shoju (important)

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
со&am

Post by со&am »

Jamesh wrote:OK, its definite.

Never, ever pay any attention to someone on a forum who is too fucking lazy to use grammar decently. You are just wasting your time. It is clear they are totally absorbed by their own ego.

Just give them the grace to see if English is a second language to them, but if it is not - just don't respond to their blatant ego impulses. Just delete their account, there are just too many of these crappers out there.
hello darling.

Hui Neng's jewels, would have been dungballs to you. you instead, would have venerated Shen Hsiu's verse.

cause you have dungball eyes, i can smell them from here.

love, со&am
со&am

Post by со&am »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:
i am not ticking you off, you are being ticked off.
Okay, this ethic of blaming the victim has upset my belief structures.

"I'm not raping you, you are being raped."
go play in the yard

adults are talking
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

So, you're not willing to defend what you just said? Sigh. I guess you realized that holding that belief makes you unethical (not responsible for your own actions).
Nordicvs

Re: shoju (important)

Post by Nordicvs »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote: Okay, this ethic of blaming the victim has upset my belief structures.

"I'm not raping you, you are being raped."
That's not a good analogy---if one has any awareness of oneself, feeling something will be a choice. Often rape is by force, being physically subdued---no one's forcing you to feel what you feel.

So, the little meathead has a point. All words are violent to the mind, but whether we choose to be offended or insulted is the responsibility of the listener, not the speaker.

If someone calls you a buttcrack, you have three options regarding your emotions-feelings: choose to take it as a positive, choose to take it as a negative, choose to take it as a neutral.

This is why political correctness is a heap of shit; FemSpeak that wants the listener to adapt to the speaker, and not the other way around. It's another male behavioural control tactic, straight out of the Victorian era, and nothing more.
little meathead wrote: i dont understand what you are saying here
Of course you don't.
LooF

Post by LooF »

my mistake

oh, it is nice someone like you come once in a while
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

You're imposters, the whole lot of you.

You look like Zen monks, but you don't understand Zen. You remind me of the monks in the teaching schools -- but you haven't mastered the teachings. Some of you resemble precepts monks, yet their precepts are beyond you. There is a resemblance to the Confucians -- but you haven't grasped Confucianism either.

What, then, are you really like?

I'll tell you.

Large rice bags, fitted all out in black robes.
I fail to see any problem in these words. All that is being expressed is the truth about the state of unaware pretenders. However, only the ones that consider it being addressed to them will be offended. Ironically, most of them think and say the same thing about others; not in exactly the same words, but in essence, depending on the situation.

And as Tharan mentioned, what’s wrong with being a bag of rice, and that too a large one :D
---------