Consciousness, memory and perception:

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
paco

Re: Consciousness, memory and perception:

Post by paco »

m4tt_666 wrote:i agree, Locke, but you see the numbers swaying at an alarmingly rapid pace to this horrid way of thinking i have previously described. for i know it is foolish to fully indulge my own ego with fear of the future (for it simply has not happened yet, and occurs to elude), i have yet to shake the feeling of it fully, in which is what I've been passively focusing on these past few days within myself.

like i have said, i have remained in this state of balance with striking precision by focusing on the pure idea that everybody's physical matter is completely separate from the conceived phenomena of mental thought, whereby if i continue to at least believe it myself, it remains in existence somewhere.
Simply,

Simply,

What are you entangling by that statement? A rock falls inside a cave of millions of bacteria infested? Ha,ha. Is it there? Have to take a picnic in china...cuz, I'm standing over it!
I am illiterate
Carmel

Re: Consciousness, memory and perception:

Post by Carmel »

Hi paco,

I have no idea what you're asking me. Maybe if you restate your question in a different way, I could understand it, hopefully.

The answer might be that I don't need the delusions or false security of god or god substitutes, though.