Space.

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
cousinbasil

Re: Space.

Post by cousinbasil »

prince wrote:I can see your ego is hampering your ability to understand that nowhere and somewhere are interchangeable arbitrary labels.
My ego. Quite.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Yep. but I know you have desire to harm me psychologically.

Won't happen though.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

prince wrote:Yep. but I know you have desire to harm me psychologically.

Won't happen though.
You are truly full of yourself if you think I care enough about you to wish you harm. I cannot bring myself to wish anyone harm. I am merely trying to goad you into backing up the things you say. This is after all a forum about ideas. Put a few out there so other people can take swings at them the way you do to their ideas.
Blair

Post by Blair »

cousinbasil wrote:You are truly full of yourself if you think I care enough about you to wish you harm.
hence, you wish me harm.
cousinbasil wrote:I am merely trying to goad you into backing up the things you say.
hence, you wish me harm.
cousinbasil wrote:Put a few out there so other people can take swings at them the way you do to their ideas.

hence, you wish me harm.

I'll give you this, you aren't self-aware enough to recognize the machinations of what you are doing.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

prince wrote:
cousinbasil wrote:You are truly full of yourself if you think I care enough about you to wish you harm.
hence, you wish me harm.
cousinbasil wrote:I am merely trying to goad you into backing up the things you say.
hence, you wish me harm.
cousinbasil wrote:Put a few out there so other people can take swings at them the way you do to their ideas.

hence, you wish me harm.

I'll give you this, you aren't self-aware enough to recognize the machinations of what you are doing.
How does anything you put in quotes potentially harm you or anyone?
Blair

Post by Blair »

It doesn't, but it reveals your desire.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

prince wrote:It doesn't, but it reveals your desire.
Illogical - interpreting disparate statements made by me to indicate the same thing. You are getting the same message no matter what I write. But of course you are unable to see that your interpretation reveals nothing about my "desires" - of which you logically can know nothing - and much about your own fears. This is a public forum, nothing more and nothing less. Perhaps if you didn't write in terms of slitting the throats of other contributors you would not project your own inner violence onto their words?
Blair

Post by Blair »

cousinbasil wrote:Perhaps if you didn't write in terms of slitting the throats of other contributors you would not project your own inner violence onto their words?
You (predictably) misunderstood my reasoning behind the violent suggestions and imagery, although I explained it in another thread, to Nat, who got his knickers in a twist about it, unable to take a step back and view with objectivity.

If you don't get it, you just don't. But keep on the keep on...