The Word Of Truth

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
elderwoodxxx

Re: The Word Of Truth

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Hello, I have been recharging, evaluating, transmuting, growing. Just had a break as 'this lot' do drain energy which impairs clarity and understanding, One needs to stand back in awareness before lunging oncemore into the lions ;-) Miss me? ;-)
amandaxxx
'I am You'
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Was the last a rhetorical question? Anyway, why is it that people drain you? What is it in you that allows that?
earnest_seeker

Post by earnest_seeker »

Dan, wouldn't it be more reasonable for you to ask, "Why do we drain you?"

And Amanda, yes, I did miss you. I haven't been posting, but I've been reading, and although I think that you're a bit overblown in your claims at times, I appreciate the generosity of your spirit. You're pleasant to have around. Don't let the bastards drag you down! Keep on being sweet and positive. At the same time, though: justify yourself! You make all of these grandiose claims to "objective" understanding: now you need to go ahead and explain how objectivity is possible through consciousness, which is by its nature subjective.
Laird
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I agree with earnest, you're a doll to have around. An old sentimental guy like me can really appreciate a beautiful woman with softness to share. Your kindness and gauzy words really are a boon to this forum. Hope ya stick around, and, if you're ever in Australia -- I mean Arizona! -- you know you have a place to stay.
Good Citizen Carl
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Sue? Care to join us as we jostle around Amanda?
earnest_seeker

Post by earnest_seeker »

Oh, Carl, I always knew you were a softie at heart.
Laird
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

I think the GF is broken.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Just a quick reply before bed,
It was a rhetorical question if that is how one wants to perceive it...

Why am i drained?, or why do i allow it? or 'why do we drain you?...

When one is 'in' something you cannot then stand back to allow time to to form analysis in objectice awareness. Time for ones self to allow experience and clarity comes from a balance.. When ones mind is 'renewed' as it were endless discussion questioning its very existence, can instill doubt if one allows it. I do not allow doubt, for in acknowledging it I would be bringing it oncemore into existence, when i know it is a constuct of the mind formed within subjectivity. I have time to allow my mind to 'flow' with what IS, giving clarity, and further understanding which allows me to then 'learn' how to impart ways for others to understand. There are many reasons, One is that I am not here to 'enforce' opinion so to sit back and allow my thoughts to seep through this forum takes time ;-) Some I am sure dont get me, yet..., others however i know do.

pure consciousness is not subject to subjectivity, which forms through experience within this third dimension. Subjective perceptions form from anothers own subjectivity due itself from their own, one can deeply loose self, yet know deep down that you 'seek' something. Hume also acknowledges the subjective nature of ones mind in his theory of reasoning.

I have also began to write up my work. Concentration of mind is thus needed to focus entirely on 'thinking' about what I am writing. The nature of my work means that I am explaining HOW to understand it, so logical thought bridges knowing, forming awareness of how to perceive awareness, which is an exciting journey. I cannot therefore simpy say in a sentence how objectivity is possible as it would not allow you to understand it for you, I would then only be accused of yet more' empty' assertions. But I will say for now that by reasoning logicly beyond the subjective nature of the mind, discussing how we understand or think something it is possible to reach objectivity. mathematically described as a simple equation, a+b=c or logic + reason= understanding. Initially I formulated a 'theory' of understanding, which upon further research was simply equated to doctrine, basic constructs and actions to enable ones mind to grow and understand in the first place.

Also i will be honest here, for honesty is an absolute principle, Love is the key, for things are made perfect in love, much to the dismay I am sure of many here. But what exactly IS love? you may ask, and that forms another chapter, but one has to love Self and all through compassion, for it is in true compassion that understanding is gained. Love drives away doubt, for it is not part of you, yet forms how we think because we allow it. Within self doubt, one if you like is shadowed within a box, seeking something, knowing that there is 'light', out of subjectivity one then learns how to shine that light on ALL shadows within self, dissolving the darkness or illusion. In understanding illusion we realise that it actually does not exist, yet we perceive within it.

As I said I am tired, but may these words imbue some clarity, if only a little.

Amandaxxx

ps.. gf broken? no healing comes through care and compassion ;-) hahaha and a PURE heart that only has the interest of the other within it, for self seeking does NOT enhance awareness. Awareness is about selfless action, caring thought, it can only be this way to fully comprehend the gifts of the wise. for what is given , is given freely, it cannot be taken or demanded, that is power seeking and greed, a closed mind and corruption within hearts. Balance comes with giving and accepting not taking and demanding. Awareness is about becoming aware of who you are and how you are perceived by another and thus why? Ask your self, what do your actions and words say about you? then you will begin to form selfless awareness, a step on your journey in acknowledging your worth being that as the same as all others as One.
Know Self and know all others. Know your own heart, and see your light that resides within all, yet sheilded by insecurity of self limiting doubt. Self belief is also key, belief in your worth as equal not through conceit but through humility, ie not being afraid to admit your own mistakes and to understand why you were wrong. Otherwise we remain 'stuck' and closed to the infinite. In acceptance of limitations you GROW. for in acknowledgement we can perceive how we were once limiting ourselves in perhaps ignorance or self deceit.

I will be around.. for 'I am' a whisper in your heart, a voice you know as your own. 'I am you'
'I am You'
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Carl G wrote:if you're ever in Australia -- I mean Arizona! -- you know you have a place to stay.
I agree with earnest, you're a doll to have around. An old sentimental guy like me can really appreciate a beautiful woman with softness to share. Your kindness and gauzy words really are a boon to this forum. Hope ya stick around, and, if you're ever in Australia -- I mean Arizona! -- you know you have a place to stay.
Why thank you dear sirs ;-) One is grateful for your gratitude, for in gratitude we ALL feel our own worth. Much praise of others own self fuels understanding of ALL. In understanding all, 'the door' is always then open. Openess and honesty, integrity and virtue propell the 'seeker' also into awareness, you wanted clarity in subjectivity, I am giving you fundamental 'keys'. For it is through honour and integrity that a man may find his very own soul.

amandaxxx
'I am You'
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

earnest_seeker wrote:Dan, wouldn't it be more reasonable for you to ask, "Why do we drain you?"
No, because I didn't make the statement.
And Amanda, yes, I did miss you. I haven't been posting, but I've been reading, and although I think that you're a bit overblown in your claims at times, I appreciate the generosity of your spirit. You're pleasant to have around. Don't let the bastards drag you down! Keep on being sweet and positive.
A dick that can type. Amazing. Really.
At the same time, though: justify yourself! You make all of these grandiose claims to "objective" understanding: now you need to go ahead and explain how objectivity is possible through consciousness, which is by its nature subjective.
Why do you think a subjective mind can't comprehend principles that are necessarily true in all possible worlds (which is as close to a coherent idea of "objective" as I can get)?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Carl G wrote:I agree with earnest, you're a doll to have around. An old sentimental guy like me can really appreciate a beautiful woman with softness to share. Your kindness and gauzy words really are a boon to this forum. Hope ya stick around, and, if you're ever in Australia -- I mean Arizona! -- you know you have a place to stay.
Carl! Behave! You know Amanda can't see satire.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

What about earnest?
Good Citizen Carl
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

He's his moniker! I "chastised" him for different reasons.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Dan Rowden wrote:Why do you think a subjective mind can't comprehend principles that are necessarily true in all possible worlds (which is as close to a coherent idea of "objective" as I can get)?
True, WHY does one 'think' ?
In acknowledging the infinte all things are possible so anything IS possible, including the above. I 'feel' this is a good coherent analysis of consciousness understanding objectivity within this realm, because in accordance with this understanding we see absolute truth of all things. It cannot be any other way in this density and free will zone.

amandaxxx
ps.. who says i cant see satire.. i may choose to ignore it..and I do, for I am never provoked to become something i am not and never was. I am my Self. But we know what 'thought' did.
'I am You'
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

elderwoodxxx wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:Why do you think a subjective mind can't comprehend principles that are necessarily true in all possible worlds (which is as close to a coherent idea of "objective" as I can get)?
True, WHY does one 'think' ?
Because there's nothing on TV? Because it's one's nature?
In acknowledging the infinte all things are possible so anything IS possible,
Is it possible for something to be impossible? For example, are you seriously suggesting square circles are possible?
I 'feel' this is a good coherent analysis of consciousness understanding objectivity within this realm, because in accordance with this understanding we see absolute truth of all things.

So, your point is, essentially, that because all things are possible in an infinite universe it must be possible for the subjective mind to comprehend objective facts of existence? How have you proved all things are possible in an infinite universe? Indeed, how have you proved the universe is even infinite?
It cannot be any other way in this density and free will zone.
I agree we live in a density zone.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Dan Rowden wrote:
What about earnest?
He's his moniker! I "chastised" him for different reasons.
I meant, does he understand sarcasm. My point was aimed chiefly at him.
Good Citizen Carl
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

That's debatable, but I'd like to think so. He seemed to.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Amanda writes:

"Hello, I have been recharging, evaluating, transmuting, growing. Just had a break as 'this lot' do drain energy which impairs clarity and understanding, One needs to stand back in awareness before lunging oncemore into the lions ;-) Miss me? ;-)"

Well, I find that I don't really have to read your posts. What I mean is I could just as well read your most recent one, or the one just before that---or any post you have written---and it would more or less be the same.

1) How do you recharge? (please, the short version, 40 days and 40 nights of verbal torrents water-logs what's left of my consciousness).

2) What have you been evaluating?

3) And transmuting? (Are you going to turn us into gold or something? Better run this by Ryan, and now apparently Steven Coyle ;-)

4) Growing? You mean...our digging in your Earth is having fructifying results?

I still see you walking hand in hand with Kevin and exchanging shy kisses...

Even if no one else recognizes you've been sent by God, I do!

;-)
Ni ange, ni bête
xerox

Post by xerox »

Last edited by xerox on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Ernie: And Amanda, yes, I did miss you. I haven't been posting, but I've been reading, and although I think that you're a bit overblown in your claims at times, I appreciate the generosity of your spirit. You're pleasant to have around. Don't let the bastards drag you down! Keep on being sweet and positive.

Dan: A dick that can type. Amazing. Really.
LOL
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Alex Jacob wrote:Amanda writes:

"Hello, I have been recharging, evaluating, transmuting, growing. Just had a break as 'this lot' do drain energy which impairs clarity and understanding, One needs to stand back in awareness before lunging oncemore into the lions ;-) Miss me? ;-)"

Well, I find that I don't really have to read your posts. What I mean is I could just as well read your most recent one, or the one just before that---or any post you have written---and it would more or less be the same.

1) How do you recharge? (please, the short version, 40 days and 40 nights of verbal torrents water-logs what's left of my consciousness).

2) What have you been evaluating?

3) And transmuting? (Are you going to turn us into gold or something? Better run this by Ryan, and now apparently Steven Coyle ;-)

4) Growing? You mean...our digging in your Earth is having fructifying results?

I still see you walking hand in hand with Kevin and exchanging shy kisses...

Even if no one else recognizes you've been sent by God, I do!

;-)
Another person with a crush on Amanda! What a moonie-eyed love letter!
Good Citizen Carl
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Carl G wrote:Another person with a crush on Amanda! What a moonie-eyed love letter!
Not just another person, Carl. Alex came in there first, as I recall. Uncle Brokie has been watching you two.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Ha ha You are all sooooooo funny ;-)

Been a little busy guys.. Organising my thoughts ready for my book.. Yipee.. and yes I will sign it if that is your desire haha

amandaxxx
'I am You'
Tomas

Book Signing Tour

Post by Tomas »

-Trixie demurs-
elderwoodxxx - Ha ha You are all sooooooo funny ;-)

-tomas-
Life is just a fantasy - can you live this fantasy life?

-Trixie hints-
Been a little busy guys..

-tomas-
Carl, Uncle Brokie, Alex?

-Trixie strains her brain cavity-
Organising my thoughts ready for my book..

-tomas
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

-Trixie teases the boy toys-
Yipee..

-tomas-
Get ready Carl, yer next in the saddle.

-Trixie stares at Uncle Brokie-
and yes I will sign it if that is your desire haha

-tomas-
Brokie leaps ahead of Alex in the 3 man line (Carl was trampled). What a sad, sad sight!

brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

-tomas-
Brokie leaps ahead of Alex in the 3 man line (Carl was trampled). What a sad, sad sight!
Sad, indeed. Brokie with his bum leg and all...