Women believe they are inferior

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
cdpreston

Re: ...

Post by cdpreston »

Quote:Quote:<hr>David: So what is it based on, do you think?<hr>

Well it may simply be her nature, Buddha it is said regarded her as feeble in nature.

On the other hand he seemed to appreciate the potential contained within that feeble nature;

Quote:Quote:<hr>On one occasion the Buddha said to King Kosala who was displeased on hearing that a daughter was born to him:

"A woman child, O Lord of men; may prove
Even a better offspring than a male."
<hr>

I think it's interesting to note that it takes a man of considerable courage and independence to live in a way that places woman on a level of near equality to himself. It being much easier to simply appease his woman rather than demand from her courage and strength, a courage and strength that he himself would then have to abide by.

creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Woman is woman as well as part of women, unique as female is.

Man is man as well as part of men, unique as male is.

We are divided by our differences of the male and female gender.

I find it difficult to believe female was created from male
The Adam Eve thing, if anything female was created from female and male was created from male

I believe God is pure consciousness, and decided to become many, becoming we, when God decided to divide himself into many.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

People must learn to control themselves not others.
creativegal

What Does A Man Want In A Woman?

Post by creativegal »

Ok, fellas, you tell us females what you appreciate in a woman.

I can hear them now

He says:

Women talk to much - She agrees

They nag to much - not me, I put my point across and thats it. Women nag when they feel they're not being listened to, or they're feeling neglected or unloved. These are the insecure women. Intelligent women know how to get her point across without lowering herself to nagging.

Leave me alone on my island for awhile - Men need their space - don't invade on their territory ever!
They will respect you for this.

Men say don't talk about it, Do it! - Thats self explanatory

They expect supper after coming home from work, they are happy to be home, the place to relax, so they don't want to hear complaints about the kids, when they expect you as their mother to take care of the kids while you're with them. They want to hear things like how well the kids are doing, this will tell him you're doing a good job as a mother. Negative things are a downer to men.

Men embarrass if his woman is embarrassing herself, in public, he will be inclined to get her out of the publics view as quickly as possible. He won't stick around for long, if he's intelligent. A hysterical woman is a menace to a sensible man.

Women embarrass if his car breaks down in the middle of the the intersection.

Men don't know how nasty their wives can be, in front of the kids, but not in front of him.

Women don't realize that their husbands would say no to another woman's advancement upon him, she might think to herself, that he might automatically accept the womans offer. But, she would openly say aloud if asked, "no, not my husband, he'd never do that to me" and she'd be right. Most happily married men would decline the offer.

Men think women can be talked into bed by other men.

On the other hand if women were approached, she would take great pleasure in announcing it to her husband, so as to let him know in her way that he had better start paying more attention to her, or someone else will. Kinda rubbing it in. And so the man is pussy-whipped, and works harder to please his woman. He couldn't bare to lose his woman to another man.

Women blame their men if another woman looks at them, she accuses him of looking at her first.

Men just want everything to go smooth and easy.

Women just want security she can never find it in him, she can only find it within herself.

Men are visual and love beauty, but they are very careful not to let a woman see he's observing her.

Womens minds are developed when masculinity finds her

Mens minds are developed when reaching manhood.

I'm tired goodnight
Trevor Salyzyn

Re: What Does A Man Want In A Woman?

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

creativegal:

I think what most men want, more than anything, is a woman who has enough self-control that she doesn't threaten to leave at the drop of a hat. From what you wrote, it sounds like the woman learns self-control from him -- and then isn't respectful enough of her teacher to remain with him unless she can poison him with suspicion and weakness. It's like she learns everything except what he was most trying to teach her.

...which I guess means one thing: women cannot learn to be men. Edited by: mookestink at: 7/10/05 22:23
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Men have much better upper body strength. Women give birth which is not all that painful but men cannot do it and would not do it -- too painful.

I do think men have been tied to the whipping post too often over the past ten or fifteen years -- western men. Had I overheard the conversation between David Hodges and his friend -- and had been nosey enough to make a comment -- I would have said that I agree with them.

Amazing that the bitch was taking names.

Personally, I am distrustful of all human beings, no matter what gender. I definitely do not like women. I find men to be attractive but I loathe them for their womanliness. I would no longer allow a bitch of either gender to become an intimate part of my life.

Since I consider men to be women, I won't allow them into my yard. I have lived alone for fifteen years. A couple of stupid relationships but I learned from them. I learned that I do not need a bitch.

A bitch is a thing that you feed. A bitch is something you serve.

Don't need a bitch in my life.

Anyone who is stupid enough to enter into a relationship with a bitch -- the nature of any relationship -- deserves the grief that they get.

If men are superior to women, then, why do men continue to allow bitches into their lives?

Looks kind of weak to me.

If you don't fuck a bitch, then, a bitch can't fuck you.

Simple as that.

Keep it in your pants.

Faizi
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

It makes sense, though. Women lack a healthy supply of testosterone, and instead are trapped on the junky-cycle of hormones. That really sucks for women: she is stuck bitching about how her body is bloating and how her head aches, whereas he gets increased body mass, energy, and drive.

Marriage is the male attempt to teach women about the benefits of this marvelous hormone. She really is missing out.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Mookstink

I think you're right, men do want women to control themselves, they feel embarrassed when their woman walks out on them. The first time it happens the man blames himself, then he learns about her, and her hormonal monster taking charge of her sensibility, and he realizes she's out-of-control. The second time, he patiently waits to see what she will do. She wants him to stop her from leaving with all the power he has to stop her - his mental persuasion, this will show her he really does love her,because she didn't really want to leave her man in the first place. She falls in love with him once again,they talk, and she is temporarily sated until the next pent-up explosion. She needed to rely on the sensibility of her man. If he lets her go, she will feel unloved. She will lower herself, if she feels unloved. And another man is right there ready to rescue her, making himself available for her. Women have what men naturally want, and men have what women naturally want, so if there's a gold-mine between a womans legs, there surely is a gold-mind between a mans legs as well. Both genders are equally beautiful.
Life is like a sandwich, the more you add the better it becomes, so guys all women need is more understanding.
And gals, all men want is peace and quiet and everything to run smoothly on a constant basis.

Thats what my mom and dad had during the week, every night of every week, peace and quiet, dad wouldn't have it any other way, we kids knew he was the boss, he was also our friend, and he expected to be respected and we did. But, as soon as the week-end came, they both drank to oblivion. Mostly a guitar playing happy drunk, until violence erupted. This was terrible, from one extreme to another.
Then back to work and our positions would resume order once again, the kids in one room, the parents in the T.V room, we just knew to behave ourselves, or we'd hear the roar of the Lion King and thats all it took.

This man, my father, was a corrupted genius!
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Are men naturally superior to women where testosterone comes into play, he is of course more masculine than she is, so being more abundant in masculinity, does this mean superiority in masculinity? And inferior in femininity because of lack of?

Are women naturally superior to men where estrogen comes into play, she is of course more feminine than he is, so being more abundant in femininity, does this mean superiority in femininity? And inferior in testosterone because of lack of?

Who can answer this?

Donna Thompson
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Quote:Quote:<hr>...which I guess means one thing: women cannot learn to be men. <hr>

Thank fucking God; lest there be no women left for men to submit to.

I mean, this is getting really pathetic.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Be specific Leyla, what exactly is getting pathetic?
Leyla Shen

Re: Women believe they are inferior

Post by Leyla Shen »

Quote:Quote:<hr>DQ: Men are supposed to be able to take it (which, funnily enough, is yet another example of society's inherent conviction that men are superior beings). <hr>

Correct. Men are not inherently superior -- it is just a figment of society's inherently convinced imagination...
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

I'm being as specific as I can be bothered to be at the moment, Donna.
cdpreston

Post by cdpreston »

Quote:Quote:<hr>Correct. Men are not inherently superior -- it is just a figment of society's inherently convinced imagination...<hr>

But where exactly does this imagined conviction come from? Is man able to engineer it completely alone, or do they rely on the complicit aid of woman? Or maybe it's woman who do the engineering, and rely on the complicit aid of men.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Leyla
Quote:Quote:<hr>I mean, this is getting really pathetic. <hr>
My one hormone is better than all your hormones combined! In fact, it does sooo much that I will go out on a limb and call testosterone the best hormone in the whole world.

There's only one side-effect that I know of: testosterone makes me believe that everything I have is the best in the world.
sevens

Post by sevens »

Testorone is nice. Estrogen is nice. Their 'traits' combined? - you have a potent cocktail. Peer into the forest, and discover how far you can see without the aid of receptivity.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

I think we are complimentary to each other, neither being the superior race. Inferiority is an individual affliction.
If women as a whole were inferior to men, we would never stay with them. Women in their right mind would not stay in a relationship if she felt inferior to her man. She cannot love what she feels inferior to.
sevens

Post by sevens »

Who is man enough to bath in estrogen? Who is woman enough to dress in testosterone?
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

I'm happy with my perfect hormonal balance!
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

How do you make a hor-mone?

Don't pay her!
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

Quote:Quote:<hr>Are men naturally superior to women where testosterone comes into play, he is of course more masculine than she is, so being more abundant in masculinity, does this mean superiority in masculinity? And inferior in femininity because of lack of?

Are women naturally superior to men where estrogen comes into play, she is of course more feminine than he is, so being more abundant in femininity, does this mean superiority in femininity? And inferior in testosterone because of lack of?

Who can answer this?

Donna Thompson<hr>
Only a person who is logical enough to compare pears and apples can answer that.

Why can't the wise see beyond their ego and keep indulging in arguing about "superiority" rather than simply accepting it as a mere difference. Everything in existence has a role to play and no role is superior to another since each and every-thing is reliant on one another. Everything complements another and is as essential.

Physicality of any human being takes up the first 51% of its mentality according to the sex it belongs to, (that testosterone and estrogen related), the other 49% of his/her mentality is never a 100% male or female in nature, it varies in percentage depending on the experiences and the personality that has developed until any particular time. There is no man a 100% masculine, or any woman a 100% feminine. Every woman has courage, no matter how little or what it is directed to, which is a very 'masculine' trait in nature, and every male has Passion, no matter how little or what it is directed to, which is a very 'feminine' trait in nature, because the opposite sexes have the most of it.

I say pasta is superior to plain old rice. :D

sevens

!?

Post by sevens »

Sapius,

What are these numbers? (Don't belittle your argument).

What would happen if a man/woman created a sexual union within their own psyche - mutation of a spiritual hermaphrodite! The combination of hermaphrodites, naturally!

Couldn't all physical phenomenon hold origin with specific spiritual significance? Don't symbols have a concrete definition - deep in the collective unconscious? Our mind is ether - how do you grasp it?
Trevor Salyzyn

heh

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Quote:Quote:<hr>What would happen if a man/woman created a sexual union within their own psyche - mutation of a spiritual hermaphrodite!<hr>
Sevens, that might just be crazy enough to work!

DQ, nice conversation you started here. Gender roles seem to make little sense, not even to the people engaged in them. I barely understand the male one, and can't even begin to imagine the female version -- yet both seem so embedded in our respective psyches. Judging by the influence humanity has had upon dogs (to the point where few breeds of canines would be capable of surviving for long in the wild), and by the relative avidity with which young males pick up male cues and females pick up female cues, I'm curious:

how deeply are gender roles hard-wired into our brains?
sevens

Post by sevens »

Hey Mookestink,

Carl Jung is a giant!
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Hey sevens,

Anything is possible if you just use your imagination. Seagulls fly upside down, kibbles eat dogs, and things that happen to share some similarities are all connected by invisible magic wires.

Carl Jung sounds like he's trying to prove some half-cocked Platonic Theory of Forms.