No Beginning.. no End!

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pincho Paxton

No Beginning.. no End!

Post by Pincho Paxton »

The thing that has been bugging people about the Universe for ever has a solution.

Questions like...

1/ What happened before the Big Bang?
2/ How does something begin from nothing?
3/ Did God create the Universe, so who created God?

Well here is the solution....

The universe turns itself inside out! First you have the expansion, then it collapses, and then it pops out in the other direction. Now you have no beginning, and no end. A permanent loop!

Or in an Aether setting....

The Aether circles back to day 1, but day 1 has died by now, so a sort of bubble loop, that never ends.
Animus

Re: No Beginning.. no End!

Post by Animus »

So, if the past is infinite, how long did we have to wait to exist? And how long will it be before we stop existing? Relative to infinity...
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

the inner recipe for "gone."
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

when psi meets science the love for both hemispheres become ample.

Post by 1456200423 »

veritas odium parit
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Similar, but I have to have the bubbles touching, and physics forming their alignment, but that is a nice artistic version.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Pincho Paxton

I respect your discoveries and astute insight. My father said to me once, that if you can see it in your mind like a blueprint, then you can build it. Those words stayed with me.

My motto is, stick with it, improve it, master it, and market it.
Animus

Post by Animus »

'I' will have an end. I'll let you know.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

PP,
The universe turns itself inside out! First you have the expansion, then it collapses, and then it pops out in the other direction. Now you have no beginning, and no end. A permanent loop!
that is a possibility, there is also the possibility that the death of a star, or birth of a black hole creates a new 3D dimensional universe somewhere new. In that sense, this universe could have given rise to billions of new universes, which could do the same thing.

Either way, there is no limit on the amount of appearances in existence, which is quite impressive.

And there would have always had to be something in existence, something being some sort of form. Something must always arise from something, that is a logical necessity.

And since consciousness arises through the natural and temporal interaction of things, there is no need to bring god into it at all. Causality is the only explanation force we need. God is dead.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

The Universe:

A donut!

Post by 1456200423 »

It's a dual torus, Homer.
veritas odium parit
Is.

Post by Is. »

Pincho Paxton wrote:The universe turns itself inside out! First you have the expansion, then it collapses, and then it pops out in the other direction. Now you have no beginning, and no end. A permanent loop!
Say you swing a pendulum into motion. It will swing from one side to the other for a while. But not permanently - perpetuum mobiles obviously doesn't work. The pendulum of course requires an energy imput (your arm swinging it) to keep it going. Where does the Universe get this energy from, in your mind?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Is. wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:The universe turns itself inside out! First you have the expansion, then it collapses, and then it pops out in the other direction. Now you have no beginning, and no end. A permanent loop!
Say you swing a pendulum into motion. It will swing from one side to the other for a while. But not permanently - perpetuum mobiles obviously doesn't work. The pendulum of course requires an energy imput (your arm swinging it) to keep it going. Where does the Universe get this energy from, in your mind?
There is evidence in the Universe that zero is a human manufactured digit. Without zero you can get a Universe from a single wave, or ripple. The energy for the pendulum swing would be due to the pendulum swinging through a wave, and the wave giving slightly more output than the initial swing.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Pincho muses-
The thing that has been bugging people about the Universe for ever has a solution.

-tomas-
Tomas sniffs.

-Pincho opens with-
Questions like... 1/ What happened before the Big Bang?

-tomas-
Everything is as it should be.

-Pincho continues-
2/ How does something begin from nothing?

-tomas-
How does nothing begin from something?

-The Pinch ponders-
3/ Did God create the Universe, so who created God?

-tomas-
You created God by being here!

-Pincho fesses up-
Well here is the solution.... The universe turns itself inside out! First you have the
expansion, then it collapses, and then it pops out in the other direction. Now you
have no beginning, and no end. A permanent loop!

-tomas-
The wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

-Pincho rants on-
Or in an Aether setting.... The Aether circles back to day 1, but day 1 has died by
now, so a sort of bubble loop, that never ends.

-tomas-
The first shall be last and the last shall be first. Isaiah 10:1,2

PS - Don't read king james version, he was a pervert.
Don't run to your death
bruhaha2

Post by bruhaha2 »

Tomas wrote:.
The first shall be last and the last shall be first. Isaiah 10:1,2
This doesn't so much qualify as eternity as it does the placement of God's followers within his kingdom and how they regard themselves.

As far as the idea of God goes though, I agree with pincho in that it just brings in a paradox. This eternal loop is plausible if the total energy of the universe is zero. I think an infinite number of something would only appear to be zero as we know it because there would be no way to measure it.

Post by 1456200423 »

bruhaha2 wrote: As far as the idea of God goes though, I agree with pincho in that it just brings in a paradox. This eternal loop is plausible if the total energy of the universe is zero. I think an infinite number of something would only appear to be zero as we know it because there would be no way to measure it.
To measure something it has to have a defined edge. Fractal mathematics show that there is no such thing in our universe. The smaller the scaling the larger the value of the measurement.

Everything has infinite dimensions/density.

Energy is the infinite potential between two states in that infinity. Current models of physics can't handle infinity as that involves dividing by 0.
= The end of the universe. :-)
The infinity perceived by us as ?<->matter<->vibration<->sound<->radio-<->microwave<->heat<->light<->?
at fractal scaling/proportion ~ 1.61809 to infinity.
veritas odium parit
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

-------
/ Did God create the Universe, so who created God?
------

The word create is a verb and so requires time.
Since it is said that God can exist outside time, the question of who created God is not meaningfull.

How did God *create* time then if creation implies time.
That is not a problem since all you need is a translation over a dimension in order to "do" anything.
If we remove all temporal connotations from the word translation the problem is removed.
The word create would be to time what the atemporal word acreate would be to the dimension that the translation is occuring.

God acreated time, not created it.

The real significance of this is that it did not happen instantly since an instance is a function of time and it did not happen gradually since this also implies time .

I think it is impossible for us to imagine what other dimensional translations mean(as opposed to those of space and time.

------
The universe turns itself inside out!
------

If the universe is all that exist in what way can it "turn itself out"?
With respect to what?

------
First you have the expansion, then it collapses, and then it pops out in the other direction. Now you have no beginning, and no end
-----

What do you mean when you say *first* and then , later, *no beginning*?

Do you mean a block unverese where the terms first and last are unaplicable in an "absolute" sense?
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

------
First you have the expansion, then it collapses, and then it pops out in the other direction. Now you have no beginning, and no end
-----

Also what do you mean by "other direction".
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

chikoka wrote:Quote
------
-----

Also what do you mean by "other direction".
Well the Big Bang has a direction. So the other way.
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

--------
------

The Big bang was not an explosion *in* space but one *of* space.

At time_0 there was space_0 , so the concept of direction could not be applied here since the word direction is a word that is a function of *space*.
Space cannot have a direction because it *is* direction.

To clarify : The word direction means a difference in potential along a dimension.

If you say the universe (all that is) has a direction then you are implying that it is spread out over another separate dimension meaning it really isnt all that is and now youve solved the riddle of where the universe came from but have created a new riddle as to where this dimension that the "univerese" is spread out over came from.
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

Everything in life is cyclical, logically that which encompasses all beings should be cyclical as well. This doesn't solve the idea of an initial beginning though, the outset of all that is. We have manufactured (ironically) the idea of creation. Nothing is created, merely changed, to base philosophy on a science basis. I think the only explanation that can solve all things except our thoughts is that nothing has and never will exist, Descartes implying that this cannot be so as we do think. The initial energy that created all things was a simple thought, as all things begin and end in the mind. All existence depends on the mind's interpretation of being.
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

Gurrb wrote:Everything in life is cyclical, logically that which encompasses all beings should be cyclical as well. This doesn't solve the idea of an initial beginning though, the outset of all that is.
Lets say F(time_0) generates universe_state_0 , F(time_1) generates universe_state_1 and so on.
How can we get back to time_0.
What do you mean by "back" in this context without appealing to time?
Are you saying that there is another time dimension on which we can refer to words like back and again?
If you are then this part of the universe (the second time dimension) is not cyclical unless you introduce another time dimension on which to base the term cyclical on and which itself would not be cyclical.
If F(time_0) generates universe_state_0 then that record is constant and any reference to the word "again" does not make sense since time_0 is always time_0.

My language must of necessity be based in a dimensional context.
If you didnt notice i said "..that record is constant" earlier on which would mean that i'm using another time dimension to base the term "constant" on.
My stance is from another dimensional context which does not have to be temporal.
It just means that time_0 does not translate across it.
It also proves that there have to be some dimensions that are not cyclical
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

chikoka wrote:Quote
--------
------

The Big bang was not an explosion *in* space but one *of* space.

At time_0 there was space_0 , so the concept of direction could not be applied here since the word direction is a word that is a function of *space*.
Space cannot have a direction because it *is* direction.

To clarify : The word direction means a difference in potential along a dimension.

If you say the universe (all that is) has a direction then you are implying that it is spread out over another separate dimension meaning it really isnt all that is and now youve solved the riddle of where the universe came from but have created a new riddle as to where this dimension that the "univerese" is spread out over came from.
It has direction because it is expanding, and imploding is the opposite to expanding. But anyway, yes I do have another substance outside of the Universe, and it is the Universe membrane. Explaining where it came from is easy as it is just a basic thing with no abilities apart from to stretch.
chikoka

Post by chikoka »

Pincho Paxton wrote:It has direction because it is expanding, and imploding is the opposite to expanding. But anyway, yes I do have another substance outside of the Universe, and it is the Universe membrane. Explaining where it came from is easy as it is just a basic thing with no abilities apart from to stretch.
Expanding is not the best word to use because it has too many false connotations (eg what is it expanding into).
All we know from an emperical and theoretical basis is that time_0 is associated with a certain amount of space and time_1 is associated with more space and so on.

The univerese does not have an outside.
The words in and out are words that deal with differentition of space in *space*-time .They make sense within (again this does not imply there is a without) space.

You are projecting these space qualities to situations which you say are *apart* from space.
That has to be an error.
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

i've always wondered, if the universe is always expanding, where is expanding to? 'nothing' cannot exist, and space must be present for it to expand. i know the idea is that the universe has no end, therefore it is constantly expanding...