your site through the fantastic somethingawful.com and figured hell I might as well see for myself what this is all about. I don't like paragraphs or spacing out my writing by any means because I do not see the point. I do not see myself above or below you well maybe you in particular are a little below because you are all high and mighty. couldn't answer one question which was kind of sad for me, I was hoping for a detailed one.
Boyan

Post by Boyan »

Having no ego is sort of a good thing around here actually. The point in spacing out your writings is in making it easier to read.

I apologize. It's just that often people come here with the knee-jerk - 'Oh, so you think you're geniuses? Well, you're not, you posers'- kind of attitude.

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will answer your questions soon.
Imadrongo

Post by Imadrongo »

This guy is a total retard.
Boyan

Post by Boyan »

Who do you refer to?
Imadrongo

Post by Imadrongo »

The thread starter.
xerox

Post by xerox »

Last edited by xerox on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JustinZijlstra

Post by JustinZijlstra »

Laugh

joesomebody, your words are full of open persuasion is that honest?

Just by naming honesty does not mean your honest.

BTW, Masculinity is that with the power over time. Feminity that of the moment.

At least. To me.

Therefore the consequences of that which is masculine, the person so to speak, need only be taken out of the clouds to keep the one going bezerk by his feminine counterpart, however take Althusser, he killed his wife for this!

Written with some amount of words and thus approximating reality? Do not know, I'm not persuasive I hope, I just want to be broken down into pieces.

"If necessary"
"Yes?"
"I hold down my breath and die"

Thats the real masculine.

Justin