Universal Consciousness or Oneness

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
elderwoodxxx

Re: Universal Consciousness or Oneness

Post by elderwoodxxx »

....continued
Dan Rowden wrote:Quote:
Selfless desire therefore, is wanting what is best for the next, as they then would want that for you.

Wanting the best for "the next" based on whose valuations? Theirs or yours?
Based on both. In puttng another first all the time however it is easy to have that nature taken advantage of. The feeling 'resentment' then comes into play. So one must be aware of a balance in knowing that are the others actions towards you serving your own best selfless interests. In otherwords.. treat others as you would expect to be treated yourself. In kindness, patience and understanding, of course if that be your desire. You will then find that others teach you much.
elderwoodxxx wrote:Quote:
To shine a light reflected in another allows one to see who they really are.

Yes, and mostly that adds up to them being indiscriminately stupid.
Not unless you are yourself. I said to shine your own light in another, allows one to see themselves. We all see ourselves in others in many ways. We just have to learn what we want to be like or not. We learn all through example and choice. But yes it is also easy to see the 'stupidity' caused in ignorance, for your light tells you this also. Your heart knows.

amandaxxx
'I am You'
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Max, I see you and your "Foundation" are channeling extraterrestrial entities or higher energy or something. I'm cool with that, but obvious to me is the fact that you haven't read much here, or you would realize that we don't have much interest in the milk-toast type of pablum you have cut and pasted. And we're not into puppet shows. As far as I am concerned, though, you are welcome to come out of your trance state and join us as you the real person.
Good Citizen Carl
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Oh, no. This could be Warrior Seer aka Alexander Soluna.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Shahrazad wrote:Oh, no. This could be Warrior Seer aka Alexander Soluna.
Methinks the forum is under attack, by that 180-IQ's pals.

Promotheus(sp?) and his village idiots have nothing better to do when Genius's Admins don't give a shit :-(

Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Tomas,

Dan would immediately be able to tell if this is who I suspect it is. He also used to go by the name Victorious Sidhartur. Everybody hated him at other fora (TPG and FP later), except for me. He was really a nice guy, albeit insane and annoying. Victor D. diagnosed him with narcissistic disorder, if I recall correctly.

I can't see that he will last long here, though.

-
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Shahrazad - Tomas,

-tomas-
Yes, Dear?

-Shahrazad-
Dan would immediately be able to tell if this is who I suspect it is.

-tomas-
Remember, Dan has some serious health issues to tend to :-(

Now and then, David goes into 'intentional lurk mode.' They are seeing if there are any of us that can deal with these spam-artists. It's like they (QSR) say now and then, 'They (spammers) come in swarms.'

It doesn't bother me too much (as this isn't my baby to throw out with the bathwater) but what this group of spammers are doing is "causing" a bit of de-moralization to set in, posting a lot of nonsensical threads to 'crowd out' those threads at the top. These idiots "pretend" to be serious for awhile, but eventually they either tire of their lying, or become bored and move on.

Like that Aspie (promotheius) said, He and his buddies laugh about this Forum.

So, when some "first-hitter" on the path to enlightenment cross the same path here, what they read are a bunch of threads not related to the stated goal of this Forum. With the Internet you know, it's "hit-n-get." Either there's some meat to gnaw on or its all gristle. They shake the dust off their feet and leave this town, never to return and (wherever they travel on the Net), they advertise that Genius Forums is inhabited by a den of ...

-Shahrazad-
He also used to go by the name Victorious Sidhartur. Everybody hated him at other fora (TPG and FP later),

-tomas-
So he's a split personality.

-Shahrazad-
except for me.

-tomas-
You best Private Message him here to keep the shit-smell to a minimum, when first-timers (those on the path) read here, his shit reeks so much that the clean flee the dung pile, which this forum would eventually decompose into.

-Shahrazad-
He was really a nice guy, albeit insane and annoying.

-tomas-
So date him somewhere else...

-Shahrazad-
Victor D. diagnosed him with narcissistic disorder, if I recall correctly.

-tomas-
Victor was one, cool dude. Vic employed too much cussing, which I found distracting and made his points difficult to soak in.

I speak better than I type (15WPM).

-Shahrazad-
I can't see that he will last long here, though.

-tomas-
But long enough to cause 'just enough' havoc for any first-timers to flee in horror.

Like I said, they show up from elsewhere to intentionally disrupt the good forums long enough, to drag us into their cesspool of a hell.

They would last all of 2 minutes in VietNam. We'd either frag them or turn them over to the Cong.

PS - pardon the grammar lapses

Last edited by Tomas on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Max wrote:Sharing in the form of a universal 'oneness', unless checked by the individual, can become an enslavement in itself
If you 'think' that what is understood by the universal 'Oneness' then universally enslaved you will be. Truth is defined by your own understanding. Ones journey to that is their own.
Max wrote:The only way universal consciousness or oneness in thought can apply is in straight jacket thinking and brain washing of entire populations into cloned mind sets.
The opposite there. Clearly you show your lack of understanding of the concept of such. We are socially conditioned to conform and be sheep. To follow your Self for the betterment of all as one is to know this is not the case.

Tomas wrote:Like I said, they show up from elsewhere to disrupt the good forums long enough, to drag us into there cesspool of a hell.
Do not worry Thomas ;-) You can only be 'dragged' where you allow your Self to go and thus 'Be' Those who are sheep will follow in blindness. Those with wisdom and understanding will be able to discern the truth, from the non sensical.

amandaxxx
'I am You'
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Trixie writes-
Do not worry Thomas ;-)

-tomas-
There is no h in my name.

PS - Remember to put a paragraph in your book about me ;-)

elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Well thanks for that correction.. you will note however that I did not get your name wrong in another thread..The one where you were feeling all left out so I made you number 4 :-), anyway what do you do all day wait for someone to add an 'h' and then pounce? As my surname is Thomas Im sure you will allow me that Freudian slip ;-P

A whole paragraph? whatever would I write? The tale of an 'h' that was and then wasn't?
amandaxxx
'I am You'
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Tomas,
Remember, Dan has some serious health issues to tend to :-(
Dan's health is fine.
Like that Aspie (promotheius) said, He and his buddies laugh about this Forum.
If you ever find a forum where they mention GF, please let me know. There is only one place, not counting our "friendly" forums that sprung from ezboard, where I saw GF being discussed, and it was only once. Can't remember the name, though.

Maybe I should google "David Quinn" and see if there is any gossip out there.
-Shahrazad- He was really a nice guy, albeit insane and annoying.

-tomas- So date him somewhere else...
I'm open-minded, but I wouldn't date a guy who keeps a dead frog in the freezer and occasionally takes him out for walks.

One thing is for sure, though: he does meet my sense-of-humor requirements.
But long enough to cause 'just enough' havoc for any first-timers to flee in horror.
That's the risk "we" take for being an open forum.
They would last all of 2 minutes in VietNam. We'd either frag them or turn them over to the Cong.
I was married to a Vietnam vet in the 80s. The difference between you and him is that it was pretty hard to get him to mention his Nam experience. But it was obvious he was deeply disturbed by it.

-
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Well Tomas, I found content in Max's posts - but if he's a troll, when I figure it out I ignore him. Like you said, that's what the ignore button is for.

They wouldn't muck up the place so much if people ignored them.
Truth is a pathless land.
Max

Post by Max »

From The Gifted Individuals Research and Development Foundation: Has different meanings to different people. What I have said is correct only as it would apply to an Earth based scenario as the Planet of Darkness.

Your assessment is also correct, as it would apply to an off-planet scenario, or true 'Universal Oneness' of Ultimate Reality, that pervades the ethereal Realms of off-planet existence. This can be called by some, the Godhead, or core essence of creation, or simply ultimate reality.

On this Planet of Darkness called Earth, this essence is hard to find except in 'Enlightened Souls', seekers of the "TRUTH".

See Ultimate Reality and "Illuminati".
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Trixie the groupie writes-
Well thanks for that correction.. you will note however that I did not get your name wrong in another thread..The one where you were feeling all left out so I made you number 4 :-),

-tomas drones on-
Some time ago, I was on my way to the Carl's Internet Cafe, when all of a sudden, this man was spotted running through a crowd on St. Alexis Street, San Francisco, CA. He was (I was told later), somewhat deranged and ranting about "Genius", well I was knocked out - dropped to the ground - suffered a concussion. Woke up next to a fireplug in the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia. There was a homeless man nearby selling over-ripe bananas, the vagrant charged me $5.55 for a few-days-old newspaper to lay my head on for a pillow. The headline screamed something about a "brokenhead" but really, can't recall (because of the severity of the concussion and a touch of amnesia) what thread you're referring to..?

-an unconscious Trixie snaps-
anyway what do you do all day wait for someone to add an 'h' and then pounce?

-tomas-
Four minutes hardly qualifies as 'all day' (see that I happened to be online here) - unless someone is looking to score some heroin, or tripping on LSD.

-Trixie's alibi-
As my surname is Thomas Im sure you will allow me that Freudian slip ;-P

-tomas-
You better clear that with Ryan before you mention Freud in such a slipshod way.

-a perplexed Trixie questions-
A whole paragraph? whatever would I write? The tale of an 'h' that was and then wasn't?
amandaxxx

-tomas-
Stick around! But don't feed the trolls...

PS - pardon the poor grammar

PPS - Edited for an extra touch of innuendo

Last edited by Tomas on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Now I feel left out.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Ok.. you can be number 5 ;-) Ill have to go and see which thread it was that Tomas refered to numbers 1, 2, and 3 with names..

And I made the comment about the 'H' as he has said it before to another person who made the same mistake!! So now we have been warned.. It IS Tomas. from Amanda T'h'omas

amandaxxx

ps.. me a groupie tomas?? It would seem the opposite ;-) there are 5 of you now. x

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4123&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=75

heres the link... tomas was refering to the 3
-tomas-
Carl, Uncle Brokie, Alex?

with reference to a book signing tour? haha.. and he sounded as i said.. all left out ;-) so now theres 4 and 5..... haha
'I am You'
Steven Coyle

3D Graffiti

Post by Steven Coyle »

Either my pineal gland is overlaying visuals onto this reality, or the Great Mother is able to with 3D objects - like program code in metaphoric.

Either way, I wish bert was here...
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Anna?
Yes, dear?
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

What?

Steve, did you just edit your post at the very moment I pasted out of it?
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Hello.

Maybe a spot of tea, if you get the chance.

(Yeah, wondered if you knew who I was :-)
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

I'm very good at tea. And I never use tea bags!

I'm aware of your presence, but I have no idea who you are!

Who are you?
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Freeform Jazz, hmm.

(Wha?)

I hail from Atlanta. I dig deep in Buddhahood. Play a wicked guitar. Learning daily that things aren't as typical as they appear ;-)

Did you know that everything has inherent Buddha Nature...? Houses, moons, ants.

(Take that, Kelly!)

|-)
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Cool.
I hail from Atlanta.
Goodness, I was just there.
Did you know that everything has inherent Buddha Nature...? Houses, moons, ants.
And dogs! Especially dogs.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Especially Chao Chu's.

(Of "Mu!" fame)